dumb |cake sequel|

By meltingpastels

"do you love me?" "of course. "will you ever cheat on me?" "never." sequel to omegle, so go and read that fir... More

01.
02.
03.
04.
lol
character ask answers!?
05.
06.
07.
08.
09.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
read?
read again??
20.
sorry
21.
21 part 2
22.
23.
25.
thank you.
??
jsjsjd
read maybe
important i guess

24.

1.3K 126 103
By meltingpastels

a month later.

luke sat on the uncomfortable waiting room chairs, his head leaning on the old lady sitting next to him, as snores left his mouth softly. he didnt realize he was sleeping until the lady had stood up, makng him jump up in his seat, wiping his mouth.

"im sorry." he whispered quietly, watching as the grey haired lady smiled over at the blonde boy, letting his hand rest on his lap before yawning once more.

he didnt want this to happen, he didn't want ashton to randomly show up a month later on their doorstep after they clearly told him to stay away. he didn't want to just leave ashton on the streets either. he didn't want ashton to pull a move on him, especially when he was drunk. but he was here, sitting on the hospital waiting room chair, hoping calum was alright.

----

24 hours from now.

calum had been sitting on the couch, watching skins on netflix, while luke was on the kitchen, cooking hotdogs for the both of them, when there was a knock on the door.

"ill get it!" calum called, pausing the show before standing up, making his way to the front door, not bothering to look through the peep hole, opening it up. "um, luke, why is there trash standing on our doorstop?!"

"wha- oh." luke stopped in his tracks, looking toward calum and over to ashton, who stood in front of them. "hello ashton." luke smiled weakly at the curly haired boy before walking toward him. "um, welcome?"

"hey luke." ashton smiled over at the blonde boy before calum coughed, making his smile go down before he looked over at the boy he hated most. "calum."

"ashton." calum replied coldly before glancing toward luke, making the 'what the fuck are you doing' face, making him shrug.

"you can sleep on the couch tonight." luke let out a small laugh, before he remembered his hotdogs. "um, you two dont break anything." he called on his way to the kitchen once again.

ashton and calum stood there, both glaring at each other as calum rolled his eyes, turning on his heel, making his way to the kitchen before stopping once he heard ashton speak.

"you do realize luke will leave you, right?"

the kiwi boy scoffed before laughing out rudely.

"oh yeah, thats why he tells me he loves me, ashton. not you."

"you don't know that."

"im sorry, who's name does he moan in bed?" the kiwi boy turned to look at ashton before he winked, walking to the kitchen.

----

"does he have to stay here tonight?" calum whispered, slipping one of luke's shirt on, crawling under the blankets as luke turned the light off.

"yes, calum." he replied for tbe sixth time that day. "now, stop asking."

"why are you so calm about this?"

"im not, alright? i am surprised on why he's even here."

"why is he staying in our house?"

"he shouldn't be thrown on the streets of a city he doesn't know."

"we can throw him to some frat house."

"calum!" luke whispered loudly, hitting his shoulder softly. "he's only staying here for tonight, got it?"

"fine." the boy muttered, rolling his eyes as he turned his back toward his boyfriend. "night." he whispered, closing his eyes.

----

the next day, calum was in the kitchen, buttoning his suit up before sticking an apple in his mouth, walking into the living room, spotting ashton on the couch sleeping, rolling his eyes as he walked to the door. he slipped his shoes on, taking a bite of his apple before throwing it toward the couch, stepping out the apartment.

"ow!" ashton yelled once he felt something hit his head, sitting up as he held onto his forehead, and the apple in his other hand.

luke had been laying in his bed, looking up at the ceiling, not wanting to go out considering ashton could do anything when calum was out.

"hey luke, you up?!" ashton's thick australian accent sounded through the whole apartment, making him shut his eyes before turning his back from the door, snoring out quietly before the door flew open. "luke, wake up." he spoke, sitting on the bed as he shook the blonde softly.

"what do you want?" luke groaned out, turning to look at ashton, sitting up. "im trying to sleep."

"you need food in this house."

"there is food."

"actually food, not junk food."

"you didnt come here to baby me, now stop." luke muttered, standing up on the bed, stepping on the floor, before he got pulled back to the bed.

"well since calums out, i guess i can."

luke looked at his figures before rolling his eyes. "shut up." he muttered before standing up, walking out the room and to the kitchen.

----

ashton had dragged luke out of that tiny place, and down the street of vancouver, toward a supermarket.

"i dont want to go."

"you have to."

"i dont." the boy muttered, letting his arms cross over his chest before taking a breath of the fresh air. "i could of watched netflix all day, i would of been fine."

ashton kept quiet, looking around at the busy city before looking over at luke, decideding to change the subject. "at least you live by the ocean."

"yeah." luke replied quietly before chewing his lip gently.

"hey luke?" ashton asked, stopping midway behind the blonde, making him raise an eyebrow as he turned around, gasping.

----

calum had took a break from being in his office all day, in the small room where you have your lunch, trying to find something to eat.

"hey hood." he looked over his shoulder to spot the one and only 'imaginary' ryan.

"go away." he whispered before he found a bag of marshmallows, decideding to eat that as he pulled it out, opening it up, pulling one out and eating it.

"i will, until you realize what ashton just did to luke."

"what?" he asked setting the bag down on the counter watching as ryan sat beside the bag of white marshmellows. he watched as ryan smirked before he pointed toward the small tv in the corner, calum looking over at it as the black screen came to life. he watched as ashton was down on one knee, holding up some ring pop, the words. 'go out with me tonight' on the screen as he looked where ryan was sitting. "whats hap-" he stopped mid sentence when the boy was gone, his head turning to look at the black screen.

----

later that day, calum came through the doors to his apartment, calling out lukes name, setting his stuff on the couch like usual, his eyebrows furrowing in confusion when his boyfriend didn't reply.

"luke?" he called again, making his way to the kitchen to find something to eat. the bedroom door opened as luke came out, smiling over at calum.

"hey baby, how was work."

"interesting, actually."

"why was that?" luke asked, and before calum can answer, ashton came through the front door, looking over at the two love birds.

"oh, ashton." calum muttered, letting his own arm fling over lukes shoulder. "surprise to see you." he replied. "yeah, whatever happened to him leaving."

"haha, very funny hood." ashton rolled his eyes before sitting up straight, his eyes going toward luke. "i actually came here to pick up luke for our date."

"date?!" both, calum and luke shouted at the same time, eyes locking into each other.

"nonono, you said you'll take me out as a friend to mcdonalds."

"looks like i changed my mind."

"you're fucked up in the head like michael." calum growled, tightening his grip on the boys shoulder.

"fiesty, wouldn't you say, hemmings?" ashton laughed before holding his hand out for luke to take. "shall we?"

"no." the blonde replied, backing away from ashton, his hand lacing into calums. "im perfectly fine with going on dates with calum."

"but you already agreed, i gave you that ri-"

"i agreed to going out as friends!" luke screamed as his eyes closed, trying to control his breathing.

"fine, we will go as friends," ashton replied calmly, setting his hand beside him again. "sorry."

"im going too, then."

"no, you'll be staying here, like a good boyfriend would do." and with that, ashton was out the small place, dragging luke along with him.

----

you'll gonna hate me on the next chapter (( aka that might be the last one ))

butttt thank you so much for the reads and votes and comments you guys truly are the best readers ever ok.

40 votes || 20 comments

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23M 804K 69
"The Hacker and the Mob Boss" ❦ Reyna Fields seems to be an ordinary girl with her thick-framed glasses, baggy clothes, hair always up in a ponytail...
226M 6.9M 92
When billionaire bad boy Eros meets shy, nerdy Jade, he doesn't recognize her from his past. Will they be able to look past their secrets and fall in...
604K 1K 22
Smexy One shots😘 Got deleted twice 3rd times a charmπŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ˜­
185K 6.8K 13
2 tom dylogii ,,Agony"