Infinite Fluff (ON HOLD)

By DRWEIRD42

#1 Rosariovampire (2/22/24) #1 Infinitystones (3/12/24) #1 Infinite Stratos (4/29/24) (Male Reader X Female C... More

1. Origins: Y/n L/n
2. I HAVE THE POWER!!!
3. A Grand Debut
4. Underestimation = Failure
5. The rise of Supremacy
6. Soothing The Psychotic killer
7. Deicide
8. Deck the halls with Cinder & Mercy
9. Losing a tail
10. Breakfast with a friend
11. 1 Hell of a fight
12. the Field of Dreams & Secrets Revealed
13. Dreams & Fantasies
14. A land of Pure Imagination
15. The hard-hitting truth
16. I have Arrived!!!
18. Power unimaginable
19. Introductions
20. Class-ic
21. voice of an Angel & power unfathomable
22. Taken down a peg
23. Power & Dominance
24. Examination & Experimentation
25. Make 'em Laugh!
26. Shoot to Thrill!
27. New suit & Weapons
28. Fights & Surprises
29. Cooking & 1st mission
30. Errors will be Made
31. Wrath of the Dragon
32. An Unholy Resurrection
33. A Knight In Shining Armor
34. Familiarity
35. A Sweet Reunion
36. From Psycho to Hero
37. Fallen from Grace
38. the Phoenix & Democracy
39. A Villainous Arrival
40. The Darkness Within
41. OBJECTION!!!!
42. Duel of Insanity
43. The Flight of Dragonstorm
44. The Spice of Life
45. Breaking The Curse
46. Ping the Pong
47. Friends of the Past
48. What Is War Good For?
49. Long Live The King
50. Love is a Battlefield
51. The War of H2O
52. From Beyond The Stars

17. Application

538 12 27
By DRWEIRD42

3rd Person POV.
Location: the new age Academy

Today was a new day and it was time for Y/n L/n to start his entrance exam right now he was in an empty classroom the only person with him was none other than the headmistress of the new age Academy Glynda Goodwitch.

Glynda: now let me explain how the first part of your initiation will go first you must take your entrance exam.

Glynda picked up a pack of paper and gave it to Y/n L/n.

Glynda: now you will have 1 hour to complete your entrance exam for the math portion you are allowed a calculator and nothing else if you are caught cheating in any way you will be disqualified and your chance to join this Academy will be lost forever.

Y/n: understood consider it done!

Y/n L/n created a pen using the power of the reality Stone he then began his test but thanks to his extreme intelligence he was able to finish the test in under 30 minutes the headmistress of the new age Academy was very shocked by what she had seen she was already grading the test highly doubting that this young man was able to pass in such record time but to her amazement and her shock not only did he manage to pass the test but he managed to get a perfect score.

Glynda: I don't believe it how is this possible?!

Y/n: what's the matter?

Glynda: you managed to score of absolute perfect score of 100%!!!

Y/n: I'm told you I'm very smart~

Glynda: and you said you've never had a single day of formal education in your life?!

Y/n: yep I managed to learn what I have all by myself and I've learned a bit more on the streets you know what they say experience outranks everything else!~

Glynda: that's quite true but who says that?

Y/n: Captain Rex!

Glynda: who's Captain Rex?

Y/n: he was the Clone Commander of the 501st Legion in the Grand Army of the Republic during the Clone Wars!

Glynda: I'm sorry but I still don't understand.

Y/n: I'm talking about Star Wars.

Glynda: ah Okay!

Y/n L/n then remembered something very important that he had to give to the headmistress of the new age Academy.

Y/n: oh I almost forgot I'm supposed to give this to you!

Y/n L/n immediately reached into his pocket dimension using the power of the space and reality stones and he began to root through his pocket Dimension looking for a very important item.

Glynda: what are you doing?!

Y/n: just wait a minute I'm looking for something.

Y/n L/n rooted through his pocket Dimension looking for a certain important item all while he was doing this the headmistress of the new age Academy watched in Wonder and a bit of Terror as she heard the sound of a cow mooing on the other side of the portal he was rooting through.

Y/n: Whoa thats not it!!!

Y/n L/n continue to rooting through his pocket Dimension looking for the important item eventually he found it.

Y/n: AH-HA!!!!

Y/n L/n pulled out a briefcase with his name engraved on a little plaque on the briefcase he put the briefcase down on the teachers desk he opened the briefcase using his personal combination he reached into the briefcase and pulled out a folder with his name on it.

Y/n: here you go you were going to need this if I'm going to be attending this Academy.

Glynda took the folder she opened it and began reading its contents she was shocked to see that this was a very important Scholastic document known as an IEP or an individual education plan.

Glynda: wait a minute you're autistic?!

Y/n: that I am everything you need to know about how to educate me is in that folder everything from my coping mechanisms all the way to the special steps that the teachers need to take to make sure they can handle me properly.

Glynda: I must say this is quite interesting I will make sure that this IEP is copied and handed out to all your teachers if you manage to pass all your entrance tests.

Y/n: well then what happens now?~

Glynda: now you have one hour to prepare for your first combat exam after this one hour of preparation time you will meet us at the cliff overlooking the Jade Forest once you get there we will explain how your first combat exam will be administered but for now please prepare for your first combat exam.

Y/n: I shall prepare!!!~

Y/n L/n immediately ran out of the room to go prepare for his first combat exam.

(Time skip 1 hour later)
Location: the cliff overlooking the Jade Forest the new age Academy

Right now Y/n L/n is at the cliff overlooking the Jade Forest with him are the three headmistresses of the new age Academy.

Y/n: all right feed me knowledge!

Glynda: all right then but first please step on this metal Square and then we can begin.

Y/n L/n did as instructed stepping on the metal square and waiting instructions.

Y/n: let's do it!

Ruby Tojo: all right then now here's how your first combat exam will be administered you will be launched into the Jade Forest you will make your own Landing strategy once you have landed you will make your way East deeper into the Jade Forest where you will find the ruins you will enter the ruins and you will retrieve a sacred Relic.

Venelana: but warning the forest is completely infested with the forces of grimm the legions of covers and a couple extra surprises we have thrown in to give you a challenge.

Glynda: once you have the Relic you will make your way back here where we will then initiate the Final Phase of your entrance exam do not hesitate to destroy everything in your path or else you will most certainly die.

Y/n: understood let's do this!

Y/n L/n activated his superhero suit the suit covered his body completely concealing his identity he reached on to his back and he pulled out his weapon with a simple flick of his wrist he deployed both blades and the handguard fully deployed in a O configuration.

Y/n: let's rock and roll!!!!

Glynda: then take your position!

Y/n L/n struck a heroic pose ready to be launched.

Glynda: LAUNCH!!!!!!!

Y/n L/n was that launched into the air while he was flying through the air he was hooting, hollering, and he was even singing a rendition of I Believe I Can Fly.

Glynda: this is going to be very interesting.

Venelana: shouldn't we have told him that he's going to be watched by the entire student body and staff members of The New Age Academy?

Glynda: you read his file it might have interfered with his performance so we didn't technically lie to him but we just withheld certain truths to make sure that he would give it his all.

Ruby Tojo: very sneaky I like it~

Y/n's POV.
Location: the Jade Forest the new age Academy

Y/n L/n flew through the air continuing his rendition of I Believe I Can Fly eventually he started flying towards the ground losing altitude fast he held his double-bladed weapon in his right hand and he clenched his left cybernetic fist once he landed on the ground he struck the ground with a blast from the Power Stone disintegrating a multitude of Grimm and covers who were unfortunate enough to get caught in the blast radius eventually he landed on the ground in what can only be described as a superhero Landing.

Y/n: man that is so impractical and hard on the knees!

Y/n L/n started to stood back up to his full height his knees began to crackle and pop as his regenerative abilities thanks to the Infinity Stones began to kick in once he was fully regenerated he made his way through the Jade Forest eventually he was greeted by a group of Grimm.

Y/n: all right all right let's put my training and powers to good use~

Y/n L/n started performing amazing extraordinary acrobatics and using his amazing speed and strength he was able to completely outmaneuver the forces of Grimm and he was able to cut them down with nothing more than a couple swings of his double-bladed weapon he was able to cut through flush, bone, and sinew as if his blade were heated up to a thousand degrees and he was slicing through warm butter after a couple minutes he finished completely annihilating the forces of Grimm who dared to challenge him once all of the Grimm have been defeated he immediately started walking through the forest again making his Way East.

3rd Person POV.
Location: the amphitheater the new age Academy

Right now in the amphitheater of the new age Academy every last student and staff member had gathered to watch the entrance exam of the newest applicant to the new age Academy at first everyone was shocked and thought it was just a false rumor but in reality it was not a rumor but it was fact sitting in the front row in front of the screen was none other than teams RWBY and TRIGGER Team RWBY was led by the Young Ruby Rose sitting next to her is her partner Weiss Schnee then there is the acrobatic girl with cat like reflexes Blake Belladonna finally is her partner and the sister of Ruby Rose Yang Xiao Long.

Sitting next to Team RWBY is none other than the deadly Team TRIGGER led by none other than Coco Adel.

Sitting next to her is her best friend and partner Velvet Scarlatina.

Next is the world renowned champion of a multitude of different young Warrior tournaments the Crimson haired Pyrrha Nikos sitting next to her is her childhood friend and partner the pancake loving orange haired girl Nora Valkyrie.

Ruby Rose: this is so exciting a new student couple days after the semester already started whoever this girl is she must be really awesome and she must have a totally awesome weapon!!!!

Yang: who knows maybe but I guess we're just going to have to sit back and watch~

Weiss: whomever this new applicant is she must be a very powerful Warrior.

Pyrrha: I'm really excited to find out.

Weiss: usually they don't accept any applications until after the school year ends and they begin looking for new applicants whoever she is she must be quite exceptional.

Blake: we'll just have to watch and find out.

Everyone watch the screen as the new applicant was launched into the air they watched as the new applicant was flying through the air eventually the new applicant landed on the ground in what can only be described as a comic book superhero Landing.

Nora: SUPERHERO LANDING!!!!!!........THAT WAS AWESOME!!!!!!!

Nora Valkyrie cheered to the heavens as she watched the new applicant perform a superhero Landing disintegrating every single Grimm and cover that was unfortunate enough to get caught in the blast radius of his Landing.

Nora: you know that's really impractical and it's very rough on your knees.

Pyrrha: Nora could you please sit down you're attracting attention.

Nora: Ok~

Nora sat back down in her seat everyone watched as the mysterious new applicant used amazing acrobatics, blinding speed, and immense strength to destroy his enemies using his amazing double-bladed weapon Ruby Rose was very enamored by the new applicant's weapon she had seen all kinds of different weapons in her life but she had never seen something like that it looked custom-made and even though she was looking at it through the perspective of a camera she could make out all kinds of details about the weapon but she couldn't figure out how it worked or what it was made out of.

Ruby Rose: that is the coolest weapon I've ever seen a double bladed sword that's got to be hard to use and fight against.

Weiss: I have to agree there's so many possibilities that I can't even imagine.

Blake: I also agree there are so many possibilities with a double-bladed sword I could never have imagined.

Pyrrha: well whoever she is she's amazing.

Everyone was amazed to see the blinding speed strength and amazing acrobatics of the newest applicant not knowing that this new applicant was not a she but in fact the newest applicant was a he.

Y/n's POV.
Location: the Jade Force the new age Academy

Y/n L/n is continuing to make his way through the Jade Forest when he ran into a medium-sized group of covers both autonomous and not Y/n L/n decided that now was the time not for fancy flips and acrobatics but now is the time to get semi serious and it was the time for deadly precision so he retracted one of the blades back into the hilt of his weapon and he commanded half of the hand guard to disengage opening it up and the handguard was now in a D configuration and Y/n had a single blade deployed.

Y/n: all right time to put all those hours of playing Operation to good use~

Y/n L/n charged at his opponents he channeled the power of the Power Stone through his single blade causing the blade to be engulfed in Violet flames he began to use deadly precision and more blinding speed to completely destroy the autonomous covers not harming the helpless victims Within every time he cut down an autonomous cover once it has sustained enough damage the autonomous cover ejected its victim/power source and it exploded one by one two by two three by three Y/n L/n cut down all of the autonomous covers once the autonomous covers had been defeated it was time to defeat the non-autonomous covers these enemies were much easier to defeat he cut them down one by one but unfortunately one of them snuck up from behind him and absorbed him into its body in an instant this cover became autonomous severting its connection to the original Life Fiber and becoming more powerful than any other cover.

3rd Person POV.
Location: the amphitheater the new age Academy

Back at the new age Academy sitting above the normal students in a private balcony was none other than the student council sitting in the front row of the balcony was the two student council presidents sitting on the right was the elegant, beautiful, and Powerful Satsuki.

Sitting on the left hand side was the intelligent, calculating, and often stoic Sona.

Satsuki: I have to admit this new applicant is quite fascinating to say the least.

Sona: I have no choice but to agree with you I myself am very interested to see what she can do.

Sitting behind Sona was the student council vice president Tsubaki Shinra.

Sitting behind the two student council presidents was the rest of the student council first was the right hand of the student council president Satsuki also known as the head of all Club activities was the pink haired pink eye silver tongued serpent Nonon.

Then there is the white haired blue-eyed Super Genius Origami she is head of the Intel Gathering committee.

Next is the treasurer of the student council the innocent super strong and sometimes scary Anna.

And finally there is the head of the disciplinary committee Maka Albarn.

Satsuki: Origami I trust you are recording everything that is going on this initiation and trying to find the identity of this mysterious new applicant?

Origami: I'm already on it Madam president.

Origami was on her laptop currently trying to find any information she could about this new applicant while she was recording the footage from the new applicant's combat initiation unfortunately though Origami could not find the new applicant's identity but she did find some news articles on the internet with a mysterious vigilante calling themselves the Infinity Hero Supremacy the description of this mysterious vigilante matched that of the new applicant.

Origami: Madam president I have something.

Sona: we're listening go on.

Origami: apparently over the last couple of weeks there has been a vigilante doing hero work this mysterious vigilante is only known as the Infinity Hero Supremacy a couple of weeks ago this mysterious vigilante saved the president of the United States from a hostage situation and this mysterious Vigilantes description matches the applicant's perfectly.

Sona: impressive

Satsuki: agreed

Everyone watched as the new applicant completely decimated the legions of covers until eventually he was absorbed by a cover and turned into its power source.

Satsuki: but not impressive enough.

Sona: how disappointing

Everyone watched as the autonomous cover began convulsing and clawing at its own chest as if something was fighting to get out the autonomous cover then began to swell up like a balloon until eventually it exploded into a billion destroyed life fibers everyone was amazed to see that the new applicant managed to destroy the cover from within.

Satsuki: never before have I been so happy to be wrong~

Sona: absolutely it appears that there is more to this applicant than meets the eye~

Y/n's POV.
Location: the Jade Forest the new age Academy

Y/n L/n now having destroyed a cover from within cracked his neck and cracked his knuckles a couple times trying to shake off the weird feeling of being eaten by a monster.

Y/n: I Feel So Funky and violated!

Y/n L/n decided to forget about the horrible experience he had just gone through and push it deep into the recesses of his mind.

Y/n: okay okay let's keep going!

(A/n): (WORD COUNT 3033)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39.5K 1.7K 14
I have always been unlucky with love huh... I'm the 'Unrequited Love Repeater' that's right. It's almost like Cupid himself hates my entire existence...
506 9 5
β•°β”ˆβž€ ❝ 𝑰'π’Ž π’”π’π’“π’“π’š, 𝒔𝒐 π’”π’π’“π’“π’š. 𝑷𝒍𝒆𝒂𝒔𝒆 𝒂𝒄𝒄𝒆𝒑𝒕 π’Žπ’š π’‚π’‘π’π’π’π’ˆπ’š. 𝑩𝒖𝒕 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 π’˜π’‚π’” π’ƒπ’π’Šπ’π’…, 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑰 π’˜π’‚π’” 𝒕𝒐𝒐 𝒃...
10.8K 309 58
NΒΊ1 #Leviackermanxreader 14.01.2024 NΒΊ1 #LeviAckerman 14.01.2024 NΒΊ1 #Leviackermanxoc 14.01.2024 NΒΊ1 #aotfanfic 20.01.2024 NΒ°1 #levixoc 20.04.2024 It...