Every Memory Repeats

By MsGoldie76

Marlena helps John discover the secrets of his past after the return from Mexico. Both of them navigates thei... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31 - Epilogue

Chapter 25

670 12 2
By MsGoldie76

Dancing with Marlena was something John had missed. When they'd been married he would randomly dance with her, whenever the mood struck him. He'd pull her into his arms, and spin her around a room, humming to himself. Holding Marlena in his arms, swaying to the music, John whispered in her her ear, "Do you remember this song?"

Marlena's mind conjured up a clear memory of her with John, naked in front of the fireplace. They'd already made love once, but then Marlena had slowly spread whipped cream over his mouth, and proceeded to lick it off, and nearly devour him. She'd licked whipped cream off of nearly every part him him that night. She couldn't get enough of him. She'd felt like she needed to be as close to him as possible, and she remembered, they'd slept until noon the following day. Kissing his neck softly, Marlena whispered back, "I remember everything about that night."

John tipped her face up to his, "You make me so happy, Doc."

"I want to spend the rest of my life making you happy," she murmured, tracing her fingertips over his shoulders, and threading them into his hair. "I want to spend every night, making you happy."

"Oh, Doc," he groaned, inhaling her perfume, and feeling his body respond to her. His hands couldn't seem to stay still, roaming over the expanse of her hips, and slowly caressing her back. With Marlena, a simple touch, a whisper, a few words, were all John needed to feel his body react with near urgency to bury himself deep inside her. Sliding his arm low, around her hips, he pulls her closer. Marlena can feel the ridge of his length along her abdomen, and she whimpers with need. John groans again, "How does dancing with you do this to me?"

Planning for their date night to take a sexy turn, Marlena had managed to find time to shop the day before. Hiding underneath her dress was a dark teal, lace camisole with matching panties. It wasn't cotton, but it had the look that drove John mad with want. Marlena remembered running her finger over the soft ruffle along the bottom of the camisole, and the tiny bow in the center of velvet edged Demi cups that barely contained her breasts. Touching the soft velvet bow on the panties, and remembering John's reaction at the cabin to a simple pair of innocent looking underwear, she'd made her decision. She had considered everything, even the cut of the panties - boy cut, lace briefs, that left little to the imagination. If tonight went the way she had planned, she wouldn't be wearing the ensemble for long. She wanted to drive John to distraction. She wanted him to desire her so much, that he practically destroyed them in the process.

His fingers played with the button at the neckline of her dress, and he whispered, "I want to take this off of you so badly, Doc. I want to unwrap you like the sexiest damn gift, I've ever received."

"You might be more right than you realize," she murmured against his lips.

John pulled back, gazing down at her, "Fuck, Doc. What do you have on under this dress?"

She smiled, and tipped herself towards him, kissing him softly on the lips. Her tongue darted out, flicking over his bottom lip, and she whispered, "I guess you'll have to unwrap me...Mmmmm...You taste so good." Marlena's fingers began to slowly unbutton his shirt, and pull it from the waistband of his slacks. Leaning forward, she spread his shirt open, and ran her nose along his skin, breathing deeply, "You smell so good."

"G-d, baby," John rasped roughly. "You barely touch me, and I'm on fire." Shivers wracked his body, when she raked her nails over the skin of his chest.

Gently flicking one of his nipples, Marlena whispered, "I want you to destroy me."

"Oh, fuck!" he cried, feeling her nails scrape over his chest. Her tongue licked over his nipple before she bit at it softly, causing his cock to jerk heavily in his pants. Shrugging out of his shirt, John reached for the button on her dress, slipping it free, and unzipped her dress in mere seconds. Looking into her eyes, bright with arousal, John whispered, "I want to see what you've got under this dress, baby."

Marlena smiled, stepping back, and kicked her shoes off. John's eyes were fixated on her unable to do anything but wait patiently. His eyes roamed over her, absorbing every inch of skin as it was revealed. Letting the dress drop to the floor, she had barely stepped out of it before John's mouth was on hers. His fingers laced through her hair, and his mouth consumed her. Pulling away roughly, he nearly growled, "Bedroom. Now."

Her small hands reached for the fastening on his slacks, and she whispered, "These must be feeling rather tight."

John thought he might come in her hand when she slid her hand along his length, "Doc...fuck, Doc...bedroom..." His hands reached for her, settling on her hips, and the feel of the lace under his fingers was buttery soft. He groaned. John allowed his hands to smooth over her, and cup her ass. His fingertips slid easily under the edge of the fabric, before he lifted her up. He nearly sighed in relief at the feeling of her legs wrapped tightly around him.

Marlena's arms looped around his neck, and she sucked at the skin of his neck, while he carried her into the bedroom. They didn't make it to the bed. John had barely entered the room, before he pushed their bodies against the wall, and he rasped out, "Where the fuck did you get this outfit from?"

She continued to suck at the skin along his shoulder, and moan out her enjoyment, at the feel of his hands on her body. His hands still held her firmly, but his fingers had dipped lower, and he couldn't stop himself. Sliding one into her warm heat, Marlena cried out, "Oh, G-d! John!"

Releasing her quickly, John kicked his pants off, and removed his boxers. Taking Marlena's hand in his, he led her to the bed, where he sat on the edge, and pulled her body forward, burying his face in her breasts. Looking up at her, he whispered, "You are so beautiful." Licking over the swell of her breast with a long, slow, draw of his tongue, he mumbled, "Absolutely fucking amazing..."

She felt a sigh escape her, and she reveled in the feel of his mouth on her skin. Pulling at his hair, she moaned, "Bite me..."

John's cock bobbed against his abdomen, and he began to nip at the sensitive skin of her breasts, along the edge of her camisole. Marlena pulled his hair harder, tugging at it hard, and the surge of pain caused his arousal to soar. Roughly pushing the strap of her camisole down, John pulled her breast free and bit at her nipple, harder than he'd intended, and Marlena screamed, "Fuck!" Pulling his mouth closer, she said, "Oh, G-d! Do it again."

She felt her body nearly weeping into the lace of her panties, and felt the moistness along her inner thighs. Her hips bucked towards him, and John's hands cupped her ass, lifting her off the ground as he sucked and licked his way across her skin. His fingers dipped between her legs, and he stared up at her in awe, "So fucking hot...and wet. I'm going to slide into you baby. Slide into you, and do exactly what you asked me to do. I'm going to fucking destroy you."

She couldn't speak. The only sounds that escaped her were high pitched gasps, and rough pants of arousal, as John continued to assault her body with his mouth. Pulling the other strap free of her shoulder, John pushed the camisole to her waist, and cupped her breasts, licking along the crease between them. Pulling one nipple into his mouth, he sucked at her voraciously, while his hands clumsily pushed her camisole over her hips and onto the floor. Licking over her tortured breasts one last time, he gazed over her body, running his finger along the waistband of her panties, and fingering the little velvet bow gently. "How can something be so fucking innocent, and so fucking sexy at the same time?"

Pushing her panties to the floor, John pulled her body into the bed, spreading her legs wide, and dragging her to the edge. Kneeling on the floor before her, he said roughly, "You smell so sweet...and you're so wet..." He stared at her open pussy, running his finger along her seam slowly, "You are going to taste so fucking good..."

Marlena screamed when John's tongue roughly licked her. A long, slow, lick, that flicked her clit at the end, and made her hips buck against his face in search of more, she begged him, "Please! Please!"

John smiled against her, smoothing his palm up her thigh, and settling it on her belly to hold her still, "You like that baby? You like my mouth on your most private parts?"

"Yes! Yes!" she cried, reaching for him, and only managing to scrape her nails over the skin of his shoulders.

John sucked at her clit, over and over again, while holding her down, and Marlena's pants and cries only served to drive him forward. He sucked at her clit the way he sucked at her breasts. He bit at the folds of her pussy as if he couldn't get enough, and when Marlena climaxed, her arousal flooded his mouth, and John continued to lick her, and suck at her flesh, while she begged him to fuck her.

John finished licking her thighs clean, and he rose up over her. Marlena stared up at him with glazed eyes, and whispered, "I love you."

"I'm not done with you yet," he said, leaning forward, and licking at her neck. "You wanted to be destroyed, baby...so, I am nowhere near done."

"Oh, G-d!" she cried. John wrapped his hands under her thighs, lifted her body up to his, and slid his length into her in one smooth thrust. "John!" Marlena nearly sobbed. Her fists clenched in the bedspread, and her head rolled to the side.

Look at me," John commanded, driving into her soft depths. "Look. At. Me."

Marlena's eyes caught his, and held. Sensation controlled her body. John controlled her body, and all she could do was stare at him helplessly, and beg for more. She felt another climax coming, and John could feel it too. Her pussy clenched, and rolled over his length, as he drove into her. John knew his fingers were digging into her thighs, and he whispered, "Tomorrow...when you have bruises...I hope your pussy clenches every time you sit down, just remembering tonight."

His words pushed her over the edge, and Marlena's orgasm rocked her. Her pussy squeezed him, and John had to stop moving to keep himself from coming. He pulled out of her limp body, rolling her onto her stomach. Spreading her legs wide, he said roughly, leaning over her back, "Now, let's see if I can repeat what I did to you in the cabin."

John stood up, and slid back into her warm depths. He pushed into her, deep, his cock nudging her cervix, and Marlena screamed, "Oh! Fuck...John!"

"I'm going to make you come so hard, baby...and this time, I'll be with you. I'll be right there with you," he rasped, his hips pounding into her with abandon. Marlena was exhausted, but she knew, he was going to make her come again. Every time he pushed into her, his cock bumped her cervix, and she felt the trembling start. She felt the electrical impulses, that had her crying out louder. It had her digging her own nails into her palms, and she said, "Please...please...oh, John! Please!"

John's movement became uncoordinated, and he started to drive into her deeper. Leaning over her back, he linked his arms under hers, pulling her up, so her body was flush with his, and he pushed into her one last time, as hard and as deep as he could, coming deep inside her. Marlena exploded. Pulling her head to the side, John's mouth consumed her, and he mumbled against her lips, "I love you. I love you...I love you."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.5K 675 49
This is another one-shot but I am posting it in sections as I write it so keep checking back because I'll be updating it every few days! This story...
14.4K 713 42
1992 Canon Divergeance - Marlena and John are friends, but they used to be much more. What happens as they attempt to navigate their new lives, but t...
10.6K 255 21
Stefano escapes Maison Blanche with John and Marlena as his captives. On his island, Stefano once again makes John his mercenary, while using intimid...
11.9K 127 17
A month after Roman's return Marlena realizes that everyone is unhappy. Roman wants their life to be the one he left behind seven years ago. John fe...