A Reincarnated Slime and A St...

By BlameMyGamingChair

Disclaimer: This is a non-profit Fanfiction Parody. I do not own「Tensei Shittara Slime Datta Ken」and 「Bungou... More

Prologue: The Book And Reincarnation
A Great Service
Fulfilling The Contract
Sense Of Being A Human
Begin The Journey Of A Human
Socially Suicidal Human
The Suicidal's Schemes
A fiend suicidal?
Black And The Mask
The Manipulative And Suicidal
Foreshadowing
To The Stray dogs
Dwelling Of The Spirits
Suicidal's Masterplan
What Really Happened
The Manipulative Suicidal

The Suicidal Saved The Souls

338 20 0
By BlameMyGamingChair

Is it just me...

*SWOOSH*

Or does it look like I'm using Yuuki as some kind of a vacuum or something...

"Why are you using me as some kind of Vacuum cleaner to suck all the spirits?"

I looked down to see Yuuki in my grip, he was giving me a flat face whilst I tried coming up with an excuse in this awkward position.

"Hey, you. You’re finally awake. You were trying to cross the border,
right? Walked right into that Imperial ambush, same as us, and that
thief over there."

Okay, maybe Masayuki's memories are affecting me a little bit too much.

"..." (Yuuki)

.
.
.

Since Yuuki woke up, I was not able to use him anymore since that would be awkward.

So...

"Looks like I'm getting the hand out of this..." Yuuki muttered as he created a high-ranking spirit with his skill.

But my response was...

"NO, YOU'RE NOT! LISTEN TO ME! GALE'S ATTRIBUTE SHOULD BE EARTH, SO STOP ADDING WATER INTO IT! AND MATCH THE SPIRIT'S PERSONALITY WITH HIM WILL YOU!?" I exclaimed angrily.

"OH SHUT UP! I JUST STARTED DOING THIS, CUT ME SOME SLACK!" He retorted.

"NEITHER DID I HAD EVER DONE THIS EITHER!" I retorted back.

From the distance, Ramiris, Gale, and Shizu-san saw us while sweat dropped.

"They're lively aren't they?" (Shizu-san)

Anyway, with the power of time skip, we had finished with all three of the kids' Spirits.

The artificial superior spirit with water and wind attribute I created by borrowing Yuuki's 『Creator』has been integrated with Ryota.

Gale received the Earth-attributed Superior spirit made by Yuuki, with my guidance of course.

Then Alice summoned rather unique ones... We were able to make an artificial Space attributed superior Spirit.

Finally, it's time for the last two.

Why did I hold Chloe's and Kenya's turn for the last?

Because from what I know they both...

Well,

"Hey there~ how are you~!?" The spirit of light summoned by Kenya joyfully made his appearance.

Geh...

"Oi! What are you doing so suddenly coming into my home!?" (Ramiris)

"Haha, it was just on a whim." (The spirit of light)

He then turned towards us.

"Hey there! I am a light spirit, Nice to meet you! unlike the evil spirit who fell into this monster, I am a pure, innocent light spirit you know~?" Those remarks seem to gain Ramiris' anger.

"Who are you calling evil!?" (Ramiris)

.
.
.

"Etto... Dazai-sensei... What is happening, exactly?" Kenya was still in the clouds it seems.

"Ah, well... You know... That... You summoned a light spirit. Do you understand?" I nonchalantly answered.

"No!" (Kenya)

"Good" (Dazai)

"Wha-- you... it can't be--!!" The light spirit suddenly looks at me.

"Is there something on my face, Light spirit-san?" (Dazai)

He seems surprised to see me.

"No, it's all gone but... It's still there..." He muttered lowly before looking at Kenya. "Hey, may I know your name?"

"Huh? It's... Kenya, Kenya Misaki" (Kenya)

"Then! Ken-chan! Can you tell me... Why are you with a demon right now?"

Bravo, just great.

"Huh?" (Kenya)

Before anything else, I raised my voice.

"He doesn't know, stop prying and do your job. You're going to make him a hero weren't you?"

I told him with authority in my tone.

"Uwaa~ scary as ever. But as I thought it was you... Fine~ I won't pry. But you know... How do I say this to you... Become quite the softy aren't you?"

I want to pour a cola into your nose.

"Just shut up, and do your job." I commanded.

"Yes, yes~" he sang before transforming into light particles and entering Kenya's body.

I guess he still recognized me as a demon primordial, even though I am currently a human... That's troubling.

I could feel Shizu-san's frown from here after all.

"Etto... Sensei...?" (Kenya)

"Hm?"

Ah...

"Ah, don't worry, it's all according to plan. You'll be fine. Good for you, Kenya-Kun." I said.

"...are you sure?" Kenya was skeptical.

"Yes, now go back, lad." I told him.

Last but not least, it's Chloe's turn.

It was a moment I had anticipated after I gained Turn Null.

Memories of the other me stated that rather than a spirit, Chloe would summon a future version of herself.

That future version of Chloe had a mission for the greater good of this world.

*Shine*

I know that at least, and I will not interrupt as I witness the humanoid figure that Chloe summoned manifested and --UHM!??

"Dazai-san!?"

Something is not right.

From the memories of my variants, I can only conclude that the kids were saved after they left the dwelling of the spirits.

I wasn't able to see what happened exactly, since the space that I had ripped apart was not enough for me to see through this realm from the underworld.

After a while then I tried to answer Rimuru-sama- I mean, the slime's summoning, even though one of my kind took the chance away from me as they then received the name, Beretta.

Then what is this?

The figure that was summoned by Chloe-chan...

Why... Why is she kissing me?

.
.
.

"Alright, since everything is done, let's go home." I nonchalantly stated, as if nothing weird just happened.

"NO! EXPLANATION!" Surprisingly, Yuuki, along with Shizu-san exclaimed this at the same time.

"That's right! Nothing is 'done', it's far from done!!! That thing is a bad omen!!" Ramiris suddenly said that.

"That thing must be born from the future..." Ramiris muttered.

It gained the attention of Yuuki and Shizu-san.

"'That thing must be born from the future' was it? There, an explanation. I'd say it's fine now that the raging Magicules inside the shorty's (Chloe) body are stabilized. This is much better than your relationship with Ifrit is it not, Shizu-san?" I said, turning to Shizu-san and the others.

Instead, Shizu-san complained, "That's true but..."

"What do you mean fine!? Geez, whatever. Don't blame me for whatever happens!" Ramiris exclaimed that.

"That being said... Now that I look at you again... Are you that Leon's subordinate???" Ramiris suddenly asks Shizu-san.

"L-Leon!? Do you know of him!?"

Demon Lord Leon huh...

Ramiris then blabbed about a certain Hero turned Demon lord who was a crybaby and all kinds of stories about him.

It was supposed to be a thrilling and tragic story of a Brother who would save his sister even if it meant becoming a demon lord, but Ramiris' way of telling the story was a bit too... Unique, that made the whole class and everyone else's sweat drop.

Even I could guess a face of bewilderment was plastered under Shizu-san's mask.

Well, I'm beat.

"Now that's done, let's head back..."

To my remark, the students complained "Eeeh~"

"but I want to play with fairy-san a bit more~!" One of the kids said that.

You kids still have school tomorrow, for Veldanava-sama's sake...

"All of them succeeded?" Masayuki asked about this once we stepped away from the staircase.

"Yes."

"Ha! Good news!" Looks like he is celebrating.

.
.
.

To be continued.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

48.5K 1K 15
50 Years after the great tenma war Rimuru is in his office doing paperwork Rimuru being the ruler of the monster nation he's forced to do paperworks...
239K 10.2K 39
[Second Book] This is a time before Shiori ever found her twin. A time where she was all alone and struggling to survive. She even stood at death's d...
14.2K 628 31
Other people killed, she always danced. . . . It had been years since their paths had crossed. He had been a young mafia executive the last time he s...
83.1K 2K 14
[!Completed!] You, (Y/n) were just living your life inside your little cozy room when people interrupted the peace. You got dragged to who knows wher...