𝒮𝒽𝑒'𝓈 𝑀𝓎 𝐹𝒶𝓋𝑜𝓇𝒾𝓉...

By narut2mh

(Y/N) blossomed a new feeling for the lazy boy named Shikamaru Nara. It's not hatred or annoyance, what she h... More

Chapter 1: A Brand New Feeling
Chapter 2: The Party (pt1)
Chapter 2: The Party (pt 2)
Chapter 3: Realization
Chapter 4: Confrontation
Chapter 5: Evening
Chapter 6: Text Messages
Chapter 7: Promises & Doubts
Chapter 8: Sunday

plans.

25 1 0
By narut2mh

Hiatus? There are many reasons why it started. Most of it can be blamed on my lack of motivation. I made the excuse on school, and honestly I think it is pretty plausible since these classes has been harder than last year's and I am not used to putting this much effort (sigh...) but now that I have reached winter break and had a time to reflect, honestly I mostly blame it on my mental health as well as the despair of each time I would open up the document and stare at a blank screen for a solid one hour, look at past written paragraphs, polish them a little, add on, then close it for another day (which would be 6 weeks later). 

To be honest, I have been reading a little of my past chapters, and I feel very icky about my writing. The lack of preparation for the character and plot is painfully evident as I glance over it so, I really want to edit ALL the chapters that I have published so far. I even thought of just taking this story down, writing up the last of the chapters and polishing it before bringing it back up on site, but I don't want to do that. It just feels like I kind of deserve this mess I have created for not having planned this out well. It's been frustrating. Knowing the progress I have made when it comes to writing, but feeling stuck in my past ways is just so frustrating. 

Even now, I have no idea what I am going to do. Plans? I have vague ideas of what to do.                  But, alas, I have to come up with something T_T SOOOO, I came up with a plan comprised of those vague ideas that I might not even execute!

-read and create a rough story template                                                                                                                      -edit/change all published chapters                                                                                                                              -revise/edit unreleased chapters                                                                                                                                      -create more content                                                                                                                                                            -do not publish unreleased until have at least five chapters                                                                              -release each chapter while writing more content biweekly

^This is kind of irrelevant for the audience, but I wanted to let you all know of my thought process, as well as an apology for always being so inactive when it came to this. Also, I feel like it provides insight and preparation of when things should be running back up again (if I follow the plan...), which should be around sometime next year. I am hoping for maybe before February ends, but no promises! 

Anyways, I am trying to be more accountable so please wish me luck in this journey, and I will be trying my very best in delivering :)

-narut2mh

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.6K 474 14
Getting Temari pregnant isn't on the list of 200 moves planned ahead by Konoha's Greatest Tactician, Nara Shikamaru. -------- Hello! I'm a simp for S...
62.8K 2.3K 23
Now that everyone is safe after the war and Naruto, the hero of the war, is Hokage, many people have woken up to their feelings. Everyone seems to be...
7.6K 130 11
This is my take on ShikaTema. Temari moves to Konoha and is trying to find her place in new city she calls home. She is encountered with many inexpli...
29.5K 804 15
The story unfolds seven months after the Fourth Shinobi War, and it's Temari's first time coming to Konoha during the start of peacetime. Shikamaru i...