Eternal Love

By AmaliaEmmeBekette

The Neverseen are defeated and Biana plans a celebration sleepover! She plans lots of games that will hopeful... More

Introduction (Sophie)
Chapter one - Makeovers (Sophie)
Chapter Two - Truth or Dare (Tam)
Chapter Three - The Apology (Stina)
Chapter Four - What Once Was (Dex)
Chapter Five - Spin the Bottle (Keefe)
Chapter Six - (Sophie +Tam)
Chapter Seven - "What the heck Forkle?!" (Sophie)
Chapter Eight - Surprise! (Tam) {Wow, this happened so quickly :/}
Chapter nine - Mission (Sophie)
SEQUEL!!!!! EEEEEEEEEEEEE!

A/N

565 5 3
By AmaliaEmmeBekette

Hey there! So this is my first ever fanfiction so if it's bad PLEASE tell me. I know what it feels like to read a fanfiction that doesn't really match the story (like the characters' personalities being wrong) and I would hate for all you Keeper lovers to go through that.
Also note that I do NOT ship anything gay or lesbian, so if you have a problem with that you don't have to read.

So in this book there will be A LOT of fluff cuz this girl is a hopeless romantic and I ship lots of different people together.

Anywho, I'll start working on the first chapter. If you need any more info about it than you can always comment.

All of the characters are Shannon Messenger's unless said otherwise!!!

Hope you enjoy the FF my sweets😘! 

Okay, so I'm coming back to this and realizing how cringy this whole book is, so I'm going to unpublish and rewrite it in the free time I have. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.3K 74 22
This is a Sophitz story. It takes place after legacy, but pretend Sophie and fitz never told each other their secrets. Also, there is no Neverseen...
21.2K 247 27
After Sophie manifests a new and dangerous ability, the Black Swan forbids her to contact any of her friends and family. But can Sophie resist seeing...
5.2K 103 25
Sophie get invited over to a sleepover at everglean. Little does she know that her life is about to change.
195K 1.4K 20
DISCLAIMER: All characters belong to Shanon Messenger A two-day sleepover, 9 friends- and a love triangle. Who will Sophie choose?