The idiot Saiyan of Remnant (...

By RandomKid362

The Sayain's a family that went through many many tough trials and now there's only one left. One thing's for... More

Bio
Harem
Full Harem
Power scaling for my story
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Special from the future history
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77 (vote at the bottom)
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84 (vote at the bottom)
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
The end of the vote
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Canon facts about (Y/N)
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109

Chapter 53

324 6 2
By RandomKid362

In the hyperbolic time chamber we cut to two (Y/N)'a vanishing in the air as large shockwaves occur. One of them touches the ground and backflips dodging the other slamming himself to the ground.

The two then exchanged ki blasts to each other yelling as their energy began rising their aura growing.

The then seemingly vanish as they then reappear their fists clashing against each other as they go into a spree of attacks against each other as both of their attacks connect as they punch each other in the face. Both of them was knocked back far.

Cut to the battlefield where Perfect Cell is testing out his new strength by throwing a few punches in the air as Caulifla, Trunks and Kale watch on.

PERFECT CELL: So, who's first?

Hunter: DIE MONSTER!!! (Swings with a disk like weapon which hits him directly in his neck, but shatters after it passes through)

PERFECT CELL: Ah... (turns his head around) A volunteer. (kicks the Hunter hard in the neck, sending him flying through a plateau and several feet across the ground)

Trunks rushes off to help the hunter while Perfect Cell throws a few more punches in the air to clear the smoke and looks over to 16.

PERFECT CELL: Hey.

ANDROID 16: Hello.

PERFECT CELL: So, are we cool?

ANDROID 16: You ate my family!

PERFECT CELL: Hey, don't lose your head! They were my family, too.

CAULIFLA: (lands next to Perfect Cell and crosses her arms) So you broke the hunter's neck. Bravo, I hope you're not too proud of yourself.

PERFECT CELL: Oh, Caulifla... I am proud. Not of that, no. But of you. It takes a big girl--not necessarily a tall one--to do what you did. Sticking to your guns and just throwing everyone's lives away. And for that, I tip my-- Huh! What is that on my head? Would you call it a crown? 16, would you call this a crown?

ANDROID 16: I hate you.

PERFECT CELL: We'll call it a crown.

With Trunks.

Trunks: Oh shit he's dead.

The hunter's body was impaled through the rocks.

Cut over to Caulifla and Perfect Cell.

CAULIFLA: All right, "Perfect Cell"...

PERFECT CELL: Mmm, love the ring to that...

CAULIFLA: I'm going to enjoy wearing down the knuckles on these gloves.

PERFECT CELL: Okay, I know that wasn't supposed to sound sexual, but...

CAULIFLA: Now, if you don't mind, it's time to turn your little coming-out party into a funeral.

PERFECT CELL: And, time's up. Girlie, while there's absolutely nothing I'd rather do than stand here and listen to you bluster at me until the heat death of the universe, I literally have a million better things to do. So, here's the deal. I want you to hit me as hard as you can.

CAULIFLA: Oh, is that righ--?

PERFECT CELL: Now, hold on. You might have misheard me. (Caulifla scoffs) Not half as hard, not some arbitrary percentage... I want you. To hit me. As hard. As. You. Can.

CAULIFLA: And if I don't play along?

PERFECT CELL: Well, then, I guess Renso died for nothing. (Caulifla lashes out and kicks him hard in the head, which has absolutely no effect on him) Ooh... Consider that nerve touched!

CAULIFLA: Wha--? (leaps back) Ugh! How?!

PERFECT CELL: Because, Girlie. Like a soon-to-be broken lady once said, "You're either perfect...or you're not me." (kicks Caulifla in the stomach, sending her flying through a couple of plateaus before she manages to stop herself in midair)

CAULIFLA: ...I'm okay! I'm, uh... (now sounding a bit slurred) I'm, uh... (stops glowing) Fuuuuuu... (collapses down into the water)

Cut to Caulifla resurfacing on shore.

PERFECT CELL: See, girlie? That's what you get for not listening. But, since I know you have trouble following directions, I'm gonna give you one last chance. You. Me. Hard as you can. Are we clear?

CAULIFLA: (visibly pissed) Crystal. (begins to float up)

Kale: Caulifla's getting desperate she can make things worse.

TRUNKS: There is literally nothing left that she could do to make this situation worse. Save blowing up the planet. (cut to Caulifla screaming and both her arms at her side to begin charging an extremely powerful attack) she is going to blow up the planet!

Cut back to Caulifla charging up energy as Perfect Cell watches on with an unimpressed look. Caulifla then throws two ki blast which Cell gets hit but was unaffected by both her arms forward were then in front of her, with lightning striking out between her palms and a red ki ball .

PERFECT CELL: Oh, that's much better! I can actually feel that!

CAULIFLA: In mere moments... All you'll be feeling is OBLIVION!!!

PERFECT CELL: That, or disappointment. Go ahead...flip that coin. (cut to Caulifla as the forming energy began to grow bigger)

TRUNKS: Caulifla! Your pride isn't worth destroying the planet! Come on!

CAULIFLA: CRUSH STREAM!!! (fires a massive blast directly at Perfect Cell)

PERFECT CELL: Aw, how cute! He named it--OH, SHIT!!! (gets engulfed by the blast as it's seen travelling straight on into outer space)

TRUNKS: Thank God she's not completely insane. "Completely" being the operative word.

CAULIFLA: *panting* Hard enough for you?

As the dust clears, Perfect Cell is now seen missing his right arm and a portion of his torso from Caulifla's attack.

Trunks: So if all worked out. I mean, he's not dead, but, it's a start!

Caulifla begins laughing.

PERFECT CELL: You... You think this is funny? (Caulifla continues laughing) YOU THINK THIS IS FUNNY?! (Caulifla carries on with her laughter) It's not...as funny... (smiles) as your face. (regenerates his right arm, causing Caulifla to stop laughing and look in horror)

TRUNKS: Holy...Shit!

PERFECT CELL: You know, it might sound weird, but I kinda liked the old arm better. Oh, well. I'll just have to break it in!

Caulifla starts firing multiple blasts at Perfect Cell.

CAULIFLA: WHY WON'T YOU DIE?!

PERFECT CELL: Girlie...has this ever worked? (walks straight through the blasts and punches Caulifla across the island) Don't need to answer that.

Caulifla is seen standing up and wiping her face with her hand as Perfect Cell stands directly in front of him.

PERFECT CELL: Some advice, bitch. For the future. Next time, why don't you remember your place like the rest of them? ...And wait for (Y/N). (launches Caulifla into the sky with a kick and then appears in the direction Caulifla is flying and delivers the coup de grâce by elbowing her hard in the back, sending her crashing down to the ground, rendering her unconcious and out of her Super Saiyan form) K.O.! (lands near Caulifla) I win! (holds out his hand to finish off Caulifla) Perfect! Hm? (looks up in the sky and notices Trunks to powering up) Oh... Here comes a new challenger.

In the morning in Menagerie. Blake Belladonna and Sun Wukong are on the steps of the Belladonna Family Home, both of them each holding a Scroll.

Blake: Okay. Are you ready?

Sun: I beat up on giant monsters and robots more than once, I think I can handle getting a few signatures.

Blake gives a small smile at Sun.

Blake stands on a platform in front of a crowd of Faunus, holding her scroll up in front of her.

Blake: Your chieftain needs you! Your people need you! Please, join the fight and help us save Haven Academy!

The Faunus just stare back at Blake.

Elsewhere, Sun tries to recruit a Faunus with ram horns.

Sun: Are you kidding me? We'd love to have someone with your skills on our side!

The Faunus nervously rubs the back of his head, before his mother calls out to him.

Worried Mother: Mata! Get back inside.

Mata: Mom!

Worried Mother: You're not going anywhere!

Sun sighs in disappointment.

Back to Blake, she holds out her scroll to two Faunus girls asking them to sign up, but the two leave.

Elsewhere, Sun hangs upside down by his tail from a tree, getting the attention of a couple of Faunus cutting logs and gathering wood. He gestures to his scroll, but the Faunus simply exchange confused looks with each other. Sun sighs until another Faunus tries to cut down the tree that Sun is hanging on.

At the docks, Blake converses with an aquatic Faunus as two more swim up to her. The Faunus Blake is conversing with leaves, and she turns to the two female aquatic Faunus that have just swam up, before they too swim away. Blake, unsatisfied with the lack of progress, walks up to a nearby fruit stand where Sun happens to be present at also. The two of them share disappointed glances.

After that, the two of them are sitting at a nearby table drinking from coconut cups.

Sun: (slamming his cup down) I don't get it! How can they just sit around and do nothing with the White Fang getting ready to attack?!

Blake: Because not everyone is like you and me. The Faunus here in Menagerie - the ones that weren't born on the island - moved here because they were tired of fighting, of having to struggle constantly. Menagerie is filled with people that just want to be left alone, (scoffs) and here we are, asking them to put the rest of the world before themselves.

Sun: I guess I never really thought about it like that.

Blake: The problem is, whatever happens at Haven is going to affect them whether they like it or not. If Adam gets his way and Haven falls, it's only going to make things worse for the Faunus. Everywhere.

Sun: Adam... He's the guy you used to... work with?

Blake: (sighs) Yes.

Sun: (seeing Blake's discomfort) Sorry, forget I brought it up.

Blake: No, it's okay. (silent for a moment) Have you ever met someone and thought to yourself, "They are the personification of this word."

Sun: (rubbing his head) Uh...

Blake: Okay, well, I remember getting to know Ruby and thinking, "This girl is the embodiment of "purity"." After a while, I saw Weiss was "defiance". And Yang was "strength". I!can't fully figure out (Y/N) but right now I think he's the embodiment of a true warrior.

Sun: What am I?

Blake: (smiling) Jury's still out on that one, but I'm leaning towards "earnest".

At this, Sun wraps his tail around his cup and takes a sip from it, before leaning on his hand affectionately. Blake giggles and smiles for bit, before frowning as she continues.

Blake: At first I thought Adam was "justice", then I thought he was "passion". But over time, I realized I was wrong. He wasn't any of those things. He was "spite". Not "hatred", not "rage", "spite". He won't accept equality, only suffering for what he feels the world did to him, and his way of thinking is dangerously contagious. That's what worries me about Ilia. She's not like Adam, not yet at least, but I don't know how long that will last.

Sun: She was your friend, huh?

Blake: She was. Her chameleon traits meant she could pass as human. She could've lived a normal life if she wanted, but she didn't. I always admired that. She lost her family in a mining accident when she was young, then she joined the White Fang. Like me, she was more or less trained on the road alongside other Faunus. She learned to survive, to defend herself, but as people like Sienna and Adam started to gain a following, she became more dangerous. I guess I did too. My parents tried to get me to leave with them, but I refused. I had Adam and Ilia, after all.

Sun: You know we're gonna have to face her eventually.

Blake: I know.

Sun: So, what are you gonna do?

Blake: I'm going to try and help her the way you helped me.

Sun is surprised at her response.

Blake: You showed me that sometimes you need to be there for a friend even when they don't want you to be. I was drowning in guilt and fear, I tried to push you away, but you didn't give up on me. And I can't give up on Ilia. It's about time I saved my friends for once.

Sun smiles at her response.

Back in Mistral, Oscar Pine is in a training room while wielding The Long Memory. As he pants from exhaustion, he hears a voice enter the room.

Ruby: You're really getting better, huh? (Ruby is seen walking down the stairs into the room) Are you hungry? It's almost dinnertime.

Oscar: Uh, yeah. That sounds good. I was about to call it a night anyway.

Ruby: So, you've never fought before?

Oscar: Just the occasional small Grimm. Nothing like this, though.

Ruby: Wow. (giggles) You look like a natural.

Oscar: It's strange, I have only had this cane for a few weeks, but... I feel like I've had it for a lifetime. Longer, even. (pause) I sound like a crazy person.

Ruby: I mean, uh, yeah just a little. But at this pace, you'll be combat ready in no time!

Suddenly, Ruby frowns upon mentioning her last phrase. Oscar notices this and tries to ask a question before Ruby interrupts him.

Oscar: Uh...

Ruby: Well, see you upstairs.

Oscar: How do you handle all of this?

Ruby: What do you mean?

Oscar: I'm... scared. (his voice starts to crack) I'm more scared than I've ever been in my life, than I ever thought was possible. (he walks over to a weapon rack) I always knew that I wanted to be more than a farmhand, but this? (he places the cane in the rack) Who would ask for this?

He glances down at the floor as a tear drips from his eye. He sniffles before kneeling to the floor to reach his backpack. He grabs the cane off the rack and pulls the lever on the handle to compact it before putting it in his backpack.

Ruby: We all went to Beacon because we wanted to help people. But, you're right. None of us asked for this either. We just have to press on and--

Oscar: How can you be so confident?! People have tried to kill you! The world's about to go to war all over again! How are you okay with any of this?!!

Ruby is taken aback by Oscar's question. She frowns as she says her response.

Ruby: When Beacon fell, I lost one of my friends: Penny Polendina and almost lost (Y/N). I didn't know her for very long, but that doesn't change the fact that they were two of the most kind-hearted people I have ever met. But that didn't save them. Pyrrha thought that if there was even the smallest chance of helping someone, then it was a chance worth taking. And because of that, she fought a battle she knew she couldn't win (Y/N) almost died saving her. And Penny... was killed... just to make a statement.

Oscar: I'm... sorry.

Ruby: I am scared, but not just for me. What happened at Beacon shows that Salem doesn't care if you're standing against her or not. She'll kill anybody, and that scares me most of all. Penny... I'd be lying if I said that it didn't hurt, that I didn't think about them every day since I lost them, that I didn't wish I had spent more time with them. If it had been me instead, I know they would have kept fighting too, no matter how dangerous it was. So that's what I choose to do - to keep moving forward.

Oscar walks up next to Ruby, and they both share a smile. Ruby wipes tears coming from her eyes with her arm.

Ruby: (putting a hand on Oscar's shoulder) C'mon, if we don't hurry, Nora's gonna eat everything. It wouldn't be the first time.

Ruby begins to leave the room as Oscar lingers for a bit.

Ruby: Hey, Oscar? This isn't gonna be easy, but the fact that you're even trying says a lot about you. You're braver than you think.

Ruby proceeds up the stairs while Oscar watches.

Ozpin: (mentally) She really is remarkable, isn't she?

Oscar: Yeah. She must've been one of the best Huntresses at Beacon, huh?

Ozpin: (chuckles) In some ways, yes. But in many others... no. She has her quirks, her faults, just like everyone else. But she also possesses something unquantifiable: a spark, that can inspire others even in the darkest of times.

Oscar: This must be really hard on her too.

Ozpin: It most assuredly is.

Oscar: What's (Y/N) like?

Ozpin: (Y/N) is someone with immense power and potential he's not the smartest in the bunch but his battle IQ is immense.

Cut to Trunks screaming as he powers up.

PERFECT CELL: Good lord, the lungs on that boy.

Back with Ozpin and Oscar.

Ozpin: But if he wanted to he could kill everyone in this room with a snap.

Cut back on the battlefield.

PERFECT CELL: You know, if I had a watch, I'd be looking at my wrist really condescendingly right now!

TRUNKS: Kale, take this. (tosses Kale a Senzu Bean) Give it to Caulifla.

KALE: You sure you won't need it?

TRUNKS: No. This battle was over before it began. (starts descending to the ground)

KALE: Bad! Ass!

PERFECT CELL: Also accurate! (looks at Trunks as he lands on the ground and dissipates his aura)

ANDROID 16: Trunks, Senzu beans heal physical damage. Only therapy will aid emotional trauma.

PERFECT CELL: Oh, please. There's not a shrink qualified enough to deal with that hot mess! (Caulifla is heard mumbling facedown on the ground) Kale...

KALE: Here it comes...

PERFECT CELL: (starts walking up to Trunks, who also does the same) Go kiss the girlie's boo-boos. The big boys need to talk or should I say a big boy and a woman.

KALE: (picks up Caulifla) Say goodbye, Caulifla!

CAULIFLA: (gurgling, barely audible) I hate all of you.

Shift over to Trunks and Perfect Cell now standing a considerable distance away from each other.

TRUNKS: I'm going to make you pay in blood for what you did to him!

PERFECT CELL: Oh, don't lie, boy scout. That must have been catharsis by proxy. (chuckles as it shows Kale carrying Caulifla out of the battlefield) She's gonna be waking up for the next five years in a cold sweat remembering today. (starts laughing)

TRUNKS: I'm not a psychopath like--

PERFECT CELL: Kind of like you!

TRUNKS: Like me?

PERFECT CELL: Does (Y/N) know, by the way?

TRUNKS: Does he know what?

PERFECT CELL: ...That your the reason he's in a wheelchair.

Waves crash in the background as Trunks eyes show a reflection of future (Y/N) unresponsive in a wheelchair.

TRUNKS: ...I'm going to power up now.

PERFECT CELL: (winks at Trunks) I'd be disappointed if you didn't.

Trunks starts to power up, which is so intense that it can be felt from the hyperbolic time chamber.

With (Y/N) who is eating food.

(Y/N): Why do I feel Trunks from inside the chamber?

Cut back on the battlefield with Trunks still powering up with her muscles bulking up.

PERFECT CELL: That's right, keep it coming, boy! I want a real fight this time!

TRUNKS: Don't you worry! I'll show you just how much stronger I am than the rest!

PERFECT CELL: The rest--? Oh, no, I'm sorry, I wasn't being specific. I'm referring to the last time we met. Of course, you wouldn't remember, because you weren't there. (laughs) I mean, you were, but...

TRUNKS: Get to the point!

PERFECT CELL: All right, kiddo, tell me. What do you know about time travel?

TRUNKS: Less than I should.

PERFECT CELL: Well, how do you suppose I got here?

TRUNKS: Well, my time machine, obviously.

PERFECT CELL: (nods) Yeah-huh. And how do you think I got said time machine?

TRUNKS: ...I don't wanna answer that.

PERFECT CELL: Here's the thing: multiverse theory's a bitch. Fact is, you--or at least, another you--traveled to the past, saved the world, came back to your future, and finally defeated the Androids! And to top it all off your daddy woke up as you both had a wholesome reunion! Congratulations, girl! You won!

TRUNKS: But, wait. Then when did you--?

Flashback to Perfect Cell's timeline with Trunks in that timeline preparing to go back to the past in his Time Machine.

PERFECT CELL: So you decided to celebrate! Head back to the past, get your hair ruffled, and finally get that thumbs-up from daddy dearest from the past and once you come back you'll tell your true feelings to your dad even though you knew they were weird! But you made one. Fatal. Mistake... You took away what. Was. Mine. (shows him in his Imperfect form emerging from the shadows and proceeds to kill Trunks and then steal her time machine) Unfortunately, I couldn't fit in your time machine, so I had to revert to my larval state, made the trip to a year before you showed up, burrowed underground for four years, and, well...the rest is history!

TRUNKS: Then... You're here...

PERFECT CELL: Because of you! But please, don't beat yourself up. (chuckles) You're just a child playing hero...complete with spandex.

TRUNKS: And you are just another mistake that I have to correct.

Trunks powers up once more, bulking up her muscles again, and then rushes forward, landing a punch on Perfect Cell. However, Perfect Cell manages to rebound himself on a wall and appears behind Trunks to kick her away. Trunks stops herself in midair and proceeds to dash up behind Perfect Cell and kicks him in the back. Trunks then flies down in front of the direction Perfect Cell is flying and punches him away. Trunks and Perfect Cell then proceed to engage blows with each other before they both fall back.

PERFECT CELL: I'm impressed! Behind all that angst and ridiculous hair, there's a real fighter!

TRUNKS: And behind all that insufferable smarm is a dead man!

PERFECT CELL: Trunks...you couldn't fathom the amount of dead men behind me.

Perfect Cell and Trunks power up and lock arms with each other, with their hands electrifying with power in the center.

ANDROID 16: Go, unreasonably buff bird!

Perfect Cell headbutts Trunks in the face and then kicks her downward. Fortunately, Trunks stops herself in midair and returns the favor by headbutting Perfect Cell, pummels him around for a bit and then fires a ki blast that sends Perfect Cell to the ground and hits a cliffside. As Perfect Cell gets up, Trunks hovers above him while proudly crossing her arms.

TRUNKS: Now, that might not have done a lot of damage, but damn did it feel good!

PERFECT CELL: Oh ho ho! Am I sensing an iota of pride? Guess the apple doesn't fall far if you shake the tree hard enough!

TRUNKS: That snark isn't going to save you while I'm taking you apart. If you haven't noticed, I've literally got you against the wall!

PERFECT CELL: And don't think I don't appreciate the effort. By a wide margin, you're packing more of a wallop than Caulifla ever did! However... you will never, ever defeat me with that form.

Cut to (Y/N).

(Y/N): (in his bulked-up Super Saiyan form) Oh, yeah. In raw power, it can't be beat. But the amount of concentrated energy causes an extreme expansion in mass. The body can't compensate! And while you'll see a fifty percent power increase, you'll see a seventy-five percent decrease in speed and mobility! I'd never hit my opponent! (powers down to his normal state)

(Y/N): In a lame man's terms...

Cut back on the battlefield.

PERFECT CELL: You. Can't. Hit me.

TRUNKS: Then what do you call the last five minutes?!

PERFECT CELL: ...Pity.

TRUNKS: RRGH!!!

ANDROID 16: Trunks, do not worry. He is just playing you. (Trunks charges to attack Perfect Cell, who laughs and easily dodges all her attacks) Correction: he's been playing you. (Trunks tries to punch Perfect Cell once more, but he merely dodges it and lands on the ground)

TRUNKS: RRGH!!! Why?! How?!

PERFECT CELL: Because you're green!

TRUNKS: ...Wait, you mean--?

PERFECT CELL: No, not like me, you idiot. As in, you're a novice, an amateur. You're surrounded by fighters who have seen more action in a week than you've seen in your entire life! Hell, at your age, (Y/N) had defeated an entire army, several demons, beat the absolute fuck out of a armies of grimm, and sent a rabbit to the moon!

TRUNKS: Did... Did you make that last one up?

PERFECT CELL: And the worst part of it is, that form isn't even new. Watch. (bulks up just like Trunks did and imitates her in a whiny voice) Look at me, I'm Trunks! Please love me, Daaad! (changes back to normal) See? Anyone can do it.

TRUNKS: ...That's a terrible impression.

ANDROID 16: (off-screen) But not inaccurate!

TRUNKS: Why are you still here?!

PERFECT CELL: For God's sake, I bet even your Caulifla can do it--she's just not stupid enough to try! And as we've seen today, that threshold is vast. Now, how 'bout you come on down, stop using that useless form, (scowls) and quit wasting everyone's time. (Trunks powers down to her normal state and slowly descends down to the ground) Jeez, I can't tell which is more shattered. Caulifla's body or your spirit.

TRUNKS: Just get it over with and kill me already.

PERFECT CELL: Whoa, and spirit it is! Seriously, bucko, way to bring down the mood.

TRUNKS: Is this all just a game to you?!

PERFECT CELL: A game? Hardly. If this were a game, I'd be having fun...or killing (Y/N). Now that sounds like a good time!

ANDROID 16: That still doesn't make us friends and I want to capture (Y/N)!

PERFECT CELL: I'M TRYING, 16!!!

TRUNKS: Fine, go ahead! Fight (Y/N). But when he wins, and when you die, nobody is going to remember you!

PERFECT CELL: ...Huh. All right, change of plans! Turn that frown upside down, Girl Scout your still going to sell your cookies. You're not dying today!

TRUNKS: What in the-- Why?!

PERFECT CELL: Careful, girl, don't want that gift horse to bite you! You've just given me an idea, is all. What would I accomplish killing you here? No... The whole world needs to see what it's created.

TRUNKS: Oh, what the hell are you planning now?!

PERFECT CELL: My revolution. Go take care of your daddy. I'm going to visit your father real soon he best train as much as possible! (flies off)

ANDROID 16: (off-screen) Why do I feel a fescues in my head?

In an ominous looking room, a small device projecting a blue hologram with the text "MESSAGE END" deactivates. The room is candlelit, and there are White Fang banners hanging along the walls. Corsac and Fennec Albain stand in front of a painting.

Fennec: Your thoughts?

Corsac: Are of no significance. If this is how High Leader Taurus wishes to proceed, then we shall make it so.

Fennec: Of course, brother. Still...

A knock on the door is heard behind them.

Corsac: Come in.

Ilia Amitola enters the room.

Fennec: Sister Ilia, thank you for meeting with us.

Ilia: (kneeling) How may I be of assistance?

Corsac: Please, stand.

Ilia does so.

Corsac: We have wonderful news.

Ilia: What is it?

Fennec: We finally received a message from the Mistral brotherhood: the operation was a success. Adam Taurus has claimed his place as the High Leader of the White Fang.

Ilia: Good. And... Sienna?

Corsac: Her body is missing but she was killed... with honor. The other branches of the Fang have been given the story that was agreed upon.

Ilia: (sighs) A necessary sacrifice. We won't forget everything she did for us.

Fennec: Indeed.

The Albains bow at Ilia.

Corsac: Your maturity and understanding in regards to this matter is appreciated, and it is why we've summoned you here this evening.

Fennec: The White Fang is experiencing... a transitional period.

Corsac: Growth requires change.

Fennec: And change can be painful.

Ilia: If it's for the betterment of the Faunus, then... it's a pain we can endure. What's our next mission?

Corsac: Containment. With the CCT towers still inoperable, we have the luxury of control over the flow of information.

Fennec: News of Adam's ascension has yet to reach Menagerie, but when it does, the citizens of Kuo Kuana will undoubtedly react poorly now that the chieftain has spoken out against us.

Ilia: (sighs) It's my fault the Belladonnas had any ground to stand on.

Corsac: Do not concern yourself with past failures, Ilia. Focus on the future. We have an opportunity for redemption.

Ilia: What do you need me to do?

Fennec: The Belladonnas are the only remaining threat to Adam's assault on Haven Academy.

Corsac: And so, they must be silenced...

Ilia: (visibly taken aback) S-silenced?

Corsac: Like Sienna. They stand in the way of true progress for our people.

Fennec: We would never put such a burden on you alone, of course. Your brothers and sisters will be at your side, but your relationship with their daughter makes you an intrical part of this operation.

Ilia: Blake?

Corsac: We know how close you are with young Blake. Rest assured, High Leader Taurus has requested she be taken alive, but we cannot risk having her present to defend her family.

Ilia: But, the people of Menagerie--

Corsac: Will come to understand what happens to those who speak out against the White Fang.

Fennec: And will be left without a leader until our victory is complete.

Corsac puts a hand on Ilia's shoulder.

Corsac: A necessary sacrifice, Sister Ilia.

Ilia briefly thinks on this, before leaving the room.

Fennec: She's right to worry about the citizens. It's possible they may come to see Ghira as a martyr.

Corsac: It is a risk we must take for our High Leader.

Corsac reactivates the device from earlier, showing a blue life-sized hologram of Adam and his message.

Adam: I will not allow them to ruin this! The Belladonna name has brought me nothing but grief! (visibly upset, Adam brings his hand to face to compose himself) You've done well in finding the deserter. Bring her to me, alive. But not before you've slaughtered her family. I have a promise to keep.

The hologram deactivates.

Fennec: He seems... unwell.

Corsac: He carries with him a tremendous burden.

Fennec: Are we sure he is the one to lead us?

Corsac: For now. We must do what is best for the Faunus.

Fennec: (sighs)

A knock at the door is heard again.

Corsac: Yes?

A Faunus with bat wings enters the room.

Corsac: Brother Yuma. Did you see to Ghira's messenger?

Yuma: He rests beneath the waves... along with his warning.

Corsac: Then all is well.

The Albains give ominous smiles before the screen cuts to black.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.5K 586 20
The world of Remnant is known for their time of Peace between all of the four kingdoms. But not all families are as kind as they appear. This story w...
3.6K 21 18
Y/N was a Saiyan, born and raised in Atlas. He was so powerful that he destroyed half of Remnant with only a small fraction of his power. One day, he...
21.6K 441 8
Jaune never was the best any anything throughout his life, always picked on, always last, and always a no body. That all changed when Jaune had calle...
58.6K 1.8K 17
Sayians are the strongest amongst the Faunus and the only faunus with a semblance that can be passed down generation to generation.And as such your k...