The Mafia Man's Trophy [On Ho...

بواسطة Iamfeminine

Warning: [+18] Explicit | Mature Content "Once I fucked you mia cara...that was it for you." • • • There are... المزيد

Copright & Prologue
Chapter 01.
Chapter 02.
Chapter 03.
Chapter 04.
Chapter 05.
Chapter 06.
Chapter 07.
Chapter 08.
Chapter 09.
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12.
Chapter 13.
Chapter 14.
Chapter 15.
Chapter 16.
Chapter 17
Chapter 18.
Chapter 19.
Chapter 20.
Chapter 21.
Chapter 22.
Chapter 23.
Chapter 24.
Chapter 25.
Chapter 26.
Chapter 27.
Chapter 28.
Chater 29.
Chapter 30.
Chapter 31.
Chapter 32.
Chapter 33.
Chapter 34.
Chapter 35
Chapter 36.
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40.
chapter 41.
Chapter 42.

Chapter 37.

1.1K 40 3
بواسطة Iamfeminine

TW: ⚠️Mild Spice ahead⚠️

Kylie's POV

My skin, chocolate brown and refined. This was the skin they tried to scar, the same skin that I myself was guilty of mutilating.

My breasts, firm and perky. The same breasts that men would greedily devour without my consent in their feral pursuits of momentary pleasure.

My belly, neither flat, nor toned. The velvety flesh that covered a small portion of pudgy fat on my stomach that left behind a softness to be desired.

My hips, full and wide. Childbearing hips that would potentially one day carry the heir of the man I gave my love freely.

My thighs my legs, the same thighs and legs that saw many of languid kisses and unsolicited caresses. Though covered in stripes, made many a man go wild at the slightest sight.

Last, but not least; my firm, round, cute, bubble shaped ass.

My eyes trailed my naked body slowly as I completely obsessed over my bare flesh for the first time ever in all my years of living.

Once upon a time not long ago, I hated the idea of seeing myself naked, or being bare for too long. I would hide, and cover my body in fear, and in hate.

Wasn't it this same body the reason why I was assaulted and lusted after for so many years previously?

Wasn't it this same body, that carried all the features of a seductress, this same body that lacked of nothing, the reason why I wore baggy clothes?

My session with Sharon had ended twenty minutes ago, and I left in extremely high spirit, excited to reach my room, and even more elated to find it completely empty with naught but a paper written note from Pheobe, advising me that she'd be out for a while.

With the confirmation that the room was absolutely going to be mine for a while, I went straight for the luxury bathroom where a large floor length mirror stood.

Stripping out of my clothes slowly, I feel myself begin to get engrossed in the layers of my body that became visible outside of the barrier of my clothes.

Once I was completely naked and staring at myself in the mirror, my body on full display for me to appreciate, I was stuck there for minutes on end, appreciating my beautiful figure.

Reaching my hands up, I cup my breasts lightly, mirroring my earlier actions. Pinching my nipples, I gasp as I throw my head back and hum as an electrifying feeling shoots through my body.

My nipples pucker under my touch and I moan softly as I continue to pull and tug on my nipples.

It felt good, it felt...so good.

Opening my eyes that I hadn't realized had slid shut as I played with my nipples, I watch myself in the mirror as I pinch and tug at my nipples, forming stiff, pointed peaks on my chest.

The cool air hardens my nipples further and I hiss in ecstasy as I feel between my thighs moisten.

I glance up at the woman staring back at me, and for once she was silent. Instead, she stood staring back at me with an aroused expression, and a heavy lidded gaze as she breathed deeply as her hands traveled slowly down her body, to cup her moist core.

Spreading my legs slightly, my breath hitches as my fingers run across my sensitive clit.

My clit, the most sought after part of my entire body. The same clit that was either licked by a tongue, or left swollen from a clamp.

The center most part of my body where I experienced either the most pleasure, or the most pain.

I suck in a sharp breath as I tug on it slowly, stroking the tiny ball of nerves tenderly as my thighs tensed the more an enticing sensation traveled up my spine.

I was breathing heavily, and low whimpers and moans were coming out of my parted lips.

More, I craved more of this.

Stroking my clit faster, I whimper louder as I reach up with one hand to cup a full breast and pinch and tug on my nipple while I worked my clit over with my next hand.

I whimper as my legs tenses and shakes. A familiar intense feeling pools in my gut, and something feral and demanding lashes out at me, causing me to stroking my now damp clit faster and faster until finally, I was seeing white.

A desperate wail rips pass my lips as a blinding white light explodes behind my vision, sucking me into a void of nothingness as my naked body got swallowed whole by the bright white abyss.

I was completely naked and floating through time and space with my hand clutched to my breast motionlessly and my fingers greedily rested on my hot, exposed flesh.

I was suddenly sucked back to reality, and it was then that I realized I was laying on my back, with my legs spread, on the cold tiled floor of the spacious bathroom, still infront of the mirror.

Gasping for breath, sweat glides across my forehead as I inhaled and exhaled sharply.

I just made myself orgasm, and I felt immaculate. It felt, intense, and good, and beautiful, and I wanted more of it. More of the rush, more of the adrenaline, more of the euphoria it came with, I wanted more, I desired it, I craved it.

My pussy was gushing wet and screaming for attention, attention that I was but all too happy to provide.

Slowly inserting a finger into my hot opening, I groan as my back arches off the ground and I'm sucked into my mind.

Memories from the past, as far back as the first time I was raped when my virginity was sold off to one of Pierre's colleagues to pay off a debt, came flooding back to my mind as transparent reels of nothing but traumatic memories flit across my vision.

Gasping for air as sweat coated my skin, my back arches further as my finger sink deeper and deeper into my burning hole.

My mouth fell agaped and my eyes stared unseeing into the ceiling as I was overcome with memories that I had long since locked away in the back of my mind.

Something about this whole experience felt different, felt empowering, felt...renewing?

Whatever this feeling was - that was emitting from my body, it filled me with a sensation of fullness that left my pussy spasming as I came, crying as my body jerked and convulsed as I orgasmed.

I was drenched in sweat, and my body shook from tremors as I breathed heavily.

By the time my memory reel had come to a crescendic end, I was panting heavily, laying in a pool of sweat as I layed askew on the cold bathroom floor.

"Fuuuuuuck." I breathe deeply as I slowly gained control of my breathing.

I blink repeatedly as I slowly begin to come down from the rush of adrenaline that I just contended with.

Something about masturbating, and doing it because I wanted to, because I found it appealing had caused me to unlock and release years of trauma that I had held locked tightly in the deepest parts of my mind, and I felt like I could float.

I felt like, I could be me. I felt like I could, have sex with Dominic if I wanted to without fear trapping me like it often does whenever we got close.

Sex.

Sex, with Dominic Gambino. Or with anyone for that matter.

Going forward I had a feeling that from now on, the way I looked at, and felt about having sex would be very, very different.

My body heats up at the new thought of having Dominic inside me, and my mind brings up an image of his erect cock to the forefront of my mind.

I moan at the memory.

He was roughly 8" long with a bulbous, rose pink tip and a meaty, thick pale shaft that carried three veins that ran up and down his cock.

I reach up to touch my lip, as the memory of his taste explodes on my tongue.

I close my eyes, locking in on the memory of me on my knees, sucking him off, deep at the back of my throat.

My pussy was purring greedily with need. I wanted him then, but there was no doubt now. I wanted him even more, and the next time I saw him, I'd give myself to him freely, willingly, if he'd still have me.

That evening, I had spent the rest of my time in the large bathtub soaking in water as I fanaticised about getting fucked by Dominic, craving his touch, and making myself cum to the memory of him.

-

I was wrapped in a fluffy blanket as I sat like a stuffed potato at the end of the long couch, sipping some warm camomile tea, and watching episodes of The Nanny.

In was late in the night, and while I was starting to get worried about Pheobe's absence, I knew that her years in the mob life had taught her how to protect herself, so I was hardly concerned.

After roughly twenty minutes had passed, I hear the familiar clicks of the door leading to the suite and turn my head just in time to see the door gets pushed open.

Pheobe strolls in warily with a heavy frown on her face, but when she looks up and she's me, her expression changes instantly, but I had already picked up on the tensed aura she had walked in with.

"Pheobe, are you okay?" I ask, wrinkling my brows in concern, she smiles at me and nods silently before dropping beside me with a heavy sigh.

"I- I'm okay..."

"But...?" I inquire softly, picking up that there was more to words. She clears her throat and looks over at me with pursed lips, before taking one of my hand in hers and patting it gently.

"How was your session today amore?" She asks softly, and I frown knowing she was dodging my question. Deciding to humor her a little, I sigh and look away from her, as heat rises up my neck.

"It was awesome. I think Sharon and I made a breakthrough today, and I feel a thousand times lighter today than I did yesterday." I mutter softly before returning my gaze to her. She cracks a small smile before nodding, pleased at my answer.

"Excellent, that's excellent. I have seen some changes in you as well, and I can tell Sharon was an excellent choice for all the progress she's made with you." She smiles looking at me, but I could see the worry that clouded her vision, and tell by her body language alone that she was tensed.

"I think so too." I mutter quietly, as I observe the woman sitting silently next to me. A few seconds tick by slowly, and coming to the realization that she would not willingly reveal anything to me, I press her once more for answers.

"Now will you tell me what's bothering you?" I try again, frustration setting in as she chooses to remain tight-lipped.

"Oh, it's-it's nothing. Everything is fine." She lies between her teeth, and my heart sinks as disappointment warms my chest.

"Pheobe, please don't lie to me. I know you think I may not be able to handle whatever news you have, but I assure you, I can." I mutter, suddenly feeling like all the progress I've been making with Sharon was not validated by her actively deciding to remain silent about what was bothering her.

"Don't make me feel like all the progress I've made in therapy was for nothing if you're just gonna treat me like a child." I mutter pulling away from her, and she visibly tenses up at my words, panic a new reaction marring her beautiful face.

"Raggaza..."

"Pheobe, what's happened?" I ask forcefully once more, and she swallow nervously before pursing her lips and shaking her head.

"It's, not good." She finally breathes shakily, and my spine stiffen.

"I want to know everything."

-

Worried. Confused. Nervous.
That's how I felt after I had forced Pheobe to tell me what was happening to her, only to find out, it wasn't what was happening with her, but what was happening back home.

I hadn't spoken to the family back in New York for the past three days - because between therapy sessions, and just indulging in the activities that filled my day here at the resort, I was left spent, and exhausted by the end of the day.

Scarlette, and Chloe were here, in St Lucia. In a safe house purchased privately by Dominic on the north coast for them to stay at while they were on the brink of war back in New York.

It was unclear to me what had happened to start the fued, but from what Pheobe told me, Dimitri was coming under attack from the families for not having a wife - considering his role, and law enforcements were conducting multiple raids on their warehouses.

A lot of their operations were going under, and were openly being investigated because there was a mole selling their information to the feds, and they were having problems with pinpointing who the mole was.

I almost felt offended and betrayed that they hadn't sent for me, or requested my help with this issue, because if there was one thing I loved more than hacking complex systems, it was a challenge surrounding hacking said system.

However, I understood why they hadn't reached out. And even though I appreciated them taking my time in St. Lucia into consideration, I couldn't help but wish they'd contact me.

Cold breeze whips at my skin as I stare outside into the night skies of St. Lucia. The moon was full, and sat proudly in the middle of the sky and tiny, luminous stars peppered the night.

Even though Pheobe had just came back from her visit with Scarlette and Chloe at the safe house, she had agreed to take me there to see them, and spend the night.

I was anxious that I'd be seeing them after being away from some time. I was happy, but couldn't help being anxious, especially comsidering the circumstances that brought them to be here.

We drove in silence, lost in our thoughts until I notice Pheobe making a turn off that led up to a rocky hill, with gravel pavement.

Within minutes, the gates that protected the safe house from intruders were being opened automatically allowing us to drive up to the front of the house.

Chloe's smiling face greets us as she steps out on the porch, and a small smile tug on the corner of my lips.

"Heeeeyy Kylie..." She mutters reaching out to pull me into her arms as soon as I was out of the vehicle and within arms reach of her.

"Hey Chloe, how are you?" I ask, glancing over her, and she chuckles.

"I'm perfectly fine, thank you for asking." She mutters with a smile before turning to walk into the house.

Pheobe and I follow her lead, and enter the foyer of the house. My lips purse in a downward grimace as I nod appreciatively, looking around at the grand interior of the house.

It wasn't a big house by any means. It was smaller than the mansion back home in New York. But this place was cozy, and feminine, and very appealing.

Whoever decorated this place did an excellent job.

"Water, Juice, Wine?" Chloe calls out, and I sigh thankfully at her offer.

"Wine, please." I breathe, continuing my investigation of the place. She sighs, and nods at me before moving off to what I assumed was the kitchen.

Trailing behind her, my eyes continue their exploration until I finally ask about Scarlette's whereabouts.

"She's asleep. She's jetlagged from the trip. We got here this morning, and she hadn't gotten any rest all day, so she's in her bedroom upstairs knocked out right now." Chloe mutters pouring our drinks.

Pheobe's tired exhale sounds behind me before she yawns.

"Mm, tired. I'm going to get some rest too, so I'll see you girls in the morning." Pheobe mutters exhaustedly and I smile at her with a slight nod. She smiles back at me before walking off.

As soon as she's out of ear shot, I turn to Chloe with a demanding look.

"I want details, all of it."

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

267K 2.5K 52
"I wanted what I wanted, fuck everything else. And what I wanted was her. Anaís Semaya." "Out of all the stars in the galaxy, you're by far the most...
88.5K 2.3K 42
'For The Mafia' Series - Book 3 of 3! **Read Book 1 (Made FTM) and 2 (Betrayed FTM) first!! Spoilers below!** It's three years later. Caterina and En...
306K 7.6K 63
This is book two in the Lost&Found Series but can be read as a stand alone. *** I heard the bag drop on the table before he grabbed my elbow and spu...
153K 2.7K 27
Sequel to: The Gang Leader Meats His Mafia Father- In- Law ___________________ You need to read the first story to understand this story :) ________...