The Path To Revenge: tourname...

By zeek1998

In the year 1888, a man who saved over five countries became the male monarch and brought peace for many year... More

The Path To Revenge: tournament arc
introduction
Prologue
Chapter 1: Enter John Spencer
Chapter 2 meeting in the ship
Chapter 3 battle in the training room
Chapter 4 tournament start
Chapter 5 the battle with team goblin and the fourth member
Chapter 6 Lisa Silver
Chapter 7 kidnap!
Chapter 8 A Chaotic Fight
Chapter 9 John's Past Part 1: The City of Technology, Vera
Chapter 10 John's Past Part 2: The Gate
Chapter 11 johns past part 3: john's reasons
Chapter 12 john's past part 4: the fall of Vera
Chapter 13 the end of the of the first round and the team's name
Part 1 end
Chapter 14 Steven's funeral
Chapter 15 the start of the next round
Chapter 16 rules and the first match
Chapter 17 the two on two fight
Chapter 18 Max vs Jack
Chapter 19 rule change
Chapter 20 Daniel vs Janet
Chapter 21 Final Battle of the 1st Match John Vs. Lamont
Chapter 22 The Needle In The Haystack
Chapter 23 escape the flames
Chapter 24 Meeting a Leader
Chapter 26 Ambitions And Reasons
Chapter 27 John Vs The Blured spy
Part 2 end
Chapter 28: A Silent Night
Chapter 29: Into The Mines
Chapter 30: Fort Archievious Part 1: Memories of Elysian

Chapter 25 A Friend's Return

5 0 0
By zeek1998

As John and Edur starred at each other, John said to Edur "that was quite the speech you used right their Edur."

Edur said, "not as good as the fight between you and Lamont, so why are you here John?"

A man with a height little shorter than average, a little bit overweight, flushed light-pale skin, a scar on right arm said " right, I don't know what business you have with ed...." the man stopped talking and started staring at Janet he walked passed John and grabbed Janet's hand and said "well, who might you be beautiful?" Janet took her hand away from him and said in an angry expression "what do you think you're doing?!" The man said "I'm sorry cutie I forgot to give my name, Ren Singh, is my name and you have caught my eye. May I please have your name."

A tall girl with blonde hair, and had a muscular build, blue eyes, earring on her left ear, a tattoo on her left arm, wear a short sleeve jacket, the symbol says "there is no peace here." She said in an angry voice, "Ren stop talking to her we have to go and prepare for the next fight!" Ren said, "listen Astlyr, I'm kind of busy here. Let's talk later."

She grabbed Ren by his jacket and lifted him off the ground and said: " listen, Singh when we're finished with this tournament you'll have plenty of time to pick up chicks."

"Well, when you put it like that."

"Good now let's go." She said to Janet before she left "sorry for his behavior, my name is Lynn Astlyr."

Janet said, "it's ok."

"I can't wait to go against your team especially Lisa when you see her tell her that I'm waiting for her at the top."

"Ok, I tell her."

As Ren and Lynn left the group and entered their team's room.

John said, "Now that that's settled I'm just here to ask a few questions about your fight, how did you beat team Blue?"

"They thought we were easy prey, they fail to believe that a behemoth is not something that can be taken likely."

"Now I know it can't be that simple."

"Well if you want further details, I suggest you look at the recap."

"I saw you forced the other team to forfeit like he was in a trance of some kind."

"If that's all you have to say then, I have to ask you a question how did you survive that inferno?"

Janet said, "sorry that's a trade secret."

"If that's the case how I won is also a trade secret."

John said, "look I just want to know if you have seen a man with brown hair, black eyes, a crude cut, a scar on his right eye and one on his neck."

"Sorry I don't know who you talking about."

"He also has a robe with an emblem on the back of it." At that moment John took out a drawing of the emblem.

"I never saw the man your talking about, but that emblem looks like the king's shield, but it has an x in the middle where the gem should be."

"The king's shield?"

"You know, and there cracks around it, The shield has no special power it was more of a symbol of the five countries coming together in unity. The metal separating the four elements represented the dish's capital, the fire represented the 2nd Potential's capital, the water represents the Coalition's capital, the wind was the 3rd Enlightenment's capital, and the lighting represented the Last Credence's capital. Each country's capital has this shield in their cities. Some called it to shield of unity; some called it the shield of separation."

"Thanks for telling me that, I just have one more question."

"Why do you keep pestering me with questions? I have to prepare for the next match next week, talk to my other teammate if you want." At that moment Edur left and went into his team's room.

John said, "wait..."

When John turned around he was surprised when saw a girl wearing a backpack on her back, a jacket with some cuts on it, a silver necklace, she had long black hair, a mole on her left cheek, and she had dark brown eyes. The girl said "I couldn't tell if that was you at first. when I saw your fight, I knew it was you." At that moment John

Janet asked "John, do you know this girl?"

John said, "may I didn't expect to see you here."

"Wait this is May? Your friend from your hometown?"

May said, "yes, so I imagined John told a story."

"Yes, he told me that you and your other friend Calvin left the city after the attack on Vera."

"We did."

John said, "but how did you made it out of there?"

May said "it wasn't easy, I had to carry Calvin on my back as I ran. We surrounded by other people trying to run away like we did. We quickly made it to my house, I knew escaping was suppose to be the primary task, but I had to help Calvin. I kept calling my dad to see if he made it was in the house, but there was no answer, so I checked his lab it was a complete messed like if there was a struggle. He wasn't there either, but I saw a flash drive and a note that had my name on it at his desk; it was the only thing, no damage. I looked through the draws and found his cellular respiration formula it was a beta test, but I had no choice, Calvin was running out of time. I laid him on the floor and got the medicine.

(Calvin said as he was in tremendous amount of pain, "may.....what's... that... May?"

May said to Calvin with a worried expression "don't worry, Calvin I know you hate needles, but my dad made it."

"Well.... if you..... think it will.... work... do it."

"I do, my father created this. He used it to fix himself whenever his experiments went awry."

"Which makes... me... worry."

At that moment may inject the serum into Calvin's chest and at that moment the blood stopped and looked a lot better.

"Are you ok?"

"Yeah... I feel better."

"The wound is still there it'll take time before your alright, so take it easy."

"Ok, so how are we getting out of here."

"We should look for your families."

"My parents are gone, remember."

"Oh yeah, sorry."

"... it's okay, May I know you're worried about your dad but we need to leave, he left you that flash drive right that means there's something important he wants you to have."

"I guess your right, but we should look at least, I mean look at his lab someone destroyed it. We have to look for him."

May look around the lab and saw a damaged bike with equipment on top of it as it's on the ground. She quickly ran toward the bike and picked it up; she then said: "we can use this to look for him."

Calvin said, "that's just a bike you know."

"It's not just any bike. It's my fathers' speeder, the bike he was planning to distribute to the soldiers once it's finished."

"You mean the bike he was working on."

"Yeah, this bike can move faster than Mach .8."

"But would we fall off at that speed."

"No way the bike will, he said that the bike should withstand high velocities of speeds."

"Should? Withstand the speeds."

"Yeah just trust me."

"I trust you, but how do you expect to find your father."

"We can try searching...." a shock wave spread throughout Vera.

Calvin said with a shocking voice "what the hell was that?!"

"John and. Mace must be going at it, we have to look for my father now."

"No, we have no time left, we have to leave now."

"We have to look for my dad now."

"May we have to leave the city now if John does win we would have enough time to look for your father ok."

"But what if..."

"Please, we have to leave now."

"(It was the hardest decision I have ever made, I thought maybe my father wanted me to do something important to find him.)"

May said, "ok let's go, but if we can't find him..."

Calvin said, "we will now let go." May and Calvin grab them and move as fast as they can and brought the bike out of the house. As they got on the bike, they saw a small object crashing into multiple buildings.

May said, "drive now!"

Calvin swiped his hand on the bike and the bike start, and he pushed the throttle as they moved at high speed.) we drive as fast as we can I turned my head and saw a small object falling into the giant hole in the city and as we pushed past a massive crowd of people screaming in fear we found our exit. A railroad track that leads out of the cit but at that moment we saw the fireball. We drove as fast as we could, the flames almost caught up with us, but luck was on our side. We didn't know if there were other survivors, all we saw was a city being incinerated into nothing."

John said, "what was on the flash drive, your father left you and what happened to Calvin."

May said "the flash drive had my dad last wished lucky for me he escaped before the destruction, he left me the bike so I could escape. It's my fault that Calvin is gone, I blame him before I knew that my dad was still alive. We went our separate ways that day, and I haven't seen him since."

"I'm glad your alive, I thought you died."

"I thought you died as well, I was surprised when I saw your name in the tournament."

"I didn't expect to meet you like this."

"What you mean like this, we might be going against each other in the tournament but were not enemies "

Janet said, "If you don't mind me asking why did you choose to join the tournament may?"

May said "I decided to participate in the tournament because I had no choice. I was recruited when sentry soldiers decided was being selected to join. I was chosen as one of the soldiers to join the tournament."

"Wait for your a sentry?"

"Yes, I join it so I would be able to look for my father."

Lynn yelled from the room and said: "may we have to pack up so hurry up and help us."

"I wasn't planning on winning so you don't have to worry about that, but I won't make it easy for you either. See you later john." As she left and entered the room, Janet looked at John and saw that he was crying tears of joy she then got close to him and walked with him back to their room as the sun shined with a warm light that felt soft as well. While in the cold forgiving shadow was a person standing wearing dark clothes saying "so that's the target he doesn't seem strong either way I have to get the job done."

Chapter 25 end

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

149K 3K 19
PLEASE GOD THIS STORY SUCKS ASS SO DONT READ IT IF YOU TREASURE YOUR SANITY THX Oliver, (16) has been a black sheep. His seven brothers seem to grasp...
117K 3.7K 40
**Now featured on Wattpad's Official Hunger Games Fanfic Reading List!** (Not recommended for those who haven't read the books and plan to. This book...
6.5K 196 16
A secret organization not known to any one is targeting the high elites of the New York. One after the other the names in their list are being marked...
3.9K 58 13
y/n was a soilder who was abused by everyone around him his mom his father even school neglected him so after he turned 18 he went to the military an...