Scented Candles | Park Jisung

Per ncteaxt

"No matter what happens, I will always stay right by your side" Lee Haneul, is a college student. She lives w... Més

A new beginning
하나
다섯
여섯
일곱
여덟
아홉
열하나
열둘
열셋
열넷
열다섯
열여섯
열일곱
열여덟
열아홉
이십
이십일
이십이
이십삼
이십사
이십오
이십육
이십칠
이십팔
이십구
삼십
삼십일
삼십이
삼십삼
삼십사
삼십오
삼십육
삼십칠
삼십팔
사십

삼십구

5 1 0
Per ncteaxt

— Chapter 39 —

The three had returned from the pizza place. It was currently 2AM, and they were very sleepy so they already went back home. Their stay here in Canada only lasts for 4 days and 3 nights, it'll be their last day tomorrow.

Haneul washed up and changed into her pajamas. Mark was also in his room while Jisung was in Haechan's room since Taeyong's room was locked and they didn't find the keys.

Haneul got thirsty so she went downstairs to drink a glass of water. After drinking, she sat down on the stool, staring at nothing.

The house except the kitchen was already dark and quiet since they were already asleep, and that's what Haneul thought.

"Why are you still awake?" Jisung popped out and took a glass for him to drink water. He sat down beside her and drank his water.

"It's just great being here in Canada. No problems. No issues. No enemies. And no struggles. It's like Canada is my safe place, my comfort zone. When I was a kid, in the morning, an ice cream van drives around the city and stops at the park. I don't know if it's still driving around these days" Haneul spoke and Jisung thought of an idea

"How about we find out tomorrow? What time does it usually come?"

"Around 10AM. I missed eating my favorite popsicle. Anyways, do you want to visit your hometown? Maybe.. you'll see her again"

"Nahh, I bet she doesn't know me anymore"

"Nonsense Jisung-ah. If she really loved you then she'll know you in just one glance"

"Enough about her. Let's just focus on our work here alright? I'm gonna sleep now, good night Han" He smiled and went upstairs, leaving Haneul alone in the kitchen.

"I don't know but something's really suspicious about you Jisung" Haneul muttered and sighed. She stood up and placed the glass on the sink before going back upstairs to her room.

~

"What's for breakfaaasst?~" Haneul cheerfully came downstairs and the two looked at her with smiles on their faces.

"Sunny side eggs, hotdogs, fried rice, and there's also sandwiches that nanny made. Come and it since it's still hot" Mark said and Haneul sat down and started eating

"You're really cheerful today? Did something happen?" Mark asked.

"Nah, me and Jisung will go to the park today and see if Mr. Johnson is still selling Ice creams around the city"

"Oh alright, be careful you guys and don't go to far. I will be attending another meeting today so I will be home late." Mark said and stood up, he placed his plate on the sink and drank his orange juice.

"Okay, be safe alright. Be back before 1am"

"Can't promise that but okay. I have to go now, tell the maids to take care of the house when you go out alright?"

"Yes Mark" Mark kissed Haneul's forehead and went out. The two went silent while continuing on eating their breakfast. Jisung was uncomfortable with the silence so he decided to talk first

"So uhm.. Later after dinner, can I go back to the Park? Jessy wanted to meet with me, she chatted me last night when I came back from the kitchen." Haneul's heart dropped as he mentioned Jessy's name

"Oh uh, sure. That's your decision anyways" she faked a smile and avoided Jisung's eyes, he was satisfied to see her reaction. Yes, he knows that she still loves him yet she didn't know that she unconsciously confessed to him face to face.

Haneul and Jisung finished their breakfast and placed their plates on the sink. Haneul told their maids that they will go out for awhile and they'll be back before lunch.

Haneul took her phone, wallet and keys before they went out and headed to the park.

~

It's 9:30 and the two are already sitting on a bench under the tree while waiting for the truck to arrive. Haneul got bored so she decided to post something on Instagram.

Itsme.jessy

@the park with @Andypark 🇨🇦

👍🏻 ♥️ 💬 Liked by Andypark, Choisoob_bbang, marklee, Tytrack, zhongdolphin and 1,759,127 others.

zhongdolphin
Why do you always go out without me? And where are you Lee freaking Haneul?
↪️Itsme.jessy: I'm in Canada you idiot, didn't bubu tell you?
      ↪️Tytrack: And why am I involved with this?
           ↪️zhongdolphin: The betrayal-💔

Choisoob_bbang
Nice pic👍🏻
  ↪️Itsme.jessy: ew, you sounded like an old man

marklee
Yk what? I wanted to change my username smh
  ↪️Itsme.jessy: you'll change it with what? Makgeolli?
       ↪️marklee: Hey! How'd you know that?
            ↪️Itsme.jessy: sibling telepathy

Tytrack
Go home. Don't go out for too long
  ↪️Itsme.jessy: Yeah yeah we will

Bbqhyun
Visit me again brat
  ↪️Itsme.jessy: sorry I can't, you come to our house and don't be such a lazy bitch
       ↪️Tytrack: Baek? She visited you?
           ↪️Bbqhyun: yeah, she, Mark and Jisung came here last night

Haneul placed her phone back in her pocket as she heard the familiar sound she hears everyday in her childhood.

"It's here! Let's go Ji!" She ran towards the truck and took her wallet. She picked her favorite ice cream and picked a twin popsicle for Jisung.

She paid for the ice cream and popsicle and they went back to the bench.

"How's it?" Haneul asked as Jisung licked the popsicle

"Woah! It's so yummy! I never had anything like this before"

"You.. have never tasted a popsicle?"

"Uh, I mean this kind of popsicle, of course I had tried alot in my childhood too but I haven't had this one" another lie.

"Oh, alright then. I think we have to go back home. It's already 11 nanny must've cooked lunch already" Jisung agreed and the two went back home while licking their ice creams on the road.

🕯️

Afternoon came and the maids were starting to prepare for their dinner tonight. Haneul was in the living room, watching TV while Jisung's in his room, probably taking a bath.

Haneul's phone rang and she saw Taeyong's name displayed on the screen. She answered the call and waited for him to talk first.

"You ready tomorrow?" Taeyong asked

"Yeah. I kinda miss korea already, even tho it's just a 3-day stay here in Canada"

"How's the maids and drivers there?"

"They're good. The house is still in place and in order"

"Will you visit Baekhyun today?"

"Probably not. I'm not in the mood to go outside right now. I'll ask him if he'll come"

"Alright, well see you again tomorrow. We'll have a dinner at your favorite restaurant, stay safe Haneul-ah. Love you"

"Yeah, love you too Tyong oppa" she replied before ending the call. Jisung came down while scrolling through his phone. He sat beside Haneul and she peeked at his phone, wondering what made him very busy.

Jisung noticed this and he immediately hid his phone

"What? Why did you hide your phone?"

"Oh uh, I'm texting Jessy. She said that we'll meet at 7 sharp." He lied again and Haneul believed it. She looked at the clock and it was already 6:30

"You have 30 minutes left. Will you have dinner here?"

"Probably not. We'll just eat outside, I guess"

"Oh, okay" she said and went to the kitchen. Jisung sensed her jealousy and he smirked to himself before following the girl into the kitchen.

"Do you want me to buy anything for you when I come back?" Jisung asked as he sat on the stool across the girl.

"No thanks. You should focus on meeting with Jessy that's more important" she smiled forcedly and looked down.

"Oh right, what time are we gonna go to the airport tomorrow?"

"At 8:40AM. Our flight will be at 9AM, we'll ride our private plane instead of regular planes. We will arrive there fastly" she said and Jisung nodded. He looked at the time again, it was already 6:50

"I gotta go now. Lock your door if you're gonna sleep already okay? I might get late, don't wait for me. Bye" he said and exited the house.

Haneul sighed deeply and stared at her phone. She turned it on and saw the time. She looked around the kitchen and maids were everywhere.

She called one maid and told her to tell the others that she'll go out for a bit and just heat the food once she comes back. Then, she went out.

~

Jisung arrived at the park at the exact time. He had decided that he'll tell Haneul everything that she needs to know. He sat down on a bench and waited for her to come.

Yes, he knows that she'll follow him at the park since she had been asking him alot of times how Jessy really looks like and can she meet her. All of these were planned by Jisung of course.

A few minutes later, Jisung heard rustling from bushes behind him. He smiled and scoffed.

"Come out Haneul, no need to hide" he said and Haneul came out with a pout on her lips.

"How did you know that I was following you?"

"I know you Haneul, you would always find a way to see Jessy face to face. You could sneakily follow me or have someone spy on us" Haneul chuckled nervously and scratched her hair while Jisung shook his head and smiled

"So... Where's Jessy?"

"You really wanted to see her?"

"Yeah! Of course, maybe we could be friends you know?" Jisung chuckled again and ruffled her hair

"Alright"

"Now where is she? I'm dying to see her! Is she pretty? Is she tall? Does she know how to speak korean? Is she coming-"

"She's right in front of me".

— tbc.

Hohohohoho how's chapter 39 beaches?

word count: 1640 words
date published: 12/24/22

_NCTEAXT_

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

74.4K 4.2K 55
sequel to home › jaemin! ❝when does this all end?❞ ꒰ there's a new girl in town. and she brings many secrets with her. will the group be able to unco...
22.7K 727 45
♡ school romance "Please don't treat me like an outsider to your life..." "You treated me like one before. Why can't I do the same to you?" ❗ TW! abu...
172K 5.9K 57
❝ I needed to lose him to find me.❞ I guess highschool's it-couple didn't have the perfect relationship like they thought. Two years after their brea...
99K 5.6K 40
"You've got to be kidding me." "You said I could tattoo anything I wanted." "I can't believe that's permanent." One fateful night college student Lee...