Stone Cold K*ller

By minxyjee

(ENEMIES TO LOVERS BACK TO ENEMIES TO LOVERS) AGE GAP, GRUMPY/SUNSHINE He is a monster. The Devil. My nightma... More

chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chaper 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 42
chapter 43
chapter 44
chapter 45
chapter 46
chapter 47
chapter 48
chapter 49
chapter 50
chapter 51
chapter 52
chapter 53
chapter 54
chapter 55
chapter 56
chapter 57
chapter 58
chapter 59
chapter 60
prologue-epilogue part 1

Prologue

742 11 7
By minxyjee

The coolness of a mans barrel of a gun to ones temple hadn't deterred the feeling of one's emptiness, only the cold hearted knew of this self preservation. One who had grew up in a world with blood, money, and power. It all comes down to those three unfortunate factors. This world- in a 'made mans' Empire was his only goal, his success. Five years of age didn't change a father's perspective while the little boy watched as his papa whipped out a gun, and pointed the tunnel where a bullet would shoot out towards a sweaty older man's face.

"Watch and learn, Nicolai." His father had said to him. "Someday you will take my place as Pakhan."

With two pinkies, and a couple nails later from the old mans interrogation, his father pulled the gun out and pointed towards the mans temple, "please, please," the old man wailed, "I didn't do it!"

The Pakhan grunts, "weakness is useless..." he loads a bullet into the chamber, "uselessness is flaws...and I will not have any flaws in my army."

A five year old boy stands behind a chair in the shadows; at the corner of their basement. A tear falls down his cheek as he watches a monster, not his Papa. The one who makes him hot chocolate at night, who reads bedtime stories; the man he looked up to.

This was the first time he was seeing the real man that he had looked up to.

A vial monster.

The little dark haired boy closes his eyes, squeezing his lids tightly, unable to see what was happening. He didn't want to. He knew this was in ways--wrong. His innocence needed that protection...

Only for his Papa, the Pakhan, shout back at him, "open your damned eyes boy and watch!" In his thick accent.

Blue eyes pop open in fear as tears threaten to rush down his red cheeks, "p-papa, please!"

"Enough!"

The Pakhan heir flinched before saying, "I hate you!" It was true, at this moment, Nicolai hated him for watching something so vicious.

Then a loud pop resonates before a ringing noise follows behind, turning ears to red with heat in a beat of silence. An echo carried as seeing red--more of a dark brown red, could have sworn seen an orange hue afterwards as brains of matter splatterd the side of a wall. The old mans body goes limp lifelssly hung from a ceiling, legs dangling from the concrete floor. The chains swing from the blow leaving a creaking noise.

The Pakhan stood there, blood splattered his chin and on one side of his cheek. His eyes were black it seemed once he laid eyes back to his son, "это мир созданный мужчиной."

'This is a made man's world.'

He wished his mother were alive, she was an angel compared to this monster--the Devil.

But years had blurred the lines for the boy. Right from wrong be damned because the monster had created...

A nightmare.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.5K 540 43
She was supposed to meet her friend,however,it never got to the point where she could knock on her friend's door.She bumped into her brother's rival...
255K 10.1K 48
What's the problem? The issue is when a chubby girl meets with a devil heartless guy for the first time in school, he uses her as he wants. Pushes h...
128K 6.3K 31
In which, a criminologist becomes the plaything of a crime lord. ____ ©Ssybahz 2022 "They made a God out of you but you are only a human. You have de...
3.7K 332 26
I have suffered a lot. And he made sure to make me suffer more. He did every possible way to torture me. But he didn't realize, I am the princess...