𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙈𝙞𝙨𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙩𝙪𝙣𝙚 �...

By failedpaperairplane

══════⊹⊱≼≽⊰⊹══════ "Do you want to become a swan?" "..." "A what?" A typical person being transmigrated into... More

◦༻ Boring Have To Knows
◦༻ Outfits/Clothing
◦༻ Songs To Listen To While Reading
◦༻ 1...The Lotus and The White Feather
◦༻ 2...The Old Lady and The Swan
◦༻ 3...Whats worse? A Dance Teacher or a Man Dressed In Red
◦༻ 4...The God and The Clueless
◦༻ 5...An Unlucky Person, For Sure
◦༻ 6...Death Caught Up To Me
◦༻ 7...Da Hong? Who?
◦༻ 8...A First Glimpse Of A Past Life
◦༻ 9...The Shared Emotions Of My Duplicate
◦༻ 10...You Fancy Yourself Insane?
◦༻ 11...How About I Brush Your Hair
◦༻ 12...There's A Ghost Behind You
◦༻ 13...Misunderstanding Ontop Of Misunderstanding
◦༻ 14...God Help Me, Wait, Nevermind
◦༻ 15...Blood Stains A Swan
◦༻ Misfortune Of A Swan*+*Season II Teaser
◦༻ 16...Death In The Cold Blood
◦༻ 17...Another Martial God, Fuck
🦢 1K Special 🦢
◦༻ 18...Oh, It's You, Out Of All People
◦༻ 19...Nothing A Kiss Can't Fix
🦢 HAPPY HOLIDAYS 🦢
🦢 HAPPY HOLIDAYS (2) 🦢
🦢 HAPPY HOLIDAYS (3) 🦢
◦༻ 20...Betraying A Contract Is My Forte
◦༻ 21...Welcome Back
◦༻ 22...Life Himself
◦༻ 23...Love Is Really A Thing
🦢 10k Special 🦢
◦༻ 24...Wait, I KNEW Him?!
◦༻ 25...What Are You Thinking?
◦༻ 26...What The Hell Is HE Doing Here
◦༻ 27...Let's Start Over?
◦༻ 28...A Battle Of Life and Calamity
◦༻ 29...Life's Misfortune
◦༻ 30...Fake, Fake, Fake
◦༻ 31...We All Know How The Game Ends
◦༻ 32...They're Back
◦༻ 33...The Leopard and The Viper
◦༻ 34...Where, What, When
◦༻ 35...Love Will Drive You Irrational
◦༻ 36...The Reverend's Playground
◦༻ 37...Love Stories
◦༻ The Misfortune Of A Swan *+* Season III Teaser
◦༻ 38...A Woman With A Grudge
◦༻ 39...Rest Now
◦༻ 40...Death Falls and Death Rises
◦༻ 41...Looking Back On Our Memories
◦༻ 42...The Swan's Home
◦༻ 43...Cold, Dark, Waters
◦༻ 44...Black Water Sinking Ships
◦༻45...Puppy Eyes
◦༻ 46...Xiu Fen
◦༻ 47...Life Doesn't Know How To Write OR Read
◦༻ 48...Life's Personal Rehabilitation Program! Sponsored by He Xuan
◦༻ 49...They Confess At Last
◦༻ 50...The End

🎄Christmas Special🎄

1.4K 45 16
By failedpaperairplane

Merry Christmas! All parts will contain some spicy content, explicit content will be warned before hand.
None of these are relevant to the plot, only scenarios that were scrapped when I was writing.

*•Hua Cheng•*
Teasing and Tea
(Slightly Explicit)

"Shit...ahn-" Y/n's fingers curl around the edge of the bed as he bites his bottom lip. He feels the teeth sink into his skin softly, biting the mark that Hua Cheng just sucked into his skin.

     "Didn't know your neck was so sensitive." Hua Cheng hums against his ear, leaning back down to lick at the bite mark. Y/n shivers, shifting a little from where he is under Hua Cheng.

     Hua Cheng has him pinned against the side of the bed on his knees, not even on the bed by the way, and Hua Cheng's chest is pressed against his back. Hua Cheng is feeling up his robes, caressing his thigh with one hand while the other slowly slips his robe off his shoulder.

     "Hua Cheng...what are you even fucking planning." Y/n demands when he feels cold lips press against his bare shoulder. Hua Cheng pauses for a moment, breathing onto Y/n's shoulder gently.

     "Anything you want." He whispers, hooking the ring of his finger around Y/n's sash to tug on it. Y/n takes a sharp breath in, shuddering.

"Just— get me off the floor." Y/n breathes out, gripping the edge of the bed tighter. He'd rather not have to dig his knees into the wood while a ghost king presses up his body.

Hua Cheng hums in delight, snaking a hand under Y/n's thigh and then using his other hand to grip his hip. He swings Y/n up and onto the bed, climbing on top of the immortal and peppering kisses on an exposed collar bone. The ghost king rests himself in between Y/n's thighs, gripping and squeezing them as he likes.

"Hmmm-" Y/n grabs onto Hua Cheng's shoulder when the ghost king licks over his skin, shivering slightly.

"Do that more,"

"What-?"

Hua Cheng pulls back to slip Y/n's robe off his shoulders completely before diving back down.

"Keep making sounds, I want to listen." Hua Cheng purrs against Y/n's skin before sucking a dark bruise into it. Y/n bites his lip, muffling a whimper while he kicks out. His expression is dazed but bewildered at Hua Cheng's sudden change in attitude.

Hua Cheng repeats this process until Y/n is frantic from how overwhelmed he is with affection and passion.

He looks over his work with a steady eye, still looming just above Y/n who has a chest full of hickeys and teeth marks. Y/n sighs quietly, tugging Hua Cheng back down onto his chest by the brim of his shirt.

"Not tonight, horny bastard."

"Xiu Y/n, It's the morning." Hua Cheng muses as he rests his head down on the man's chest and tangles their legs together.

     "Either way, I'm tired. And I'm so sorry a poor ghost king has to deal with that." Y/n stammers, closing his eyes and mindlessly playing with strands of Hua Cheng's hair.

    "From last night?" Hua Cheng whispers, pressing a kiss to Y/n's jaw. Y/n hits him on the back and Hua Cheng chuckles. "Gege told me everything, including about how sensitive you were on your neck and your inner thig-"

   Y/n's face flies red and he shoves Hua Cheng off the bed, turning opposite to the surprised ghost king and pulling the blanket over himself.

    Hua Cheng snorts and Y/n groans.

    "Embarrassed?" Hua Cheng questions, using a finger to lift up the edge of the blanket. Y/n slaps his hand from behind.

     "Go away, I'm tired." Hua Cheng pouts at that.

     A few minutes later, Hua Cheng is back with a tray of tea. The smell arouses Y/n out of his turtle shell and allows Hua Cheng to slip into bed with him.

     "Who told you about my favorite tea?" Y/n sighs sleepily, leaning on Hua Cheng's shoulder. Hua Cheng takes a sip from his own cup.

     "Xuan Zhen, but he threatened me not to take away you and his tradition of having tea together in the evening while judging bad mortal writings about gods." Y/n laughs softly at that.

     "Mhm, it's like our little thing."

    "Can this be our little thing?" Hua Cheng says as he traces his thumb on a hickey. Y/n sends him a glare, Hua Cheng only chuckles "I'll take that as a yes."

-End-

*•Xie Lian•*
Worship and Stargazing
(Explicit)

     Xie Lian leans down to press a kiss to Y/n's back, dragging his thumb over the curve of Y/n's spin. Y/n arcs into it, moaning quietly.

"So cute," Xie Lian praises, using his other hand to pull Y/n's hips further back onto his dick. Y/n moans at the sudden shift, trembling with overstimulation.

"How are you not..." Y/n breathes out, closing his eyes and shuffling his hips around. "..exhausted?"

Xie Lian and him had been working all day, and then returned to the Puqi shrine covered in sweat and dirt. That's when Y/n pressed a kiss to Xie Lian's lips suddenly, one thing lead to another and they spent hours into the night in bed.

Now Y/n was covered in sweat, cum, bruises, finger marks, and even teeth marks around his neck and thighs. Xie Lian's state wasn't much different.

Xie Lian hummed softly, pressing his thumb against Y/n's tailbone so he instinctively arcs into it. Y/n whines when he feels pressure on his prostate, shifting his hips back to make a thrusting motion. Xie Lian raises an eyebrow.

"Martial god stamina, and..." He abruptly thrusts into Y/n and Y/n gasps loudly in response. "...how are you still desperate? Isn't this your first time?"

As Xie Lian begins to roll his hips into Y/n once more, moans and whimpers spill out of Y/n's lips like it's their first round. It made Xie Lian wonder how far he could push Y/n over the edge.

"Xiu Y/n,"

"Wha— ngh.."

     Xie Lian leans over Y/n and cages his hand over Y/n's hand that's gripping the sheets.

     "Do you need one more round?" Xie Lian coos, making sure to rest his cock on Y/n's prostate to tease the man under him.

     Y/n nods despite all the shame he has built up in his head, pushing his hips back.

     Xie Lian laughs before tracing his hands down Y/n's back, slowly moving into an overwhelming pace that has the bed below them shaking.

     Y/n let's choked out moans as he's bounced on the god's dick like he weighs nothing, shutting his eyes and biting his lip as he comes.

     "Shit— you're so tight Xiu Y/n." Xie Lian says lowly, Y/n whimpers helplessly in response. Making Xie Lian only grow harder as his thrusts start to become more frantic and quick.

     Xie Lian spills into Y/n's hole for the first time this night, having pulled out all the other times for cleanliness. Y/n collapses onto the bed in exhaustion and Xie Lian takes that as a cue to pull out.

     Xie Lian averts his eyes the best he can from the white liquid dripping out of Y/n's hole, knowing he'll get hard again if he looks at it too long. And by the looks of it, Y/n can't take another round without fainting halfway through.

    Xie Lian pulls the blanket over them, spooning Y/n as he looks at the sky above them. The stars are visible through the skylight Hua Cheng installed after Y/n explained them to him and their use. Xie Lian points up and Y/n's gaze follows his finger.

     "Xiu Y/n,"

     "Hm,"

     "Tell me more about what you learnt about the stars in your world?" Xie Lian asks quietly, snuggling up closer to Y/n. Y/n sighs softly before going on a tangent about how none of the stars are actually in their solar system.

     As much as Xie Lian likes to learn about the discoveries of Y/n's world, he can't help but space out. Only looking at Y/n's face as he points out stars and where different planets should be in the sky.

     This, is what Y/n is like when he's content.

     Which has been a very rare sight since he stepped foot outside of his other world.

-End-

*•Mu Qing and Feng Xin•*
Drunk Cuddling
(Non Explicit)

     Mu Qing grumbles when he feels a hand card through his hair, the feeling stirring him awake. He looks up through half-lidded eyes, being graced with the sight of a very drunk Feng Xin.

     "Feng Xin,"

     "What?"

     "Why are you drunk?"

     Feng Xin blinks at him lazily for a few seconds, before jutting a finger at his face.

     "You're also drunk." Mu Qing blinks at Feng Xin this time, astounded.

     "No I'm..." Mu Qing sits up, feeling a sudden wave of dizziness take over him. And he's aware almost everything can happen in the heavens, but he's positive that the ducks in a painting next to his bed aren't actually quaking.

     Someone stumbles through the door of the room, collapsing onto the bed Mu Qing is laid on. Mu Qing squints and notices that it's Y/n.

     "What is going on?!" Mu Qing demands, slapping away Feng Xin's hand that's tugging on his ponytail.

     "We're all drunk, because you accidentally bought wine that was too strong." Y/n mumbles, crawling up the bed to lay on Mu Qing. Mu Qing stutters a little before Feng Xin is already crawling onto the bed as well, wrapping his hands around Mu Qing's waist.

     The archer pulls them both over, arranging them into a position of his liking while ignoring the curses of Mu Qing along the way. He puts Y/n in a spooning position while Mu Qing lays in Y/n's arms.

     Feng Xin reaches forward to pull Mu Qing's ponytail loose, to which Mu Qing sends him a glare.

     Mu Qing rests his cheek against Y/n's chest while Feng Xin moved his attention to the tiara around Y/n's forehead. Y/n scrunches up his nose in response.

     Mu Qing rolls his eyes at Feng Xin's struggling and takes off the tiara himself, discarding it to the bed stand behind him.

     Feng Xin tightens his grip around Y/n's waist and Y/n groans.

     "Why are you so skittish when you're drunk?" Y/n questions as he lightly kicks Feng Xin's ankle. Feng Xin stuffs his nose into Y/n's hair, taking in the scent of the hair products Mu Qing liked to try on his hair.

     "Why are you so fussy when you're drunk?" Feng Xin responds.

     "That's a question for Mu Qing."

      "Okay, fuck you too." Mu Qing retorts, poking Y/n in the ribs. Y/n pokes him in the forehead in response.

Y/n looks down at Mu Qing with judgment in his eyes.

"I get to be rude, I'm not the one who didn't check the label on the wine." Mu Qing gawks at him and Y/n mimics an eye roll.

     Feng Xin suddenly turns over, seeing the tension between them, dragging Y/n and Mu Qing as well.

     "Feng Xin you piece of shit-!" Mu Qing yelps as he lands sprawled on Feng Xin. Y/n feels his head spinning before he sinks into a pillow, feeling a small kiss be pressed to the back of his head by one of the gods.

At the moment, he's too tired and drunk to ask which.

-End-

*•Pei Ming•*
Proposals
(Non Explicit)

     "Pei, what do you mean, 'marry me'?" Y/n stammers out, looking over to the man across from him. Pei Ming takes a breath in.

     "I want to marry you, that's what it means." He says as he takes another sip of tea, glancing around to the rest of the restaurant they're in.

     Y/n chokes on air, looking at the god with wide eyes.

     "What, you can't just say that out of the blue! At least explain why!" Y/n demands, leaning in closer to Pei Ming. Pei Ming bites the inside of his cheek and sighs.

     He gets up and grabs Y/n by the wrist, tossing a few coins onto the table before tugging him outside.

     He leads Y/n to a secluded part of the garden outside of the restaurant, flustered and frustrated. He stops at a koi pond, turning to Y/n and sinking to his knees.

     Y/n grabs his hands, cursing in surprise as he goes to kneel down to the god.

     "No- A-Y/n, just listen, please." He mutters, resting his head against Y/n's abdomen. Y/n stammers over his words before settling into silence.

     "I, I don't know. This isn't the time and it's inconvenient for a god and a powerful immortal to get married I just—" He looks up to Y/n, who still has wide eyes. "—love you, and I want to make a commitment to you."

     They both stay in silence for a few moments, neither knowing how to continue before Y/n kneels down to Pei Ming.

     "Pei, I don't want you to commit anything to me. We both know you aren't a man for commitment, that's just not the way you show affection."

    "But A-Y/n-"

     "Just shut up for a second Pei."

      "..."

     "With how my relationship works with you and everyone else, it would be highly inconvenient to get married to anyone. For now just..."

     Y/n presses a kiss to Pei Ming's lips, dragging his thumb over the scar just around Pei Ming's eye.

     "...just let yourself love me without thinking you have requirements for it. That's not how love even works."

     Pei Ming frowns at him and Y/n rolls his eyes before flicking Pei Ming on the forehead.

     "We're in a public area, no."

     "But it's late, no one will see." Pei Ming retorts, motioning to the very empty garden around them.

     "You're not a teething baby, you don't need to latch onto my neck every time a minor inconvenience happens."

     "This wasn't a minor inconvenience."

     Y/n flicks him on the forehead before standing up, Pei Ming moves with him, going to wrap his hands around Y/n's waist and pull the man against him. He takes Y/n into a deep kiss, Y/n sighs into it, content.

When Pei Ming pulls back, Y/n looks him up and down.

"Stop being so goddamn horny, you're acting like a dog in heat." Y/n scowls, pulling himself out of Pei Ming's grip. Pei Ming sighs before chasing after Y/n, silently pulling Y/n against his hip to hide the bulge in his pants.

-End-

*•Shi Qingxuan•*
Blinding
(Explicit)

     Y/n kicks out when he feels a second finger tease his entrance. Shi Qingxuan smirks in delight.

"Shh, don't be fussy baobei." Shi Qingxuan coos, hooking a finger on the blindfold wrapped around his eyes. He curls both his fingers inside Y/n and Y/n moans, reaching for Shi Qingxuan blindly.

Shi Qingxuan chuckles and lets Y/n take his hand, feeling nails dig into his palm in response.

"Overwhelmed?"

"Shut-!"

Y/n is cut off when those fingers brush over his prostate, choking on his words.The god raises an eyebrow, pressing his fingers against that spot, but not moving them. Y/n whines.

"There it is." Shi Qingxuan whispers to himself as he starts to drag his fingers over that spot. Y/n shakes with overstimulated, squirming and sweating.

A third finger enters and works over the spot while the two others stretch him open further.

Y/n keeps squirming around and moaning until Shi Qingxuan lines up his cock with his entrance. Y/n takes a sharp breath in, reaching out to hold Shi Qingxuan by the shoulders. Shi Qingxuan takes Y/n by the wrists and slams them down onto the bed, pushing in as he does so.

He bottoms out when Y/n comes, pushed over the edge from all the teasing and sensory deprivation.

     "Baobei, are you sure you can handle all of this?" Shi Qingxin murmurs in Y/n's ear. "You only came from that, I can just pull out..."

Y/n curses under his breath and kicks out again, Shi Qingxuan scoffs.

"Don't worry, you'll get exactly what you want baobei." Shi Qingxuan croons as he tugs on the tie of the blindfold behind Y/n's head, holding both of his wrists with a hand above Y/n's head.

Y/n shivers.

"Why are you such an asshole right now?!" Y/n curses. Shi Qingxuan chuckles.

"You're just fun to bully, being an all-powerful being and whatnot."

"If you weren't literally inside me right now, I would punch the shit out of you." Shi Qingxuan raises an eyebrow and thrusts in harshly, Y/n stutters out a moan in response.

"You can do that after I fuck you."

-End-

*•He Xuan•*
An Eye On You
(Non Explicit)

He Xuan has been watching over Y/n for a long time now, not just when he's wandering around the black water base aimlessly, but everywhere.

He worries, worries that something will happen and that he won't be there to at least warn Y/n or save him.

He Xuan is smarter than that.

He's well aware that Y/n is powerful and experienced enough to handle a mountain being thrown at him, hell, he reduced Jun Wu to nothing but a ghost fire and ashes after the man survived Xie Lian slamming him into a mountain with full force.

So now the watching is for his own guilty pleasure.

He tends to undress Y/n with his eyes, sometimes he even imagines what it would be like to have Y/n in his bed.

He also likes to wonder what Y/n looked like before everything happened, when he was just a lost teenager with an attitude. And at times you can even see that in Y/n, that unprofessional side that can rip someone apart.

It's starting to become more common as Y/n's patience runs thinner with everything he has to handle. And it's so satisfying to watch him curse out a ghost for something they did.

Because who else can rip apart the world, but a teenager with too much power.

He might be obsessed, but he's okay with that.

He won't step forward to do anything rash, only let Y/n crawl to him.

So now that Y/n is in his arms, fiercely kissing him and letting He Xuan play with him as he likes—

—that snappy teenager comes back in full force against He Xuan's obsession. And it's absolutely wonderful.

-End-

Merry Christmas everyone!
Memes

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

338K 18.3K 116
"You are too overpowered. Your existence poses a great threat to my son and daughter of fate. I had no other choice but to kill you." This was the v...
437 28 5
Rewrite of the Rebirths of Hēi Shui: Twisted wonderland. After dying miserably yet again but now with a wish for his loved ones to be safe, even if i...
92.8K 5.6K 22
I died a tragic death, but it made me happy. The next moment I opened my eyes, I was alive once again but in a different body and a different world...
9.5K 493 16
❝ In return for keeping your "secret," why don't you give me a kiss? ❞ ⤷ Baek-Hyun was a sick yet outgoing young boy living in Korea...until he died...