CEO or MAFIA ?

By haileyolsen20

WARNING: DO. NOT. EVER. WITNESS. A. MURDER. Because it can just turn your beautiful life upside down. ... More

AUTHOR'S NOTE
CHARACTER AESTHETIC
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50
CHAPTER 51
CHAPTER 52
CHAPTER 53
CHAPTER 54
CHAPTER 55
CHAPTER 56
CHAPTER 57
CHAPTER 58
CHAPTER 59
CHAPTER 60
CHAPTER 61
CHAPTER 62
CHAPTER 64
CHAPTER 65
CHAPTER 66
CHAPTER 67
CHAPTER 68
CHAPTER 69
CHAPTER 70
CHAPTER 71
CHAPTER 72
CHAPTER 73
CHAPTER 74
CHAPTER 75
CHAPTER 76
CHAPTER 77
CHAPTER 78
CHAPTER 79
CHAPTER 80
CHAPTER 81
CHAPTER 82
CHAPTER 83
CHAPTER 84
CHAPTER 85
CHAPTER 86
CHAPTER 87
CHAPTER 88
CHAPTER 89
CHAPTER 90
CHAPTER 91
CHAPTER 92
CHAPTER 93
CHAPTER 94
CHAPTER 95
CHAPTER 96
CHAPTER 97
CHAPTER 98
CHAPTER 99
CHAPTER 100
CHAPTER 101
CHAPTER 102
EPILOGUE

CHAPTER 63

4.9K 167 35
By haileyolsen20

N       A        O         M        I

It was already 2 pm and my stomach was growling in hunger, in precise I was starving but I didn't want to go downstairs because I don't wanna face Harold after the last night event.

Like seriously, I KISSED him!!!!!

I don't know what is he gonna think about me??

A wanton immodest woman?!

NO!!!!

But I have to confront him and tell him that it was just a bliss moment which can happen to anybody. When a man and a woman are attracted to each other for a couple of minutes...it happens, the kiss happens. It's normal, but the fact that he's my boss is hindering me.

So what if he's my boss?!

He's a man and I'm a woman, gender differs and such things happen accidentally. And it's not like I slept with him, it was just a normal hot, tongue dangling intense kiss.

Precisely it was just a kiss....however it was, IT WAS JUST A KISS!!!!

End of the story!!!!!

My stomach growled again as hunger was striking me.

Okay!! Whatever it is, I have to face it one or the other day.

Yeah right!!!!

Taking deep breaths, I walked towards the door and turned the door knob before walking out of my room, I descended downstairs with a hope to fill my hungry stomach and to not face Harold.

As I reached the last stair, I peeked the every corner of the house which my eyes could behold. And guess what!!! Harold was nowhere in sight. I smiled in victory and marched towards the kitchen with steady pace and as soon as I reached at the doorsteps of the kitchen, I halted...... in utter disbelief, my face paled as white as paper as I saw Harold inside the kitchen, near the fridge.

He took a cold water bottle out of the fridge and turned around as his eyes met mine.

Suddenly his face turned red as he gulped.

Is he nervous or is he embarrassed?!!

Surely he's embarrassed for kissing one of his employee.

And here I was having a cold sweat tipping down my forehead.

He took a deep sharp breath,
"Miss Nolan, about--" before he could continue any further I ran out and sprinted up the stairs with full on full speed.

I was a panting mess when I reached my room and banged the door shut.

And my stomach growled again in hunger!!

H     A     R     O     L     D

Last night was nothing but a rapture moment and I should just not overthink about it. But the way she initiated and I freaking agreed. I gave her the consent and then the kiss.... agh.. it's all so confusing.

I just can't take my mind off of that kiss, it was a total bliss. Both of our body close to each other almost colliding, her lips in mine moving with utter symphony. The fervent kiss has just blown my mind. And whenever my mind wanders to the kiss, I can't help but feel the heat crawling up my neck.

Maybe because it was my first kiss!

Miss Nolan cannot be my weakness! I cannot compromise Miss Nolan's life because of my duty.

The only thing we can do now is talk and clear this out. I marched out of my room and paced towards kitchen but she was not in. Maybe she's in her room.

My throat was dry, so I walked towards the refrigerator to drink some cold water. I opened the door of the refrigerator and pulled the water bottle out. Suddenly I felt a presence at the threshold as I turned my head a little and there she was standing with widened eyes and a face masked with utter disbelief and I felt heat crawling up my neck as the events of last night rushed through my brains.

I took a deep breath.

I guess it's a perfect time to talk.

I cleared my throat and fixed my eyes on my watch which was on my wrist,
"Miss Nolan, about last night.... we need to talk about it and what happened between us...." I looked up but she was not there.

Where is she?!

She ran away from me!

She regretted the kiss, didn't she?!

I bet she did!!

I don't know why the fact that she regretted the kiss is hurting me so much. I know it was wrong of us to kiss but I did not regret it. I'm just scared to admit.

I sighed and walked out of the kitchen before leaving the house for a walk.

I need to fresh my mind up.

.............

I returned home back at seven pm after spending a lot of time in my beach house. I was feeling better now.

I walked inside and was about to pass the dining area when I heard Miss Nolan calling,
"Harold, dinner is ready. Come let's have it together."

I didn't have the nerve to look up at her face as I could feel heat crawling up my neck.
"It's just seven, so I'll just..--" I was cut off.

"But I've already prepared and I need...I mean we need I...ugh..we.. " She stuttered and I, with whole lot of a nerve, glanced up to look at her, she was fiddling with her fingers and then took a deep breath before saying.
"I need to talk to you, it's urgent."

N      A      O      M      I

He nodded in return and followed me to get dining area. I pulled a chair for him as he sat and I sat beside him.

Why is his face so red?!

Is he still embarrassed?

I should just clear this out soon.

I served him a plate of hot dumplings and with that I took a deep breath and began to talk.
"Whatever happened last night....I mean the kiss, it's normal.." he was silently stuffing the dumplings into his mouth but I know he's listening, so I continued.
"When a man and a woman are attracted to each other for a couple of moment it happens... you know...the kiss. It's quite normal nowadays, it's not a big deal." His eyes were still on the plate, he was not looking at me.
"Um..." I swallowed.
"Can..we um.. can we start fresh? As friends?!" I asked.

He slightly nodded as I smiled.

He took a dumpling from the plate and bit it half as the sauce from the inside stuffing fell on his grey hoodie. I sighed and took a napkin from the table to wipe that sauce off of his hoodie.

I leaned forward and bent a little on his side to wipe but suddenly as his gaze fell on my structure, his eyes widened like buttons as he stuffed a dumplings into his mouth and turned his head to the other side.

What is that sudden change of behavior??!

My jaw dropped on the floor in utter disbelief when realization dawned on me. I gasped and in haste I got up from the chair.

"I was not trying to kiss you!!!!" I bursted in rage.

My face was red as I glanced at him with anger.

I threw the napkin on his face before stuffing another dumpling into his mouth in thrumming rage.
"You're a freak, just know.... kiss is normal. It's not like we did something unholy." I stomped my feet and spun around before walking away from him.

He stood up and series of muffled calls were heard...but who cares?!

Jerk!!!! I will never kiss him again.

The kiss was a huge mistake.

_______________________

Hi guys, I'm back!!

How was the chapter??

Did you all miss Harold and Naomi?? :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Ha. By kookykim_

Teen Fiction

101K 2.1K 42
"Did your leader send you? Is he too much of a wimp to face me?!" She seethe, we make eye contact and her pupils dilate. "He? The leader's all fem...
1.6K 409 35
A girl who's sweet enough but crushed by world's behaviour takes a turn and becomes the coldest revenge taker..how does that sound always a guy mafia...
3.7K 2.1K 26
Charles Everett a well known CEO. Who's a billionaire and cares about none.A Powerful business tycoon.The man whose eyes scream danger. His sharp gre...
119 43 13
Naomi West fled her wedding to the most feared billionaire of the state. Five years later, she has to come back home for work. But things take a diff...