Hurt by love.| ✔️

By little_misswritesss

19 year old girl named Aurora Dior was being abused since she was 8 by her father. Her father Vincenzo Dior i... More

Characters.
Introduction.
Aurora.
Dinner with the Rossi's.
Dante.
New home. New life.
Raspberries.
I met an angel.
Giovanni and Ace.
Mafia Ball.
Mafia Ball pt 2.
Who dies?
Mini Dante and mini Aurora.
Burn him to death.
New relationship?
Brothers.
Secrets and lies.
New York.
Devil and angel.
Ups and downs.
Love or hatred.
Reunited.
Bloody red.
Spanish & Italian.
Kids.
Complicated.
Comes and goes.
New Family Member.
Change.
The past.
"We all need someone in the end"
True colours.
Key to my lock.
Curiosity.
Betrayal.
Moved on.
Goodbye?
Fight back.
Bad news.
Waiting.
Come home.
Old life.
Changes.
Mafia Queen.
Powerful.
Bigger family.
Safe, loved, home.
Always and forever.
Soulmate.

Right time.

6.7K 94 38
By little_misswritesss

Things were going great so far. Me and Dante were currently getting ready for our date. Well mostly I'm getting ready. Because we took all of our things to Matteo's house.

But Dante and Xavier had to go to this meet up with some guy. Which led to them dropping me and Thalia back at Matteo's house. I didn't mind we had fun. I talked more with Alfonzo.

He's going back to his family. They're all worried about him because of that night. And I am not surprised at all. I would be worried as well. He's going later today around 10. I want to say goodbye to him. Cause god knows when I'll see him next.

He has a wife and 2 children to get to. Alessandro is planning on inviting Alfonzo to a family dinner with his family as well of course. Which also will be including me, Dante, Thalia and Xavier.

Anyways enough about that. I had a shower done my make up. Now I have to dress up. I'm thinking of wearing a dress. Black one for sure.

I chose this one. I mean look at it it's beautiful. But don't get me wrong the one that I wore to the ball was better. But I'm trying to stay basic. Now i have those shoes that'll match this dress perfectly.

I'm actually glad I took them with me to New York. I wasn't planning on going to any dates or anything. But my gut told me to take them just in case. So I did. And here I am.

I put my shoes on. Look into the mirror one last time. Taking my purse from my bag and walking downstairs. I take it easy on the stairs. The last time I wore heels was at the ball.

I only wore heels few times in my life. I'm not even choking. I'm only 19 after all. As I reach the stairs. I see everyone look up at me. "Woah Rora" Thalia says.

"What is something wrong?" I ask worriedly. I mean come on. "No actually. You look... perfect" Bonita spoke up. I smile at them all "thank you" I reply. "Dante texted me saying that he'll be here soon. I. Fact he's near the driveway. I think we can all hear the car rawring" he says making us laugh.

He wasn't wrong though the car was rawring like Dante was driving the shit out of it. "Well I'm not gonna keep him waiting. I'll see you guys later" I say. "Okay. Better be a good girl today Rora" Thalia said pointing her finger at me.

"Oh my god! I'm starting to see how rude you really are!" I say playfully. "Rude utterly rude" she says acting all hurt. I shake my head smiling. Turning around about to leave the room.

"Wait Aurora" I hear Xavier say. I turn around to look at him. "Yes?" I ask. "Thank you for making him sort things out between us two. If you didn't tell him to he wouldn't trust me" he says stopping for a second.

"Come on burst it out of yourself Xavier" I say. I know something was up. He wanted to say something. But I have no idea what was stopping him. "Please don't hurt him." He says. I'm speechless. As everyone else is.

"That was never my intention in the first place" I say smiling at him getting a smile in return. As I'm about to walk out I stop again. "Oh and Xavier" I wait to get his attention back.

Which I do in a second. "Yes?" He asks this time. "Take it easy on him. What ever he does don't blame it on yourself. Or him for that matter. And Alessandro" I stop getting Alessandros attention.

"I think he needs yours and Xavier's help in Italy. I offered to help. He didn't decline but he didn't agree either. But I think he needs it from the men that he loves and cares about the most" I say.

Making them both look at one another. "Si Aurora. No go don't make him wait. He's an impatient boy" Alessandro says smiling at me. "Oh I know that" I reply making us all laugh.

"We'll catch you guys later" I say. I hear a few byes. I walk out the door and there he was leaning against the passengers door looking at his phone. Looking ridiculously handsome.

He suddenly looks up and he puts his phone away the second he sees me. "Well hello baby you look amazing" he says kissing my forehead. "Thank you. You don't look too bad yourself" I reply.

"Well thank you principessa" (Princess) he says opening the door for me. "Aren't you a gentleman today" I say sarcastically. "I'm always one" he said rolling his eyes playfully.

"Yea yea of course" I reply making us both laugh. He closes my door and walks over to his own. Opening them and sitting inside. He starts the engine looking hot as ever.

Which drives me insane. "Why you staring at me like that?" He asks. "Nothing. How did the meeting go?" I ask. "It went well surprisingly. But Aurora I have to ask you something" he says turning his voice into a serious tone.

"Yea?" I ask. "Would you like to take over your mafia?" He asked me taking me completely of guard. "Dante... I don't even know what to do" I reply. "I'll teach you. I'll help you out. I can be the second in command if it makes you feel better Aurora. You'll always be able to count on me" he says turning his voice into a soft tone.

We were out of the driveway by now. "But Giovanni is the boss now" I say. "He's not yet. The ceremony didn't happen yet" he replied looking at the road. "I-I mean sure." I reply.

"Aurora baby I'm not going to force you into it. I just want to give you something you deserve. And you deserve that mafia" he said. Do I deserve that mafia? I don't even know how to do anything in it.

"Okay. Okay I'll uh I'll take it" I say. "Your brothers don't want the mafia. They're thinking of taking it down. But I'm sure that you can be the most amazing boss in this world" he said driving up to the restaurant we're having our dinner in.

"Dante do you promise me to help me with it though?" I ask him. "Be honest" I added. "Yes Aurora. I'll teach you how to handle things. And I'll help you with everything I promise" he turned to me and said it.

"Okay. But what about the people that work for this mafia? Last time I checked we were planning on living in Italy" I say. I mean I can't just leave. My life is there. I only came to California few months ago.

"I promise you Aurora that we won't leave them behind" he says looking into my eyes. "We'll figure something out. But now I want you to forget about what I said and come eat with me." he said smiling and still looking into my she's.

Oh god I want to kiss him so badly. "Okay" I reply smiling back. He gets out of his seat and walks over to my door opening it for me.

"Thank you"

"No problem"

This place looked magical. "Let me guess Italian?"

I said making him laugh. "Sì bambina" (yes baby)

"I wonder how I guessed" I say smiling.

"Same you know. It totally wasn't obvious" he replied.

We walk into the restaurant being greeted by the workers. Or shall I say Dante's friends. "Ciao Dante" one of the guys spoke up. "Hey Ric" he replied.

"I just came to eat some food" Dante carried on. "Yes capo" (boss) the guy I'm assuming name is Ric. "Oooh who's this pretty lady?" He turned to me asking Dante. "Ah this Ric is off limits" Dante said putting his hand on my lower back.

"Sì capo" (yes capo) Ric replied immediately. "Let's get you two love birds a table then" he continued. The restaurant wasn't empty at all. But it wasn't full either. There were some of the couples having dinner and speaking.

I suddenly feel myself bumping into someone making the guy spill his drink. I quickly look up to see a guy. Probably somewhere round Dante's age. "Oh my god I am so sorry" I say quickly.

"Oh no no it's fine. This was totally my fault" the guy says. "Carlos hands off" I hear Dante say. "Oh shit you're with capo?" (Boss) he asks. "Oh fuck. I am so sorry for bumping into you" he carried on.

"What's going on?" Dante asked. "What happened here" he asked again. The guy that the name was Carlos looked at me I seen some what fear in his eyes.

"I bumped into him by accident making him spill his drink. It was my fault Dante" I replied to Dante's question. I look back at Carlos to see him basically giving me a thankful look.

As if he was thanking me for saying it was my fault. I mean I didn't lie because it is true. I bumped into him after all. "Don't worry about it" Dante said. "Aurora this is Carlos my worker. Carlos this is Aurora my arranged wife" he introduced us.

"Nice to meet you" he said taking his hand out for me to shake it so I do. "Same goes" I reply. "Okay come let's sit down" Dante said placing his hand on my lower back again walking to a table.

We ended up sitting basically at the back of the restaurant. "Here are your guys menus I'll be back in 5 minutes to take your orders" Ric said giving us the menus.

"Thanks Ric" Dante said. "Let me guess. This restaurant is yours." I say looking into the menu not looking up. "Yes it is. How did you know?" He asked.

"Well it is obvious. Your men work here." I say. "You're smart Aurora. I like it" he said smirking. I drop my menu crossing my arms across my chest. "Excuse me? Did you think I was dumb?" I ask.

"Not me. Well okay me. But not only me. Xavier too. So don't only kill me but him as well" he said putting his hands up in surrender making me laugh.

"Men these days" I say shaking my head picking the menu back up. "Women these days" Dante says doing the exact same thing. "Rude. Really rude" I say. Looking into his eyes and him doing the same.

Making us both burst out laughing. "Did you guys decide?" This time it was Carlos. "Yes I did" Dante says. "Go on capo" I'd like the italiano steak and sprite" he replied. "Si capo. And you lady?" He said turning to me.

"I'd like spaghetti and coke" I replied short. "Are you sure that's all you want?" Dante asked. "Yes" I replied with a smile.

—time skip—

We were heading back home. Both of us full as hell. "Are you up to have a drink with the guys?" He asked me breaking the silence. "I won't mind" I replied. "Good" he said.

We were in our driveway but realised some cars are gone. I look over at Dante to see some worry plastered on his face. "Shit" he whispered under his breathe taking his phone out.

I look over at it as well. Seeing bunch of missed calls from his dad Xavier Thalia and even Matteo. "Something happened. Right?" I ask slowly and quietly trying not to piss him off.

"I don't know" he replied letting his phone go and rubbing his hands on his face. "Hey hey hey. How about we check inside" I say. He looks over at me looking at my face for some time. "Yea okay" he replied

And with that he killed the engine and opened the door quickly stepping out. I step out as well closing the door behind me and fast walking to the door of the house.

Dante was behind me. I pull the knob down and open the door. Everything was so quiet. As if no one was home. Well maybe no one was home it seams like it.

I walk into the house with having Dante still behind me. "Bonita?!" I shout for her. No answer. "Thalia?!" I shout. Again no answer. "Matteo?!" I shout. Again no answer.

"Okay fine" I whisper to myself. "Is anybody in this house?!" I shout. No answer. "Shit" I hear Dante say under his breathe as if he was blaming himself for this right now.

"Call him" I say. "Who?" He asked. "Your fucking father. It's impossible for something to happen to them" I say tearing up. No. No. No. This can't be happening not now.

Dante takes his phone out quickly calling his father putting it on speaker. "Yes son?" He answered. "Dad where are you. Where's everybody?" Dante asked slightly panicked.

"Oh don't worry we went out for food. We left you guys a note in the living room table. Taking a big guess you weren't in there yet. Everyone is with me right now so don't worry" he said.

I let go a breath of relief that I didn't know that I even had. "Alright dad. When are you coming back?" Dante asked. "Around 10 Alfonzo wants to say bye to Aurora before he leaves" he said.

Me and Dante both look at the time it was currently around 9. "Okay we'll see you guys soon then. Be careful" Dante said into the phone. "Always am" he replied hanging up.

Both of us look at each other. I can see and feel my selves and his smile creep onto our faces. "Well it looks like we are home alone bambina" he said breaking the silence. "I guess so yes" I replied.

"I'll have a shower" I continued. "I'll change" he said walking up the stairs I literally feel his burning gaze burn into my eyes. "You better not be looking at my ass Rossi" I said.

"Oh I am so not promising you that Dior" he said. "Wow not even denying it" I say shaking my head laughing a bit. I feel so tired. But at the same time I'm not.

I only just realised how this dress is so uncomfortable. I walked into my room. Dante's room was across from mine. So not far. We both hand our separate bathrooms. They were attached to ur bedrooms.

I feel someone still behind me though. I turn around and it's Dante. "I'm sorry Mr Rossi but I think you went into the wrong room" I say. "Oh have I? My apologies" he said smirking.

"You don't understand how much I wanted to rip that dress off of you the moment I've seen you in it" he continued making me surprised as fuck. Here I am not knowing what to say back for the first time.

He started walking up to me not slowly. But fast. He crashes his lips against mine my hands immediately finding his face deepening the kiss. I can feel his hand grab the zipper of my dress.

Unzipping it and making the dress fall down. Leaving me now in my panties and bra. I'm actually thanking my gut that I put on the matching pair I have.

He picks me up and throws me on the bed taking his shirt off in the process. Climbing into the bed where I was hoovering over me looking at me for a few seconds.

I look at him back. I can't take it. I don't care now. I cup his face and crash his lips on mine yet again. He doesn't stop. He goes down finding his way down my neck.

And down onto my collarbones and down again to my chest. I suddenly feel a hand slip onto my back undoing the bra. "It's pretty and all. But I think it'll be prettier without" Dante said breaking the silence.

Honestly I didn't want to talk. I wanted him to fuck me. That's what I wanted. That's what I needed. His touch. His smell. I needed him. Throwing my bra on the floor revealing my boobs.

He goes to my boob kissing it and playing with my nipple. After few seconds he goes even further down to my stomach. Until he hits the lower part of my stomach.

It basically containing my panties. He grabs them with his teeth pulling them down my legs. Also throwing them carelessly on the floor. He spreads my legs with his hands totally revealing me now.

He unzips his black jeans and slips them down his legs. Taking his pants of in the process. Revealing me his dick. And wow. It's huge. "Impressed what you see sunshine?" He asked.

I only nodded smiling. "Wait. Is this your first time?" He asked. Holy shit yes. I only just realised that he'll be the one taking my virginity

"Okay that look says it all. Do you want me to take it easy on you?" He asked. "No. I want you do to what ever you want" I replied truthfully. "So be it piccola" (baby) he replied.

Then and there he inserted himself into me. Making me moan slightly. He started thrusting in me slowly. In and out. In and out. Repeat. The moves becoming faster by each time.

"Oh my god Dante" I moaned. "Shhh principessa. You're doing amazing" he replied. He's going even faster how is that possible. "Fuck Dante" I moan again.

Here I was. Sleeping with Dante Rossi. The guy i hated the most. I'm over reacting I hated my dad the most. But anyways. I slept with him. I lost my virginity to him.

—time skip—

Currently me and him were laying in bed. Cuddled up and naked may I add. Everyone was back home but Dante texted them saying that we're going to sleep and do not disturb.

Classic Dante being mean as always. "Aurora" Dante starts. "Yea" I reply. "Will you be mine?" Woah. This guy is able to surprise me everyday. "Be yours. Forever?" I asked.

"Till the end" when he said those 3 words something inside of me felt different. "Yes" I say. "Yes as in you're mine or yes as in you're telling me to fuck off" he said making us both chuckle.

"Yes as in I want to be with you" I say looking up at him. My head was on his chest. He looks down at me. "Are you serious right now?" He asked. "Did I say that in Spanish that you didn't understand?" I asked sarcastically.

"Ha ha ha you are so funny"

"Oh my god I know right"

He sighs deeply. I know he wants to say something. But he isn't able to burst it out of him. "What's up capo?" (Boss) I asked. "Nothing. It's late how about we call it bedtime?" He said smiling.

"Totally I'm tired as"

"Good. Goodnight Rora"

He said it. He called me Rora. For the first time. It made my heart melt. I know it's stupid but allow me. Like come on.

"Goodnight Dante"

I love him. But I'm scared to say the words. Just like he is. Maybe we just have to wait for the right time. Never rush anything. Doesn't turn out well.

It's either going to be the right person wrong time or right time wrong person. And that is only up to you. You have to be the one to make it right. To fight for it. No one else but you.

This is your life. You're writing your book. No one else. Sure they're in your life but you are the Arthur of the book.

Everything has it's right times.

A/N:
Longest paragraph I've ever wrote to this book. But it's steamy. Who would've expected? Definitely not you guys. Anyways I'll probably post tomorrow again. As I said I'm trying to finish this book before school starts. Love you all and thank you for the support helps our a lot ❤️❤️❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

312 21 22
Aurora Gomez is a 22 year old girl, who had to learn how to survive on her own after the death of her parents. She's a law student by day and a strip...
107 3 6
"I'm sorry, who the fuck do you think you are!" I said angrily. "Watch your language babygirl, or else you WILL get punished." He said in a really ca...
605 21 10
Dante, a cold hearted mafia leader. Born as the oldest son to his father meaning he would take over the Italian mafia. He's ruthless he's heartless a...
18.3K 373 49
Sofia Rosâ Graviria an Italian mafia princess forced to marry an Italian don(mafia boss)Luca Martinez Àngel Rodriguez After Sofia was offered by her...