VegasPete : Chess Room (The W...

By Alanaavatar

This fanfic is a sequel to the fanfic The Way You Taste. Vegas and Pete must enter a secret meeting called 'C... More

1 - DΓ©jΓ  vu
2 - Swarm of bees
3 - Unexpected
4 - At last...or almost
5 - Heavenly Devilish Blend [NC18+]
6 - Surprise Box
7 - Room 1004 [NC18+]
8 - White King
9 - Save your ass
10 - Seeding doubt
11 - Hide and seek [NC18+]
12 - Watermark
13 - Phong
14 - An unexpected visit
15 - Old Love
16 - A price tag
17 - Before the storm [NC 18+]
18 - From ashes, from broken pieces.
19 - My boyfriend
20 - Pernicious doubt - part 1
21 - Pernicious doubt - part 2
22 - Pernicious doubt - part 3
23 - Truths among lies
24 - Salty tears [NC18+]
25 - One step ahead
26 - Dead end
27 - Three moves
28 - Two brothers, one goal
29 - Family orders
30 - KARMA
31 - Taipei
32 - Tiny drop
33 - Andy's Night Club
34 - New piece of the puzzle
36 - Profaning the holy [NC 18+]
37 - Take a move
38 - Stupid girl
39 - Wednesday
40 - Smart moves
41 - Holy love
42 - Special Room [NC18+]
43 - Dangerous [NC18+]
44 - Breeding you [NC18+]
45 - Cramp [NC 18+]
46 - White Bishop
47 - Why?
48 - The Chess Room
49 - The Queen Position
50 - The Auction
51 - High Bids
52 - Irreversible withdrawal
53 - The Devil inside
54 - Remember me [NC 18+]
55 - Betrayal
56 - Chumphon Island
57 - You brought death
58 - Louder than bombs
59 - Fenghuang (The Phoenix)
60 - The White Clan
Warning: ArmMacau side story
61 - Declaring war
62 - I bring the pain like...
63 - Burning desire [NC18+]
64 - Once you're mine, there's no going back [NC18+]
65 - Old belt and wild sex [NC18+]
66 - Cheating [NC18+]
67 - The necklace [NC18+]
68 - For the one I love - part 1
69 - For the one I love - part 2
70 - For the one I love - final part
71 - Protect your children
72 - Black Dragon - White Phoenix [The End]
Side Story - Chapter 1 - Afternoon Tea
Side Story - Chapter 2 - Pete
Side Story - Chapter 3 - My best friend
Side Story - Chapter 4 - Let's go out on a date
Side Story Chapter 5 - On a date
Side Story - Chapter 6 - Temptation
Side Story - Chapter 7 - Jealousy
Side Story - Chapter 8 - Morning Sex
Author's Note
Side Story - Chapter 9 - Red Queen Revealed [The End]
Biu's Infinity series!!

35 - Take a shower

3.8K 160 68
By Alanaavatar

Pete's POV

Mr. Andy allowed Arm and I to sleep in the same room, since we're supposedly siblings.

It was almost dawn when we went to lie down on the single beds.

We faced each other to talk silently about what we managed to discover on the first day at "De light"

"So...this white clan is some sort of Asian lord of the rings' elf kingdom... that buys its members in the chess room and makes them undergo cosmetic surgery procedures to look good?!

"Elf what? You're so nerdy sometimes...I can't follow you... "

"Come here...Let me see something..."

"What?"

Arm made me sit on the edge of the bed, and he sat down in front of me, using his hand to take measurements of my face.

"High nose bridge...golden ratio..."

"...?..."

"Have you ever had cosmetic surgery before?"

"Me???No!!!"

"Are you sure?!"

"Stop it! It's all me!"

I smacked his hand that was pushing my nose up.

We both lay back on our beds again.

"Hmm, you have good looks...some features are even delicate and feminine..."

"I'm not feminine!"

"I'm talking about your facial features, Pete...did they have surgery on Tianshi to make you two look alike? This is insane, man."

"I didn't say Tianshi had plastic surgery to look like me! I said that there are rumors that he had cosmetic surgery to meet white clan requirements. Maybe it's just coincidence we have similar features."

"Are you white clan's standard of beauty, Pete? Haha"

"Yeah...right..."

"Come on, Pete...don't you know you have a pretty face?"

"Are you making fun of me? Other Kids used to mock me, calling me a girl when I was little. (2)"

"No! I'm serious...if you don't like pretty, I'll say you're handsome, okay?!But I bet Vegas call you pretty and you don't mind..." Arms winks.

He looks like he's having fun at my expense.

"Ha-Ha...anyways...there are more about Tianshi and his connection with the white clan than we know. Remember Assistant Lee told us she trained him to be Sanya's bodyguard...and according to Tom, Tianshi was a disciple of a beautiful girl addressed as The White Tower. So Assistant Lee apparently was saying the truth..."

"Jokes aside, we can't deny it's quite odd both of you were kind of purchased in the chess room and you look alike. Is that possible you are a substitute of him?"

"You mean like...he was the first white knight?!"

"Why not?! Assistant Lee said you have been watched for a long time...maybe Tianshi was recruited first and then you would be like his back up. Since he was killed, now they need you for something they needed Tianshi for."

"If they needed him, why would they let Sanya kill him so easily?"

"Assistant Lee said she was not expecting Sanya would kill Tianshi."

"It makes sense, Arm...but I think we must investigate more...we are making progress, and this is just our first day here."

"I agree...but there's something you must know."

"What?"

"Mr. Andy said that Thai guy Tom has a crush on is back in town...and probably he is coming here. I think we should disguise ourselves better somehow."

"..."

"Pete? What's wrong?"

"...Arm...do you think that guy Tom likes is Vegas?"

"I think we can't deny the possibility, Pete. But don't worry! Those were other times...Vegas is a different person now...and he loves you to the point of shooting people just for breathing the same air as you. Extreme, but these is how much he crazily loves you."

"I don't doubt him, but...it makes me uncomfortable that he used to make other people love him so much. I remember Nop once said Vegas would make me dependable of him do live. Tom is giving up his own freedom as a human being to meet this Thai guy again."

"Don't overthink it."

"I hope Vegas isn't in Taiwan...unprotected..."

"Don't worry, he is not unprotected."

Arm said it so confidently it sounded suspicious.

"What do you mean?"

"...Uh... If...and I say...IF he came to Taipei, he must have brought Nop..."

"You are hiding something from me. Tell me now."

"Well...I bought a phone and called Vegas"

"You what? My own best friend betrayed me!"

"Pete...be reasonable. Don't you think it's quite obvious Vegas would suspect you'd come to Taipei for the next chess room meeting? It was exactly what he intended to do without you. And it's also obvious he would come after you like a madman. He might act impulsively, putting both us and himself in danger. So I decided to let him know that we are in Taipei and we are fine. It was enough for Vegas to be calmer and act wisely."

"Is he taking care of Venice?!"

"Nop is with Venice. Vegas sent them to stay with your grandparents on the Island."

"Why with my grandparents?"

"For some reason Vegas thinks Venice would not be well protected alone in the Main Family House". That ghost team was sent with them to the Island. Venice is okay, don't worry about him."

"Where's Vegas then?"

"He's already in Taipei. Vegas, Macau, Khun Noo and Pol."

"What? All of them? Even Macau and Khun Noo? Why?"

"I don't know either. When we separated from Venice and Nop, Vegas found them. From what I could understand, Vegas was already watching your steps for some reason, and he knew there was a private jet ready to go in a hangar. He found Assistant Lee and everybody came with her to Taipei in a helicopter. That's all I know."

"Did you tell him we're here?"

"No...but I promised Vegas I would keep him informed about our steps...or maybe you could do it yourself, Pete..."

"Have you talked to Macau?"

"...No..."

"Maybe you should do it too."

"Okay...I'll call Macau outside and you call Vegas here."

I feel grateful for having wise Arm with me.

Arm leaves the room.

I take a deep breath before calling Vegas. I feel nervous. Is he angry with me?

Vegas phone rings. I regret calling...it's too late at night...I decide to hang up.

"Hello" 

But Vegas answers the call.

"..." Should I hang up?

"Hello?"

"..." I can't say a thing. He doesn't sound angry though.

"Talk to me..." Vegas says in a low and calm tone "...please"

"...H-hi..." my voice shakes..." It's me...Pete"

"..."

I expected Vegas to start having a tantrum, scolding me, and ordering me back at the same second.

But he was silent.

"Vegas?!"

...

Macau's POV

My brother and I are in the same room, which has two separate bedrooms.

I went to sleep in annoyance as there was nothing else we can do but wait for Hia to meet his friend tomorrow night.

It's almost dawn and I sleep and wake up constantly.

My mind doesn't rest wondering where Arm and P'Pete might be...if they're okay, even though my brother says I don't need to worry so much.

Is Hia taking some prescribed drug to stay calm like this?

Whatever he's taking, I want it too!

I need to be calm.

Calm to find Arm.

Calm to help my brother protect P'Pete.

And most importantly: calm to don't kill Tankhun until I can reach the first two goals.

"RING"

My phone rings. It is prepared to work locally, but I didn't think that anyone would call me, if not my brother, who is in the next door.

I don't recognize the number...but...something tells me this is...

"Babe! is that you?!?!?!"

"Macau...it's me... I'm sorry for waking you up."

"You're so mean!! You refused to talk to me earlier."

"I'm sorry...I was trying to be careful...I don't have much time to talk. You shouldn't have come. We are not in our country...here we are exposed to an unknown enemy or enemies."

"I don't fear any enemy...but I do fear losing you. I came to help!"

"Still...well...thank you...but don't get in trouble."

"Don't worry....my brother won't let me to...Are you upset with me?"

"Why would I?"

"Because you supposedly saw Chay and me kissing in a dark alley?!"

"...uh..."

"Do you think I would kiss Chay? And on top of that, he was throwing up. Ew! He kissed me 'cause he was drunk plus jealous of Kim. I got really upset he did it, and it really crossed my mind just leave him there...but I couldn't, because I'm a good soul...so I helped him to turn back to the main family house. Besides, I wanted to see you! I didn't know you were near us. You were not answering your phone."

"It was all a misunderstanding then..."

"Yes! Have some faith in me, Arm...and in you!! Why would I be interested in someone else if I have you?"

"I'm sorry...I must change my thinking about you and me..."

"Do you like me?"

"I do!"

"That's enough for me. Can we meet?"

"Not yet, Macau...we are collecting information... I think Pete and I will be like this for a while."

"Can I help you?"

"You help me staying safe...so I won't worry much."

"It won't be fun being stuck in a hotel room."

"I bet it's a luxury hotel. Enjoy your stay...have fun with Khun Noo and Pol...but inside the hotel only."

"My cousin is driving me crazy!"

"Why did he come in the first place?"

"Because of you and Pete"

"He's such a good person...give him a chance..."

"Yeah...yeah... I'd rather have fun with you instead..."

"I promise I'll make it up to you."

"I'll not forget it."

"Don't...I have to go now...""

"Arm..."

"Yes..."

"You've decided to help Phi because..."

"Have some faith in me, Macau...and in you too..."

"Okay..." I felt relieved. "Arm!"

"Yes..."

"Have you already taken a shower?"

"Mmh...yes...do I look dirty?"

"Please...take another one..."

"Why?"

"Because you'll do it with me." (1)

"...?..."

...

Pete's POV

"Can you forgive me one more time in this life, Pete?"

I could hear the remorse in Vegas' tone.

"What a silly question..."

"Is this yes?"

"You know I can... probably every time. You know why?"

"Because you love me?!"

"No!"

"...?..."

"Because I know YOU love me...whatever you do...you do it for me."

"I do love you, Pete" His voice is very tender. "Can I see you?"

"I'm sorry, Vegas...I can't...not yet..."

"I don't what to see you in person."

"No?!"

"No. Don't even tell me where you are."

I'm getting confused.

"Are you sure?!"

Is this really Vegas?!

"Yes, Pete"

"Okay then..."

"I bet you're pouting..."

"I'm not!"

Of course I am! It's not the way it works...you are supposed to be crazy obsessed to see me...you need me more than anything else, remember?!

"Pete?!"

"Uh?!"

"Can I see you or not?"

"But you said..."

"A video call"

"...I don't know if it's a good idea..."

"Pete? I'm counting to three...If you don't answer, I will hang up, okay?!"

"Wait...I'm thinking..."

"One...."

"Vegas..."

"Two..."

"This is not funny..."

"Three. Good night, Pe..."

"OKAY!"

I video call him.

I see Vegas handsome face smiling at me.

"I knew it..."

"Okay, It's my turn to hang up..."

"Pete!Pete!...don't hang up...please...stay with me a little bit...I miss you."

"We are just one day apart..."

"Too much already..."

"You said you don't mind not seeing me"

"I haven't said that...I miss you but I want you safe. Assistant Lee is following me since we arrived in Taipei this morning. "If I can't get you. They can't either."

Oh! ...Vegas is using his beautiful brain now. He's calmer and centered.

"Arm told me about Venice...you need to guarantee his protection, Vegas...he was almost killed..."

"I know...but don't worry about Venice, Pete...he is safer where he is now...you know that."

"He's safer staying far from me too..."

This realization makes my heart ache.

"Don't blame yourself. Venice is fine. You protected him well. We must blame the chess player that wants you killed. We must find this person and kill them. Tankhun found a Red Queen piece, which is the Minor Family key to the chess room, in Khun Korn's safe, Pete."

"Do you think Khun Korn...?!"

"Just another reason for me to...well...never mind..."

"I heard Assistant Lee gave you a ride to Taipei"

"Sort of...she is the kind of woman I like..."

"Ohhh...really?! Is there a kind you like?!"

"She thinks like a man. Less troublesome."

"This is so sexist."

"Don't worry, by the way...she's still a woman."

"Why would I care?!"

" 'Cause when you are jealous you pretend you are not. You pout unconsciously too."

"I do not!"

"You do...and sulk... I don't blame you...you have such a hot husband."

"Asshole."

Vegas laughs.

It's so nice to see him like this...even annoying me...

"Have you ever been in Taipei before?"

Why do I do it to myself?! I should not ask him.

"Once...but I don't remember when exactly...It's been a long time..."

"Did you have a good time here...? Visited new places? Met new people?"

Someone named Tom, maybe?!?!?! No! Don't ask him anything about Tom, Pete.

"...I guess...I don't remember...My father used to come here alone on business... those were different times, anyway...Why?"

"Nothing..."

"Are you jealous about my past?"

"No! I'm just curious...You know so many places..."

"I travelled a lot...but not with you...I wish we were here under other circumstances."

"...You have some dark circles under your eyes, Mr. hot guy. Haven't you slept yet...?!"

"No...you are doing your thing...and I'm doing mine...but I think we should say nothing about it now...maybe we are not alone."

Oh, Vegas said that Assistant Lee is following him...is it possible there's some camera or wire in the room he's in...?! Vegas is being careful.

"I'm sorry, Pete...I should have listened to you. We would be doing this together and not apart."

"I know it wasn't a lack of confidence in me...but maybe an excess of zeal towards me, right?! We are like this to each other...that's why..."

"That's why...?!"

"That's why I'm never really disappointed with you, Vegas. Please, take some rest now."

"Don't hang up yet, Pete..." Vegas pleads.

"It's almost morning..."

"Do something for me first...I miss you so much..."

"What do you want?"

"I want to see you."

"Aren't you seeing me...?! I check my camera."

"I want to see your entire body, Pete... naked" (in English)

"Gulp"

"Pete?!"

"No...I'm sharing this room with Arm...he will be back here any moment."

"Lock the door"

"I can't let him out!"

"Why not?!"

"There's no other place for him to sleep."

"Go to the bathroom then..."

"Bathroom ?!"

"Take a shower..."

"I already took a shower before coming to bed."

"Take another one..."

"But..."

"With me"

"Last time we did it...people could hear things...no no no" (1)

"Pete...look at me...I miss you..."

"Vegas!"

Oh God...Vegas drops his pants and shamelessly show me how much he misses me.

"If you don't want to go to the bathroom, then get your clothes off right there...and don't you dare hang up your phone...or else I'll scour the city for you... it doesn't matter if I might end up hurt trying."

"Okay! Wait!"

OMG...Vegas is already all naked in front of his camera.

I get out of bed in direction to the bathroom.

"CREAK"

Arm rushes in.

"OMG!!!"

I drop the phone at Arm's foot...

"Oh, I'm sorry Pete"

"..." I paralyze.

"Hi, Khun Vegas!" Arm picks up the phone from the floor.

Vegas, who nods, without even trying to cover up his all naked perfect body.

Damn...

Arm hands my phone to me.

"Arm...it's not wh..."

"Pete, I need to use the bathroom. Don't mind me...you just...keep doing...whatever you're doing..."

"SLAM!!!"

"But we are not...doing...anything...yet...."

"You heard him, Pete..."

"Vegas, I won't..."

"CREAK"

Arm opens the bathroom door suddenly

"..."

"I might take a while, Pete...do you want to use the bathroom first?"

"YES!" Vegas answers for me.

"NO! You can use it"

"Okay"

"SLAM!!!"

Is Arm okay? Maybe he has a peemergency or something else...

I hear the shower running and some loud music in the background.

"Pete?! Are you there?!"

Vegas calls for me.

"I'm here..." I sit in my bed again, holding my phone but not looking at the screen.

"Pete...I'm waiting for you..."

I look at the cell phone screen...and widen my eyes.

"OMG, What are you doing, Vegas ?!"

...

Author's note:

Hello guys!

Sorry for taking so long to publish a new chapter.

I'm very busy lately.

Reference:

(1) Christmas special Vegas and Pete (KP Novel): Vegas and Pete talk via video call, each in their own bathroom...and things happen. It's a reference to this passage in the novel.

(2) VP Novel: mean kids used to call Pete gay.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

70.4K 2.9K 14
( discontinued for now ) she shown support and care, but what happens if she adds love into the image? dohwa baek x f. reader πŽππ„π‘π€π“πˆοΏ½...
117K 3.9K 31
-i totally hate you ❀️ -I totally hate you too ❀️ Taehyung gets a snap that's willing to change his course of life which includes playing mario kart...
8.1K 192 66
Original Name: ε’Œζ ‘θ‰θ”ε§»δΉ‹εŽ Author: 芝芝猫猫 Total Chapters: 98 (91 chapters + 7 extras) During the freshman summer vacation, Jian Ran and his marriage partne...
572K 12.8K 40
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.