The Bad Guys season 1: Our Ow...

By Rally9933

The Bad Guys continued on with their lives, encountering brand-new adventures, meeting new friends, and handl... More

Brain Damage
Give It A Try
The Secret Origin of Mr. Hornet part 1
The Secret Origin of Mr. Hornet part 2
Get A Job
Online Dating
Tarantula In The Countryside
Evil Wolf
Mira
Maraschino Ruby
Chief Luggins Strikes Again
Go Shark Go
Date With A Shark
We're Criminals, Not Monsters
Just Desserts
Shark's Dorsal Fin
Pizza Night
Fancy Schmancy
The Good Guys, The Bad Guys, and In-Between
Clutter and Down
The Secret (Troubled) Life of Mr. Hornet
A Suspicious Affair
Luggins Bunnies
Quit Swan
The Story Of The 6th Bad Guy part 1
The Story Of The 6th Bad Guy part 2
Let's Ride
Mira In The Field
Red With Envy
The Break-Up
Large Webs
Piranha's Adventure In Babysitting
The Bad Blog
Insecurity
Rumors
The Last Secret Part 1
The Last Secret part 2
Love Paradise
You and Me, Together

Uptight (Shark's Alright)

272 10 2
By Rally9933

Merry Christmas, guys! I decided to post a new story for Christmas. And just in time too, this chapter took place on Christmas Even in the same year the Bad Guys were sent to jail, so this is their first Christmas in jail together. Have fun.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Intro

Mr. Wolf: Yeah! I'm bad!

Mr. Snake: You're bad!

Ms. Tarantula: He's bad!

Mr. Hornet: She's bad!

Mr. Piranha: We're bad!

Mr. Shark: Who's bad?

The Bad Guys: Yeah!
We're the Bad Guys!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hornet suddenly flew across the hallway to get to the cafeteria at the speed of light as he excitedly found Wolf, Snake, Piranha, and Tarantula, cleaning up the tables to tell them what he just discovered.

"Guys! Guys! Okay, guess who is crushing big time?" Hornet asked excitingly.

Piranha rolled his eyes, "Oh, Hornet, not again, even Kate McKinnon makes a pit stop once in a while!"

"I am not talking about me, Piranha!" Hornet growled before admitting, Although Kate McKinnon is definitely on my list!" He stared up dreamingly.

Impatient about the reason why Hornet was excited earlier, Wolf snapped his finger to get Hornet's attention, "Hornet!"

Hornet snapped out of his thoughts to stay focused on his discovery, "Right! Anyhow, I'm talking about Shark. He is in love."

Tarantula arched a brow, "Are you sure? I was just in the girls' bathroom and there was nobody sobbing, 'Why me! Why me!'" She mimicked a whining lady.

"I'm sure. I just saw him down the hallways when I came here, and he was totally distracted and 'spacey'," Hornet said.

At that cue, Shark came to the cafeteria, and tripped down to the floor.

The other Bad Guys watched that, and the other 4 believed what Hornet said about Shark.

"Guess you're right. That's love," Snake mentioned, "Painful, painful love." The other Bad Guys snickered quietly as they approached Shark

Shark quickly got himself up off the ground, and acted casually, "Hey, how's it going? Nice gigs. Roy, how's it goin'?"

The Bad Guys then walked over to Shark with Tarantula and started questioning him, "Spill it, Shark, who is she?"

"Who's who?" Shark asked.

"The girl who you're falling for," Piranha responded, "All the way down the hallway."

"There's no girl."

"Oh, really. Then how do you explain this box of chocolates?" Wolf waved the box of chocolates that he picked from the ground.

Shark sighed in defeat, "Alright ... fine ... they're for a girl."

"What's her name?" Hornet asked eagerly.

"Guys, she's not even in prison," Shark snatched the box of chocolates from Wolf, "You don't even know her."

The six of them walked over and took a seat at the table again.

"Come on, you know you want to tell us," Tarantula said teasingly.

"Yeah, hermano!" Piranha then poked Shark by the shoulder repetitively, "Come on, come on! Come on, come on!"

"Tell us, tell us! Tell us, tell us!" Wolf also poked Shark by the side.

The rest of the Bad Guys started poking Shark repetitively, demanding to tell him his secret crush.

But Shark got annoyed by them as he took the box of chocolates, jumped up from his seat, and scowled defensively, "Come on, guys, just leave me alone! Okay?!" He angrily walked out of the cafeteria.

As Shark left, the other 5 Bad Guys sat closer together, impersonating a cat's anger, "Ra-aw!"

"I've never seen him like this," Piranha said.

"I know. Maybe we should just respect his privacy," Hornet suggested.

"Yeah," Snake added before pausing for a while, and said, "Although, if we respect it too long, we'll lose his trail. Come on!"

Snake and the other Bad Guys quickly jumped off their seats, and followed Shark's trail.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Shark was walking along the hallway with the box of chocolates in his hand making sure no one could see him. He slowly opened the door to the Nurse's station as the Bad Guys reached the entrance to the hall. They suddenly heard the nurse's voice coming from the station.

"Oh! Thank you, Mr. Shark."

In the Nurse's station, the Nurse was cradling the box of chocolates that Shark gave to her.

The Bad Guys walked over closer, and peered in the window.

"The ones with the little squiggles on top are the best," Shark smiled as the nurse patted them across her heart.

The Bad Guys watched in disgrace with their jaws dropped and shocked looks. As Shark was about to walk out, the Bad Guys ran away a little further from the nurse's office, and whistled, pretending they didn't have any idea what was happening,

When Shark made it out, he noticed his friends whistling and doing nothing, but then, he shrugged, and walked off down the hallway.

When Shark was out of their sight, the Bad Guys jumped to attention.

"Good night, nurse!" Snake yelled in surprise, "Shark is crushing on someone old enough to remember the Beatles!"

"The who?" Piranha, Tarantula, and Hornet were baffled.

"You too!" Snake pointed out, discovering the three younger members didn't know about the Beatles either.

"Well, he did say she wasn't a prisoner!" Tarantula recalled what Shark said earlier.

"Not a prisoner? She ain't in Shark's generation!" Wolf bellowed.

"Oh, that's a good one! I can't wait to use that one on him!" Piranha chuckled before starting

to head for Shark, but Hornet stopped him.

"No! You can't!" Hornet pulled him by Pirnaha's short sleeve, "If you tell Shark that, he'll find out we've been violating his privacy."

"Well, we can't let Shark get away with this. People here are gonna make fun of him. You know how sensitive Shark is," Snake reminded.

"So, what should we do?" Piranha asked.

"I don't know. But maybe we should go back to our cells before the cops would yell at us to go back to our cells," Hornet replied.

"Alright, maggots, time to go back to your cells!" A cop yelled from afar.

"Come on!" Snake exclaimed as the five Bad Guys rushed down the hallway to find their way to their cells.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At night, when all prisoners were sleeping, the Bad Guys were sleeping in their cells together. Shark sounded asleep, but the other Bad Guys couldn't sleep. They pretended to be sleeping to fool the cops who were roaming around to guard.

"Hey guys," Wolf whispered, "Are you all awake?"

"I'm awake, Wolfie," Tarantula replied quietly.

"Me too, Hermano," Piranha added softly.

"So do I," Hornet said silently."

"I'm awake also, buddy," Snake responded with a weak volume.

"What should we do about Shark?" Wolf questioned.

"Well, we can't stop someone crushing on another. We're not Cupid," Tarantula pointed.

"Maybe we should inform the nurse. I mean, she might know what to do," Hornet suggested.

"I'm on Hornet for this one... for once," Snake admitted.

"Alright. Maybe while Shark won't visit the nurse tomorrow, now's our chance to tell her," Wolf planned as the other Bad Guys nodded before going back to sleep.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next day, while the prisoners left their cells, Shark was heading his way down the hallway with a piece of paper, and the Bad Guys were right behind him. They were here hiding behind walls and doors to avoid getting caught by him.

As Shark made it to the Nurse's station, the Bad Guys hid behind the partially closed door while watching through the window. Shark placed a note under the Nurse's door, and rushed off. When Shark was out of sight, the other bad Guys came out of hiding, and wondered what would that note be for the nurse.

In her office, the nurse was reading the note from Shark as Wolf, Snake, Piranha, Tarantula, and Hornet walked in.

The nurse turned around to see the other 5 Bad Guys, "Oh, hey guys, what's up?" She then asked Hornet, "Mr. Hornet, did you get hit by a basketball again?"

"No," Hornet shook his head smilingly.

"Dodge ball?" The nurse guessed again.

"No," Now Hornet was getting annoyed.

"Brick?"

"No. I'm fine!"

"This isn't about Hornet," Wolf corrected, much to the nurse's confusion

"It's about Shark, and you, and the chocolates, and that note," Snake pointed with his tail to the note the nurse held.

"So you know?" the nurse asked.

The Bad Guys glanced at each other before nodding.

"Yeah," Tarantula answered along with nodding.

The nurse sighed in relief with a hand on her chest, "Oh, I am so glad he told you."

"You are?" Piranha asked confusingly.

"Absolutely! He wanted this to be our..." The nurse closed the blinds on the door's window, "...little secret. But I told him it was nothing to be ashamed of."

Hornet cringed in surprise, "You did?"

"Of course!" The nurse exclaimed happily, "Mr. Shark didn't ask for this to happen, I mean ... none of us ever do," The other Bad Guys cringed as they glanced at each other disgustingly, "But when it does you can either run away from it shockingly and disgustingly

"And you want him to embrace it?!" Tarantula inquired shockingly

"I begged him to and now that he has ... I couldn't be happier!

"You're kidding me, right?!" Wolf gritted his teeth in a shocking and disgusting way.

"Why would I kid about Mr. Shark having diabetes?" The nurse asked.

"What?!" Wolf, Snake, Piranha, Tarantula, and Hornet were more shocked than a second ago.

"Shark has diabetes?" Tarantula repeated.

"Of course, what did you think I was talking about?" The nurse inquired.

"Diabetes!" Hornet answered, refluxing, " ...Shark has diabetes! She meant to say it with the period, but she said it with a question mark by mistake. Right, Webs?

"Ar ... oh yeah," Tarantula spoke in an up-and-down tone, "It's a Bad Guy thing."

"We all do it," Piranha said in the same tone

"My mom hates it," Wolf added with a nervous grin.

The nurse was puzzled at first as she tried to put the pieces together of what the other Bad Guys were talking about, "Wait a minute, you didn't think that Mr. Shark had a..."

"No!" The 5 Bad Guys grinned embarrassingly in unison.

"Because I would never..."

"Of course not!"

"Mr. Shark?"

"No!"

"I mean, let's face it," Wolf placed a paw on the cringy nurse's shoulder, "You still have a couple of good years left, you could do a lot better."

"Gee, thanks," the nurse smiled appreciably, and walked back to her desk.

The other Bad Guys couldn't get over the fact that their friend had a serious condition.

"Poor Shark," Snake sighed.

"I know. I just wanna give him a big hug," Wolf cooed, embracing his arms like he was hugging someone.

"Oh, this is why he gave her the chocolates. So he wouldn't eat them," Piranha guessed, "When you have diabetes, you're not supposed to have a lot of sugar."

The nurse turned back to them, surprised after overhearing them, "Wait a minute, you guys didn't know, did you?"

The Bad Guys put on a fake grin and pointed back at her, thinking of an excuse, but have nothing. They turned away shamefully, "Nu-uh.".

"Oh boy," the nurse sat down on her chair, and explained. "Okay, listen, you can live a very full life with diabetes, but this is all still very new to Mr. Shark, and he's struggling with it. So please, let him tell you, okay?"

"But, what if he doesn't?" Tarantula asked worryingly.

"Yeah, we're his friends. I mean, we wanna' help him," added Wolf

"You're just going to have to be patient, okay?" the nurse advised.

"Okay, we can do that," Wolf answered as the other Bad Guys nodded smilingly.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

But later, the 5 Bad Guys leaned up against the wall in boredom, banging their heads across the wall impatiently.

"We can't do this!" Wolf groaned.

They looked over at Shark, who is sitting at a table, trying to steal a chocolate bar from another prisoner at another table.

"I know! Look at him!" Tarantula pointed her hand at Shark.

Shark tried to reach for the chocolate bar, and ended up falling off his seat uncontrollably.

"You know how he is with candy," Snake said to his friends.

"But, Snake, you heard the nurse, we promised we'd chill," Hornet reminded

They looked over and saw Shark following a prisoner with the chocolate bar. Shark then jumped backward devastatingly as the prisoner chucked the chocolate away in the bin. When Shark acted casually, moving closer to the bin, he jumped into the rubbish bin after the chocolate!

"I think we've chilled long enough!" Wolf exclaimed, "If sugar boy won't tell us the truth, we're gonna' have to coax it out of him."

"Great idea, hermano," Piranha nodded in agreement.

The five of them walk over to their ocean friend, who was now standing with the chocolate bar that he took from the bin.

"Hey, amigo!" Piranha chirped, startling Shark while holding the chocolate, "Did I tell you I got brand new shoes and brand new prison clothes? But enough about me, what's new with you, huh, huh?" He leaned a little forward with a creepy smile, hoping it would make Shark spill the beans.

"Just uh... keeping the old planet green," Shark chuckled nervously as he chucked the chocolate bar in the recycle bin, "Paper goes in here," he quickly walked off without looking back.

The Bad Guys just watched their friend go cowardly as Piranha admitted, "I may have come on a little too strong."

"Ya think?" Hornet siled sarcastically and disappointedly.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In the afternoon, the 5 Bad Guys were in the library, reading books about diabetes and sweets, hoping some information they could find would help them help Shark.

"It says here that Shark's body just doesn't process sugar the way it's supposed to. But if he takes his insulin and doesn't eat too many sweets, he can lead a normal life," Hornet took down a book, took out an ice cream sundae, and dug into it, "I don't know why he is so afraid to tell us," When Hornet ate some ice cream viciously, the other Bad Guys stared uncomfortably at him, and seeing he's not helping Shark about his diabetic problem if the insect ate an ice cream that way, "I could totally help him stay away from sugar."

"I agree," Tarantula said sarcastically, "You are quite the little role model."

"That's not the point," Hornet yelled, glaring at his ex.

"I mean, he's gotta' tell us eventually. What's he waiting for?" Wolf wondered.

"I can't imagine. It's not like you didn't tell him or anyone of us you wanted to be good when you backfired our heist for the Golden Dolphin at the Gala of Goodness," Snake recalled that event, "I mean, you didn't keep us waiting, and waiting, and waiting, and waiting, and waiting..."

"I got the point Captain Subtle," Wolf rolled his eyes, not liking to be reminded of that event and his betrayal.

Snake tried to think of an idea how to solve this problem, "Hey, I got a great idea, why don't we take him to the Christmaty tonight? Hang out, have fun, get his mind off things.

"That's..." Tarantula was astonished by Snake's suggestion, "...actually a good idea!"

Snake slithered off his seat, and returned the book back to the shelf where he found it, "I do have those on occasion, you know. It's not like I'm one of those dopey TV dads!"

Wolf grinned while patting Snake's back, "You keep telling that yourself big fella."

Piranha, Tarantula, and Hornet grinned back as they took their books, and walked off to put them back on the right shelves.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Later at night, the Bad Guys were walking down the hallway to head to the cafeteria where the prisoners were celebrating Christmas Eve, and eating Christmas dinner. When the Bad Guys were running late, Shark almost hesitated to come, and got dragged by his friends.

"Come on, let's go, it'll be fine," Hornet assured his giant friend.

"You guys, I'm really not up for this, okay? I'm just gonna' head back to our cell," Shark turned around in the direction of their cell, but was stopped by his friends, and pulled him back.

"And leave us to the party without our best friend? I don't think so. You're our gentle giant tuna," Snake patted Shark's shoulder playfully.

"Yeah, whatever is going on in your life, you gotta forget about it, for one night," Tarantula advised.

Shark looked at each of his 5 best friends, and saw that they were encouraging him to enjoy this Christmas night, "You know guys, you're right. Tonight, tonight, I'm Mr. Shark, and I'm gonna' go wild!"

"Now you're talking!" Piranha cheered, "You know, sometimes it's good to take a break from things, you know, stuff that might be weighing heavily on your mind."

"Or lightly," Hornet added, trying not to bring up the topic of diabetes, "You know, stuff that seems heavy now, but with time and the support of your great friends..."

"...and a well-balanced diet," Tarantula mentioned.

"Life can be a wonderful thing!" Wolf grinned sheepishly.

"A wonderful, wonderful thing!" Snake smirked.

Shark was a little bit confused about his friends' weirdness, "Okay, I'm thinking your prison uniforms are on a little bit too tight."

"And you are right. See, we need you. We are not stable. Come on, let's go have fun! "Wolf chuckled as he led his team to the cafeteria, "Okay let's get down, let's get funky..."

When the Bad Guys made it in, the whole cafeteria was filled with a lot of Christmas treats, and all of them were sweets like gingerbread, candy cane, lollipops, cakes, cupcakes, brownies, ice cream, chocolate fountain, and a lot of sugary stuff.

Wolf turned around in panic, "Let's get the heck out of here!"

"Eeeeekkk!" Snake, Piranha, Tarantula, and Hornet squealed in panic

"Oh, my gosh, look at all this sweet stuff," Shark looked around, staring at the sweet food around.

"Yeah, it is really sweet, but maybe we're too tired to join this Christmas feast. We gotta go," Hornet talked at a rapid speed as he flew in front and tried to push Shark back where his friends dragged him back to the direction of the hallway.

But Shark halted, and reminded them, "Come on, guys. You were right. We should enjoy ourselves like this time of year while we're in prison," he then walked off into the cafeteria to have fun with the other prisoners, who were busy eating these Christmas sweets while they lasted.

What are we supposed to do now?" Tarantula asked worryingly.

"Why does it always have to be me?!" Wolf exclaimed, "Don't you have an idea? A suggestion? Something to get the ball rolling?

"Yeesh! Hello! What do you want us to do, eat every cupcake, cookie, brownie, and gingerbread before he does?!" Piranha shouted while pointing to a table of sweets.

Wolf smiled, happy that the youngest "muscle" has a perfect, "Finally, something useful!"

Wolf and Piranha high-fived as the latter danced victoriously, "Yeah! Yeah! I had a good idea, yes I did."

While Tarantula, Hornet, and Wolf rushed in to get to business, Snake slapped Piranha's back head with his tail to snap the fish's thoughts out of it, and reminded him about the plan.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Ooh, sweet things everywhere I look, know what I mean?" Shark talked to the other prisoners, and found a tray of white-frosted cupcakes, "Oh, here you go," he took two cupcakes.

Just then, Tarantula, who climbed up to Shark's shoulder, and Hornet grabbed a cupcake each from both of his fins

"Ooh! Thank you!" Hornet shoved the whole cupcake into his mouth.

"Don't mind if I do!" Tarantula took a bite from hers, then told the other prisoner Shark was talking to with a full mouth, "He's such a gentleman."

"What are you guys doing?" Shark asked confusingly.

"I'm just hungry," Hornet said, still having his mouth full.

"Really, really hungry," Tarantula muffled.

When Tarantula hopped off Shark's shoulder, she and Hornet rushed off. When it was Shark's chance to get more small cupcakes, Hornet quickly took the whole tray before he could touch them.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Later, when Shark was about to it a licorice lace, he noticed Wolf devouring all the way up at the end of the lace.

"What are you doing?" Shark held on to the licorice.

"I love licorice," Wolf said with the licorice lace between his teeth.

"Go get your own," Shark tried to pull the remains of his licorice.

"There's no more!" Wolf tried to reach for the end, but Shark held a grip on the other end of the licorice.

"There's a whole tray over there," When Shark pointed a tray of licorice at the table, he noticed Snake and Piranha already stole all of the licorice laces.

"They're like potato chips. Can't have just one," Piranha said while taking the rest of the laces from the plate

"Let's go!" Wolf exclaimed as Snake and Piranha followed him while carrying the licorice laces.

Shark watched his friends curiously as he noticed they were all acting so strange with the sweets.

Wolf, Snake, Piranha, Tarantula, and Hornet then ate all of the sweets as they can while hiding most of them under their clothes with the other prisoners watching them disturbingly and disgustingly. All night, the five Bad Guys stuffed themselves with sweets so Shark won't eat any single of them.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hours later, the 5 exhaustingly sat on the table with sweet treats all over their clothes, and they were so stuffed and bloated, they couldn't move. All of the prisoners already left the cafeteria, and went back to their cells after seeing all of the Christmas treats were gone.

"Well, the good news is, we saved Shark from all that..." Wolf gagged and almost threw up, but he was able to stop himself, "Sugar."

"I never thought I'd hate the taste of a brownie," Snake groaned while throwing away a brownie.

"Hey, where is Shark, anyway?" Tarantula looked over for Shark, only her head moved, "I can't see him."

"I can't see my legs," Hornet looked down, and her bloated stomach couldn't let him bow to see below him.

Shark then appeared behind them, and looked around to see only his friends were left in the cafeteria, "Where'd everybody go?"

"Party's..." Wolf started.

"...over," Snake finished the sentence, feeling dizzy.
"Sweet..." Hornet burped.

"Halle..." Tarantula exhaled.

"...lujah!" Piranha dumped his head on the table.

"Hey, you know, I never even got anything to eat," Shark said, until he noticed a very last gingerbread man on the table when a paper blew away after covering that gingerbread. "Finally," he walked towards the table to get that cupcake.

The other Bad Guys couldn't bear letting Shark eat that cupcake as they got up front their seats, despite all the sweets all over them and got stuffed, and shouted, "NNOOOOOOOOOOO!" they rushed towards Shark, and dove on top of him before he could eat the cupcake.

Shark groaned in pain as his friends got off him, and he inquired about what had happened to them all night, "What is wrong with you guys?"

"We, uh, we really like gingerbreads," Tarantula grinned sheepishly, coming up with another lie.

But Wolf couldn't hold the truth anymore as he and his team were already tired of stopping Shark from eating sugar as he confessed,

"And we know about your diabetes."

Shark was surprised that his friends found out his secret, "You do?"

"Yeah, the prison nurse told us," Piranha added, "And we couldn't just stand by and let you eat that gingerbread."

"Or this gingerbread, or this cupcake...," Snake pointed all of the crushed gingerbreads and cupcakes all over his and the other four's clothes before pulling out a pie platter from under his clothes with his tail, "Or this pie."

Shark rolled his eyes, and smiled, "You guys think I can't eat this stuff because I have diabetes?"

"Well, yeah. I mean, I think so," Hornet said, "I didn't get to finish that book because I got ice cream all over it."

Tarantula punched Hornet by the arm, "Shh! Don't say 'ice cream' in front of him."

"Guys, I have Type 1 diabetes. Which means I can have stuff with sugar in it. As long as I manage my diet, and monitor my blood sugar with this," Shark pulled out a blood sugar monitor, and checked his blood sugar level, "Actually, according to this, my blood sugar's low. Which means, I actually need something like a brownie.... if there were any left."

"Oh, wait, wait" Piranha reached out a brownie from his sleeve, "Kept that warm for ya."

"Gee, thanks," Shark happily accepted the brownie.

Wolf then intervened in the conversation "Look, Shark, I'm sorry, but why didn't you tell us?"

Shark hung his head down, feeling ashamed, "I don't know. I didn't want you guys to look at me like I was broken, because I'm not."

"Well, we would have known that if you'd have told us," Tarantula pointed.

"Yeah, I know. And I should have."

"And I guess I should have rinsed off that book before we became the food police on Christmas Eve," Hornet admitted.

Shark then took a bite from the brownie, and analyzed the taste, "Hmm. It's chocolatey and it's got, like, a hint of, uh pineapple? Mango?"

"Uh, that's uh that's my "tropical mist" man deodorant," Piranha mentioned, making Shark spit out some bits of the brownie.

"Maybe we should go back to our cells, and get some rest," Shark suggested

"Yeah," Tarantula nodded.

"Good idea," Snake agreed.

When the Bad Guys were headed out of the cafeteria, two cops blocked their way while glaring at them.

"Hold it!" a male cop held up a hand, stopping the Bad Guys, "You can't leave until making this place spotless."

The Bad Guys turned around to see the whole cafeteria was completely a mess when the five of them destroyed all the sweets to prevent Shark from eating them.

"Oh come on, man. It's Christmas. At least we should deserve some break?" Wolf requested, grinning sheepishly. But when the cops shook their head "no," Wolf turned to his friends, and said, "Well, we deserve it anyway," he turned to Shark, patting his shoulder, "See you at our cell, Shark."

"Actually, I'll stay with you guys and clean up," Shark confessed, turning to his friends, "All of this happened because I never told you I have diabetes, and you all kept protecting me from all this sugary stuff. I'm taking responsibility for this too."

"Aww!" Wolf, Piranha, Tarantula, and Hornet cooed as they surrounded Shark and hugged him. Snake hesitated to join since he wasn't a hugger, but he didn't wanna left out so he joined in too.

"And it's Christmas. I can't have a Merry Christmas without you guys," Shark added as the hug got even tighter and happier.

A female cop hated to interrupt the moment, but this won't end unless someone would break things up, "This is sweet and all, but would you please wrap things up and start cleaning?"

The Bad Guys realized they won't leave the cafeteria if they won't clean right away. The 6 broke the hug, and started cleaning up by getting some cleaning equipment from behind the counter.

"Maybe tomorrow, we can spend the rest of our Christmas in our cell," Shark suggested while scrubbing the floor.

The other Bad Guys chattered in agreement as they all proceeded to clean.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Credits:

Sam Rockwell - Mr. Wolf

Marc Maron - Mr. Snake

Craig Robinson - Mr. Shark

Anthony Ramos - Mr. Piranha

Awkwafina - Ms. Tarantula

Rhenzy Feliz - Mr. Hornet

Rebecca Creskoff - Prison Nurse

Melissa Benoist, Walt Dohrn - Police Officers

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author
I.M. Rally

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This entire chapter was referenced by Hannah Montana, No Sugar Sugar (unaired episode) and Uptight (Oliver's Alright). I combined two versions of this episode to add comedy, drama, and real information about diabetes.

I also decided that the event took place during the Christmas season because it showed the right reason why there was a party in prison.

I hope you like this chapter very much. Merry Christmas, everyone!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

138K 3.3K 85
(12/14/2022): OMG the book reached 100K reads!!!! That makes me so happy! I started this book back in February after the movie came out, and now I'm...
43.2K 1.6K 31
π†π‡πŽπ’π“ π“πŽπ–π Κ™α΄œα΄„α΄‹Κ Κ™α΄€Κ€Ι΄α΄‡κœ± x α΄Šα΄κœ±α΄‡α΄˜ΚœΙͺɴᴇ κœ±α΄›α΄€Κ€α΄‹ "π‘’π“‹π‘’π“‡π“Žπ“Œπ’½π‘’π“‡π‘’ 𝒾 π“π‘œπ‘œπ“€ 𝒾 π“ˆπ‘’π‘’ π“…π‘’π‘œπ“…π“π‘’ π“Œπ’½π‘œ 𝒢𝓇𝑒 π‘”π‘œπ“ƒπ‘’," πšƒπš‘πšŽ πšπš˜πš πš—...
25.9K 524 18
Back in School, you were friends with the Bad Guys, or as you called them and yourself, 'The Misfits,' but after school, you parted ways years later...
1.1K 34 7
Mr. Piranha had a lifelong dream of becoming a famous singer. His friendship with the rest of the Bad Guys was put to the test when a musical band ar...