The Bad Guys season 1: Our Ow...

Από Rally9933

The Bad Guys continued on with their lives, encountering brand-new adventures, meeting new friends, and handl... Περισσότερα

Brain Damage
Give It A Try
The Secret Origin of Mr. Hornet part 1
The Secret Origin of Mr. Hornet part 2
Get A Job
Online Dating
Tarantula In The Countryside
Evil Wolf
Mira
Maraschino Ruby
Chief Luggins Strikes Again
Go Shark Go
Uptight (Shark's Alright)
We're Criminals, Not Monsters
Just Desserts
Shark's Dorsal Fin
Pizza Night
Fancy Schmancy
The Good Guys, The Bad Guys, and In-Between
Clutter and Down
The Secret (Troubled) Life of Mr. Hornet
A Suspicious Affair
Luggins Bunnies
Quit Swan
The Story Of The 6th Bad Guy part 1
The Story Of The 6th Bad Guy part 2
Let's Ride
Mira In The Field
Red With Envy
The Break-Up
Large Webs
Piranha's Adventure In Babysitting
The Bad Blog
Insecurity
Rumors
The Last Secret Part 1
The Last Secret part 2
Love Paradise
You and Me, Together

Date With A Shark

221 11 0
Από Rally9933

Hey everyone. winter is finally here, and Christmas is 4 days away! I'm really excited about this holiday. Hopefully, I'll have a new chapter as a Christmas gift to all of you. I hope you'll enjoy this chapter because this is a fun chapter to make. Have fun!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Intro

Mr. Wolf: Yeah! I'm bad!

Mr. Snake: You're bad!

Ms. Tarantula: He's bad!

Mr. Hornet: She's bad!

Mr. Piranha: We're bad!

Mr. Shark: Who's bad?

The Bad Guys: Yeah!
We're the Bad Guys!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At night, the young journalist decided to stay at her parents' place for the night to help her concentrate on her new article, and she just missed her parents so much after being away with them, and had a home all to herself. Mira was in her old room, writing a draft for her article, but while she was at it, she was daydreaming and unexpectedly drew a guy in her notebook. His name was Matt, and he was a cashier at the FasTogether restaurant where Hornet worked in Now that she thought about it, Mira saw him be cute for a young adult. Mira then hid under her bed, and continued to draw fantasies of him. "You're so cute!" She cooed as she continued drawing as much and fast as she could

"Mira!"

She heard her mother calling as she snapped out of her thoughts, and moved her head upwards, causing her to hit the bottom of the bed, "Ow! Ah!" Mira panickly rolled out from under bed, and jumped on the bed before realizing her notebook was exposed.

The door opened, and Mira's mother, Julie, came in, and held a plate of sliced apples.

"Do you want a snack?" she asked

"Cool, great, thanks," Mira answered nervously and quickly. Then, she started to sweat in panic, and said to herself in her mind, "Don't look at the notebook, don't look at the notebook, don't!"

When Julie was suspicious of her daughter's looks, Mira was tempted to look down at her notebook, and her mind just, "No!"

Julie then looked down to notice her daughter's notebook. She placed the plate aside, and took the notebook from the floor, "Oh. Is this the draft for your article?" When she opened the notebook, she was surprised by what she saw.

"Mom... Don't!" Mira whimpered as her mother continued to look into the notebook

"Oh, my. What... What is...?" Julie started to feel horrified as she turned the page to see more.

"Do not," Mira pleaded.

Julie looked to another page "Huh? What?" Then, she continued to flip more.

"Mom," the journalist tried to take the notebook from her mother.

Julie was disgusted and horrified at the drawing on her daughter's notebook as she kept looking at the details closely, "Mira, what is this?" She turned to show the notebook back to her daughter,

Mira grinned nervously, "It's nothing. Just a boy. He's no one."

"A boy?!" Julie exclaimed in shock as she showed her daughter the drawing again that resembled Mira and the guy looking at each other romantically, "Who is he? Did he do these things to you?!"

"No! It's just made up," Mira grabbed the notebook, and tried to pull it away from her mother, but Julie still held tight to the notebook, "Mom! It's not real."

When Mira yanked her notebook away, Julie only got a few of the pages consisting of the drawings.

"That uniform," Julie narrowed her eyes on the drawing, "Is that the cashier from the FasTogether restaurant?!" Julie then angrily rushed out of the room

"Mom, no!" Mira quickly chased her.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Julie drove her car at high speed as it made it to the FasTogether restaurant. Mira was sitting in the passenger seat.

"What are you doing?" Mira asked nervously, hoping her mother wouldn't do anything serious.

As Julie parked the car, she got out, and marched angrily towards the entrance of the restaurant.

Mira quickly followed her to stop her mother, "No, no, no!"

But Julie already entered the restaurant, still marching with a serious angry overprotective face.

When Mira entered too, the Bad Guys were at their favorite booth, eating their food with Hornet serving milkshakes. They noticed Mira entered the restaurant with her mother heading in first.

"Oh, hi, Mrs..." Wolf was going to greet Mira's mother, but he and the other Bad Guys noticed the mother was marching strictly forward toward the counter.

"Oh, snap!" Snake cackled in excitement as he wanted to watch the drama.

Mira saw her mother was getting closer to the counter, "Mom, no!"

When the cashier turned around, Julie pointed her finger at him, "You!" Matt was startled backward, "What have you done to my Mira?!" Julie demanded an answer.

"Uh... Who?" Matt asked.

"Mira Clara Rose, right here!" Snake called out while pointing his tail at Mira, much to her embarrassment.

"I should report you to the police," Julie growled, "How old are you? 15?"

"I'm 19," Matt replied calmly.

"Oh, see, see? I knew younger men like older women!" Julie yelled while glaring sharply at the cashier, "She's just a sweet, innocent woman. How dare you to take advantage of her!" she took out the pages of the notebook containing the drawings from her purse.

"Mom! Noooooo!" Mira shouted in panic.

But it was too late. Julie slammed down all the drawings on the counter, revealing drawings of Matt in multiple fantasy forms, like a fairy, a mermaid, and even a centaur.

Matt was in total shock when he looked at the drawings. The other employees and customers went to the counter to look at the drawings themselves, and started laughing at her. Some even gossiped about how weird Mira was; a journalist liking a younger man.

At their booth, the Bad Guys only started helplessly and pitifully for Mira, but Snake covered his own mouth to hold a laugh as Wolf elbowed him to stop laughing. Mira felt so humiliated. She was already a young adult, and still, her mother treated her like a child. She couldn't handle it when everyone teased her.

Julie then pulled Mira behind her back to cover Matt's view of Mira, "The FasTogether has lost a loyal customer today," she said before pushing Mira with her towards the door.

When the Bad Guys watched the Rose mother and daughter out of the door, and the customers and other employees continued to laugh, they didn't seem to discuss about the issue as they continued to eat their food, and Hornet was still holding up the tray.

"Well, that was embarrassing," Tarantula spoke before sipping some soda with a straw.

"Yeah, no kidding," Hornet agreed before saying, "You guys want some pie?"

"The Bad Guys glanced at each other to think about it, until they chattered in agreement.

When Mira and Julie were inside the car, Julie closed the door, and said, "Thank goodness I was here. That degenerate won't come near you again," she then turned to Mira, brushing some strands of hair behind her ear, and held her shoulder, "Now, is there anything else I should know about, Mira?"

"Nope," Mira answered while clenching her pants, and smiling sheepishly, "All good."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next late afternoon, when the employees packed up their bags to head home for the day, the Bad Guys instead entered to check on their journalist friend.

"It's nice that we have to check on Mira after what happened last night," Shark said.

"Yeah, I'm sure she was in total meltdown since last night," Tarantula added.

"Look, there she is!" Hornet pointed Mira on her desk, looking down on her computer. The Bad Guys approached in front of her as Hornet greeted, "Hey, Mira. Crazy thing happened last night, huh?" But there was no response from the journalist, making the Bad Guys think that she wasn't over what happened that night, "So..., how are you doing?"

After Hornet asked the question, Mira grabbed a pillow beside her, and made a long muffle yell onto it.

The Bad Guys did nothing but watched Mira yell in embarrassment onto the pillow.

"I'm guessing it's not good?" Piranha stated.

But Mira just ignored them as she looked at herself in the small circular mirror, "You sicko! What were you thinking? Why would you draw those things? Those horrible, awful, sexy things?"

"Uh, are you talking to yourself?" Snake asked.

But Mira still ignored the Bad Guys' presence as she continued to talk to herself, and paced around hysterically, "It's fine. You'll move to another city, change your identity."

Mira then screamed on the floor while stomping her feet rapidly. The Bad Guys started to feel tired watching Mira having a nervous breakdown.

She then hugged her pillow, and cried, "Mommy, I'm so sorry."

The Bad Guys were really tired as they found themselves some chairs, sat down, and tried to think of something to pass the time.

Mira was then riding on her office chair, still muffling crying in embarrassment while covering her face with her hands, and the Bad Guys were doing something else, like Wolf and Snake playing cards, Shark combing his wig, Piranha playing ball with himself by throwing it against the wall as it bounced back to him and he caught it, Tarantula listening to her music through her headphones, and Hornet playing a game through his helmet. They barely noticed Mira when she bumped herself onto her desk.

Mira then looked at herself on the mirror, and yelled at herself, "You are her pride and joy, so act like it!" She slapped herself.

Seconds later, Mira exhaled calmly as she sat properly on her office chair, and organized her desk properly. She locked her hand together, and casually looked forward, seeing the Bad Guys staring at her impatiently.

"Are you done?" Snake asked.

"Yeah, I'm done," Mira formed a calm smile.

Wolf then started the conversation with the same issue, "So, we were there when it happened last night, and I know things are so crazy."

"Yeah, my mom was a little overprotective of me. Sorry about that," Mira said, still calmly.

"That's okay. We know how mothers feel for their daughters," Piranha answered.

The journalist then cleared her throat, and asked, "So, what brings you guys here?"

"We're just checking up on you if you're okay since last night," Hornet replied.

"I'm alright now, guys. Thanks."

"Good. And we're here to tell you that we won't have any missions today, so there isn't gonna be an article for today," Tarantula reported.

"Oh! Thanks for telling me that!"

Wolf then said, "Well, we better get home. We need to rest a bit tomorrow night for another vigilante mission!"

"I'll prepare my pen and camera for that," Mira reassured them.

The Bad Guys then turned around, heading out of the office as Mira prepared her bag as she was going to head home as well.

Just then, Shark stopped and turned to Mira, "Hey, uh, Mira?"

Mira looked up, noticing Shark got left behind with her, "What's the matter, Shark?"

Shark started to feel nervous as he blushed, and rubbed the back of his head, "Well, I was thinking that... if it's okay with you... that maybe we should hang out tonight?"

Mira was surprised by this as she acted like she was in complete shock with a hand placed on her chest, "Mr. Shark, are you... asking me on a date?"

"Well, not exactly a romantic date. I suggest we can hang out, like eating dinner, and get to know each other a little bit... as friends?" Shark asked, still feeling nervous, and wondered why he asked something like that.

Mira then smiled, thinking that Shark asking her out was a sweet gesture, "Well, it's a date then. Sure, I can go out with you. See you tonight," she walked past Shark, who was frozen, and he was frozen in shock that he's going to have a date tonight.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At the Bad Guys' hideout, Shark told his friends about his date, and they were shocked in disbelief.

"Seriously, Shark?! You're asking Mira on a date?" Hornet repeated, still feeling shocked.

Shark blushed as he rubbed his right foot on the floor, "Well, I was thinking that maybe I can get to know her a little better, and I wanted to cheer her up after that embarrassing moment last night."

"Aaawww, Shark gone reeeeaaallyyyyy soft!" Piranha teased.

"We can help you get ready for your date tonight, buddy," Wolf said.

"Really? Thanks, guys!" Shark felt excited for his date.

Tarantula crawled up to Shark's shoulder, and said, "Now, get over here, big guy. We've got a lot of work to do."

A few minutes later, when his friends were picking the right suit for Shark on his date, they observed him for a moment before agreeing that Shark was ready for his date.

"Oooh, you look good, hermano!" Piranha commented.

Shark wore the suit he wore at the Gala of Goodness a year ago. Nothing changed.

"This is the same suit I wore last year at the gala," Shark looked down at the suit.

"I know that gala isn't a good memory for all of us, but you can make a new memory with this suit; dating someone. And I think it's gonna be a good one," Hornet said.

"Thanks," Shark appreciated the pep talk before looking down at his wristwatch, "Though I'm gonna pick up Mira at 7:30."

"Oh, I'll be your driver. The car would be your limo," Wolf volunteered.

"Really? Thanks, buddy!"

"Eh, that's what friends are for," Before Wolf and Shark could leave, the leader turned to the rest of the team, and said, "Oh, and guys, look out for the cat, will ya?"

When Wolf and Shark entered the elevator, and the door closed, the rest of the Bad Guys decided to look for the kitty

"Okay, where's the cat?" Snake groaned, feeling uncomfortable taking care of the cat.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Later, Wolf drove the car to a Mexican restaurant called Hot Nachoria, and dropped Shark and Mira there. Mira was wearing a blue sparkly dress while holding her brown purse with a long strap. Her dress was like the same one she wore at the gala, but this one has glitter. Shark came out first before helping Mira get off the car.

"Thanks for the ride, Mr. Wolf," Mira told their driver.

"It's the least I can do. I mean, this is one of the good deeds we have to do, right?" Wolf chuckled, "Well, enjoy your date."

When Shark and Mira nodded at Wolf, Shark offered an arm to Mira, "Mi'lady?"

Mira suddenly blushed as she saw how sweet Shark was when he offered his arm to escort her inside the restaurant. Mira held Shark's arm, and the two went inside.

Wolf watched tearfully to see his buddy all grown up. Before he could drive off, Wolf then noticed something familiar in Mira's purse. The purse opened, and the cat's head popped out.

"What the-" Wolf was surprised that the cat looked just like his cat... wait..., IT WAS HIS CAT!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile, Shark and Mira had entered the restaurant without noticing the cat in the latter's purse.

"So you chose a Mexican restaurant," Mira said.

"I kinda think they have good food," Shark answered.

Mira let out a chuckle before she and Shark found a table for them to sit at.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile, back in the Bad Guys' hideout, Snake, Piranha, Tarantula, and Hornet were searching around to find the cat.

"Where is that cat?" Tarantula groaned as she crawled around to look for the cat.

After getting his head out of a box, Snake shook his head, and said, "If I find that cat, I'm gonna eat 'em."

Suddenly, while searching for the cat, Hornet's helmet rang as Hornet answered it with a soundwave appearing on his screen, "Hey Wolf, what's up?"

"Hornet, have you seen the kitty?" Wolf asked through his phone.

"We're looking for it. Why?" Hornet asked.

"I think I saw it with Shark and Mira," said Wolf.

"Wait? What?" Hornet exclaimed in surprise, "What is that cat doing there?"

"I don't know, but we have to get that cat before it's gonna ruin Shark and Mira's date. They're in."

"Don't worry, we're on our way."

When Hornet hung up his call, and removed his helmet, Snake, Piranha, and Tarantula heard Hornet talking to Wolf through the phone line, and they approached him when he lowered himself from the ceiling.

"What's going on?" Tarantula asked.

"The cat's on the run. We have to get to the Hot Nachoria," Hornet suggested.

"But how? Wolf had the car," Snake pointed.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Later, four Bad Guys stood at the sidewalk, right beside the Taxi sign, a taxi cab slowed down and stopped right in front of them.

When the taxi driver turned to his passengers, he recognized them, and screamed, "You're the Bad Guys!" Before he could react more, Snake held out a $20 bill to show the driver that they'll pay him if he'll give them a ride, and won't call for help if he's scared, "Get in," the driver said as Snake, Piranha, Tarantula, and Hornet got into the car, and the driver didn't say a word as he drove off.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The night was young at Hot Nachoria, and many people were sitting with their loved ones, eating together.

A waitress dressed as a Mexican dancer walked behind Shark and Mira as Shark was busy eating the free chips they got.

"Isn't this great, Mr. Shark?" Mira asked while enjoying the scenery around them.

Shark gave a small nod since he couldn't speak because his mouth was full.

Mira just ignored that, and tried to strike up a conversation by saying while she looked at the menu, "You know, when I had my first date, I ordered like this whole side of the menu."

Shark, however, was still nervous about his first date as he stuttered, "Wow, that was crazy. Those are just appetizers." Then, a waiter dressed as a mariachi music player approached the table as Shark told him, "Hi. I'd like to order this whole side of the menu."

Mira looked back at the menu in surprise, pointing out, "Shark, you just ordered nine entrees."

At first, it seemed like he noticed his mistake, "Oh, ooh, right," Then, he looked back up at the waiter, and said, "And whatever the lady wants."

Mira was having a hard time understanding what was happening as she told the waiter, "Uh, the 'lady' is gonna need a minute."

"Yeah, but you can get rolling on mine," Shark told the waiter while still continuing to eat the chips as the waiter left.

"Shark, why are you ordering so much?" Mira asked Shark in concern.

"It was fine when you did it," Shark recalled Mira's story earlier about ordering the whole appetizer menu.

"Yeah, because I was nervous on my first date," Mira argued back.

Shark replied anxiously, "Yeah, well, this is my first date too, Mira. And who knows what would happen tonight?!" While biting into two chips frantically, Shark then picked up the basket, and said out loud, "We're gonna need a bigger basket!"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile, while Wolf was waiting outside the restaurant for the rest of his friends to come, the taxi cab stopped in front of the restaurant, and Snake, Piranha, Tarantula, and Hornet hopped out of the cab before it drove away. They already paid the driver in the middle of their trip.

"Wolf! Snake called as the foursome rushed to their leader.

"We got here as fast as we could. Where's the kitty?" Tarantula asked.

Wolf turned, and saw the cat at the entrance, which it jumped out of Mira's purse when they entered the restaurant, "There he is!"

The cat saw them as he ran farther inside the restaurant.

"And there he goes!" Snake said.

"And there they are!" Tarantula pointed at Shark and Mira, who were having a good time eating chips together

"Aye, aye, aye, what are we gonna do?" Piranha asked nervously.

"We need to go in there and get the kitty before Shark and Mira see it, and it might ruin their date," Wolf said

"But, how are we gonna do that without them seeing us?" Hornet asked.

Later, the five Bad Guys wore Mexican sombreros with Wolf wearing a mustache.

Snake turned to Wolf, and pointed the mustache with his tail, "You brought a fake mustache?"

"You didn't?" Wolf asked, thinking that the other Bad Guys thought mustaches were necessary for Mexican disguises.

Tarantula rolled her eyes, and mumbled, "This is why Shark is the Master of Disguise," Then, she snapped to focus on the task at hand, "Anybody see the kitty?"

"No, but look at all the food on Shark and Mira's table," Hornet pointed the couple's table where the waiter served a lot of food.

"Were they meeting friends? Because that's a lot of nacho balls," Piranha commented.

Wolf then noticed the cat running towards Shark Mira's table, "The cat's heading right for 'em!"

Hornet quickly had an idea so Shark and Mira won't notice the cat. He flew towards a hat hanging on the wall, and threw it onto the cat.

The chase is on. The Bad Guys started to chase after the cat, but it continued to move away from them with a hat. It was like the Bad Guys chased after the moving hat, and tried their best not to get noticed by their dating friends.

Snake tried to go under a table to get the cat and accidentally collided with a waiter, making him spill cups of water on the floor which caused another waiter to slip and spill hot chili on the lap of a male customer.

Tarantula tries to catch the cat by the kitchen door, but accidentally makes the door swing and hit a chef, who is exiting the kitchen, and makes him toss up a basket of chips, showering all the customers with chips.

Piranha and Hornet saw the cat, still wearing the sombrero, leap up onto a high tabletop, near a row of unused tables, and they both planned to catch the cat in mid-air. Hornet used all his strength to pick up Piranha and once he spun him fast enough, launched him toward the cat. However, the cat leaps down last minute and Piranha crashes into the front table, knocking all of the unused tables down like dominoes.

While they didn't notice the other Bad Guys running around the restaurant to retrieve the cat and causing a little mess, Mira noticed a couple at the other seat, and said. "Oh, look, they must be having a date night too. It's so romantic."

"It is, huh?" Shark was still concentrating on stress-eating as he still felt nervous about this date.

Feeling concerned for her friend, Mira tried to put Shark's hand with a burrito as he tried to eat it, "Shark, this is out of control."

"No, it is perfectly in control," Shark whimpered as he proceeded to eat the burrito.

But Mira patted his hand to calm him down, "Shark, relax. I know what it's like to be on a first date, so you don't need to be nervous."

Just then, when Piranha chased after the cat in a sombrero, Shark mistook him to be a waiter as he called him, "Excuse me, waiter? Could we get some more chips please"? He handed the basket to the "waiter".

Piranha covered his face with the hat, and answered in a deep voice, "Si." He grabbed the basket, and about to run

"Wait a second," Shark stated, causing Piranha to stop, and moved backward, "Something's wrong here," Piranha cringed in panic as he thought Shark found out, "And some table-side guac," Shark told the "waiter."

Piranha sighed in relief, and answered, still in a deep voice, "Si."

"Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa," Shark said as Piranha moved backwards again, and squeezed his eyes close for the moment of "busted". Shark then requested the "waiter", "We would also like a fajita platter, please."

"Si," Piranha answered back before running off.

While the chase was still going on, Wolf and Snake spotted the cat with a sombrero on top of a cactus statue, and came up with a plan. Wolf launched Snake like a nunchuck towards the base, hoping to knock it down so the cat would jump to them. Instead, the cat got distracted by the scent of nacho balls and went to follow it, and when Snake's head hit the statue base, it made the statue fly into the air and land on a female customer's chair horizontally. So, when she sat down, she sat on the spikes and screamed in pain.

Piranha, Tarantula, and Hornet found the cat playing with a nacho ball on the floor. Tarantula tried to crawl towards the cat as quietly as she could, while Hornet and Piranha tried to sneak up from behind. However, behind them, a chef dropped a large pot, and the sound of it galling startled the cat and made it sway away the nacho ball before running off to hide. Hornet and Piranha, who had dived to grab the cat, fell onto the floor, while the nacho ball slammed into Tarantula, making her roll into a rack of dishes, causing it to fall, with all the dishes shattering.

All five of them saw the cat coming out from under a table, and Wolf had one more trick up his sleeve. Together, Wolf, Snake, Piranha, Tarantula, and Hornet grabbed the ends of a tablecloth and swung it to try and nab the cat. However, they slip on the spilled water, miss, and end up accidentally wrapping up the entire waiter staff in the tablecloth, like a giant burrito!

Maybe while a chef is pushing a cart with an order of a nacho tower to a customer, some clumsy waiter bumps into him, and the waiter spills the nacho tower on Shark and Mira! But instead of them getting upset, Mira tastes the sauce and comments, "Hmmm, needs more guac." And they both laugh from the hilarious antic!

Hornet tried to swoop in and lead the cat outside, but he knocks down a swinging headlight that falls and breaks, with the hot lightbulb causing a small fire near Shark and Mira's table, causing the two to shriek.

Finally, the two looked around to see what was happening. The restaurant was a complete mess. Food everywhere, empty tables laying on the floor, customers and waiters groaned painfully, and electricity wire buzzed. Then, they noticed someone that neither of them expected and was unexpected. Wolf, Snake, Piranha, Tarantula, and Hornet were here, and the cat was still scampering and hiding inside a sombrero. Wolf removed the hat, revealing the cat inside, and it ran off.

Mira had her jaws dropped in shock to see the rest of the Bad Guys here with the cat, and making such a huge mess in the restaurant.

"Well, I guess I didn't do this to myself for no reason," Shark smirked, patting his stomach.

Just then, the manager of the restaurant came out of his office, and looked around in shock with his mouth wide open.

"Oh no, my restaurant is a mess!" the manager looked around in horror before noticing the Bad Guys and Mira, who were grinning sheepishly, "You... get out of my restaurant!"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sadly, the Bad Guys and Mira walked out of the restaurant with no one seeming to feel pity for them. The other 5 Bad Guys felt guilty that it was their fault for ruining Shark's date.

Wolf was the first one to apologize, "Gees, Shark, we're really sorry we ruined your date."

"Yeah, not a good first date, huh?" Tarantula whimpered in guilt on Shark's shoulder.

"It's okay, guys, I know you tried not to interrupt our date because of the cat, but you guys are my friends. I would never blame you for that," Shark confessed as he hugged all of his friends. Then, he let them go, and turned to his date, "Mira, I'm really sorry about tonight. I got so nervous about our first date, and it was ruined."

"Are you kidding? This has been the best date yet!" Mira shouted happily

"Really?!" The Bad Guys asked in unison.

"Yeah. Remember what I said earlier? I was like you when I had my first date, and it's not every date I get to shower with food. And guess what?" Mira pulled a piece of nacho from her hair, "Free nacho," she threw it into her mouth.

The Bad Guys even discovered that they had pieces of food all over their clothes and body.

"Yeah, I guess we have some food to go," Piranha joked.

"Wait, we still haven't got the cat yet," Snake recalled after seeing the cat wasn't with them.

Hornet then turned to the door, and spotted the cat eating some dropped food inside the restaurant, "The cat's still inside. What are we gonna do"?

"I'll take care of it," Piranha took out a fish ball from his pocket, "Here, kitty, kitty, kitty. I got your favorite: nacho ball."

When Piranha moved the nacho ball with his hand, it caught the cat's attention as it ran out of the door.

"See? Here he comes," Piranha smiled confidently, until he accidentally dropped the nacho ball, which the cat grabbed it with its mouth, and ran away

"There he goes again!" Tarantula exclaimed as the Bad Guys and Mira chased after the cat.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Later, the Bad Guys' car drove at the aqueduct, and through the tunnels where its headlights turned on. The car then stopped in front of the elevator as the Bad Guys and Mira got off the car before closing its doors.

Wolf held the cat in his paws, and cooed at it while getting into the elevator, "Let's get you inside, you little fur ball."

"I should've eaten that or we won't get into this mess," Snake murmured frustratingly.

When Piranha, Tarantula, and Hornet followed, Shark and Mira left behind, letting their friends to go ahead of them

"Well, I have fun tonight, Mr. Shark," Mira brushed some strands of her hair behind her ear.

"Me too, Mira. It's been really fun tonight," Shark smiled before taking a few moments, and slowly leaned in to her.

Mira moved backwards as she knew where this was going. She held a hand on his snout, stopping him from going forward, "Listen, I know this has been the best date, but maybe we could just remain friends."

Shark yanked backward as he felt so embarrassed. He almost kissed someone who just wanted to be just friends with him, "Uh, yes, of course. We're just friends after all. It's just a date, nothing else."

"Aww, I knew you'd understand. You're a good friend, Shark, and a good guy." Mira patted his shoulder before giving a quick kiss on the cheek, "I'll see you soon, Shark."

Shark was stunned that he got a kiss from Mira, "Sure thing. I-I'll see you later, Mira," he answered without thinking

When Mira decided to walk down the opening of the tunnel, Shark was still stunned that Mira kissed him. No one ever gave him a kiss before... well, except Tarantula, but that was a sisterly kiss. It might be just a platonic kiss, but it was still a special thing.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Later, when Shark went to the hideout, the Bad Guys were doing some night activities, like Wolf and Snake were watching TV, Piranha was cooking dinner, Tarantula was playing a mobile game, and Hornet was reading a book."

Tarantula sensed Shark's presence without looking at him, and asked, "So, how was it go?"

"Well..., uh..." Shark tried to explain how he felt after Mira kissed him.

"You're stuck in a friendzone, huh?" Hornet guessed, knowing through Shark's nervous response.

"Yeah," Shark answered in defeat without needing to tell a lie.

Hornet shrugged as he put the book down, "Eh, maybe it's for the best. Besides, Shark, I don't think Mira is interested in being in a relationship for now."

Shark, looking down a little distraught, knew that Mira wasn't in a romantic mood. Plus, he didn't think that she would be interested in falling in love with a former criminal shark like him, but he remembered her saying that they would be just good friends, and being friends with someone outside of his family was better than having a girlfriend that might break his heart someday. He then nodded calmly in agreement, "Yeah..., that's really understandable."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Credits:

Sam Rockwell - Mr. Wolf

Marc Maron - Mr. Snake

Craig Robinson - Mr. Shark

Anthony Ramos - Mr. Piranha

Awkwafina - Ms. Tarantula

Rhenzy Feliz - Mr. Hornet

Stephanie Beatriz - Mira Rose

Angie Cepeda - Julie Rose

Addie Chandler - Matt the Cashier

Eugenio Derbez - Restaurant manager

David Shatraw - Taxi driver

Author
I.M. Rally

Co-Author
MasterClass60

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It just came to me that Stephanie Beatriz and Craig Robinson were played as Rosa Diaz and Doug Judy respectively in Brooklyn Nine-Nine. In that show, Doug Judy had a crush on Rosa Diaz in early seasons, so I figured of making Shark have a crush on Mira, and asked her on a date.

The beginning of the chapter inspired me from a scene in Turning Red. Matt the Cashier was also voiced by Addie Chandler, who voiced Devon in the movie.

Mira's mother, Julie Rose, appeared in this chapter as she was inspired by the character from Encanto, which is Mirabel's mother, Julieta Madrigal. Julie was also voiced by Angie Cepeda, Julieta's voice actress.

The dating scene was referenced by the episode Nicki, Ricky, Dicky & Dawn, Doggy Door Afternoon

Despite that Shark and Mira were dating, I decided to make them just friends, so there's no ship between them, but they are good friends.

Special thanks to MasterClass60 for helping me with the chase scene between the Bad Guys and the cat.

I hope you like this chapter very much. Happy Holidays. See you at Christmas!

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

20.2K 264 26
What if instead of saving an old lady, Mr. Wolf meets a baby that makes him want to go good. Never have there been 5 friends as infamous as The Bad...
3.6K 267 14
Meet Mrs. Bat and her role in the bad guys is being the eyes in the sky. When Mr. Wolf wants to go good she isn't happy about it at all
4K 71 16
27 years later... As you grow, you forget. But, how could you not remember the very people who stood by your side as your life took an unusual turn...
18.6K 275 22
What happens when 'The Bad Guys' successfully steal the golden dolphin the first time? How does the crew continue there legacy? Do Nova and Mr. Wolf...