Gone With The Wind

Od LightomyEarth

The wind is something that has always fascinated Luhan . No one knows why he's always outside smiling when th... Více

Prolouge
PART 1
PART 2
PART 3
PART 4

FINAL PART

2.6K 196 80
Od LightomyEarth

( Author's POV )

There was no sign of the sun . The sky was dark and cloudy . It's even raining a bit . " We are here in memory of Luhan , a young boy with a kind heart ." The pastor started . No one cares it's raining , they will get wet by their tears anyways .

Luhan's parents were standing in front of the crowd , clinging onto each other while tears were running down over their cheeks . They never knew what happened to their precious son . They didn't know he got bullied like this , but he never talked , so its not like they could know . Still , it hurts them . They were too late .

Luckily , they got the bastards and they are going to prison as young criminals .

The graveyard was crowded , much to everyone surprised . Almost the whole school turned up , feeling guilty for not being friends with the silent boy . Only now noticing they should have given him a chance , but it's too late now .

The pastor does his speech , going on about how much they all loved Luhan , making the present people feel even more guilty .

Then the speech came to an end and last messages for Luhan are whispered to the coffin before it's placed into the hole in the ground . Some white roses were thrown in and after one last glance , everyone left .

All oblivious to the laugh of two boys , happily in love , drifting with the wind .

Finally together .

Forever .

The End ..

.
.
.

⭐ Mianhae chingus . I kinda screwed up the final part . But I still do hope you guys like it . ⭐
love love love ~^^

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

1.1M 47.7K 94
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
191M 4.5M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...
1M 42.3K 50
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
555K 34.1K 98
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...