Gone With The Wind

By LightomyEarth

The wind is something that has always fascinated Luhan . No one knows why he's always outside smiling when th... More

Prolouge
PART 1
PART 2
PART 4
FINAL PART

PART 3

2.2K 148 35
By LightomyEarth

(Luhan's POV )

I wake up the next day and comfortable . When I open my eyes I saw I'm still in the tree house . Sehun was sitting on a chair next to the bed , staring at me and the warm wind was hitting me non-stop . "Goodmorning ." Sehun said and I smiled at him . " Did you sleep well ?" I nodded this time . I slept better than ever before . Maybe because I know Sehun was with me the whole time .

But my mood soon falters when I remember I have to go to school today . That sucks . I don't want to face my bullies . I don't want to go to school and be alone . I want to stay here with Sehun .

"What's wrong ?" Sehun asked when he saw my frown . I shake my head and reply with a short word . "School ." Sehun nodded , understanding . "I know you don't want go , but you'll have to . I don't wish to see you getting bad grades and then fail and then live on the streets ." He said . "I wouldn't be nowhere without my school and diploma ." I raised an eyebrow . "School ?" I asked . "Diploma ?" "Yeah , it takes a whole lot to become the wind here on Earth ." Sehun said . "I had to study hard for about like 20 years ." My mouth falls open . 20 years ? How old is he then ? "And I'm extremely lucky this job was free when I graduated . Now , I've been the wind here for more than 100 years . " Sehun said proudly .

My mouth fell open further ."How old are you ?" I asked . "Well , I was 17 when I died . I think I'm about 140 years old now ." Sehun said . "You're an old man !!!" I state with a smirk and started laughing .

Sehun pouted . "Yah ! Don't laugh . I still look like a hot 17 years old guy ." "Yeah , that's true lol ." I said as I stopped laughing . "How I wish I could hug you now ..." I added with a frown .

Sehun nodded . "Yeah . I want that too ..." I really wish I could kiss him , but I didn't tell him that .

Sehun is the only one who cares about me . Not even my parents do . He's my only friend in this cruel world of people who seem to hate me , even though I never did anything to them . I even think my feelings for Sehun go way deeper than just friends . It saddens me to know I can't touch him . "You should get ready for school ." Sehun said and a strong wind blew me out of the bed and onto the cold floor .

"SEHUN !" I shouted at the boy laughing his ass off . "Mianhae ." he laughed . "I couldn't help myself ." I just shake my head .

---- *After School* ----

School is almost over . I survived it without seeing my bullies . No bruises today . I'm so glad and a small smile formed on my lips .

I could hear others whispering behind my back , but I didn't care . Only one more hour to go before I go back to Sehun . He's been outside the school the whole time . I saw the wind in the trees .
But of course something has to go wrong . Life isn't easy like that .

When I'm walking to the last lesson of the day , I'm being tripped . I landed on my tummy with a loud "Oof" in the middle of the corner . My books fly out of my hands and shoved over the floor , only stopping after 3 meters . The footsteps coming from behind me only meant one thing .

They found me . "Isn't that our silent dork ?" The voice came from Jongin , the bully , behind me . I know his friends were with him too . I could hear them . I didn't respond and started to get up , but Jongin won't let me . He kicked me in my sides before I got the chance to get up . The air rushes out of my lungs and I gasp for air while the bullies were laughing at me . "It's time for your daily beating . Don't think you can get away with it ." I heard Jongin's best friend , Kyungsoo , said . "Indeed , nerd . You deserves this ." And it started With four , they started kicking me on every single spot they can reach . The pain was almost unbearable .

Why me ? I wondered again , not making a sound , just keep my mouth shut . I didn't do anything to them .

There were no one to save me . The corridor's are empty since the last period of class started already . Not that any student would help me . They would have just watched and laughed . Just like Jongin and his buddies .

But their laughter soon ends when the windows shattered and the door was thrown opened . It slammed into the wall and soon enough , a gust of wind reached us . Jongin and his buddies were staring at the door wide eyed . A mini tornado has made its way into school and was coming right for us .

I know I don't have anything to fear . I could see Sehun inside the tornado , his face red from anger .
The gang behind me were frozed on spot . They didn't run away , and even if they did , it's too late . Sehun reached them .

Lifting his arms , Sehun send strong wind to the gang and threw then through the air . They banged against the lockers with their head and landed on the ground then . But Sehun didn't stop there . He ran towards them and kept blowing them through the corridor until I couldn't see them anymore .

My body hurts everywhere . I protected my head , but they still managed to hit me there . There were more bruises than ever before......

I stayed on the ground , not having the energy to stand up . Suddenly , I felt a presence next to me and when I look up , I saw Sehun standing there with a sad frown . "Mianhae ... I didn't noticed they were going to bully you earlier ." he said I shake my head . "Don't worry . You saved me anyway ." I smiled , ignoring the pain in my bruised cheek . "Let me help you ." Sehun said and then a gust of wind blew me up . I leaned against the locker , taking my time to get used to the pain before I start walking . "I'm going home ." I told Sehun when I walked through the doors . He walked beside me , not saying anything .

An awkward silence engulfs us , until I broke it .

"I want to tell you something ." I said , still walking . My eyes looked at the ground , but from the corner of my eyes , I could see Sehun looking at me . "I'm so glad I met you ." I started . "You're the only one who truly cares about me . You are a great friend , but the thing is ..." I took a breath before I continued . "I think I love you . Like more then friends ." Sehun stopped walking . More like freezes on the spot . I stopped walking too and look at him . He was staring back , straight into my eyes . "You , love me ?" He asked and I nodded . He was the only one I talked to . I trust him , and only him . I watched his face , searching for any kind of reaction .

Then he took a step closer , so he's only a few millimeters away from me . Then he leaned in and I closed my eyes .

I know it would be impossible , but I swear I could feel a light pressure on my lips . I know it's Sehun's lips against mine . And I love it .

The only thing I don't see is the eyes spying on us . Or me , as they can't see Sehun .

When I opened my eyes again , Sehun was gone . Only the slight wind hitting my face tells me he was close by .

~ End of Part 3 ~
.
.
.
Hello ~ hope you all enjoyed reading:)
this fanfic is going to end soon T^T

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.3M 302K 38
~ AVAILABLE ON AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/dp/164434193X ~ She hated riding the subway. It was cramped, smelled, and the seats were extremely unc...
191M 4.5M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...
55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
4.7M 253K 34
Those who were taken... They never came back, dragged beneath the waves never to return. Their haunting screams were a symbol of their horrific death...