Gone With The Wind

By LightomyEarth

The wind is something that has always fascinated Luhan . No one knows why he's always outside smiling when th... More

Prolouge
PART 1
PART 3
PART 4
FINAL PART

PART 2

2.2K 161 12
By LightomyEarth

Luhan's mom looked at her husband with a smile . She felt so happy right now . The first time hearing her son's voice . "He could talk all this while ..." she whispered . "His voice sounds so perfect . It can't be he couldn't talk ." Luhan's dad nods , agreeing . "But why didn't he speak ?" That's the question where they both don't have an answer for . That one and this one . "Why is he using his voice now ?" Both the parents asked each other at the same time .

Then they go back to listening to the song their son is singing .

( Luhan's POV )

My eyes are closed while my fingers fly over the black and white keys . The words of the sing float past my lips like I never do anything else .

I can still feel Sehun's breath in my neck as he stands behind me ,listening at the music filling the house .

Filling The House .

At the moment I realized that my parents can hear me , the music stops abruptly . The last sound of the piano slowly fade out , getting replaced by a deafening silence . "Why did you stop ?" Sehun asked , but all I do is shake my head before I return back to my bed and sit down . What if my parents heard me sing ?

I sigh passes my lips as I look down at my lap .

The bed doesn't deep under Sehun's weight , but I can still feel his presence sitting next to me . "You really have a beautiful voice ." he said and I can't help but to look up and smile at him . "Gomawo ." I said softly , but loud enough to be heard in this silence . Sehun smiled back . "Now you can talk to me as much as you want to . You don't need to be sca-" But he fades in a second and left as a gust of wind through the window as there was a knock on my door .

My eyes widen . That will be my parents . I don't want to face them now . They surely must have heard me . "Luhan , please open the door ." I heard my mom ask and I get up and open the door for them . I stared at the floor the entire time when they come in and sit down on the bed . "We need to ask you something ." i heard my dad speak up and I nodded as a sign that they can continue . "We heard you singing , Luhan ."

My breath stopped at those words . They did hear . I'm not planning on starting to talk to them . "We wanted to know why you don't talk even though you can ." my mom said . I can feel two pairs of eyes boring into me , but I don't look up .

I shake my head . I didn't want to answer that .

Immediately , I heard her sigh and my father shifted on the bed . "Answer then . To who you are talking . We hear you , Luhan . We want to know who this person is ." My father said , annoyance clear in his voice .

I hate to disappoint him , but I have to . Sehun is my secret .
Again I shake my head , hoping my parents will understand . Of course not . "Well , Luhan . If you don't want to talk with us , then we have to send you to a psychiatrist ." my mother said . Immediately , my head snaps up when I heard those words . "Andwae !" I yelled .
I can't go to a psychiatrist . There is nothing wrong with me . He will send me to a mental hospital . I can't lose my Sehun . I don't want to !

My parents jumped up when I yelled out of protest . The both looked surprised . "So now you'll talk ?" my dad asked . "Please don't send me away ..." I begged and started crying . They're my parents . They're supposed to love me , not send me away . "Calm down , Luhan ." my mother said and came over to me . She wrapped her arms around me , but I pushed her away . Hurt flashed in her eyes , but I don't want anybody contact now . "Luhan , we won't send you away . You only need to answer this one question ." my father said and hugged my mother .

Tears are still falling from my eyes , but I look at him and wait for the question . "Who were you talking to after you sang the song ?

There was a moment of silence before I finally answer . "Sehun ."
My parents clearly didn't expect me to answer at the way their eyes widen abit . "And where is Sehun now ?" my mother asked .

My eyes darted to the window for a moment before I reply . "Outside ." My voice is soft , but understandable . "Why don't you call him in , so we can meet him ?" my mother continued asking . My head falls down , so I can look at the ground while replying . "I can't ..." "Why not ? We want to meet him ." my father said . "He's making you happy ." I shake my head again . "You can't see him ." I focus my eyes back on my parents ans saw a look of confusion and worry .

"What do you mean by we can't see him ?" "He's the wind . Only I can see him ." I tell them truthful . I don't want to see their reaction to those words , but I saw anyway .

My father sighed deeply and looked at my mother , she looked back at him . They both nodded in sync as some sort of unspoken agreement and it made me worried . "Listen , Luhan . You are making people up ." "Ani ! He is real !" I yelled stubbornly . "You are , Luhan . You really need to go see someone professional to help you get rid of these figments . People will think you are crazy ." my father said .

That's exactly when I break down . "Ani ! Ani ! You can't do that to me ! You're my parents ! You're supposed to love me !" I yelled .

My mother tried to calm me down with the words . "It's for your own good , honey ." But that made me break down more . "I won't go ! You can't take him away from me !" I yelled and stormed out of my bedroom , downstairs and out of the house , slamming the door behind me .

I ran out in the cold autumn weather . I didn't bring a coat nor a jacket and I admit that it's cold with only a shirt , but I kept running away from the house .

I only stopped when I reach my favorite place in the park . It's in the woods behind the lake . When I was little , I found a tree house here . It's deserted but there is a bed and everything in it . I can stay in the tree house for a few nights . I climbed up and sat on the bed . Luckily for me there are a few blankets that'll keep me warm . I wrap them around me , but I'm still shivering .

There aren't any windows in the house . Just holes in the wall , making the whole thing just colder .

At the time it became dark , I'm still cold .

The tree house is lonely and I miss Sehun . He's here somewhere tho . Cause the wind is blowing hard outside . It doesn't take long before the familiar gust of wind floats through the room and Sehun appeared . "I couldn't find you . What happened ?" is the first thing he asked . "They want to send me to a mental . They think I'm crazy ." I told him , eyes not focusing on him , but on the floor . "Oh ." is all he said before he sat next to me .

I didn't answer and continued shivering . Just then , Sehun noticed .

"Are you cold ?" he asked and I nodded . "Yeah ." "I'll help you . " Sehun said and suddenly warm wind hits me in the face . It came through the window and helps alot . After a while I don't feel cold anymore . "Gomawo ." I said and smiled . "No problem . Now please go to sleep . You have school tomorrow ." Sehun said .

With a sigh , I lay down on the bed . "Goodnight , Sehun ." I said and closed my eyes . "Goodnight , Luhan ." That night I fall asleep with the thoughts of trusting Sehun in my mind .

I trust him .

~ End of Part 2 ~
.
.
.
Gomawo for reading ~ I love you guys saranghae ~^^... ! Stay tuned for part 3 !

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.7M 797K 69
"The Hacker and the Mob Boss" ❦ Reyna Fields seems to be an ordinary girl with her thick-framed glasses, baggy clothes, hair always up in a ponytail...
367K 11.1K 90
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
11.5M 297K 23
Alexander Vintalli is one of the most ruthless mafias of America. His name is feared all over America. The way people fear him and the way he has his...
6.5M 179K 55
⭐️ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏꜱᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏɴ ᴡᴀᴛᴛᴘᴀᴅ ⭐️ ʜɪɢʜᴇꜱᴛ ʀᴀɴᴋɪɴɢꜱ ꜱᴏ ꜰᴀʀ: #1 ɪɴ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ (2017) #1 ɪɴ ᴋʏʟᴏ (2021) #1 IN KYLOREN (2015-2022) #13...