The Hope of Hattie Phelan: Vo...

By afkopp

1886. Hattie Phelan, too sick to work in the factories, moves to live with her distant relatives in Iowa with... More

Dedication
Historical Notice and Disclaimer
Part One
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
Part Two
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Part Three
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
A/N

Author's Note

92 10 1
By afkopp

Hello, readers! My name is A. F. Kopp and I'm a writer (obviously).

Before you delve into this, I want to let you know that this is not the final version of the book. I am actually in the middle of getting the professional edits done so that I can self-publish it. But, while I wait for that tedious process to finish, I thought I would publish this latest draft so you guys can get a taste of what I'm working on. 

Just want to let you know that this book means a lot to me. The characters have been running around in my head for over five years now and I'm so close to getting it done. I've been super perfectionistic about it (too much, in fact), so I'm overcoming my fears and posting it here for you guys. I really hope that these characters touch you as much as it touched me to write them. 

I love you (and so does Jesus)! Jesus is the only reason I'm writing today. Any time I've been ready to give up writing there has been miraculous testimony after testimony of His faithfulness to continue honing my craft. This is for Him!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

46.5K 1.9K 48
Evelyne's life is going down hill. Penniless, pregnant, alone and to top it off, the man who ruined her life thirteen years ago decides to come back...
384K 18.2K 135
"Why are you doing that!" she whisper-screams while her eyes flit to the other guys, who are now immersed in something else that isn't us. I kiss th...
28.2K 707 27
You never thought you'd see who was once your best friend die in front of you. Screaming, rushing in attempt to catch him as he fell to floor, more b...
9.3K 166 74
"You don't want me..." I breathed, selfishly leaning into his touch. But I quickly pull away. "I'm different and so not your type," I muttered, looki...