Hurt by love.| ✔️

By little_misswritesss

19 year old girl named Aurora Dior was being abused since she was 8 by her father. Her father Vincenzo Dior i... More

Characters.
Introduction.
Aurora.
Dinner with the Rossi's.
Dante.
New home. New life.
Raspberries.
I met an angel.
Giovanni and Ace.
Mafia Ball.
Mafia Ball pt 2.
Who dies?
Mini Dante and mini Aurora.
Burn him to death.
New relationship?
Brothers.
Secrets and lies.
New York.
Devil and angel.
Ups and downs.
Love or hatred.
Reunited.
Bloody red.
Kids.
Complicated.
Right time.
Comes and goes.
New Family Member.
Change.
The past.
"We all need someone in the end"
True colours.
Key to my lock.
Curiosity.
Betrayal.
Moved on.
Goodbye?
Fight back.
Bad news.
Waiting.
Come home.
Old life.
Changes.
Mafia Queen.
Powerful.
Bigger family.
Safe, loved, home.
Always and forever.
Soulmate.

Spanish & Italian.

7.3K 115 37
By little_misswritesss

Auroras pov:
We arrived at Matteo's house. And holy fuck it's gigantic. It's a mansion of course. We didn't go in yet tho. The boys were being childish about who shall speak first. And who should even knock on the bloody door.

Swear boys are worse than women. They keep on arguing and I look over at Thalia she's giving them the 'are you serious right now' look the boys are too busy to notice though.

I have an idea. "Thalia aria come here" I whisper. "Why are you whispering" Thalia asks. "I have a plan" I say. "Okay let's here it" aria says. "Right so I'll knock on the door you step aside so matteo won't see you and then I'll do the same when I knocked so that he can see the boys arguing back and fourth. It's basically embarrassing them" I say.

"Oh my god! Yes" aria says. "You in Thalia?" I asked. "Oh hell yes I'm tired of hearing their voices" she says. And we all laughed. "Okay step aside ladies" I say and they do.

I take a deep breathe and knock loudly on the door quickly running up to Thalia and Aria so that Matteo wasn't able to see me but only the boys. As I reached the girls I see the doors open.

"fottutamente diavolo sto registrando questo per mostrarlo agli idioti più tardi" that's the first thing Matteo said after staring at them for good few seconds. The girls behind me laugh. "What did he say?" I ask.

"Ah right he said fucking hell im so recording this to show the idiots later" Thalia translated. I laugh along with them. And here he was recording them. Funny thing is that they didn't even realise yet.

"This is boring now. Shall we just say hi to Matteo and calm the boys down?" I ask. "Yea I totally agree. We should" Thalia says. Aria agrees with us. As we started walking up we all said hi Matteo. "Hey mom. Hey Thalia." He greets them. Oh my god. I was having so much fun that I forgot that he doesn't know me.

"Hello, my name is Aurora. I'm Dante's arranged wife" I say politely sticking my hand out to shake it with him. "Oh hey yes. Dante told me about you. I'm Matteo his brother as I think you know now" he says shaking hands with me.

"Yes yes I do" I say I smile. And he smiles back. "Guys!" I shout. They all stop and turn to me looking surprised. "Could you stop bickering and say hi to Matteo. You're all acting like 5 year olds. Grow up!" I continued.

"What were they arguing about?" Matteo asks. "Oh it was nothin-" I cut Dante off. "Oh it was something. It was who was going to knock on your door. And who's gonna say what"

Matteo starts laughing. I could see tears of happiness coming out of his eyes. Whilst I have all three of the boys staring at me blandly. "Wait so you know Matteo?" Alessandro asks me.

No Mr. Rossi I just met him. We introduced ourselves to each other ages ago now" I say while I could still hear Matteo laughing. "Right Matteo I think you and your dad have to sort things out. Am I right?" I ask.

They both look at me as if said something I should've never said. "I'm guessing yes" I replied for the both of them. "Hey Matteo what's taking you so long and why are laughing like a pig-" the beautiful lady stops talking when she looks at Dante, Alessandro and Alfonzo.

But instead of greeting her like normal people we burst out laughing because of what she called Matteo. "Hey guys it's not funny. Please stop laughing" Matteo started begging us to stop.

"Okay okay fine" Thalia replied. "Oh my days. You are so beautiful how come I never met you before?" The lady asked. "Oh-" I was cut of by Dante this time. "Hey Bonita, this is my soon to be wife. And don't get all happy because she's the arranged one" Dante says standing next to me.

"Ah bummer I thought you'd grown up. Because I haven't seen you in forever but no. Nothings changed" she said. Acting disappointed sarcastically. "Oh shut up" Dante says rolling his eyes.

"Shit where are my manners. Come in guys. And you lady we'll have a mini talk" she points at me smiling. "Sure" I reply. As we all come in holy shit this house is beautiful.

"Mines better in Italy" Dante whispers in my ear. "Ah yea?" I ask. "Mhm" he hums smirking down at me. God he's so hot. "Take me to it one day" I say. "Oh I will bambina. Soon actually" (baby) he says still smirking.

"Soon?" I ask. "Yes soon amore" he replied. "Guys stop flirting. I'm taking her away from you for a bit" Bonita says. "Ugh. Ruining our moment Signora" (ma'am) Dante says. And I laugh lightly.

"Come on bellissima" (beautiful) Bonita says. I look at her to see her beautiful smile. I smile at her back. We walk into this big beautiful kitchen. "Sit down uh..." she stops. I think she didn't catch my name yet. "It's Aurora" I say.

"Yes. I didn't catch your name at the beginning" she says laughing. "I'm sorry for my poor manners Bonita" I say. "Oh no no don't worry we had a scene out there so I totally understand" she says.

"Thank you" I reply. "Don't thank me piccola" (babe) she says. "Tell me. Are you Italian?" She asks. "No no I'm Spanish" I reply. "oh mio dio assolutamente no. Dante!" (Oh my god no way. Dante!") she shouts.

I don't understand. Did I do something? "Si Bonita" Dante says coming into the kitchen. "Why did you tell me Aurora is Spanish?" She asked. "Because I didn't know until today. I found out before the ball" he answers.

"Ohh I see I see" she says looking back at me. "Aurora I have a question" she says looking at me. "Go for it" I say. "Could you learn me some Spanish?" She asks so innocently.

"Yes of course I can Bonita" I say smiling. "Only under one condition though" I stop her "Go for it" she replied. "You'll learn me Italian" I say. "Yes I will" she said excitedly.

Oh my god I thought I did something. "Yes! Thank you so much Aurora!" She squeals running up to me and hugging me tightly.

Oh my god why does everyone hug me so tightly. "Bonita let her breathe" I think Dante seen me struggling there. "Oh shit yes sorry" she says letting go slowly.

"Do you want anything to drink?" She asks. "Give her Disaronno" Dante says from behind us. I look at Bonita. She looks back at me. "You up for getting drunk with me and the rest?" She asks.

"Sure" I reply. She smiles and starts making the drinks. "Come principessa Bonita will manage. I'll send Matteo to her" (princess) Dante says. "That's being rude Dante"

"No no it's fine Aurora. You're a new guest" she says. "I'll be there soon don't worry" she continued. "If you insist" I say standing up. Dante led me to the living room. And fucking hell no comment. Those rooms are amazing.

"I have better ones in Italy" Dante whispers to me get again. "You said that already" I remind him. "I'm just reminding you bambina" (baby) he says smirking. I smile. Looking in the living I see Xavier sitting with Thalia laying her head on his lap on one of the couches.

On the other couch I see Aria and Alessandro sitting next to each other and Alfonzo next to Alessandro. And then there's Matteo on the other couch. "Hey Matteo" I start. "Si Aurora?" He asks. Everyone looks at me.

"Bonita needs help with bringing the drinks in. Would you mind helping her" I say. "Oh merda yea I'll help her." He says. "Wow I forgot about Bonita already" Dante says. "stronzo maleducato" I say in Spanish.

Alfonzo chokes on his own spit. "Damn" he says. "What did you say amore?" He asks. Smirking knowing damn well what I said. "Oh I know you know what I said" I say smiling innocently.

He looks at me and then down at my lips I think. "Come on piccola" (babe) he says turning me around and walking to where Matteo was sitting. "Didn't Matteo sir there?" I ask.

"Yes he did but now unfortunately the space is taken" he says smirking at me. "How old is your brother?" I ask him. "He's 22" he replies. "Ah okay" I replied. For some reason I felt as if everyone was listening to mine and Dante's conversation.

"He doesn't look like it" I continue. "How old does he look like?" He asks. "He looks... I'd give him 25" I say. "Not bad not bad" he says. "How old would you give me?" He asked. "Hmmm.... Like about 40" I say. Everyone bursts out laughing.

"Wow Aurora that hurt" he says acting hurt. "I can't lie Aurora that was a good one" I hear someone say from the back. It was Bonita with a laughing Matteo beside her. "gracias cariño" (thank you darling) I reply in Spanish.

"Okay I know the first part but not the last one" she says coming with the drinks in her hand and placing the on the table and sitting down next to me. "What was the other word?" She asks.

"What cariño?" (Darling) I ask. "Si" she says nodding. "If means darling" I reply. "Oh come on Bonita don't say you don't know Spanish" Matteo said. "No I don't. And nether do you so shut up and learn" Bonita snaps at him.

"Jeez okay okay calm down piccola" he replies putting his hands up "protecting himself".

—time skip—
Dante's pov:
Here she was. Aurora. Passed out laying on me. She's drunk of course. She had too much. It's currently 3 and everyone else is awake apart from Thalia and Aurora. Thalia didn't drink much but she was just tired after today. Shall I say yesterday.

She was laying on Xavier's lap. And my tesoro here was laying on chest. (Treasure). "Matteo could you show me a spare room I could put bambina in" (baby) I ask. "Sì capo" (yes boss) his words shock me.

And I don't think they shocked only me. "What you're the future capo Dante" (boss) he says shrugging. "Come on" he says and I look back at everyone and they're all still surprised.

I pick up Aurora bridal style and follow Matteo up the stairs. "Mmm" I hear Aurora moan. She starts to move around in my arms. "Dante?" She asks in her sleepy voice. "Sì amore" (yes amore) I ask. "Where are we going?" She asked. "To sleep bambina to sleep" (baby) I reply to her.

"Mhm" she hummed. "Here fratello" (brother) Matteo speaks up. "grazie Fratello" (thank you brother) I replied. "in qualsiasi momento. Buona notte" (anytime goodnight) he said. (Buona notte) I replied.

Walking into the bedroom closing the door behind me with my foot. I walk over to the bed. I start to shake Aurora to take her dress off or something. "What Dante" she says so sharply.

"Bambina take your dress off so you'll sleep well" (baby) I say. "Mmm you take it off" she says in a sleepy voice. Oh woah. "Are you sure piccola?" (Babe) I ask her again just to make sure.

"Sì Dante" she replied in Italiano. Wow. She's learning i like it. "bene ricorda che questa è stata una tua scelta" (fine remember this was your choice) I tell myself. Even though it was aimed at her.

I start tasking the dress off careful. Touching her soft skin. Gosh I never felt like this for a woman before and it's terrifying. I was surprised that Bonita liked her.

Bonita is a picky person when it comes down to people. But as I noticed Bonita really liked Aurora. Which is a good thing. Because I heard that Matteo is moving to Italy with Bonita. So they can start their life their.

And so am I. I'm planning on leaving all this shit behind and to go to Italy. All my family is there. And my parents also said they're planning on going back. Italy is our whole world. And our mafia is there. That's where we belong.

I'm planning on taking Aurora with me. Xavier is coming along since he's my right hand. And since Thalia ugh Thalia is his wife she has to come with him of course. Tough luck for me. It's not that I don't like Thalia. It's just me and her snap at each other in the most inappropriate times.

Like at the ball instead of watching what Aurora is doing with her family we started arguing over something stupid. I don't even remember over what. I look down at Aurora and see that I finally took her out of that dress.

I was about to go to sleep on the couch that was in this room on the other side of the room but I suddenly get stopped by something tugging on my hand. I look down and it's Auroras hand holding mine.

"What's up bambina?" (Baby) I ask. "Where are you going?" She asks me. "To the couch" I reply. "Why" she asks again. "Because I don't want to invent your private space preziosa" (precious) I replied.

"Sleep with me" she says in her drunk voice. "Bambina are you sure. You're half naked" I say. "Yes I'm sure you won't sleep on the couch. Come on." She moves up giving me some space next to her.

"Okay" I say and lay down on the space she gave me. "Are you cold?" I ask her. I mean she is only in a bra and panties. And this room is pretty chilly. "Mhm sorta" she replies. "You know you can cuddle into me because you've done it downstairs" i say. "I did?" She asks.

"Yes principessa" (princess) I reply. "Um okay" she replied coming close. Putting her head on my chest. I put my hand around her resting it on the waist. "Dante" she speaks up. 'Mhm" i hum. "Are we moving to Italy?" She asked quietly.

"Sì Mi amore" I answered. "What about Thalia and Xavier?" She asked again. "They're tagging along" I replied. "Oh that's really good then" she replied. That made me chuckle slights. It's cute how we don't know each other that long yet we care about one another.

Aurora doesn't seem that she knows I care about her. But I do. I worry about her all the time. "What about your parents?" She asks quietly. "They're coming as well. And so is Matteo and Bonita" is said before she'd ask that.

"They are?!" She said excitedly. "Yes now sleep we have a long day tomorrow" i said. "Dante i have to tell you something" she slurs. "Yes?" I ask. "I- I think... I love you" she said quietly.

Wait what. She loves me? Did she just really say that. But I think I love her back. "Do you love me back? Or am I just being stupid by telling you this" she says.

"You're not being stupid amore. It's just I want you to remember when I tell you that I love you for the first time. Not for you to forget" I replied. But I didn't hear a reply back.
Instead all I heard was some faint snoring coming from Aurora.

A/N:
I'd die to be Italian. I mean I do speak Italian a bit. But not much. I learned some. But anyways sorry for posting late peeps. There might be 2 chapters coming out tomorrow if not more or only 1. Love you all good night/good morning ❤️❤️❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

185K 2.6K 44
Sofia Maria Romano Sofia is a average worker and receives minimum wage at her job that she stayed at for 4 years, she is friendly and shy at some tim...
11.6K 252 29
Olivia Hamler, 23, mother to Ivy Hamler is struggling with her life to keep herself and her 3 year old daughter, safe and sound from her abusive part...
54.6K 1K 22
Aurora Rossi no one ever carried about her growing up except her mother her father really never wanted to have a girl so he ignored her so does her b...
7.2K 102 12
Amina is 23 years old and just ended the college for nursery and has been working at a small hospital at big New York for 2 months. Her dad is a doct...