CEO or MAFIA ?

By haileyolsen20

WARNING: DO. NOT. EVER. WITNESS. A. MURDER. Because it can just turn your beautiful life upside down. ... More

AUTHOR'S NOTE
CHARACTER AESTHETIC
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50
CHAPTER 51
CHAPTER 52
CHAPTER 53
CHAPTER 54
CHAPTER 55
CHAPTER 56
CHAPTER 57
CHAPTER 58
CHAPTER 59
CHAPTER 60
CHAPTER 61
CHAPTER 63
CHAPTER 64
CHAPTER 65
CHAPTER 66
CHAPTER 67
CHAPTER 68
CHAPTER 69
CHAPTER 70
CHAPTER 71
CHAPTER 72
CHAPTER 73
CHAPTER 74
CHAPTER 75
CHAPTER 76
CHAPTER 77
CHAPTER 78
CHAPTER 79
CHAPTER 80
CHAPTER 81
CHAPTER 82
CHAPTER 83
CHAPTER 84
CHAPTER 85
CHAPTER 86
CHAPTER 87
CHAPTER 88
CHAPTER 89
CHAPTER 90
CHAPTER 91
CHAPTER 92
CHAPTER 93
CHAPTER 94
CHAPTER 95
CHAPTER 96
CHAPTER 97
CHAPTER 98
CHAPTER 99
CHAPTER 100
CHAPTER 101
CHAPTER 102
EPILOGUE

CHAPTER 62

5.7K 209 60
By haileyolsen20

N        A        O        M        I

We were inside his car and I was busy gazing down at my lap specifically on the expensive wine bottle which was gifted to every couple by the ball organizers. I wonder how much the entry ticket might have been costed.

I mean who freaking gives such a expensive wine bottle to every couple..

I fixed my gaze towards Harold, who was driving with his eyes fixed on the windscreen, he's been acting strange tonight and now also his jaws were clenched and he was clutching the steering wheel tightly.

Evening he was all fine and he was also looking gorgeous in his black tuxedo. Suddenly after entering the masquerade ball, his demeanor changed, he was kind of angry. Maybe something in his past came striking on him. Maybe!!

Well, the masquerade ball was fun because of Jonah, the blonde guy who asked me for a dance. He was actually a good guy plus a gay. He just asked me for a dance because he had to complete his dare given by his friends.

He was talking so much about his life and about his partner but I had to excuse him because I wanted to check on Harold, he was no where in sight back there and while searching for him, my bracelet fell off my wrist. Then I found him inside the balcony and the rest story everyone knows.

This jerk threw my bracelet into the garden and left me but thanks to Gwen and Dylan, who helped me to search me my bracelet and it took us around twenty minutes to search for it and that's when Gwen finally found it. And after that Harold was back again in the garden and now his face is still grumpyly handsome.

"Staring at a person for too long is not a good manner, Miss Nolan."

I rolled my eyes at his manner statement,
"Yeah...yeah.... manners." I muttered under my breath.
"Well, why are you angry by the way." I asked.

"I am not angry." He stated with his eyes on the windscreen.

"Really??! But your expression tells me otherwise." I scrutinized him again properly.
"Did I do something which angered you??" I asked and he shook his head in no.
"Then what's the matter?!"

"It's nothing." He replied.

I sighed,
"Anyways, look at the wine bottle that we got as a gift." I smiled.

He turned his head a little and saw the bottle before giving me a subtle curt nod.

Why is his mood so sour??!

What have I done?

The car came to a stop as we reached his house. He got down and I followed him from behind. We entered the house and he was still not talking to me properly.

He walked inside, towards the lounge and sat on one of the couch.

How to light his mood up?!

Maybe a dance would help!

I walked inside the lounge and moved towards the music box, I played a soft music and I could feel Harold's eyes on me. I spun around and immediately he looked down on the floor. I smiled and walked towards him before kneeling down.

His ocean eyes bored into my hazel eyes.
"Would you like to dance with me?" I asked in a soft tone.

His throat bobbed as his eyes were still not leaving mine.

"Actually I wanted to ask you for a dance in the masquerade ball but...." I trailed off as a slight smile touched his lips.
"So, would you like to dance with your employee??" I asked and a perfect smile etched his face.

"You mean friend?" He asked in return and I grinned.

"Hmm." I hummed.

He opened his palm and I giggled before placing my hand on his and together we stood up. We walked on the center of the lounge and slowly I took his hand before placing it on my waist and I rested my one hand on his shoulder, the other hand clasped with his. We slowly moved with the rhythm. We danced together by holding each other. A beautiful sensation was coursing through my body which I do not know to define. I felt fireworks in my stomach, a certain tingling sensation.

His beautiful innocent ocean eyes were beautiful and were also captivating. The way he was smiling at me was also beautiful. I never want to leave the sight of his ocean blue eyes which was kind of hypnotizing me.

The slow music ended as we stopped and pulled our hands away from each other.
"Wanna have some wine?" I asked and in response, he nodded.

We paced towards the kitchen and I sat on the counter as I was tired and weary. I passed the bottle of wine to Harold as he opened it before pouring it to two glass flutes. He passed me one, and took his in his hand and then he stood beside me while leaning his back on the counter.

I took the first sip of red wine, it was the mixture of sour, bitter and slightly sweet. I gulped the rest of the liquid in one go and filled my glass again. Harold was slowly sipping his wine while staring straight at nothing in particular. There was complete silence but the air in here was getting thick.

Something is happening to me?!

I blinked several times before getting down from the counter. I faced Harold squarely before looking deep into his ocean blue eyes.

In return, he raised a single brow.
"What happened, Miss Nolan?!"

I took a step forward, invading his personal space. He stood straight before pulling the hem of his tux coat.
"Is something wrong with you?" He asked as a frown etched his face.

I neared my face to his before standing at the tip of my feet. I brushed my fingers across his cheek which was covered with slight stubble. I cupped his right cheek as he gulped.
"Miss Nolan--.."

"Can I kiss you, Harold?!!" I asked as his eyes slightly widened.
"Hmm..?" His Adam's apple bobbed in his throat as he gave me a subtle nod.
"Yes or No??!" I asked as my eyes were fixed on his luscious lips.

"Yes!" His voice was barely a whisper as he gulped again.

I smiled and inched my face closer to his and slowly our lips met. Warmth blossomed in my chest and sparks were igniting around me as our lips brushed together.I closed my eyes in symphony as our breath mingled. My hand went to his neck to deepen the kiss while his hands were on my hips pulling me closer to him. I felt the thud of our combined heartbeat as our bodies were pressed together. His lips were soft and warm as it parted slightly allowing my tongue to slip inside. He groaned in our kiss and I smiled. Suddenly he turned me around as now my back was on the counter, he carried me up by my hips and made me sit on the counter and he stood between my legs. His hands came up to my neck as he started kissing me back while my hands went towards his soft curls, messing them. Our lips molded together in a perfect synchrony, something about him today was driving me insane. I just couldn't resist myself and the kiss was....intense.

We pulled apart as we were short of breath, I was panting hard and he was too. We glanced at each other, his hair was disheveled and his pupils were dilated and he was breathing hard. He muttered something under his breath before pulling me in for another kiss. He bit my lips softly before trespassing inside my mouth. My fingers tugged his hair as he pressed his body against mine.

"Tring!!! Tring!!.."

Suddenly we pulled apart as someone's phone started ringing. Both of our eyes were widened and face red, we were breathing heavily.

We were so lost in the bliss!!!

Harold pushed his hand inside his pocket before pulling his phone out.
"Excuse me." He said without looking at me and scurried out of the kitchen in a hurry.

What the hell just happened!!

And I pulled my hair in frustration.

What have I done???!!!

I initiated the kiss!!!

Oh god!!!.

Why me?!!

__________________________

How was the special chapter, guys?

NOTE : I won't be updating for a week as this week again my exams are going on, so sorry, friends.😔😔

But we'll soon meet after a week 😊❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

73.3K 1K 9
Discontinued... - "You're never leaving this place, ever, 𝑑𝑜𝑙𝑙." Our eyes meet and I let my burning tears fall down my cheeks, once again. 18 yea...
154 38 13
Intro- Will it be love or lust between these people. Leonardes a Ceo for a girl he just met his secretary, Veer a Stalker for his childhood friend o...
1.4M 40.1K 50
I quickly turned away from him, to get the hell out of the room. But he caught my arm and pulled me back into his chest. Shit. Fuck. He buried his fa...
267 43 13
Naomi West fled her wedding to the most feared billionaire of the state. Five years later, she has to come back home for work. But things take a diff...