HighSchool DxD: The Fallen Re...

By RedHood129

I grew up not knowing my parents. All I knew is that i grew up under cruel treatment from the yakuza I had to... More

Chapter 1: Origins
Chapter 2: My Beginning as a Devil and SC Member
Chapter 3: Calling Me By My Name
Chapter 5: Whoops
Subjects and Survey
Chapter 6: Fight and Kill
Chapter 7: Envious Demons
Chapter 8: First Encounter
Chapter 9: Change
Chapter 10: New Friends
Chapter 11: Holy Sword
Chapter 11.5: Power Boost
Chapter 12: The Tree
Chapter 13: Shocking Truths
Chapter 14: A Queen's Heart
Chapter 15: Pool Times and Open House
Chapter 16: The Red Death and The Dhampir Junior
Subjects and Survey 2
Chapter 17: The Leader's Summit
Chapter 18: Defending the Academy. Again.
Chapter 19: The Kiss that Seals the Link
Chapter 20: Triple Mutation and a Guys Day Out
Chapter 21: Peerage Bonding
Chapter 22: The Yankee of the Student Council
Chapter 23: A Hybrid's Fear Has Come to Tread
Chapter 24: A Forgotten Past
Chapter 25: Spider
Chapter 26: I Will Save Him
Chapter 27: Sayonara
Chapter 28: Revived. Rebuilt. Reborn.
Subjects and Survey 3
Chapter 29: A Date With The Queen
Chapter 30: The New Semester
Chapter 31: The First of Twelve
Chapter 32: Honoring the Red Eyed King

Chapter 4: Familiar Rivalry

5.2K 117 55
By RedHood129

Karaoke Bar
Hajime POV
I'm sitting around with everyone that came to this bar. They were all doing nothing but just goofing around, singing to the lyrics that were in the screen. Just having fun I guess.

Honestly, it sounded fairly bad, but they were having fun. I felt a chuckle come out of my throat and I turned my head around to look.

Actually, I might remember this place. It's no doubt that I do.

I remember times when I used to actually work here now as a barback. I didn't make that much money but it helped me pay off some of the debt I used to have.

The people were okay-ish. But it wasn't the best. So I quit the job to try and make more money.

But now I'm here.

Tomoe: Akamizu! Why don't you have a turn?

Hajime: Eh?

I turned to see Tomoe holding a microphone at me. The smile on her face was just an enchanting thing. It made me take it without thinking.

I didn't ask much on what I do, I just ended up following how they usually did it. I went up to the box and searched for a random song.

When I turned around, I felt the anxiety hit me like I had a sense of stage fright. But, it would look so weird to back down now. I took a deep breath and put the microphone up to my mouth.

Timeskip
Nightfall
3rd Person POV
The group was soon walking out of the Karaoke bar, with the four girls of Reya, Tomoe, Momo and Ruruko with different smiles on their faces, while Hajime was red of embarrassment.

Hajime's Mind: (That was horrible. I hope I never do that again.)

Alastor: (Yeah dude! You sounded like shit!)

Hajime's Mind: (Jeez. Thanks for the support.)

Alastor: (I try to not disappoint in that category!)

Momo: Akamizu.

Hajime: Hm?

Hajime looked up to see Momo turning around and placing her hand on his shoulder. Tomoe was also turned around.

Momo: Thanks again for coming with us!

Tomoe: Yeah! I had so much fun having you there!

Reya: I gotta say, it was more fun to have a guy with us.

Momo turned to Ruruko.

Momo: Ruruko?

Ruruko groaned a bit and turned around with the other girls, facing Hajime in the process.

Ruruko: Yeah...thanks for coming.

Hajime only stared at the four girls and itched the back of his own head.

Hajime: Yeah...you're welcome.

Momo took her hand off of Hajime's shoulder and the group began to go back to walking down the street.

Hajime POV
I was catching up to the girls for a bit, was ending up walking next to that Nimura brat.

I could sense that she looked at me for a second and looked away.

I guess I could try and make a small conversation, about maybe something. But what in the hell would I even have a conversation about with her?

I looked up at the bright moon. I guess I could try that maybe?

Hajime: Moon's bright tonight, isn't it Nimura?

I didn't get an answer.

Hajime: Nimura?

I stopped and looked where she was with me and to my surprise...

...she's gone.

Hajime: What the?

I looked back up behind us and spotted a hand holding on to a wall.

Hajime: Shit.

Reya: Huh? Akamizu, what's going on?

Momo: Wait...where did Ruruko go?!

I didn't listen to the girls, I went after the gripping hand as it went away into the alley.

Tomoe: Akamizu wait!

I chose not to wait. I ran for the corner and turned to it. There was no time to waste based of off a concerned little chat.

The only thing I saw once I turned at the corner was Nimura...being touched by a taller hooded figure. That figure was no doubt a man based off of his finger.

???: Oh damn...for a feisty little bitch with these ugly ass pigtails, you feel firm as hell! From the tits to the ass despite how small they are! I wonder how tight you are.~

Ruruko: L-Let...go of me!

She's trying to get out. I was about to move but she hit the dude in the balls with her foot!

???: OW! YOU LITTLE BITCH!

H didn't let go and held her by the throat as she was slammed against the wall.

???: DAMN IT BITCH! NOW YOU'RE GONNA PAY! I TRIED TO BE NICE, BUT NOW I'M GONNA PLAY THE BAD GUY!

I ended my stare and blitzed towards the man. I sucker punched him so hard on the side of his covered face, he let go of Nimura. I didn't care if she fell to her knees, I just wanted to beat this ugly bastard.

???: OW! FUCK MAN! WHAT THE HELL IS THE MATTER WITH YOU?!

Wait. That voice. I could recognize it!

I never wanted to smile so hard on the fact I wanted to kill this guy. My head must've tilted too.

Hajime: I never thought I'd see your sorry ass again just a couple days ago.

The man stood up and slowly turned around. I saw him grab a cigarette out of his pocket and light it.

It was the one guy who tossed me 100 yen for eating that disgusting little stick of cancer.

Smoker Guy...that bald headed freak.

Smoker Guy: So it was you. You good for nothing scumbag! Off the boss is one thing, but the rest?! FUCK YOU, YOU PIECE OF SHIT BASTARD!

Hajime: You think you're special? Then you don't watch my matches. Their misfortune was bound to happen anytime. I just sped up the process.

Tomoe: Akamizu!

I could hear the girls behind me. I heard more footsteps. Probably Momo running to Ruruko or Ruruko running to her. I dunno, I kept my eyes on Smoker Guy.

Momo: Ruruko!

Ruruko: Senpai!

Reya: What's going on here?!

Smoker Guy: What's this Tomio? Getting bitches in your dick? And by the looks of them, I'd like to have a taste.

I saw the prick lick his lips. I'm so gonna finish him.

Tomoe: Tomio? Akamizu, what does he mean by this?

Hajime: Don't worry about it.

I shook my hand and cracked it at the same time.

Hajime: Listen up girls. Get out of here!

Momo: Akamizu-

Hajime: Stop wasting time! I said GO!

I instantly heard running afterwards. I never knew my voice could boom like that. The smoker guy had a chuckle.

Alastor: (I'm already on it. Don't worry Hajime.)

Smoker Guy: What's this?! Trying to be the hero?! I'll just kill you now and go after those little sluts of yours! I bet I can already taste how wet they can get!

Hajime: Oh I didn't let them go so you can have them later.

I felt myself grow taller, my arms, legs and skin turned dark black and red. I felt a tail come out, and soon, my whole eyesight was red.

Hajime: I let them go...so that I have no more distractions between you and me.

I saw the Smoker Guy begin to back off.

But as if I'll let him leave alive.

3rd Person POV
Some of the next sounds heard could be a man's scream of pure horror and a loud explosion that resulted in a fire.

The Next Day
Student Council Office
Hajime sat in his chair in the student council office, working on some daily papers that are given to the group.

Soon, Sona stood forward at a Hajime with a newspaper in hand.

Sona: Hajime.

Hajime: Hm?

Hajime looked up at Sona to see her face.

Hajime: Yes, Miss Shitori?

Sona: Do you know anything about this?

Hajime looked at the paper to see the headline.

Fire leaves 24 year old dead!
24 year old Chikao Matsuda found dead in an alley.

Hajime: That a 24 year old burn victim's name is Chikao Matsuda? I don't know about that.

Alastor: (It's not like I care about that!)

Hajime's Mind: (I was about to say the same thing.)

Sona: Come with me.

Hajime: Alright.

Hajime stood up and followed Sona, while Saji turned to mock and laugh.

Saji: HA! Guess someone's not mister perfect after all!

Hajime cracked his right hand into a fist.

Hajime: Stick it.

Sona: Don't try to claim you're perfect too Saji. You received punishment as well.

Saji: GAH RIGHT! SORRY PREZ!

Sona: Hmph.

Sona and Hajime went into another room, with Tsubaki, Reya, Momo, Tomoe and Ruruko waiting. Sona stood in front of the group with Tsubaki.

Sona: I looked into this case. They said there was an explosion and then a fire. I spotted the sight with Tsubaki.

Tsubaki: There was no doubt a devil caused it. And it was near the karaoke bar you guys went to last night!

Sona: Did you all have something to do with this incident?!

Reya and Momo looked away while Tomoe and Ruruko were trying to find words. But Hajime spoke up.

Hajime: None of them had anything to do with that. I did and myself only!

Ruruko: Huh?!

Tomoe: Eh?!

Reya: Akamizu?

Momo had nothing to say.

Hajime: That man, Chikao Matsuda, was a former yakuza who attempted to kidnap and rape Nimura in that same alley. I stood in and fought him, forcing the others to leave.

Momo: Wait...yakuza?!

Reya: Hold on just a moment! Yakuza?!

Sona: How do you know that this man was an ex-yakuza, Hajime?

Hajime: Because he was in the same one I was once in.

Ruruko: What?!

Momo: Akamizu in a yakuza?!

Tomoe: Maybe that could explain why he called you Tomio.

Reya: Yeah, that would make a lot of sense.

Tsubaki: Tomio? I never remember hearing that name before.

Sona: Let's not get off topic.

Sona turned to Ruruko.

Sona: Ruruko, is this true what Hajime said?

Ruruko looked down at the ground. Her face turned pink but she looked fairly ashamed.

Ruruko: Yes...Yes it's true that happened.

Sona was silent for a bit and then turned to Reya, Momo and Tomoe, who all agreed.

Sona: Very well. If that's what happened, I'll let the ex-yakuza slide. However Hajime...

Hajime looked up to see Sona move up her glasses for a white glare.

Sona: This does NOT excuse the amount of damage that was caused! I will not allow this sort of behavior to slide.

Hajime: E-Eh...Miss Shitori?

Sona: Hajime, on your hands and knees for 1000 spankings!

Hajime: Eh? Did you say spankings?

Hajime POV
This will either not be bad or work hurt really bad.

I turned around and saw....OH SHIT THERES A MAGIC CIRCLE ON HER HAND!

After 100 Spankings
SHIT! I CAN'T BELIVE THAT I AM HOLDING IT IN!

After 200 Spankings
FUCK! I MUST KEEP MY POSTURE!

After 300 Spankings
DAMN IT! THE TORTURE!

After 400 Spankings
MY VOICE IS ABOUT TO COME OUT!

After 500 Spankings
OW! THE PAIN OF MAGIC ENDUSED SPANKS!

After 600 Spankings
PLEASE! MAKE IT STOP!

3rd Person POV
With Saji and Tsubasa
After 700 Spankings
Hajime: AAAAHHH!!!

Saji: Shit man!

Tsubasa: Ignore it and get back to work Saji.

Saji: Right! Sorry!

After 800 Spankings
Hajime: AAAAAOOOHHH!!!!

Saji: What the?!

Tsubasa: Keep going.

After 900 Spankings
Hajime: YES!! YES!!! DO IT AGAIN! FUCK HARDER!

Saji: WHAT THE?! Am I hearing moaning now!

Tsubasa's face turned pink and she began to tap papers faster.

Tsubasa: Just keep ignoring it!

Saji: Okay right!

After 1000 Spankings
Hajime fell to the ground with a cheeky grin on his face.

Hajime: Eheheheheee.....

Sona put away the magic circle and turned to Hajime.

Sona: Did you have to moan towards the end?

Hajime: Eheheheheee....

Sona: Did you at least learn your lesson?

Hajime: Y-Yes...Miss Shitori.

Sona: Good.

Sona soon walked away with Tsubaki while Tomoe, Reya, Momo and Ruruko went to check up on Hajime.

Reya: Akamizu!

Tomoe: Are you alright?!

Hajime: I-Is it wrong that I want Sona to do that again?

Momo: U-Uhmmm...Let's just help you out. Okay?

Hajime: Yeah...got it.

A Few Hours Later
Hajime POV
We were all walking together around the school on an evening.

Apparently we were going somewhere but we're having a meeting before that?

Hajime: So...I don't get it. Why are we going to some meeting?

Sona: I'm planning to give my congratulations to Rias Gremory.

Hajime: Rias Gremory. Wait isn't she that other devil here?

Sona: You're correct. She's also the President of the Occult Research Club.

Hajime: Then, why exactly are we going to see her?

Saji: Apparently Rias had extended her household. So Sona wanted to give her a little congratulations from the House of Sitri.

Hajime: Huh. Okay then. Then where are we going after that?

Sona: The Familiar Forest.

Hajime: Familiar Forest?

Tsubaki: A place where devils can acquire a monster or a supernatural being as a servant or an ally.

Sona: You and Saji have reached the basic requirement and can now earn a familiar. After all, you two are the only ones who don't own a familiar. So this will be a good chance to acquire one since a full moon is coming up.

Reya: We can only enter under the night of a full moon.

Hajime: Oh. Sweet.

Saji: Hell yeah!

We soon were at the entrance to the Occult Research Club.

Huh. Neat place.

Tsubaki opened the door and let us all through. We walked around the club and we were soon at what seemed to be the office around here.

Sona opened the door and we all let themselves in.

So, this is the Occult Research Club.

I can hear them talking.

But I got say, the blonde guy I know. And of course the red head and the black haired chick.

Kiba Yuuto is his name, and he's called the Prince of Kuoh here. He's in my class with Saji, Reya, Momo, Tomoe and Tsubasa.

I believe that Reya has a thing for him. She always seems to stare at him.

Never knew he was a devil, but it makes sense with the familiar aura.

???: Issei? Who is that?

I guess the funny brown haired guy is Issei. I wonder if he's the same dude that the bald guy and the glasses guy keep abandoning.

3rd Person POV
Issei turned to the blonde haired girl.

Issei: That's Sona Shitori, the student council president. The girl next to her is Tsubaki Shinra, the vice president. Looks like they brought the rest of the student council too.

Rias: Hello Sona. What can I do for you?

Sona: Nothing! I just wanted to stop by and congratulate you on increasing the number of servants in your household.

Issei's eyes widened in a split second. He hesitated back a bit.

Issei: Wait hold on a second! How the heck does she know about all that?!

Akeno turned to Issei to answer his alerted question with a clan tone of voice.

Akeno: Her real name is Sona Sitri. And she's not just the student council president, but she's also the next head of the House of Sitri, a big devil family.

Issei: Wait. You're saying that other devils are at our school?

Saji with Sona spoke up soon.

Saji: Rias, I'm hurt that you didn't tell your little boyfriend about us! But I suppose that you don't trust him with any inside info, than he must not be worth much to you. Huh?

Sona: It's considered bad form to get in the affairs of other households, Saji.

Saji: Huh?

Sona: It's only natural that Rias held us back.

Hajime stepped forward and wrapped his arm around Saji.

Hajime: By the way Saji, I'd advise on not being a dick. Because when I fight a dude...it's nuts or nothing. So you better wish you don't get on my worst side.

Saji: Weren't you told to work on your behavior?

Hajime: Why don't you stick it up your a-hole, you dirty little jackass. Where's that gonna get me?

Reya stepped forward and tapped on Hajime's shoulder, which got his attention. She moved her arm out and revealed a simple stick of gum.

Hajime stared at the stick of gum and stared at Saji.

Hajime: Saji sir.

Reya nodded.

Reya: Good.

Hajime: Sweet! Hazzah!

Hajime politely took the stick of gum and walked away. Meanwhile, Issei turned and pointed at Saji.

Issei: Hey, I think I know this guy. You're the guy who was just elected student council secretary right? I think I might've voted for this guy.

Sona turned to both Saji and Hajime.

Sona: Meet Genshirou Saji and Hajime Akamizu, my newest pawns.

Rias revealed Issei and Asia to Sona after she introduced Saji and Hajime.

Rias: This is my pawn, Issei Hyoudou, and my bishop, Asia Argento.

Issei walked up to Saji and Hajime with an excited look on his face. While Hajime seemed to be nonchalant with the gum now, Saji seemed to look down at Issei with a smirk.

Issei: Dude! So you guys are both pawns?! We all could be like twinsies or something man!

Hajime looked away while scratching his jawline with his left index finger.

Hajime: I mean...that could be a possibility if you think about it.

Saji: Hmph. Can it d-bag. You and your gaggle of slutty sluts don't deserve to be in the same room as a group of distinguished devils such as the House of Sitri-

Saji was suddenly kicked directly in the nuts from behind. He screamed loudly as he fell down like a rag doll. Almost everyone turned to Hajime.

Hajime: What?! He was being a dick!

Momo: That checks out.

???: Very well.

Issei: You better take back what you said you jerk!

Saji: W-Why...should I? You should know I took a four piece pawn!

Sona: He took an eight piece.

Saji: WHAAAT?!?!

Saji stood up with shock.

Saji: You're kidding right?! He's my superior?!

Sona: Hajime did take a three piece.

Hajime: Oh...I took three?

Sona nodded.

Sona: Yes.

Hajime: Cool.

Saji stood up and pointed and laughed at Hajime, while pointing at him.

Saji: HAAA! GUESS THAT MEANS I AM YOU SUPERIOR NOW! HAHAHA-AAAAAHHHHH!!

Hajime kicked Saji in the nuts again, causing him to fall like a tower.

Hajime: Stop being a dick, or you get kicked in the dick and balls!

???: Also checks out.

The blonde emerald eyed girl turned to Hajime with a soft and gentle smile on her face.

???: Hi. I'm Asia Argento.

Asia offered a hand out. Hajime accepted it and was about to smile. But a voice came out. Which it was being Ruruko.

Ruruko: Wait Akamizu! Don't smile!

It was too late. Hajime had smiled. Again.

Hajime: I'm Hajime Akamizu. It's nice to meet you as well.

Asia: E-E-Ehhh....it's nice to meet you.

???: Oof. That smile kinda kills it.

There was an awkward silence. But it was broken a couple seconds later.

???: That's quite a unique smile out there.

Hajime: Eh?

Hajime turned to the source of the voice to see Kiba giving a warm smile at him.

Kiba: It expresses the colors your personality. The magic of it shows your reliability, confidence and honest friendliness, truly amidst from the black colored heart of your past.

Hajime stared at Kiba, with his cheeks suddenly beginning to grow a shade of red.

Hajime's Mind: (What is this thing inside me right now?! It's got my heart in some sort of cold shivering beat!)

Alastor: (It's like he's the most perfect man in the world!)

Hajime stood forward at Kiba, which confused the young man. He soon bowed at all hands and knees.

Hajime: I WILL GO THE MILES OF HELL AND BACK WITH YOU!

Kiba: Ehehehe....That's nice to say...but thank you man!

Saji stood up and grinned, taking Asia's which made her a little uncomfortable.

Saji: I'm Saji. Nice to meet you.

Issei took his hand immediately, gripping hard on the hand and sharing a mix of grinning and glaring at Saji.

Issei: And I'm Issei! I'm here to become the Harem King!

Saji: And I'm off to get my familiar!

Issei: Well so am I!

Rias: Familiar?

Hajime: I don't get the arguing. I'm just a guy with a dream to touch some boobs.

Every girl in the room had turned to Hajime, while he looked back with confusion on his face.

Hajime: What?

Issei walked up to him with such a massive smile on his face.

Issei: YOU ARE MY KIND OF MY MAN DUDE!

Issei shook his hand excitedly, while Hajime was still nonchalant.

Issei: You and I gotta be like...bros for life!

Hajime: Thanks bro.

Rias and Sona turned their heads back to each other.

Sona: I see that you are also planning to go to the Familiar Forest as well?

Rias: I am.

Sona: Only one household can go at a time for a full moon.

Rias: Perhaps we can make a little wager.

Sona: Rias, you can't be thinking of a rating game?

Hajime's Mind: (The hell is a rating game?)

Rias: Oh there's no way! Our siblings would never allow that to happen!

Sona: Then what will you plan?

Rias: Perhaps a friendly competition? You and your queen against mine?

Sona: Perhaps so.

The Next Day
Tennis Court
Rias, Akeno, Sona and Tsubaki agreed to a tennis match.

For referee, Reya agreed to be the ref for their match.

Outside the court, Hajime was staring at Sona and Tsubaki along with Saji.

Hajime: Man, Sona and Tsubaki look so great in those tennis outfits.

Saji: True that man.

Hajime looked around to see a lot of students, mostly boys and girls were seen staring at the four women.

Hajime: What's with this?

Saji: Who wouldn't want to miss a tennis match between the four most popular girls in school?

Hajime: I mean, I guess that makes sense.

Hajime POV
Yeah...they all look really good.

Rias looks amazing...absolutely beautiful for sure.

Akeno looks incredible as well. But there's something about her. It's strange. I can't get my hand on it.

Tsubaki is definitely gorgeous. The glasses definitely fit her.

But...Sona.

I can't stop looking at her. Her smile under the sun, the shirt black hair and glasses. Her boobs being wrapped by her shirt.

I can't stop looking at Sona. The more I stare at her, the more I'm feeling my heart beat.

I looked down at my hand. I felt like I knew my purpose.

I moved my hand over my own heart.

My purpose...I want to do something with this thing, I just don't know what.

I wonder what's going on with Ruruko. Including Reya, Tomoe and Momo. I hope they're okay after last night.

???: Woah! Look at that! It's getting intense now!

Huh?

I looked up and...they're using magic in the game!

I looked around and it doesn't seem to look like the student are noticing. But it's clear as day that they're using that magic shit!

Alastor: (No surprise that normal humans can't read the fact that they're using magic. They're just normal.)

I mean...yeah. I guess that's true.

3rd Person POV
In the end, the tennis match between Rias and Akeno vs. Sona and Tsubaki resulted in a tie due to the fact that their rackets had been destroyed in the process of the game. So the four of them agreed to a group competition of dodgeball.

Timeskip
Kuoh Academy Gymnasium
Hajime POV
I sat on the sidelines this time.

Apparently Rias had much less servants on her squad so I had to stay back because of it, while Reya and Momo were referees.

Not gonna lie though, this uniform is quite fitted to perfection.

But looking from the sideline though.

All I can do is root for us to win.

Sona POV
Tsubaki: Sona.

Sona: What is it Tsubaki?

Tsubaki: How come you don't wish to play Akamizu?

Sona: It is because his skills are not tested or in control yet. We don't know what we'll be dealing with just yet.

Tsubaki: I guess that's fair but...

Sona: I can't take a risk of Hajime going out of control.

Tsubaki: Very well then Miss President.

Sona: Good. Now let's represent the House of Sitri!

Sitri Peerage: Yeah!

Small Timeskip
3rd Person POV
Hajime cheered on the sidelines due to the Gremory Peerage being short by 3, and with his skills not examined nor tested.

Akeno made an athletic jump that gave Issei a full look of her ass.

Sona hit him in the nuts with a magic induced heat seeker.

Saji mocked him while he was getting treated by Asia's Sacred Gear, Twilight Healing.

The Gremory Peerage routed back, that also included Koneko Toujou, Rias's short white haired rook, hitting Saji in the nuts herself with a ball.

In the end, The Sitri Peerage was too late to mount a late comeback, resulting in a Gremory victory and a Sitri defeat. With the win, Rias and her peerage got the right to go to the Familiar Forest first.

As Sona and the rest of the peerage began to leave, Hajime went up to Koneko.

Hajime: Hey Umm...it's...

Koneko: Koneko. Koneko Toujou.

Hajime: Right! Sorry for Saji. He can be a dick sometimes. But it's what I say right? Nuts or nothing.

Koneko: Word.

Rias and Akeno soon turned back to her Koneko. The two soon turned to Hajime.

Rias: Ah. You're..Hajime Akamizu right?

Hajime soon bowed.

Hajime: Yes ma'am!

Rias gave a light chuckle.

Rias: I must say that my servants seem to have taken a shine to you. Maybe I can ask Sona to let you come hang with us at the Occult Research Club sometime! I'm sure they'd love to see you there.

Hajime: Only with Miss Sona's permission and when I don't have work to do, I'm sure it can happen Miss Gremory!

Rias chuckled again.

Rias: Don't worry about proper grammar. Just Rias is okay, Hajime.

Hajime: Eh?

Akeno: And don't worry about Miss Himejima either. Just Akeno is alright by me too, silly boy!

Hajime: Hehe. Right. Well, it was nice meeting you two.

Akeno: Nice meeting you too!

Hajime waved goodbye at the three beautiful girls and left to catch up to his household.

Akeno POV
That feeling came again.

This Hajime boy.

What is it that's so interesting about you?

Meanwhile
Alastor POV
This is so fucking awesome!

The sense, the aura between Hajime and Akeno!

It's like...

...neither side has caught the sense of familiarity!

This will be great when they find out.

Meanwhile
Sona POV
It was hard to lose. I felt guilty about some things.

Tsubaki: Miss President.

Sona: Yes Tsubaki?

Tsubaki: It's your phone. It's that construction company.

Oh. What could this be?

I answered the phone that Tsubaki had in her hand.

Sona: Hello?...Yes...thank you for the call.

I hung up and now...I couldn't help but have a smile on my face from now on.

Timeskip
Morning
Hajime POV
I was woken up again by the shining lights.

I sat up and yawned, stretching my arms.

That sleep was much different than last time.

I felt more cold than hot. Tsubaki's apartment is normally a little too warm. So I sleep without a shirt on.

Huh.

I'm looking around and....this room.

It's not like the one I usually sleep in. This is weird and I don't know what's going on.

I looked to my right and saw a lump. What am I gonna see.

I was nervous to move to covers, but my curiosity didn't end. So I stopped thinking and moved the sheets.

There before me...was Sona in her pajamas, without her glasses, well asleep.

Sona...was asleep with me? She looked so peaceful and extremely pretty in her own sleep. BUT THIS IS WEIRD! HOW IN THE HELL IS THIS HAPPENING?!

Sona: Hajime?

Shit. Am I gonna die?

I watched her begin to sit up and stretch. She yawned with her arms up in the air. I kept looking as Sona leaned in and grabbed her glasses. Once she put them on, I saw her face me, and one of the strings on her shoulder fell to her upper arm, letting more of her breast ready to be exposed by the cool air.

Sona: Good morning Hajime.

Hajime: Morning Sona. Excuse me but...what's going on here? Am I...in your room?

Sona chuckled at me, I could just see her smile.

Sona: Of course not. This isn't my room.

Hajime: Oh. Okay then...

Sona: It's yours.

Eh?

I slowly turned to face her again.

Hajime: I'm sorry. What did you say?

Sona: Welcome to your own apartment, Hajime.

Wait...my own APARTMENT?!?!?!

______________________________

Okay everyone! That ends the chapter!

What could happen next? And what will Hajime get as a familiar, if he gets one?

Which character was the biggest winner and who was the biggest loser?

And who is the eighth girl of the harem?

The answer is.....as if I'll tell you now.

I'm not gonna reveal it just yet.

But thank you all for reading this and I hope you continue to enjoy!

Now stay safe out there peeps.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.6K 835 24
A story of a boy this is. A boy who only knew all his life was about nothing. Paying off a debt he never knew how he got it. Constantly the top fight...
272K 3.7K 40
High School DXD is one of my favorite Anime series as far as ideas go. Most of these fan fiction writings are about Rias, Asia, and Akeno but this ch...
1.7M 15.2K 60
Inspired by @Astro_Reaper22 and @TheWidowMaker, I decided to make a dxd x male reader(this is my first book so don't hate on me okay?) Disclaimer: I...
161K 1.4K 18
After Zeus The Lighting God died the Gods only had only one thing to do and that was take Zeus's soul and Reincarnate him into an new baby and that b...