They don't know about us ~ Jo...

By nellynorris

Holly Lewis, older sister to sidemen's Harry Lewis, is invited to participate in Locked In for Footasylum wit... More

~CAST~
🎵PLAYLIST🎵
~EPISODE ONE-PART ONE~
~EPISODE ONE-PART TWO~
~EPISODE ONE-PART THREE~
~EPISODE TWO-PART ONE~
~EPISODE TWO-PART TWO~
~EPISODE THREE-PART ONE~
~EPISODE THREE-PART TWO~
~INSTAGRAM~
~EPISODE FOUR-PART ONE~
~EPISODE FOUR-PART TWO~
~EPISODE FIVE-PART ONE~
~EPISODE FIVE-PART TWO~
~EPISODE SIX-PART ONE~
~EPISODE SIX-PART TWO~
~EPISODE SIX-PART THREE~
~EPISODE SEVEN-PART ONE~
~EPISODE SEVEN-PART TWO~
~EPISODE SEVEN-PART THREE~
~EPISODE EIGHT-PART ONE~
~EPISODE EIGHT-PART TWO~
~EPISODE EIGHT-PART THREE~
~EPISODE EIGHT-PART FOUR~
~EPISODE EIGHT-PART FIVE~
~EPISODE NINE-PART ONE~
~EPISODE NINE-PART TWO~
~EPISODE NINE-PART THREE~
~EPISODE NINE-PART FOUR~
~EPISODE TEN-PART TWO~
~EPISODE TEN-PART THREE~
~EPISODE TEN-PART FOUR~
~EPISODE ELEVEN-PART ONE~
~EPISODE ELEVEN-PART TWO~
~EPISODE ELEVEN-PART THREE~
~EPISODE TWELVE-PART ONE~
~EPISODE TWELVE-PART TWO~
~EPISODE TWELVE - PART THREE~
~EPISODE THIRTEEN - PART ONE~
~EPISODE THIRTEEN ~ PART TWO~
~EPISODE FOURTEEN ~ PART ONE~
~EPISODE FOURTEEN ~ PART TWO~
~EPISODE FOURTEEN ~ PART THREE~
ANNOUNCEMENT

~EPISODE TEN-PART ONE~

1.5K 21 21
By nellynorris

Harry's POV:

"Get the door Charli!" I shout as I hear the door knock. "I can't, I'm in the shower!" I hear her shout back. "That's a surprise ya stinky bitch." I laugh to myself, getting out of my bed. "I heard that you prick!" I hear her shout.

"I love you really." I smile, opening the bathroom door. "I love you, now go and get the bloody door." She waves me away. "Alright, calm down, I'm coming!" I shout, when the door knocks again.

"What are you doing here?" I ask Niko as I open the door. "Holly wanted me to give this to you." He pulls out a folded piece of paper. "What's this?" I question, taking it off him. "I honestly don't have a clue. She said it's for your eyes and your eyes only. Not even Charli's allowed to look at it." He tells me.

"This best be serious, serious then." I look up at him. "That's what I said." He laughs. "Anyway, I need to go, Anna's waiting for me. Lovely seeing you, bro." He gives me a handshake. "Yeah, see you, man." I nod, shutting my door.

"Who was it?" I look up to see Charli at the top of the stairs with a towel around her. "Oh, it was just Niko. He dropped off a note, it's from Holly." I inform her. "What does it say?" She asks. "You're not allowed to know apparently. Holl's said it's for my eyes and my eyes only." I point to myself.

"That's gotta be serious, serious then." She itches her head. "Yeah, go get changed, I'll order us some pizza." I tell her. "Alright then." She nods, walking off.

"What the fuck is this then." I open up the paper, sitting down at the counter. "Is she fucking kidding, code red? Am I supposed to know what that means?" I scoff, wiping my face. "Shit, a code red." I jump up, remembering what it means.

Third person POV:

"Turn this shit off, for fucks sake!" Holly shouts as the chicken sound starts blaring throughout the bedroom. "It's the chicken." Chip yawns. "It needs to shut the fuck up." The brunette scoffs, hiding under her duvet.

"Ahh, these fucking pagans." Chip wines. "Man, I clocked it. The lights give me a semi." Chip nods. "What the fuck?" Max asks. "And all this time, I thought it was me." Holly shakes her head, sitting up.

"You are partly the reason as well." Chip looks at her. "Too much information guys, TMI." Kate shakes her head. "Is Ilyas awake?" Chip wonders. "Yeah." Liv tells her.

"I wanna get all the taste you know." Chip tells Max, as he eats breakfast. "I feel you, man." Max nods. "I swear Josh, if you get any bean juice on that duvet cover, your going to be in the bathroom scrubbing that out." Holly smiles sweetly at him.

"Now this is my problem with you." Chip turns to look at her. "What is it?" She asks. "You always tell me to keep everything tidy, and you can't even do that." He points at his girlfriend, making her lean back and gasp.

"I'm a very tidy person..." She trails off. "At home." She nods when Chip gives her a look. "Exactly, we're not at home, darling, so I don't have to keep it clean." He smiles smugly, shoving a mouthful of food into his mouth.

"Bruv, four more days to go." Max turns to look at the couple. "You are a fucking gem." Max tells Liv when she walks into the bedroom with a plate of food. "You are an amazing human being, thank you so much." Max smiles, taking the plate.

"Are you sure you don't want any?" Liv stops at the end of Holly's bed. "I'm one hundred and one per cent sure." Holly tells her. "You always eat breakfast though." Chip tells her. "I know, I'm just not hungry." She shrugs.

"Weird." Liv says, before walking out. "It is weird." Chip and Max agree. "Hush, go back to eating your food." Holly waves the boys off.

"Oh my god, Billy you look stunning." Kate says, when Billy walks up the stairs, in a pink Nike tracksuit. "Why does that sound sarcastic." Billy says. "Does he actually?" Chip asks, walking down the hallway.

"No, he doesn't." Holly shakes her head, leaning on the bathroom doorframe. "What the hell did you just say?" Grace laughs, looking at the brunette. "No, he doesn't." She repeats.

"Holly love, your brushing your teeth. None of us can understand a word you're saying." Kate laughs. Holly just rolls her eyes, walking back into the bathroom.

Holly's POV:

"How are you?" Chip asks me, as he walks into the bathroom. "Tired." I yawn, after spitting out the toothpaste. "Nothing unusual then." He grabs the tube of toothpaste. "I had no sleep." I tell him.

"I tried okay, I just couldn't." I hold my hands up, as he gives me a scolding look. "You need to get some sleep today though." He tells me, wetting his toothbrush. "I'm aware." I nod, leaning on the wall.

"I also felt sick all night and all morning." I yawn again. "Why?" He questions. "Oh, jeez, I wish I knew Josh, I wish I knew." I scoff, walking out of the room. "That wasn't supposed to be mean by the way." I walk straight back into the room.

"I'm aware." He nods, looking in the mirror. "I love you." I hug him from the back. "I love you." He laughs, walking out of the room, me clinging onto him.

Third Person POV:

"Oh yeah." Ilyas nods when he sees Chip. "With the wet hair as well." Ilyas looks him up and down. "We literally gonna have to get a picture together today you know." Billy tells him. "Yeah, bro." Chip nods, holding up his thumb.

"You know every time I see you in the morning, I get horny." Ilyas tells him. "You ain't the only one." Holly smiles, coming up under Chip's arm. "I actually look really nice." The YouTuber nods.

"One of the first things that hit me, was seeing Harry's bed empty. That was actually a mad ting." Billy says. "Yeah, it was quieter than usual as well." Holly agrees, putting concealer on.

"Do you know what though? It was nice because I know he's probably happy. He might be a bit sad that he's gone. But, I feel like..." Destini says but gets cut off by Grace. "He's on his phone." She shrugs.

"This reminds me of when the queen died." Chip speaks up, trying to get the beauty blender from his girlfriend. "How? We were at Callum's eating some lamb." Holly looks at him. "Yeah, it feels empty now, It feels like we've lost something." Grace shrugs.

"I feel like he's dead." Chip nods. "He basically is to us." Billy sits up straight. "He is." Grace agrees. "I can't lie though, at least you guys have got to be happy. At the end of the day, he's still running and still jumping." Max tells everyone.

"He's still running." Grace nods. "And climbing. He's probably climbing right now." Billy turns to look at the nineteen-year-old. "You know what he's probably doing? He's probably just woken up, had a cup of tea and now he's jumping up on buildings." Max suggested.

"Nah, he's at the kid's park I swear." Chip shakes his head. "He's probably on top of a building right now." Billy nods. "Wait, what did you just say?" Holly turns to look at her boyfriend. "Nothing." He side-eyes her. "Hmm." She slowly nods.

"Now let me do your make-up." Chip tries grabbing the beauty blender again. "No Josh, you're not doing anything." Holly tells him, trying to push him away. "They're an old married couple." Grace sighs looking at them. "We're a young married couple." They both say.

"Nice to meet you, I'm Max. What's your name?" The nineteen-year-old says. "Nice to meet you, I'm Grace." The podcaster nods. "Grace, I love you." Max tells her. "Do you?" The blonde asks. "And your videos." He adds.

"Okay, a bit weird but alright." Grace shrugs. "Alright." Max mocks her. "Alright, it's normally kinda just gay men that watch me so it's a bit." Grace tells him. "Swear?" Max asks. "Are you sus or?" She trails off. "No, are you serious?" Max asks.

"Josh, you watch Grace. Something you'd like to say?" Holly leans forward, resting on her hands. "I'm not gay! How many times do I have to tell you?" He pretends to sulk.

"What, like the majority of the men that watch you are?" Max asks Grace. "To be fair I have a lot of men coming up to me going, oh I watch you because my girlfriend watches you. But, I think that's cap." Grace itches her nose. "They might actually enjoy your content. But, it was the girl that made them." Billy suggests.

"Yeah, introduced them to me." Grace nods. "Yeah." Holly nods. "I've got him into loads of things." She points to Chip, who's drinking his drink. "Yeah, because I can't imagine... Well apart from Max. But, that's because Max loves me." The podcaster shrugs.

"Like a guy coming into my..." Grace stops her sentence, as Max pulls his hands away when she goes to high-five him. "That is so peak." Chip shakes his head. "That hurt." Grace puts a hand on her chest. "That keeps happening. It hurts doesn't it?" Chip asks her.

"Yeah, it hurts." She nods. "It really crushes your soul." Chip agrees. "It feels like I just died inside." Grace walks off. "Nah, you're cool Barry. You're in my top two hundred and fifty white women, of all time." Chop looks at her. "Who's first?" Max asks.

"My beautiful, wonderful, sexy girlfriend. Zendaya." Chip nods. "She's not white." Billy tells him. "I know, I just wanted to annoy the real first-place winner." Chip laughs, slinging his arm over Holly.

"We're having an intervention today for Billy and his usage of the shower." Ilyas says as everyone sits around the kitchen table. "Oh yeah." Rachel nods. "Nah, we're gonna have one later on." Ilyas shakes his head.

"Bruh, I'm ready when you guys are man. I'm ready to defend myself because I'm innocent." Billy holds up his hands.

"Three, two, one." Destini counts down before the housemates start singing. "It's been a long day without you my friend and I'll tell you all about it when I see you again. It's been a long way from where we began and I'll tell you all about it when I see you again." They sing, snapping their finger to the beat.

"Damn, who knew? All the planes we flew, good things we been through.
That I'd be standing right here talking to you Bout another path, I know we loved to hit the road and laugh. But something told me that it wouldn't last." Holly gets on top of the counter.

"Had to switch up, look at things different, see the bigger picture. Those were the days, hard work forever pays. Now I see you in a better place." Holly wraps on her own. "Whooo, you slay gurl." Destini shouts as everyone applauds.

"Thank you, people, it means a lot." Holly smiles, pretending to wipe a tear away. "Help me down please." Holly smiles at her boyfriend. "Come here then." He stands up, holding his hands out.

"Just no Ilyas, it's not gonna happen." Holly shakes her head. "Let's ask Grace then." Ilyas turns around. "Yeah let's." Holly nods, also turning around.

"Grace, don't you think If Max and Chip spent one more week in bed together, they'll make out." Ilyas asks the girl. "Yeah, you'd have naked cuddles I'll reckon." Grace shrugs.

"No! I refuse to believe it!" Holly shouts, covering her ears. "No, you guys would be wanking each other off." Kate says, laughing as Holly stands up. "No, we're not talking about this any longer." Holly shakes her head, walking over to Chip.

"They just don't get the brotherhood." Chip shakes his head, hugging Max. "This is literally my dad." Max taps Chip's arm. "Yeah, see that is completely fine." Holly nods. "Wait what?" She does a double take, looking at Max.

"Yeah, he's my dad, and you're my mum." Max points to the brunette. "Aww, that's so sweet." Holly smiles. "When's the wedding?" Billy asks. "Yeah, when's the wedding Josh?" Holly turns to look at him.

"Josh is not available at this moment in time, come back another time, please and thanks. Have a lovely day." He says, walking away slightly. "Well, there's your answer." Holly shrugs.

"Guys we need to do an intervention for Billy. Are we all here right now?" Ilyas asks. "Yeah, why don't we do it in another room." Grace suggests. "Alright, let's go to the living room." Ilyas says, standing up. "The corners mine!" Holly shouts, running ahead of everyone.

"So today guys we're here with a special friend of ours, a special housemate." Ilyas stands in front of everyone with Billy by his side. "Very special." The freestyler adds.

"The guy who coughs like that all the time in the night." Ilyas says, making Destini laugh. "And he's not called Billy today. He's called Bailau." The man informs everyone. "Bailau?" Holly asks. "Woah, Woah, Woah. We're doing that." Billy looks up at him.

"Because it's deeper than rap today." Ilyas taps Billy on the back. "Man please don't say my whole name, Bailau bilabode." Billy shakes his head.

"This is difficult for me." Grace looks down at the floor. "No, this is tough." Ilyas tells her. "I understand." Billy nods. "Billy, we get on really well, um but my nipples have not been the same since coming in this house." Grace shakes her head, making Holly and Kate laugh.

"Can I feel?" Holly questions. "No, you cannot." She tells the brunette. "Oh, alright." Holly looks ahead. "Constant hard when I step in that shower. My nipples going inwards from the cold. I know it's tough, I know it's tough." She nods, itching her nose.

"Especially for your nipples." Holly says, earning some laughs. "I just feel like you need to stop now. You need to stop because my body will not be the same when I leave this house." Grace shakes her head, ignoring Holly.

"She's going to be shrivelled up by the time she gets back to her boyfriend." Ilyas pretends to cry. "I'm going to look like a fucking prune Billy." Grace says. "Are you crying Grace?" Chip asks, looking at the girl.

"I... hay fever." She replies, wiping her eye. "When the little moons are sold out." Chip itches his chin, making everyone laugh. "Grace, thank you very much." Ilyas nods.

"Billy, I know it's tough." Ilyas turns to look at the boy as everyone claps. "To hear it from your peers. And your fellow community. But, it's okay." Ilyas reassures him. "We're here for you." Ilyas nods.

"Billy, when j got out of the shower this morning, my penis I couldn't see it." Chip tells him. "I don't think that's a good thing." Holly looks at her boyfriend. "It isn't Holly." Chip turns to look at her. "It best not be broken." She scoffs, leaning back.

"You can't see it anyway though." Billy shakes his head. "Nah, but like sometimes I can see a bit of it." Chip explains. "Hmm." Billy hums. "This time I couldn't see any of it." Chip shrugs. "Because the waters so cold?" Destini asks, looking at him.

"Yeah. All I could see was my man bush." Chip nods, making everyone laugh. "Kate now stinks." Grace points to the blonde next to her. "I'll come to that point." Kate holds up her hand after letting out a laugh.

"That's one of the reasons why Harry wanted to leave." Ilyas tells Billy. "If I can, I would like to say something." Holly holds up her hands. "Yes, go on Holly." Ilyas nods in her direction.

"Billy, man we have become great friends in these last ten days. But, I am the last one to get up in the morning. Do you not feel bad?" Holly asks him. "Yeah, we have got along well." Billy nods, ignoring the question.

"You didn't answer the question, Bill." Holly looks at him. "Can you repeat the question please?" He asks. "Do you not feel bad?" Holly repeats the question. "Holly I only feel bad for you, everyone else can shower with cold water." He smiles.

"That was a nice answer Billy, but it means fuck all when I'm shivering in the shower." Holly shrugs. "Sor..." he starts to apologise but gets cut off. "No, sorry doesn't cut it, Billy. I want to be able to shower and walk out with red skin." Holly tells him.

"Why?" He asks. "Because Billy, hot water makes me turned on. That's why Josh and I do it in the shower." Holly rambles. "Alright, we're done here." Chip shakes his head, pulling Holly down.

"Really?" He turns to look at her. "What? I said nothing wrong." She shrugs. "Not everyone needs to know our sex life." He tells her. "Your right, I'm sorry." She apologies. "At least they don't know we're in the mile-high club." She shrugs.

"Holly, we can all hear you." Rachel tells her. "Shit, none of you heard anything, me and Josh did not shag on a plane." Holly sits up and smiles. "Holly, babe, just be quiet." Chip slings his arm around her.

"Yeah, alright. It's probably for the best anyways." She nods, leaning on his shoulder. "Yeah, it is." Grace nods. "Nope." Chip covers Holly's mouth before she can say anything.

"Oh shit on bricks." Holly leans back when the screen tells the housemates to sit down. "Kate!" Grace shouts the blonde. "Kate Elisabeth the seventeenth!" Ilyas shouts, making Holly laugh.

"What does it say?" Kate asks. "Take a seat, it says she a seat." Chip tells her. "Now this man is the real MVP of season two." Holly smiles when Spuddz pops up on the screen.

"Hello, housemates." He waves. "That's a nice toilet." Ilyas nods when it changes to Spuddz sitting in the bathtub. "Hello, Destini." He smiles, pretending to wash himself. "Hey." The girl laughs, giving him a wave.

"I'm Spuddz, from season two. I would like to say you guys are killing it. Ilyas, you dog!" He shouts, pointing in a random direction. "I love it!" He smiles. "Thank you." Ilyas holds up his hand.

"You love all of them." Spuddz nods. "I do, I do." Ilyas agrees. "Or just bounce." Spuddz says before barking. "What the fuck." Holly's eyebrows crease, when Ilyas starts to bark. "Your hungry I love it, I love it." Spuddz nods.

"Max!" He then shouts, gaining the nineteen-year-olds attention. "You are oh, you are jarring! You are so annoying it's like you're doing so much for the camera. You just, sometimes need to calm down!" Spuddz shouts, getting closer to the screen.

"But, we need more of it. Be more jarring, be more annoying, be more over the top!" He then says, sitting back down. "Good man, I was about to say something." Holly laughs.

"Holly, keep doing what you're doing. You are perfection and everyone else thinks so as well." Spuddz holds up his thumbs, making Holly smile. "Thanks, man." She itches her head. "You're welcome." He nods.

"Listen, you guys are killing it. I just want to say you can get up, right now. And go to the challenge area." He tells everyone. "Right now." He repeats as everyone applauds and starts walking out of the room.

"Right now! Go! Hurry up!" He shouts. "Spuddz man, we're moving." Holly sighs. "Chip, hurry up, go." Spuddz looks to the side and starts kicking. "What?" Chip asks, stopping at the bedroom entrance.

"Chip, he said go." Ilyas tells the twenty-eight-year-old ad he points to himself. "Hurry up!" Waves his hand, before smiling at the screen. "Oh, Chip he knew you were going." Ilyas laughs. "Nah, how did that happen?" Chip wonders.

Authors note:

I'm back bitches....

Was I up until six A.M writing this? Maybe...

I tried sleeping, but it's been so long *cough* a week *cough* since I've written Holly and Chip.

I missed my babies. Anyhow, hope you enjoyed the chapter, I should hopefully be able to post a chapter tonight, but I'm not sure.

If not, a new chapter will be up after New Year.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

70.6K 743 23
ophelia rose a 22 year old photograph from the awfully cold place of london, given the opportunity to photograph one of the biggest youtube channels...
141K 2.2K 55
After getting her heart broken by the only person she had left, Remy Madison gets taken in by an old friend. She now has to live with YouTube's most...
69.9K 769 33
Mads decides to move to London after becoming an internet sensation. Her best friend Callum welcomes her to his Youtube friendship group but a certai...
25.9K 169 24
"Goodnight, darlin," When a young successful businesswoman is in need of help after an incident in a club, the side men's Harry Lewis is there to sav...