The Bad Guys season 1: Our Ow...

By Rally9933

The Bad Guys continued on with their lives, encountering brand-new adventures, meeting new friends, and handl... More

Brain Damage
Give It A Try
The Secret Origin of Mr. Hornet part 1
The Secret Origin of Mr. Hornet part 2
Get A Job
Online Dating
Tarantula In The Countryside
Evil Wolf
Mira
Maraschino Ruby
Chief Luggins Strikes Again
Date With A Shark
Uptight (Shark's Alright)
We're Criminals, Not Monsters
Just Desserts
Shark's Dorsal Fin
Pizza Night
Fancy Schmancy
The Good Guys, The Bad Guys, and In-Between
Clutter and Down
The Secret (Troubled) Life of Mr. Hornet
A Suspicious Affair
Luggins Bunnies
Quit Swan
The Story Of The 6th Bad Guy part 1
The Story Of The 6th Bad Guy part 2
Let's Ride
Mira In The Field
Red With Envy
The Break-Up
Large Webs
Piranha's Adventure In Babysitting
The Bad Blog
Insecurity
Rumors
The Last Secret Part 1
The Last Secret part 2
Love Paradise
You and Me, Together

Go Shark Go

232 10 1
By Rally9933

Hey guys.

Great news. I finally finished my semester, so I'm now taking my Winter break. I'm able to spend my time writing, drawing, updating, and reading some books I borrowed from the library. I'm finally free!

I hope you guys would like this new chapter! This is one of my favorite chapters I've ever written too. Have fun. Christmas is coming!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Intro

Mr. Wolf: Yeah! I'm bad!

Mr. Snake: You're bad!

Ms. Tarantula: He's bad!

Mr. Hornet: She's bad!

Mr. Piranha: We're bad!

Mr. Shark: Who's bad?

The Bad Guys: Yeah!
We're the Bad Guys!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At the Bad Guys' hideout, Shark was sitting on the couch watching TV. Piranha, Tarantula, and Hornet came by to join him while bringing some chips with salsa for snacks, and Piranha was carrying a newspaper with his free hand. As the three small members of the Bad Guys sat down, they noticed Shark was watching a show for kids.

"Happy City? I can't believe you still watch this crap," Tarantula scoffed.

"Man, how can you still watch this, huh? Huh?!" Piranha snapped sharply at Shark.

But Shark ignored his friends' insult about the kid show he liked, "You know, I can tell you just woke from your nap, and I... I just don't want to engage," he said, "Besides, you can learn a lot from Australian nursery rhymes."

The setting seen on the TV showed what nearly looked similar to a warfare aftermath at the top of a mining landscape. 5 dancers were there, pretending to march in front of the grim background. They were wearing cheesy smiles as they kept marching and kept their gaze at the camera.

The workers go mining gold by gold, hurrah, hurrah
The taxers go taxing miner by miner, hurrah, hurrah
The miners then went to the war to slay the enforcers' law permits
And all their money bags dropped from the male bodies, hurrah, hurrah.

"See that was actually written about the Victorian gold rush period in Ballarat," Shark explained.

"Oh, didn't know that," Hornet admitted while watching the show.

"Ooh, ooh, this next one's my favorite. It's about the wildfire in Australia," Shark said excitingly.

This one was in a white blank room where the 5 dancers were sitting in a circle. This time, they were clapping their hands to the rhythm of their song while swinging their bodies around. However, this was in contrast with this:

The fire in the bush spread all around
Animals and trees burn around
The burning buildings fall all around my fair family

Shark clapped happily while kicking his legs like a child, "Yay! It's fun to watch these shows once in a while."

"Hey, did you read this? They're gonna be making an American version of Happy City right here in Hollywood," Piranha declared while reading the newspaper.

"Oh, golly, I didn't see that! Gimme!" Shark quickly snatched the newspaper from Piranha to make sure the fish was telling the truth, "You're right, an American Happy City! Hey, maybe I can be part of this show!" He then frowned to find out there were no pictures in the newspaper, "Oh, there's no picture. I like the stories that have pictures. Ooh, like this one. 'Seven Dead in Mumbai.' I like their hats."

But this idea from Shark concerned Hornet for him as he asked, "Are you sure, Shark? I mean, I know it's your dream to become an actor, but what about our jobs as vigilantes and secret criminals? Would that affect you?"

But Shark shook his head, feeling confident with the idea, "No, it won't. Besides, Happy City is a kid's show. They won't put too much pressure on actors."

"Alright, but Wolf and Snake aren't gonna like this idea," Tarantula sighed.

"Maybe let's not tell them yet. I know they're gonna disapprove of me acting in a show. We still have criminal records and all, and the authorities are still watching over us," Shark explained as the other 3 nodded in agreement.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Later, Shark, Piranha, Tarantula, and Hornet went to the studio for Shark to audition for Happy City. They were in the hallway, sitting on chairs to wait like the rest of the people who came to audition. Though they were surprised that 4 of the Bad Guys went to the studio.

Shark was a bit nervous about the audition as he rubbed his fins together, but he exhaled slowly to calm down, "All right, wish me luck on my audition, guys. If anyone deserves to be on Happy City, it's me."

A woman came out from the auditioning room, and announced, "Sorry, all the boys can go home. We only have one part left for a girl."

"What?! No! No, that's impossible!" Shark cried, hopping down from his seat.

"Oh, that's too bad, buddy. Well, I guess we can go home now," Tarantula said

"But I don't want to go home! I want to be on Happy City!" Shark sobbed helplessly.

"Well, you heard her. They're only auditioning girls," Hornet reminded

"Yeah, now come on. Let's get out of here," Piranha said.

Shark sighed defeatedly, "I suppose you're right; nothing I can do."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In the audition room, the judges were waiting for the next possible actress for Happy City.

"Okay, our next young actress on the audition list is Heather Jennings."

At this cue, a lady came in from the door, and revealed to be Shark in a woman disguise. He was wearing a red-orange dress, sparkly black heels, blue lipstick on his lips, purple eyeshadow, a white pearl bracelet on his left wrist, small glasses, a blonde wig in a French braid, and purple earrings on his ears.

"Hello, everyone!" Shark greeted in a high-pitched woman voice, and struck a pose, "Thank you all so much for squeezing me in for an audition. So, should we just jump in?"

"Sure. When you're ready," one of the judges said.

Shark took a deep breath, and exhaled, "All right, let me just get into character. I'm a bit distracted. I wasn't expecting we'd do this today in light of the circumstances."

"What circumstances?" Another judge asked.

"Oh, dear, didn't you hear? The bomb. The bomb that went off in Downtown LA! All those poor people... dead!" Shark yelled in distress.

The other judges gasped in horror at this news.

"Oh no! My brother works in Downtown LA!" The female judge cried.

"Well, your brother is fine because I was acting!" Shark revealed smilingly.

The judges stood up, and applauded "Heather's" performance.

"That's impressive!"

"Oh. Wow!"

"Risky, very risky!"

"All right, fun's over. What do you want me to read?" Shark asked, ready to read his script

"We want you to read your new contract!" One of the judges smiled.

"You mean it?!" Shark gasped excitedly.

"Absolutely! You're hired!" The same judge exclaimed.

Shark was very delighted as he jumped happily while shaking one of the judges' hand, "Oh thank you. Oh, thank you very much!"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Later, Piranha and Hornet went to the café to get something to drink, and got away from their hideout for a while for some quiet time.

"I don't understand why we have to pay. We already lost $6.97 just to pay for our snack!" Hornet growled quietly while talking to Piranha

"Hey, we just need to take a break. And to keep our criminal job, we have to pay," Piranha pointed.

Suddenly, Shark, in his Heather Jennings disguise, walked gracefully towards the two disguised Bad Guys, and had his voice in high-pitched woman, "Hello there."

"Hello," Piranha responded.

"Hi," Hornet raised a hand.

Shark then sat beside the two boys, "Um, I'm new in town and I'm awfully lonely. I'm wondering if you two would mind buying me a coffee?"

"Well, that'd be my pleasure," Piranha smirked while pushing Hornet aside "And maybe later I can show you some of the local points of interest."

"There's one right behind this guy!" Hornet yelled while shoving Piranha behind him.

"Oh, my! You're very bold, little one," Shark chuckled.

"Well, when your lifespan is 3-5 months, you gotta be direct. Luckily for me, because of my healthy lifestyle, I lived longer," Hornet said proudly.

"Lucky for you, I like bold men," Shark extended his hand to him, "Heather. Heather Jennings."

"I'm... Denny," Hornet shook hands with him.

Piranha then moved Hornet aside, and took Shark's hand, "And I'm... Manny."

This made Hornet glare sharply at Piranha as the two growled at each other face-to-face.

"Oh, good heavens. You don't need to fight," Shark giggled like a woman witnessing a fight between two men to win her over.

Hornet turned to Shark, and complimented, "Wow, your accent is beautiful."

"Oh, this is all moving very quickly. I'm afraid I'm a little light-headed. You must think I'm a fool," Shark acted like a distressed woman.

"We're sorry. We didn't mean to come on too strong," Piranha said.

"Oh, that's all right. I've been missing a man's touch lo these many months."

"And I've been missing a woman's touch," Hornet then held Shark's hand.

Piranha then poked Hornet's back a couple of times, "Hey, hey, hey, I saw her first!"

"No, she likes me first!" Hornet shouted.

The two then pushed each other before almost getting into a fight between them.

Before things could get messy and their cover might blow, Shark then exclaimed in his normal voice to make his two friends stop fighting, "Guys, guys, it's me, Shark!"

When they heard Shark, Piranha and Hornet stopped fighting, and slowly turned to him in shock.

Shark began to chuckle, "Oh my gosh, that was hilarious! You two really fell for it! I-I was like, 'Are they gonna fall for this?' And then when you did, I was like, 'I guess I should see how far I can take it 'cause you know, it'll be funnier.'"

Piranha then grasped Shark's dress, and pushed him on the wall, "I'm gonna kill you! Why are you dressed like that?!"

"Uh, because I'm the star of Happy City. Remember how they only needed girls?" Shark reminded about the audition he tried to enter.

When Piranha pulled away, Hornet also backed away in surprise, "Oh stinger. We're telling Wolf and Snake."

"You're not telling anybody, my friends. No, no, you are gonna be my on-set guardians," Shark chuckled.

"You're out of your mind," Piranha rolled his eyes as he and Hornet decided to leave Shark.

"Piranha, Hornet, we all know what you did to each other back there," Shark reminded as Piranha and Hornet stopped in their tracks with their eyes widen, "Now if you'd like to keep that just between us, I suggest you sit back down and order me some cookies."

This forced the two friends to return to their seats with Shark, and glared at him.

"See? We're having a nice time," Shark smiled.

Just then, Tarantula crawled from the door, and headed to the boys' table "Hey guys, sorry I'm late. I was dealing with a stampede earlier," then, she looked up to notice a disguised Shark, who she didn't recognize yet, "Oh hello girl, you must be either Piranha or Hornet's new friend, right?"

"Webs, it's Shark," Hornet said.

Tarantula gasped loudly as she crawled up to the table, and faced Shark, "What the—?! Shark, what are you doing?"

"I was just playing the part for girls, and I got the part for Happy City," Shark smiled while bouncing his wig like a real woman adoring her hair.

Tarantula facepalmed, and mumbled, "Wolf and Snake aren't gonna like this."

"Yeah, what if they find out, and what if they'll need us for our vigilante jobs tonight?" Piranha inquired.

Shark scoffed while crossing his fins, "They won't find out as long as they don't watch the show. Besides, they never watch Happy City."

Hornet groaned, shaking his head, "Ugh, this is risky. Risky, Shark!"

"Would it be the same level as risky when you kept your dark past from us for 4 years?" Shark reminded

That's when Hornet realized Shark made a pretty good point about taking risks as he once did, "Touché."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next day, at the studio where Happy City was filmed, Shark, as Heather, was taken to the set to meet the other actors, who were practicing for the episode.

"All right, first scene up is on page twelve. Everybody, this is our new Happy City resident, Heather Jennings. She'll be playing the role of Anna," The director said.

"Hello," Shark greeted the other actors.

An actress turned around, and waved at Shark, "Hi, I'm Sandra." Sandra was a beautiful young woman with peachy white skin, long red hair up in a bun, emerald green eyes, light pink lips (the color cones from her lipstick), and she wore a hot pink T-shirt with blue jeans, white-and-blue sneakers with shark patterns on them, and a gold watch on her right wrist.

Shark was suddenly shocked by the sight of Sandra as his jaws gaped a little, and had a strange feeling when he saw her, "Oh, hello, I'm Sha... uh, I'm Heather," Shark almost blew his own cover until he quickly got to his character as Heather.

But then, another actor beside them yelled while holding his script, "Can we get some quiet on the set? I'm trying to rehearse!"

"Quiet on the set!" A staff member shouted.

"Don't mind Leonard. He's getting into character," Sandra told Shark

"Is he playing a jerk?" Shark commented, observing the actor's attitude.

Behind the camera, the director sat on his chair, and declared to all the staff and actors while holding the script, "All right, everybody, here we go. Scene ten. Places, please. And... Action!"

"Oh, it's so great being here on Happy City. Let's go to this restaurant and eat some delicious healthy food," Sandra played her part.

"Yeah! Hey, Anna, bet I'll beat you to the front seat!" Leonard chuckled, playing his character.

"That sounds... like a really chauvinistic presumption," "Heather", on the other hand, didn't stick to the script as "she" played her own character, "I mean, because I'm a woman, you think you'll beat me? A man is automatically better than a woman at any physical challenge? Well, here are a few women who might beat you to the barn: Joanie Benoit, Jackie Joyner Kersey, Babe Didrikson Zaharias, Mary Decker, Zola Budd..."

"Cut!" The director exclaimed as he stepped into the set while holding the script, and told Shark, "Heather, your line is, 'That sounds fun.'"

"Well, yes, Director, but I felt that just because we're in a city, it doesn't mean we have to be stuck in the 19th century with our value system. Anna needs to stand up for herself," "Heather" pointed.

"Hmm... Interesting. I suppose we don't really have an outspoken female character on the show," the director admitted while thinking of "Heather's" idea, "All right, Heather, we'll try it your way and see what happens."

Leonard laughed sarcastically, "Good luck. She'll be gone in three episodes."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well, he thought wrong as American Happy City was a hit! "Heather" received a lot of fan mail, became a star in magazines, was interviewed by hosts of talk shows, and was cheered by a crowd of fans when "she" and the rest of the actors of the show rode in a limo.

Overtime, Shark had been busy with acting, he still didn't tell Wolf or Snake about his part-time job as an actress as he still participated in his vigilante job and secret criminal job with the gang, but Piranha, Tarantula, and Hornet were concerned for Shark's well-being of juggling three jobs. They hoped he wouldn't mess anything up.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At the studio, Shark, still disguised as Heather, was inside his dressing room, reading his fan letters, with Piranha, Tarantula, and Hornet as his on-set guardians. Piranha was lifting a hand-sized dumbbell, Tarantula was playing a mobile game on her phone, and Hornet was reading a magazine.

"Hey, another batch of fan mail, Heather," the mailman called as he poured a sack of mail under "Heather's" chair.

"Oh, careful, Benny, you're emptying your sack all over me," "Heather" chuckled while making such a joke as the mailman left the room.

Observing that Shark had a lot of fans because of his acting career as Heather, Piranha, Tarantula, and Hornet were surprised that his disguise got everyone fooled for a few weeks. That was longer than their everyday heist.

"What?! Shark, how the hell long do you think you can keep up this charade?" Tarantula asked

"I will keep up this 'charahhd' as it's pronounced, Webs, as long as I see fit," Shark scoffed, until Sandra suddenly walked into the room, "Ooh, ooh, shh, shh, shh." He shushed his friend to keep the secret, and Shark got back to his Heather character.

"Hi, Heather," Sandra greeted "Heather".

"Oh, hi, Sandra," "Heather" greeted back as "she" stood up from "her" seat.

"Gosh, I love your makeup. You know, I'm thinking of asking them to do my makeup like yours," Sandra said.

"Oh, you don't need makeup. I mean, I need all the help I can get, but you have such a youthful look, you could pass for eleven months," "Heather" replied.

"Ugh, then why do I feel like forty months?"

"You've got to stop doing that to yourself. You're fantastic."

"Oh, I think you're the nicest person I've ever met," Sandra leaned forward and embraced "Heather", who hugged her back. Then, Sandra pulled back, and asked, "Hey, can I visit you at your home?"

This made Piranha, Tarantula, and Hornet look in panic as they thought Shark might reveal their secret hideout.

But Shark knew better. He wasn't stupid enough to fall for someone to trust them to know about their secret hideout, so he has to find another way without saying no to Sandra, "Oh, I, uh... Sure," "Heather" took out a card from her purse, "Here you go!"

Then, Leonard came in, and called Sandra when she took "Heather's" card, "Hey, baby, you ready to go?"

"Oh, okay, Leonard," Sandra sighed as she walked away, passing Leonard.

Leonard got a chance to playfully spank Sandra from behind and followed her, while Sandra felt so offended, but she didn't yell back at him.

Seeing how Leonard treated Sandra like that, Shark didn't like Leonard at all, and hated his mistreatment towards Sandra.

"I don't think that guy's right for her. Do you see the way he treats her?" Shark told his 3 friends.

"Why do you care?" Piranha asked.

"Because... I think I'm in love with her," Shark admitted while imagining Sandra dreamingly, "Whenever I talk to her, it makes my dorsal fin start feeling all shaky and loose."

"What are you talking about?" Tarantula questioned.

"I'm talking about my fin," Shark explained while pointing his thumb at his back, "Gotta make sure a wrong move doesn't make me lose it. Instead of keeping it still, I just hold it in place and make sure it doesn't go lop-sided, and sometimes, I use ice to freeze it."

"What kind of ice?" Hornet inquired.

"The heavy bags of ice you find in the freezers," Shark replied, then laughed, "Nah, just a small ice pack you put in your lunch bag,"

"By the way, why did you give Sandra our address?"

"It's not our real address, Hornet. I gave her a fake one. It was an abandoned house, just in case someone asked for our location."

"So, does that mean we have to live there for a while?" Tarantula clarified.

This made Shark realize that if he gave the wrong address to Sandra, and if she visits him, she'll find out that he tricked her. Shark didn't want to fool Sandra because he was in love with her. This definitely meant that he, Piranha, Tarantula, and Hornet had to live there until Sandra came by to that address, "Right," Shark admitted that he made this showbiz life a little hard for himself and his on-set guardians.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Shark, Piranha, Tarantula, and Hornet packed a couple of things into an abandoned house to make it look like it was their home for Sandra to see, just in case she might come for a visit.

The 4 were sitting on the couch, watching Happy City when "Heather" appeared in.

"Okay, guys, watch. Here comes my big part."

On the TV screen, it showed Sandra and "Heather" hanging out in front of a colorful ice cream stand on the streets of Happy City.

Just then, they encountered a "yellow pegasus pony with a luscious pink mane, tail, pegasus wings, and a myriad of cute butterflies symbol on her rump" who was actually a female human dressed in the giant costume, and a "giant snake-like creature with the wings of both a dragon and a pegasus, the tail of a lizard, the hands/arms of a lion and a scaly claw, and hooved feet" who was actually a male human disguised in the costume who approached them

"Wow! You're a beautiful pegasus," Sandra commented to the yellow pegasus.

"And I cause chaos, so, stay out of my way," the male actor in the costume commented.

"Heather" replied, "You watch your tone, magical mischievous creature! Or I'll get FruitJewel and Colorful Zip over here to kick your butt!"

On cue, two more female actresses, one dressed like an orange pony with a brown farmer's hat on her head, a light tan name in a long ponytail braid, an apple symbol on its rump, and a streak of wheat sticking out of its mouth, while the other one was dressed like a blue pegasus with spiky messy-like rainbow colored hair, blue wings, and a fluffy cloud with a rainbow-colored lightning streak coming from it symbol on its rump.

"Is there ayy problem here?" the female actress in the Orange pony costume said in an exaggerated country accent.

"Yeah, you need us to buck some tail," the other female actress in the blue pegasus costume added in an edgy voice.

While watching the show, Shark didn't admire himself as Heather, he was admiring Sandra on the spot, "Look at Sandra, guys. She's absolutely beautiful."

Just then, they heard a doorbell ringing as Shark volunteered to answer it. When he opened the door, he noticed Sandra standing in front of him.

"Sandra?! Hi, we were just talking about you," Shark said delightfully.

"Oh, hi, do I know you?" Sandra asked as she wasn't familiar with the anthropomorphic shark... or probably she had already forgotten Shark as one of the members of a former criminal group

Shark remembered that Sandra and "Shark" had never met, she only met "Heather, "Oh, right. Yeah, no, you don't, you know Heather. I'm her brother, Mr. Shark."

"Oh, you must be one of the Bad Guys. I remember now," Sandra said.

"Yes, yes, that's me."

"It's nice to meet you. Is Heather home?"

"Oh, yeah, yeah, she's upstairs. Come in," Shark let Sandra enter as he closed the door behind them. He led her to the couch where Piranha, tarantula, and Hornet were sitting while still watching TV, "Piranha, Webs, Hornet, you've met Sandra, right? Sandra's my sister's co-star on Happy City."

"Hi, Mr. Piranha. Hi, Ms. Tarantula. Hi, Mr. Hornet," Sandra greeted as only Hornet waved his hand at her.

"Why don't you keep her company, while I go fetch Heather?" Shark requested.

"Just make sure you get her fast," Tarantula said, playing along with the act.

Shark ran up to the bedroom, calling out, "Heather?"

Faking his female voice again, he replied to himself by cupping his hands around his mouth, but loud enough so his co-star could hear, "Yes?"

Shark then replied in his normal voice, "You have a visitor."

Arriving at the doorway that entered the bedroom, he said, once again in his female voice, "Who is it?"

Upon entering the bedroom, he slowly closed the door, but kept it slightly cracked open so his co-star could still hear his voice, as he replied normally, "It's that nice girl, Sandra, from your show."

Faking his female voice again, he then said while getting out of his regular clothes so he could change into his disguise as Heather, "Oh, Sandra, did she say what she wanted?"

Then, he said, normally, while opening a drawer to get his disguise, "Just go see for yourself, I'm not your secretary, Heather."

While slipping on a pair of tan pantyhoses, Shark suddenly seemed to be caught in a "self-argument" with...himself, or rather, his "Heather" alter ego, as he replied in her voice, "Why are you so cruel to me? Is it because I'm the pretty one? The talented one?"

Shark quickly reached into his secret bag that he brought with him and placed it on his dorsal fin to freeze it so it wouldn't wag or move while in his disguise, replying in his normal voice "Oh, for Pete's sakes; you know, we're all sick of you! That's right, all of us!"

Then, he pulled out his rack of clothes, looked for the right outfit, and said in his female voice, "Sick of me?! Oh, that's rich. You know, I wasn't going to say this, but Mother hates you!"

Shark picked out two dresses: a purple one with a light purple ribbon tied around the middle, and a blue one with little silver stars on it, and went to the mirror, debating on which dress to wear. Choosing the purple dress, he took it off the hanger and started to place it on while saying in his normal voice, "That's not true, you take that back!"

After the dress was on, Shark went to grab his little black boots, slipping them on as he said in his female voice, "It is true, she hates you! She told me, it was the Memorial Day we all went to the Veteran Memorial stand!"

Once the shoes were on, he went to a nearby vanity and applied the black eyeliner around his eyes so it'd look like he had eyelashes, and red lipstick, while saying STILL in his female voice, "And you cried because you were scared that the tombstones were gonna rise up and allow zombie soldiers to emerge from the ground, and Father was like, 'I just can't anymore!'"

Finally, he placed on his blonde wig and the fake glasses over his eyes, before adding a little bit of pink blush, and said, STILL in his female voice, "And then he straight up left that same day, and all you cared about was your brand new video game you got for your birthday a week before that, and Mother was enraged because she felt you didn't seem to appreciate anything we had!"

"Heather!" Piranha, Tarantula, and Hornet yelled from downstairs.

Shark saw that he was now fully ready and replied in his female voice, "Coming!"

"Heather" came down the stairs to approach Sandra, who was standing beside the couch, "Hello, Sandra. So nice to see you. Please." "She" offered Sandra to sit on the couch with "her", then "Heather" turned to Piranha, Tarantula, and Hornet, "Two lemonades, guys."

"Oh, yeah, we'll go make you a lemonade. I'll make you a fresh one," Piranha said while rolling his eyes as he, Tarantula, and Hornet followed him to the kitchen to make lemonade.

"So, what brings you here?" Heather asked Sandra.

"Well, I wanted to see if you could come over to my house tonight and run lines with me," Sandra said.

"Don't you usually do that with Leonard?"

"We kind of had a fight."

"Oh, I'm sorry," "Heather" said in a sad tone, but pretended to be sorry for Sandra to make her feel better.

"I thought maybe you and I could have a sleepover tonight. You know, a little girl time," Sandra suggested excitingly.

"Oh, that would be so fun. Yes, let's."

"Terrific. I can't wait. Hey, do you mind if I say goodbye to your brother?"

"Heather" sighed exhaustingly that "she" has to change back to Shark again by changing "her" clothes all over again, "Fine."

Realizing that "she" was gonna start this all over again, "Heather" sucked it in, pretended to go fetch his "Brother," calling out in his female voice, "Shark?"

"What?" he replied to himself upstairs secretly, using his normal voice.

Starting the escapade upstairs once again, Shark said to himself in his female voice while redressing himself to his normal "Shark" appearance, "Sandra would like to say goodbye to you." He paused for a bit, to make it seem like "Shark" wasn't talking to "Heather", and said in his female voice, "Well? Answer me!"

"I'm not talking to you," Shark answered himself in his female voice.

"You're being a baby; go say goodbye," "Heather" declared in his female voice upstairs.

"Heather" then replied again normally, "Why? She's your friend. And why should I do you any favors after the terrible things you said to me earlier?

While this went on, Sandra got up from her seat and left the house, but Shark didn't seem to be aware as he was still having a conversation with himself, and replied, in his female voice, "Well, at least I didn't bring up that time at Grandma's when you pushed over our 1-year-old cousin to get some of Grandpa's chocolate candies!"

When Piranha, Tarantula, and Hornet got back with lemonade, they noticed that Shark's co-star had left.

"Sandra's gone," Hornet declared.

Shark replied in his normal voice, "That's fine, Hornet, we're having a conversation up here! There was one chocolate left in the bowl; what did you want me to do?!"

Piranha, Tarantula, and Hornet looked at each other, and thought that Shark should've realized he was talking to himself.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At night, in Sandra's house, "Heather" and Sandra had just finished practicing for their next act, and it was time to sleep for the night.

Sandra was already in bed with her nightgown while waiting for "Heather" who was in the bathroom.

"Are you okay in there, Heather?" She called her co-star.

"Be right out! Just rinsing off my Noxzema," "Heather" said from the bathroom.

"I'm so glad you came over," Sandra admitted.

"Oh, so am I, Sandra; it's been so fun." "Heather" came out of the bathroom, still having "her" hair on, and wore a pink nightgown, "So, I guess I sleep in the guest room or whatnot?"

"No, you can sleep in here with me," Sandra patted the space of the bed next to her.

"Heather" was utterly shocked that Sandra offered "her" to sleep next to her. "She" felt excited and nervous combined that "she" has to sleep with the girl "she" was in love with, "Oh, well, my goodness, I hope there's room for both of us. I'll just have to squeeze in here," "Heather" got into bed, and squeezed "her" body under the blankets.

"Well, good night, Heather," Sandra reached for the lamp, and switched it off before heading to sleep.

"Heather" just stared up at the ceiling before turning "her" head to Sandra, "You know, I really like spending time with you, Sandra."

Sandra turned to "Heather", and replied, "Me, too. Why couldn't we just have girlfriends instead of boyfriends?"

"I know. It's all just one big, confusing mess," "Heather" agreed, talking about "her" opinion on the topic.

"Can I snuggle with you?" Sandra asked.

"Uh-huh," "Heather" answered as "she" didn't mind Sandra's request. Sandra leaned towards "Heather", and snuggled down onto "her" chest, falling asleep in the process. While she was sleeping, "Heather" planted a kiss on Sandra's forehead, and whispered, "Good night, Sandra," "Heather" placed "her" head on top of Sandra's head.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next day, in "Heather's" dressing room, Shark was still wearing his disguise, but talked in his normal voice since he was all alone with his 3 friends. Shark started to feel anxious about his feelings for Sandra. Whenever she was close to him, he fell in love with her even more.

"I'm going insane, guys. I don't know how much longer I can keep this up. I've got to tell Sandra my true feelings," Shark told his friends while putting his makeup on.

"So, tell her," Tarantula suggested, "It won't be that hard."

Just then, Sandra came in to see "Heather" as she approached the disguised shark, "Have you heard, Heather? We're gonna be doing the show live today. I'm so nervous, I've never been on live TV before. Would you give me a hug for luck?"

"Heather" got up from "her" seat, and hugged Sandra. They stayed hugging for a few seconds before Sandra pulled away, but "Heather" pulled her back for another hug

"No, no, no, no, no, I'm not done yet," "Heather" hugged Sandra a little tighter while rubbing her back.

Sandra felt a little uncomfortable with "Heather's" hug as she felt this isn't just an ordinary hug, "Heather, what are you...?"

The next thing Sandra knew was "Heather" leaning in to kiss her, but before "Heather" could do it, Sandra quickly pulled away, "Oh... oh... I'm not... I'm not a lesbian."

"No, no, I'm not either!" "Heather" exclaimed in panic.

"What are you exactly?" Piranha asked sarcastically.

"I'm sorry, Heather. If only you were a boy," Sandra said sadly before walking away.

"But... I am a boy," Shark whispered hopelessly.

"Okay, everybody, we're live in five," the director's voice was heard from the set.

Hornet leaned closer to Shark's snout, and said, "You'd better get out there."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At the set, the staff prepared their equipment for the live show as the actors and actresses prepared themselves for the scene.

"Four, three, two..." The director declared before silencing the "one" with a point of his finger, making the cue to start the show.

"Good morning," One of the main actresses began while holding a book, "And welcome to Happy City. Today we're going to learn about the letter 'T.'"

Just then, "Heather" appeared from the stairs of a building prop, "I've got something to say, Natalie."

"You do? Well, maybe that can wait till later, Anna," The other female character, "Natalie", told the star of the show

"No, I think this needs to come out now," "Heather" as Anna said as "she" started to explain, "You see, I didn't move to Happy City from the country to be around bright lights and tall buildings. I moved here because my uncle abused my sister, and my parents wanted her to start a new life. But my sister Anna shot herself in the face, and that's when I decided that she would live on through me. For I am not who you think I am. I am not little Anna Sunshine, daughter of Mark and Brenda Sunshine. No, I'm not," "Heather took off "her" wig, revealing herself to be Shark, "I'm Carlo Sunshine! Carlo Sunshine, and I'm a boy!"

Everyone in the set gasped horrifyingly.

"A perfectly normal boy," Shark continued, "Who also happens to be a transvestite. Which begins with the letter 'T'," he said to the cameras.

Behind the scene, Piranha, Tarantula, and Hornet enjoyingly watch the whole scene, and were disappointed that Shark took away his dreams for a girl.

"Have you contacted Wolf?" Tarantula asked Hornet.

"4 steps ahead of you, Webs," Hornet replied with his helmet showing the HUD effect with the words, "calling Wolf..."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Later, the Bad Guys car drove through the tunnel, and headed into the elevator. The Bad Guys were silent all the way from the studio to their hideout. When the elevator opened, they walked out of the elevator with Wolf crossing his arms, and he and Snake glared at Shark.

The rest of the team still didn't say a word, but Shark was the one who broke the silence, "Okay, you guys did not say a word the entire ride home. Out with it."

Wolf finally snapped his words out from his mouth, "You totally almost got in trouble again, Shark!"

"What you did was very risky!" Snake facepalmed his face with his tail, "We used disguises for our good and bad mission, but you, you used your disguise for your own benefit that almost threw us back to prison."

"Told you so," Hornet mumbled.

"Shark, why?" Wolf asked,

Shark had his head down, feeling ashamed that he almost got himself and his team in trouble again, but he confessed truthfully, "I just... I dreamed of being an actor. As in, a real one, in showbiz. But we all know that scary Bad Guys like us won't get a chance to be a star. So, if I tried to be part of Happy City, I would've thought it was my chance to become an actor. And since the show had another slot for girls, I have to take the risk by disguising as a girl, and... well, you know the rest."

After hearing Shark's reason for taking that risk, the rest of the Bad Guys felt sad that he had to sacrifice his dream as an actor for the team.

Snake sighed, and said, "Shark, it's not that we don't want you to be an actor, it's just that, we don't want you to take the risk by being a fraud."

"Yeah, and if you want to be an actor, we can find another way," Wolf added.

"I mean, I dreamed of being a singer, and I got my chance at the Gala of Goodness last year... which was a distraction, but that counts," Piranha recalled about last year's fiasco.

"Yeah, dreams will happen, in a different way, not your way," Hornet stated.

"You'll get there, Shark, and we're here for you," Tarantula winked.

Shark then looked up to his friends with their supportive smiles as he knew that they would always be there for him, for his dreams, whatever it takes. Shark rushed to his friend, and hugged them, "Thanks, guys."

"By the way, did you talk to Sandra?" Hornet asked.

Now that Hornet mentioned her, Shark sighed sadly, "No. She doesn't want to see me. It doesn't matter anyway, she's back with Leonard."

"Oh, we're sorry, Shark," Tarantula felt bad for him.

"That's okay. Who needs fellow actors and co-stars when I got you guys!" Shark said as he hugged his friends tighter happily.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Credits:

Sam Rockwell - Mr. Wolf

Marc Maron - Mr. Snake

Craig Robinson - Mr. Shark

Anthony Ramos - Mr. Piranha

Awkwafina - Ms. Tarantula

Rhenzy Feliz - Mr. Hornet

Rachael MacFarlane - Sandra

Sean Astin - Leonard

Andrea Libman - Yellow Pony actress

John de Lancie - "chaotic creature" actor

Ashleigh Ball - "FruitJewel" and "Colorful Zip"

Anne Hathaway - "Natalie"

Seth MacFarlane, Dee Bradley Baker, Will Ferrell - Additional voices

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author
I.M. Rally

Co-Author

TU4QU0I53T4IAN6L3

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This chapter was entirely based on Family Guy, Go Stewie Go... I made this chapter as an inspiration for Shark wanting to become an actor because of his love for disguises and..., well, acting skills, just like in the movie.

Happy City is a parody version of Jolly Farm from Family Guy also. But, unlike Jolly Farm, Happy City is also inspired by an American children's television series, Hi-5.

The four characters in "Heather" and Sandra's scene in Happy City were based on the chqrcters from My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic, Fluttershy, Discord, Applejack, and Rainbow Dash respectively.

Special thanks to TU4QU0I53T4IAN6L3 for helping me make 2 songs based on Australian history and disasters as parody songs of 'Ants Go Marching" and "London Bridge Is Falling Down"

Special thanks to MasterClass60 for helping me write the argument scene of Shark and "Heather", and "Heather" and Sandra's scene in Happy City.

Hope you enjoyed this chapter very much. See you real soon!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.7K 65 9
After A Lifetime Of Legendary Heists, Notorious Criminals Mr. Wolf, Ms. Kaguya Ookami, Mr. Snake, Mr. Piranha, Mr. Shark and Ms. Tarantula Are Finall...
8.4K 153 29
Andrea Tyler had always wondered things about her father; his secrets and past life. Moving to his hometown led to her uncovering the truth and horro...
1.3M 27.1K 123
Basically what the title says!
56.3K 653 15
I just watched the movie and feel in love with it! So I'm going to make a story. We all know the Bad Guys, right? Those dastardly criminals. But wha...