Doomsday Foodie Survival Hand...

By Xiaoshuo_

After the college entrance examination, when Yan Mu was visiting her future university campus, the last days... More

Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
Chapter 135
Chapter 136
Chapter 137
Chapter 138
Chapter 139
Chapter 141
Chapter 142
Chapter 143
Chapter 144
Chapter 145
Chapter 146
Chapter 147
Chapter 148
Chapter 149
Chapter 150
Chapter 151 | 160
Chapter 161 | 170
Chapter 171 | 180
Chapter 181 | 186

Chapter 140

97 3 1
By Xiaoshuo_

Chapter 140

    In the evening, outside the mountain city.

    In a temporarily opened cave, Yan Mu and his party were all slumped on the ground.

    Although they were exhausted and embarrassed, they didn't seem to feel anything at this time, and all of them looked at the Condor Hero with his head up and walking out at a pace that his relatives didn't recognize.

    That little...

    tsk tsk, so proud!

    After everyone walked into the cave, Zhao Bo exhausted the last bit of strength in his body, spawning vines and weeds to cover the traces of the cave entrance.

    After everyone sat down in the cave, Yan Mu breathed a sigh of relief, wiped his face and said, "It's about three or four hours away from the city center, and if we return now, it will take about ten o'clock in the evening." It’s like one o’clock, it’s too late.”

    As she spoke, she slowly looked around the crowd, and said in a low voice: “Besides, traveling at night is more dangerous than during the day, and our condition is not very good, so... we now Let's rest here for the night."     Although Zhao Bo is the only seriously injured patient, Ke Yanmu and the others went back and forth to look for them later, exhausted most of their energy, and indeed needed to rest.     Hong Feng also expressed his agreement, but after taking a deep look at the Condor Hero who couldn't hold back, he looked at Zhao Bo strangely     in the blink of an eye and said, "Did you really come back from a hole?" "I also thought of trying this method because I saw that the Condor Hero's claws are relatively sharp..."     I never thought that it would be successful just once...     "Hey!"     Now the Condor Hero can basically understand Yan Mu's words, At this time, he nodded his head in a hurry, and proudly stretched out its big dusty claws covered in mud, and performed a live digging for them.     It is it, it is it, our hero Condor Hero!     it! Condor Hero...     is the prettiest cub in this operation!

    "Stop, stop!"

    Seeing that the Condor Hero had dug a half-meter-deep hole in just a dozen seconds, Yan Mu called to stop with black lines all over his head.

    Is this trying to dig them all up and bury them?

    Zhao Bo also grinned, disregarding his seriously injured body, and said rather complacently: "Although it was Condor Hero who made the effort, I was the one who came up with this idea!

    " I just discovered that after the end of the world, although these trees and grasses grow fast, it is probably because they grow too fast, the soil under the ground is not compact at all, and the stones in the ground are also destroyed by the developed root system After a lot of trouble, the Condor Hero shattered as soon as he dug...

    "Tsk, this is the first time digging a hole, and I am still a little unskilled in the business. If I hadn't used vines to weave a net to support it, I would probably have been buried for several years." Next time...

    "I'll do some research when I go back. I'll calculate the force point and load-bearing structure next time, and it will definitely not collapse. We who are engaged in construction have this confidence! "

    Yan Mu everyone: "..."

    Is there a next time?

    Seeing Zhao Bo's face full of excitement and saliva flying everywhere, Si Nan coughed lightly, and brought the gradually derailed topic back to the right track: "Such things... Let's try not to have such a thing." Next time, the risk is too great. "

    Qi Ruan immediately agreed: "Yes, yes, it is the fate of the protagonist to break through just before the battle. Whoever touches it will die. Anyway, we have already got three bird eggs, so we will go back directly tomorrow. . "     Hong Feng Qi Ruan went off-line from time to time and said some specious things, a little speechless, but he still agreed with Qi Ruan's conclusion: "Yes, for our current strength, the risk of this kind of action is too great. "     It was almost, they were about to lose the achievement of no reduction in staff after the emergence of the last days.

    Sinan also smiled and said: "If these three eggs can be successfully hatched, and the young birds can be successfully domesticated and grow as fast as the Condor Hero, then we will be able to make up for the sky in a few months. Insufficient in terms of aspects, we will be more confident in taking action when the time comes, and...in addition to bird eggs, we can also look for land creatures like ponies!"

    "What else are we looking for, don't look for it, Let's go back and ride white and black!" Yan Mu said angrily, "Isn't it scientifically called Iron-eating Beast? Didn't Chi You ride it to the battlefield before? That's it!"

    Everyone: "..."

    Bai Add black to that slob?

    Seriously?

    The whole space fell into an awkward silence at this moment.

    After a while, Qi Ruan tentatively said: "But... Chi You lost in that battle!"

    Yan Mu: "..."

    You are cruel!

    Her original plan was to go to the end, and after resting for a night today, she would go back to the city tomorrow without digging out the eggs.

    As a result, Sinan Hongfeng seemed to be sure that she would continue to act, and reminded her not to continue...

    Is she the kind of person who can't see the situation clearly?

    Yan Mu's words made everyone's heads ache, and Qi Ruan's popular science made everyone's hearts hurt. Hong Feng rubbed his nose and said with a smile: "Then what...everyone is tired, why don't we rest first? Besides?"

    Yan Mubai glanced at them, and said angrily: "Don't worry, I didn't intend to continue, one by one, who do you look down on?" The

    others wisely did not argue, and each found a comfortable place to nest to rest.

    Today is really exciting, and they are really tired.

    Seeing that no one dared to answer, Yan Mu snorted coldly, and didn't bother with them, carefully took out the three eggs to check their status.

    As for the golden retriever...

    just keep it in the knot!

    ...

    The evolutionary frenzy of the last days is reflected in all aspects of living things, even the vitality of eggs or newborn mammals is more tenacious than before.

    Although they took a big risk to get these three eggs, after Zhao Bo and Condor Hero's accident, Yan Mu was anxious and didn't pay much attention to their situation. The eggs covered with dark green juice to cover up the smell are still intact, and Yan Mu can even feel the increasingly powerful life fluctuations in them...

    they are probably not far from the day they hatch.

    Yan Mujin's heart that was in mid-air fell completely when she saw the bird's egg was intact. After she re-applied the egg with the juice that concealed the breath and placed it, she also planned to learn from Qi Ruan and the others to find someone Nested in a comfortable place to sleep, but as soon as he turned around, he saw a huge bird head approaching.

    "Damn it!"

    Yan Mu was so scared that he almost slapped him. After seeing who it was, he couldn't help but spit out: "Condor Hero, what the hell are you doing here without sleeping?

    " Ji!" The Condor Hero seemed to be suffering from cervical stiffness, stretched out his claws, raised his head proudly and shouted at Yan Mu.

    "Why?" Yan Mu narrowed his eyes slightly, and there was a dangerous breath in his voice: "You want to provoke me?"

    Who gave you the courage?

    "Ji!" Condor Hero shook his head like a rattle in horror, then drew a deep scratch on the ground with his claws, then raised his head and looked at Yan Mu expectantly.

    It made such a great contribution this time, what about the reward?

    Yan Mu twitched the corner of his mouth, and pushed Condor Hero's big head aside speechlessly: "Go and go, you can fly now, so you don't know how much your bones are floating, right? "

    "Clatter!"

    The Condor Hero felt that he couldn't beat Yan Mu with his words, so he didn't argue with her, and suddenly started digging holes in front of Yan Mu.

    The Condor Hero wants to prove with actual actions that it is really good!

    Yan Mu: "..."

    Five minutes later, Condor Hero proudly found a corner and fell asleep on his stomach with a small dried fish in his mouth.

    The hero Tori is so cool!

    It's just that after feeling the low air pressure continuously escaping from a certain direction, the whole cave became almost audible at this moment, and Sinan and the others even tacitly lowered their breathing rate.

    Young life!

    ******

    Nothing to say all night.

    In the early morning of the next day, everyone woke up in the slightly drunk morning light, and their spirits became full again.

    There were two fifth-order mutant birds running away yesterday, and most of the nearby mutant creatures were frightened and fled far away. Coupled with the vines that Zhao Bo gave birth to and the juice that Yan Mu prepared in advance to conceal their breath, they had a rare peaceful sleep in the wild.

    Yan Mu looked at Zhao Bo, who had improved a lot in spirit and condition, and heaved a sigh of relief: "It's good that you're fine, you were burned yesterday, and I've been worried about inflammation."     Even before the end of the world, With such an advanced medical environment, burns are the most difficult to deal with, and they don't have anti-inflammatory drugs and antibiotics now, so if something goes wrong, it will be troublesome.     Zhao Bo smiled honestly, waved his hands and said: "It's okay, it's okay, Master Mu is alive, I can feel that my ability has a great restraint effect on this kind of injury."     "That's good." Yan Mu no longer To     say more, he took out the glass bottle from his backpack and distributed it to everyone: "Keep wiping it again, don't be discovered by those two fifth-level mutant birds when you go back." The greater the gap between them, when the end of the world first appeared, the first-order evolutionists might still defeat the second-order evolutionaries, but up to now, the fourth-order evolutionaries are facing the third-order ones. The strength is almost overwhelming.

    With their current abilities, it is very difficult to resist the pincer attack of two fifth-order creatures.

    ...

    After some preparations were over, at about eight o'clock in the morning, Yan Mu and his team walked out of the cave cautiously, and started to run quickly towards the mountain city after not noticing any hidden danger nearby.

    They didn't go back all day yesterday, they didn't know how worried Yan Chengan and the others would be staying in the city center.

    However, as the old saying goes, good luck never comes without double, and misfortune never comes singly. Unlucky things almost always come in series.

    As soon as Yan Mu and the others stepped onto the national road that was almost completely covered by vegetation, they bumped into a guy they least wanted to see right now...

    —— Big Snake!

    Seeing the mountain-like thick body of the giant serpent, and the terrifying coercion that still made people unable to breathe even if it didn't spread deliberately, everyone's minds went blank for a moment.

    Why did this guy pop up out of nowhere?

    After a short period of panic, Yan Mu shuddered and wanted to step forward reflexively. After all, in the face of this terrifying guy, it seems that only the appearance of himself, who has beaten it violently, can deter him.

    It's just that before she took two steps, Sinan grabbed her wrist tightly.

    "Wait..." Sinan's profile was deep and perfect, and his voice was low and tense: "Wait a minute!"

    Sinan knew that Yan Mu's blood had an unimaginable allure to these creatures, but who could guarantee that the blood would Didn't Jiao Snake find Yan Mu to fight because of his strength?

    And this time, can Yan Mu repeat the miracle of last time?

    You only have one life, if you fall behind, with the Condor Hero by your side, Yan Mu will at least have a chance to escape.

    Maybe even Sinan didn't realize that he had quietly pushed Yan Mu to the position next to the Condor Hero...

    At this moment, the atmosphere is like a taut string, as if it will collapse in the next second!

    Just when the atmosphere is getting more and more tense. The big jellyfish's yellow vertical pupils turned around, and suddenly flicked the tail behind him, and then just when Yan Mu and the others begged him to retreat fifty meters. It flung out...

    a bunch of white eggs!

    Everyone: "..."

    Huh? Ok?

    Most of the tense atmosphere dissipated the moment the pile of more than a dozen eggs appeared. Looking at Gululu's eggs rolling all over the ground, Yan Mu and the others questioned the IQ of the giant snake for the first time.

    What is this for?

    Are these eggs born by it? Is this big snake a female?

    The one who can subdue this big boss... the real warrior!

    Cough cough... digressed?

    So the big snake showed these eggs to them to show off how fertile it is?

    Yan Mu and the others were confused by Jiao Snake's coquettish manipulation, and Qi Ruan even murmured, "Snake spirit is sick!"

    Seeing that they hadn't moved, the Jiao Snake on the opposite side suddenly raised its tail again. More than a dozen eggs pushed in their direction, but this time one of the eggs suddenly hit a raised stone on the ground...

    "Crack..." There

    was a crisp sound, and the egg shattered!

    Yan Mu everyone: "..." In the

    next second, a newly formed bird fell down along the cracked eggshell, breathing weakly and rapidly, obviously it was hard to survive!

    Yan admired everyone: "..."

    Damn it!

    They finally get it!

    This snake is so scheming!

    It even planted a frame and borrowed a knife to kill someone!

    If the bird parents of these eggs were found by following the breath, would they still be alive?

    Before he had time to think about it, Yan Mu dragged Zhao Bosinan who was beside him and ran in another direction. At the same time, he lowered his voice and hurriedly said: "Let's go, this guy wants to frame us!

    " As soon as he interrupted, he lost the flash of inspiration, and ran away in a daze.

    In just a dozen seconds, Yan Mu's people rushed nearly 100 meters away, and the speed was getting faster and faster, and it didn't take long for them to disappear from everyone's sight.

    Big Flood Snake: "..."

    Don't they want bird eggs?

    It helped collect so much for them, what did they run?

    Humans are too hard to please, right?

    The author has something to say:

    the message in this chapter will continue until tomorrow's update time.

    Good night, I love you guys. Thanks to the little angel who voted for me as a king or irrigation nutrient solution during 2020-02-11 23:20:05~2020-02-12 22:45:20~

    Thanks to the little angel of irrigation nutrient solution: dance 10 bottles ; 2 bottles of Ni Naiye; 1 bottle of Qilingxihunguixi;

    Thank you very much for your support, I will continue to work hard!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

57.9K 762 47
In the last days, the heroine went crazy with tens of billions of supplies Original title: 末世, 女主她拿百亿物资杀疯了 Author: Preserved egg solo Zhou https://ww...
78.3K 1.2K 49
(DEVRIAN BROTHERS SERIE 1) Kavindre Ace Devrian "I never dreamed of being weak, but to fight for you even when it's hard and I'm drowning in pain is...
25.8K 462 119
A high fever caused Ren Zhaoruo to hear a voice that others could not hear. The voice claimed to be the system. It said that the world Ren Zhaoruo li...
42.2K 853 92
https://m.shubaow.net/78/78338/ Author: Wanshan Xiling Category: Rebirth through time Release time: 2019-11-21 Latest: Chapter 92 Finale rebirth fini...