Doomsday Foodie Survival Hand...

By Xiaoshuo_

After the college entrance examination, when Yan Mu was visiting her future university campus, the last days... More

Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
Chapter 135
Chapter 136
Chapter 137
Chapter 138
Chapter 139
Chapter 140
Chapter 141
Chapter 142
Chapter 143
Chapter 144
Chapter 145
Chapter 146
Chapter 147
Chapter 148
Chapter 149
Chapter 150
Chapter 151 | 160
Chapter 161 | 170
Chapter 171 | 180
Chapter 181 | 186

Chapter 63

161 6 0
By Xiaoshuo_

Chapter 63

    Yan Chengan was stunned by Yan Mu's anger: "Is this how you buried your father?"

    Yan Mu's eyes followed the mutated chickens in the chicken coop, and he said casually, "I'm not correcting you. Misconceptions!"

    "Okay, don't play around with me." Yan Cheng'an put his hips on his hips, making a teapot shape, and said angrily, "Tell me honestly, did you ask the prince to find that guy named Si Nan? "

    About Si Nan's matter, Yan Cheng'an inquired about Si Nan's matter long after Yan Mu and the others came back.

    Of course, he definitely didn't ask Yan Mu...

    but it was probably out of his old father's intuition. Ever since Yan Chengan learned that Sinan was very handsome, he had already felt very fond of this man he had never met before. Twenty-thousand vigilance, coupled with Wu Fei's little dreadlocks that he met two days ago and then Mu Na's thoughtful expression made him feel like he was scratching his heart and liver in the past two days. I feel unhappy everywhere.

    So for the past two days, he has been paying attention to Yan Mu, so he discovered the little tricks that the girl and the prince did on the first day.

    Heh...

    Even the canned cat food that Yan Mu bribed the prince was bought by him before the end of the world!

    Yan Cheng'an felt that he was being generous in not dragging Yan Mu to the third trial.

    ... and looking at the fat old     man who was

    so angry that he became a teapot, Yan Mu sighed helplessly, and told the truth: "I'm just trying my luck!"

With a few people together, no one can be sure that they will definitely come to the mountain city, right?

    However, after hearing Yan Mu's words, Yan Chengan frowned in an instant, and jumped to his feet, "Yan Xiaomu! Okay, you finally admitted it, right?"

    Yan Mu raised his eyebrows, "What did I admit?"

    Yan Chengan snorted Moaning: "You miss him!"

    As he said that, without waiting for Yan Mu to refute, he continued to speak earnestly: "Xiao Mu, didn't Dad tell you that most good-looking men are unreliable? In this world, people like me who are good-looking and kind-hearted Well, there are very few men who are dedicated to their feelings and have money, so don't be fooled by appearances!"

    Yan Mu raised his eyes and looked at his father's round face, round belly, and round figure, Rao It's because my family has natural filters, and right now I can't say that he is good-looking...

    She endured it for a long time before she couldn't roll her eyes at him, and said speechlessly, "Where are you thinking? Thinking about the basis of cooperation with Sinan's side before, if they change their course and decide to settle in the mountain city, it would be good to help them at the beginning and take care of each other."     He said, probably because he was afraid that Yan Cheng'an would get entangled with her , Yan Mu pondered for a moment and then said: "You have taught me to look at people with a clear eye since I was a child. Am I such a superficial person? Even if I really want to fall in love with someone, it must be at least one-tenth as good as yours. Can you barely pass the test?"     Yan Chengan felt so refreshed after being slapped by Yan Mu's rainbow fart, and immediately felt relieved and felt that the air was fresh, and said modestly: "Don't ask so low, you can catch up to one-fifth of mine. It's almost there!"     Yan Mu: "..."     I dare to brag...     you really dare to answer!     ...     In fact, it is said that the daughter is the lover of the father in the previous life, this sentence is absolutely overfulfilled by Yan Cheng'an.     Not to mention Yan Yan, even when Yan Mu was young, it was Yan Cheng'an who served her most of the time.     At that time, Mu Yi was a little hypocritical of Wen Qing, Yan's family was in good condition, let's not talk about the nanny taking care of the children during the day, and she had to sleep with Yan Mu at night, and the end result was...     Yan Mu's crying was Yan Cheng's coaxing, He changed the diapers and fed the milk, while Mu Yi slept until dawn.     Yan Chengan loved Mu Yi very much, and because he felt sorry for Mu Yi's hard work in giving birth, he didn't let Mu Yi worry about it from the beginning to the end.

    Sitting down for a month, Yan Chengan lost more than ten catties, but Mu Yi's complexion was as good as several years younger.

    When Yan Mu grows up, he will be just like Yan Yan now. She looks cute and quirky. The old father Yan Cheng'an can't wait to turn the child into a pendant and carry it around every day. He even hugged it in the kindergarten. Watching Mu Yi cry for half a month... To be honest

    , if girls' schools were not popular at that time, Yan Cheng'an would never let any male creature approach his daughter.

    So for Yan Chengan's attitude, Yan Mu has long been used to it, and he was able to soothe his father's fragile heart in the shortest possible time!

    So at the moment when the two father and daughter were talking, it didn't take Yan Mu half an hour to coax Yan Cheng'an into a smile, and he almost forgot what he was here for in the first place.

    To tell the truth, Yan Cheng'an, who can coax people in the shopping mall to call him the King of Hades with a smiling face, can't find him. It's probably his family members who are defenseless and willing to be fooled.

    *****

    And later on, Yan Mu didn't stay at Zhao Bo's beloved chicken coop for long, talking about the family's short talk about what to eat next night; while walking slowly towards Mu Yi and Qi Ruan Go in the direction they are.

    During this period of time, Yan Mu faintly felt that he was only one step away from the third level, but this "one step" could not be crossed by spirit grease.

    It's inevitable that an accident will happen, she hasn't gone out for the past two days, and she is going to stay here obediently, and then make a big one after breaking through to the third level in one fell swoop!

    It's just that this time she just walked halfway, when she saw Qi Ruan running over in a hurry, and after seeing Yan Mu, she hurriedly said, "Yan Mu, the prince is back!

    " .

    ...

    The prince did come back, but it didn't come back alone with a cat...

    When Yan Mu arrived, Haitang and Lizi, who had sensed the prince's breath before them, had already come over one step ahead. Looking at the blood-soaked prince, the originally round pupils instantly turned into narrow vertical lines For the first time, the ferocious aura belonging to the mutant beast was unreservedly released in front of Yan Mu and the others, and the slightly weaker Grandpa Yan and Grandma Yan turned pale.

    Yan Mu was startled when he saw the prince's miserable appearance, and hurried over, saying repeatedly: "What's going on? What happened to you? Are you injured?"

    Yan Mu said, the movements of his hands She didn't stop, before anyone else could react, she had already reached out and touched the prince up and down.

    Everyone: "..."

    After a while, Yan Muning raised his eyebrows and stared fixedly at the blood on his hands for a while, then raised his eyes and said, "There is no wound... Where did you get this blood?" The

    prince blinked . It blinked, its eyes were as gentle as ever, and after a while, its eyes turned to the side.

    Following the eyes of the prince, Yan Mu finally saw a leg that was mostly soaked in blood. At this time, his face was pale, and he looked at her expressionlessly, looking like I see when you can see me. Forest.

    Yan Mu: "..." The

    scene seemed a bit awkward...

    After a while, Yan Mu coughed lightly, took out his pocket, and finally took out a piece of spirit cream and handed it to Chen Lin: "Do you want to eat?"

    Chen Lin didn't hesitate at all, took the spirit grease neatly and swallowed it directly, and then he said very quickly: "Our car broke down and we were attacked on the way. It was Sinan who asked me to report the news ahead of time!"

    Time In an emergency, Chen Lin shortened the message as much as possible, and Jian Mu did not disappoint him. He immediately asked, "How many attackers are there? Are they strong? Where are they?"

    She said, she had already got up, and put her hand on the chestnut beside her. On his body, it was as if he could jump up and set off as soon as he got the news.

    Chen Lin pursed his dry lips, with an extremely worried expression: "It should be more than three levels, two or more, just go out of the mountain city and get off the expressway!"

    If it wasn't for the prince's wisdom, and Mr. Chen and Mrs. Cao can't take risks, he is definitely not the one who came to report the news at this moment!

    "Okay, I understand."

    Yan Mu said, then turned to look at Li Zi with a serious expression: "Can you feel their positions?" The

    prince must be tired right now, Yan Mu is not going to take it.

    Lizi narrowed his eyes slightly, let out a low cry, and then slightly bent his body, showing his attitude with actions.

    Yan Mu didn't speak any more, turned over and jumped onto Li Zi's back, and the two figures shot out like arrows flying off the string.

    Beside the prince, Haitang rubbed its chin, turned around and ran out behind Yan Mu, and soon disappeared from everyone's sight.

    In situ, back to calm.

    ...

    Mu Yi hugged the ignorant Yan Yan with a worried expression, but she didn't say a word.

    She knew Yan Mu, since she dared to rush over with Li Zi, she should be sure, right?

    It's just that although I understand in my heart, as a mother, I still cannot avoid worrying.     However, not long after, Qi Ruan and Zhao Bo stepped forward together, patted the prince on the back, and said gently : "Prince     ,

    can you guide us?" Try to hold on.     Good night~~Thanks to the little angel who voted for me as the overlord or the irrigation nutrient solution~     Thanks to the little angel of the irrigation [nutrient solution]:     Ni Naiye 2 bottles;     thank you very much for your support, I will continue to work hard!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.1M 259K 100
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
789K 66K 34
"Excuse me!! How dare you to talk to me like this?? Do you know who I am?" He roared at Vanika in loud voice pointing his index finger towards her. "...
19.1K 278 15
玄幻大佬穿越后柔弱无助 / The Fantasy Boss is Weak and Helpless After Crossing Author 三乃木 Tang Jiuge, a genius, has crossed over and has become a girl who suffer...
67.9K 1.6K 34
重生之炮灰玩末世 Author: Meiwu Zitong Science Fiction Paranormal | Completed It was a surprising and exciting thing for a modern cultivator to travel to the...