Doomsday Foodie Survival Hand...

By Xiaoshuo_

After the college entrance examination, when Yan Mu was visiting her future university campus, the last days... More

Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
Chapter 135
Chapter 136
Chapter 137
Chapter 138
Chapter 139
Chapter 140
Chapter 141
Chapter 142
Chapter 143
Chapter 144
Chapter 145
Chapter 146
Chapter 147
Chapter 148
Chapter 149
Chapter 150
Chapter 151 | 160
Chapter 161 | 170
Chapter 171 | 180
Chapter 181 | 186

Chapter 19

535 5 5
By Xiaoshuo_

Chapter 19 Dark Cuisine

    After Yan Mu's words fell, the whole space fell into silence for an instant.

    Including Si Nan, whose eyes were swollen until there was only a slit left, everyone looked at her expressionlessly.

    Being stared at by several pairs of eyes so unblinkingly, Yan Mu was thick-skinned, so she couldn't help being a little embarrassed at this moment. After a long while, she tentatively said, "Why don't I... I'm not awakened?"

    Everyone : "..."

    Do you fucking think it's a light switch, turn it on if you want, turn it off if you want?

    It's also a nine-year compulsory education, why are you so handsome!

    Cao An and the others were very speechless, and it took a long time for Sinan to catch his breath at the end, and he spoke first: "Then you 'awakened'...a fortifier or an elementalist?"

    He understood now, Xiu and the others were Absolutely beautiful but not admirable, since this is the case, there is no need to care about those details, just go straight.

    Yan Mu gave him a look of "You are on the way", and then said cheerfully: "A strengthener, a strengthener, the kind of strengthener who can carry a tripod!"

    Hearing that the strength can carry a tripod, he hurriedly took the first-aid kit and rushed over Qi Ruan's complexion suddenly turned black.

    It's not over yet, is it?

    "Haha...cough cough cough..."

    Si Nan couldn't help laughing, but halfway through the laugh he broke out into a violent cough, and it took him a while to recover, grinning and said: "If I'm not wrong, You must have 'awakened' fire elemental masters, right?"

    Yan Mu looked at him sincerely, "You are so wise!"

    Sinan: "..."

    I believed your evil!

    ...

    In the end, the two sides successfully reached this cooperation.

    Plant creatures are mostly afraid of fire, while creatures living in the dark are afraid of light. This is an instinct engraved in their genes for millions of years, and it is impossible for major changes to occur because of the three-day evolution.

    Therefore, the fire elementalist actually restrains the existence of this kind of environment very much!

    Among Sinan's group, Sinan is a dark-type elementalist, Chen Lin is a gold-type elementalist, Cao An and Grandpa Chen are strengtheners, and there is no fire-type elementalist.

    Not to mention that Grandpa Chen is too old to be on the front line, even as an intensifier of the existence of a human shield at this stage, in the case of suddenly entering such a dangerous environment, one person seems a bit stretched.

    The arrival of Yan Mu and Qi Ruan just made up for the shortcomings of their team.

    ...

    "I feel that there are three things that can accelerate evolution, and they should be located at the roots of the three mutated plants. We will take one, and you will take two. When the car is out, I will share a third of your supplies !"

    Sinan, who had already dealt with Yan Mu several times, understood her character a little bit, and when he said the loot distribution plan directly, a smile appeared on his face, which gradually changed from green and black to pale: "After all, this time We are the ones who ask you for help..."

    In fact, although Sinan's injury looks horrific, it is probably due to the mutation of the world. Human beings have opened the door to evolution. His injury recovers very quickly. When he fully recovers, it may not be impossible. Solve the trouble in the cave.     It's just that it's still the beginning of the mutation, and there are no reborns or time-travelers among them, and no one is sure of getting out of the whole body. Once an accident occurs, the result is definitely not something they can bear.     Instead of holding on to take risks, it is better to temporarily let go of something to share the pressure. Left and right they continued on this road, there are still many tunnels on the road, with this experience, the road behind them must be more sure.     Now that the world is changing drastically and the world is evolving, it is a crisis and an opportunity for new life. Since such fetishes can appear here, there must be other places. He will not be so short-sighted and endanger their safety for the immediate benefit...

    It was a matter of life and death, and Yan Mu was not polite to him, and said directly: "I have no objection, but I also said my ugly words first. If I am really in danger, I will definitely protect the people on my side first."

    In that case, Yan Mu's strength surpasses Qi Ruan's, and she is very confident...

    Sinan took a deep look at her, but didn't say much, just nodded and said, "It should be so."

    Even if it were him , will make the same decision as Yan Mu.

    Danger won't tell you about gentlemanly demeanor...

    "Well, it's eleven o'clock, I'll prepare some food to replenish my strength, and then I'll act after eating." Lost in thought, Qi Ruan walked towards their car.

    Hmm...

    The footsteps are hurried, as if expecting something

    ...

    Halfway through, Qi Ruan hesitated for a moment, then lightly tugged on Yanmu's sleeve, and said in a voice that only the two of them could hear: "My fire... probably won't be of much use..."

    Qi Ruan is not timid, she knows very well that the evolution of creatures will be higher in the future, and if she is unwilling to do anything now, it may be more miserable in the future. Right now, at least everyone is just out of Novice Village, and it is also the most suitable time to gain experience.

    What Qi Ruan is worried about is that even counting the middle of the night she exercised yesterday, her ability has only grown from a small flame to a big flame, and she is afraid that she will lose the chain by then.

    "Don't worry..." Yan Mu acted calmly, and said softly: "Everyone started to evolve at about the same time, and your current level represents the level of most people. On you. And the reason why human beings can become the masters of the earth has always been relying on their brains..."

    She pointed to the cars brought together by Sinan and the others, and said in a low voice: "Actually, oil is The best igniter, they are just worried that this will not work against mutant creatures, so they bring an extra insurance."

    Qi Ruan suddenly realized, and then murmured in a low voice: "Then they still share so much with us, are they just a money-spreader?"

    "It's nothing more than sharing the risk..." Yan Mu said lightly.

    Human nature is inherently selfish and greedy, and everyone understands the truth. Sinan is definitely not a simple person who can do this!

    *********During

    the conversation, the two had come to the off-road vehicle.

    When she arrived here, Qi Ruan's familiar excited light had re-emerged in Yan Mu's eyes. She didn't talk to Qi's mother and the others, but directly opened the trunk of the off-road vehicle, and then took out a... a small gas tank from inside. Can!

    Looking at Yan Mu with a satisfied face, Qi Ruan: "..."

    She always felt as if she was about to suffer

    ...

    Yan Mu was completely immersed in her own world at this time, after taking out the gas tank, she quickly moved The gas stove, foldable small table, oil, salt, soy sauce and vinegar and other seasonings were quickly taken out of the trunk and placed neatly. The whole process did not exceed three minutes. It's like familiarity that has been done thousands of times.

    On the other side, when he heard Yan Mu say that he wanted to prepare food, Chen Lin rushed over impatiently.

    Not far away, Sinan, who was gradually recovering, also walked towards this side slowly...

    They have been eating dry bread and hard instant noodle cakes since yesterday, and Chen Lin drools at the thought of hot cooked food up.

    Now seeing Yan Mu's skillful movements, he licked his face and got close to Qi Ruan: "Sister Zhiruo, you have prepared well, you even have a gas stove, what are you going to cook later hehehe, Can we...fuck you!"

    Chen Lin suddenly swears when Yan Mu brought out the mutated rooster that weighs dozens of kilograms from the trunk, and he said after a while, "This thing...you killed it?"

    Qi Ruan, who had some understanding of Yan Mu's personality, was always a little uneasy, and now he was too lazy to talk to Chen Lin, and said directly with a blank expression: "I picked it up on the road!"

    Chen Lin: "..."

    I am fooling me like a fool !

    At this time, Sinan also came over, looking at the big rooster that lost its head with flickering eyes.

    It seems... Yan Wuji is more powerful than he imagined

    ...

    At this time, Yan Mu has almost entered the realm of selflessness!

    She can't change her inborn enthusiasm, nor can she make the finished product more delicious, she just likes it.

    Ever since he was a child, Yan Mu has had an unimaginable obsession with gourmet cuisine, but it may be that things are always reversed, the more obsessed, the more ordinary things he makes...

    Well, it is not satisfactory!

    ...

    Yan's father and Yan's mother once strictly prohibited Yanmu from going to the kitchen.

    In fact, they have always indulged their children. If it is a normal situation, even if Yan Mu really doesn't have that talent and the food she makes is unpalatable, as long as she likes it, they are willing to support it.

    The reason why she was so serious that she was forbidden to enter the kitchen... is that in that state, Yan Mu's behavior was really embarrassing!

    It 's like...

    well, now!

    ...

    I saw that Yan Mu seemed to be dancing, his steps were brisk and twirling, he lit the gas stove, and put a small black pot filled with one-third of the water, his mouth was full of enthusiasm, as full of emotion as reciting He said to himself in a strange tone: "First add 3,000 milliliters of water and bring it to a boil..."

    As she spoke, she turned around and raised the mutated rooster that was placed aside: "Blanch the whole rooster in hot water, and massage it gently with hand techniques to make its feathers and flesh fall off completely..."     With the sound of her voice , the big rooster was thrown into the half-boiled hot water on the gas stove with a bang. Almost half of its huge body was not covered by water, and it was hung outside the pot against the long neck without a head. a miserable one.     The crowd watching: "..."     This kind of painting style of soul workers...     "After three minutes of boiling water, take out the hair and separate the skin and flesh..."     With the sound of Yan Mu's excited voice, she began to pluck the hair , the place that hasn't been scalded by water can't be pulled out at all...     um...     the strengthener is not empty at all, just pull it out hard!     Three minutes later, a huge white chicken with its skin peeling off was born out of nowhere!     In the next second, Yan Mu picked up the kitchen knife, and his eyes were pure and bright: "It's time for dissection!" The     surrounding audience: "..."     "Make shallow knife marks on the ingredients so that they can taste later, um... deep It's okay!"     "After processing the ingredients, add salt cooking wine, soy sauce scallions, and marinate for a quarter of an hour to remove the fishy smell... If there are no scallions, then add some vinegar and sesame oil, it feels extra delicious..."     "I need a little bean paste, a little star anise, a little fennel, and salt...a little more salt. It's perfect!"     "Put it in a pressure cooker and cook for half an hour, um... there is no pressure cooker, and a small black pot is also good!"     "Boil until Milky white... No, the regular MasterChef is golden yellow, forget it, try adding a little peanut oil..."     "Not enough? Then add a little more..."     "Ah! Golden yellow!" The     crowd: "..."     …………

    An hour and a half later...

    Yan Mu walked towards the crowd with a big pot of soup in his hands, with an extremely satisfied expression on his face.

    Onlookers: "..."

    They think they are about to die!

    The author has something to say:

    good luck, eat chicken tonight...

    In fact, the reason why I choose the food label is because there is no dark food label. Ahhh~

    Good night, thank you for voting for the overlord or irrigation nutrient solution My little angel~

    Thanks to the little angel of irrigation [nutrient solution]:

    10 bottles of Chijing; 2 bottles of Yueluo Wuhen;

    thank you very much for your support, I will continue to work hard!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.8K 462 119
A high fever caused Ren Zhaoruo to hear a voice that others could not hear. The voice claimed to be the system. It said that the world Ren Zhaoruo li...
42.2K 853 92
https://m.shubaow.net/78/78338/ Author: Wanshan Xiling Category: Rebirth through time Release time: 2019-11-21 Latest: Chapter 92 Finale rebirth fini...
812K 68.7K 35
"Excuse me!! How dare you to talk to me like this?? Do you know who I am?" He roared at Vanika in loud voice pointing his index finger towards her. "...
35.5K 691 76
Title: 咸鱼植物系,但是异世领主[基建] / Salted Fish in the Plant Apocalypse: The King of Another World [Infrastructure] Author: 时空篱 Chapters: 150 [COMPLETED] MACHI...