MHA × Ringwraith Male Reader:...

By Indicas_Prime

You are (Dark) Y/N, once a ranger from Gondor, now become a Ringwraith among the Nazgul. After a betrayal fro... More

Ch. 1: The Beginning
Ch. 2: The Meeting
Ch. 3: The Hero Killer And The Assault
Ch. 4: The Revelation
Ch. 5: Finding New Allies
Ch. 7: Sports Festival Pt. 1
Ch. 8: Sports Festival Pt. 2
Ch. 9: Dinner At The Todoroki House
Ch. 10: Betrayal
Ch. 11: A Change In Fate
Ch. 12: New Plans
Ch. 13: Twice For A Change
Ch. 14: New Friends, New Enemies
Ch. 15: Y/N's Past
Ch. 16: Awakening Of New Powers
Ch. 17: Second Day of Training
Ch. 18: Meeting Old Acquaintances
Ch. 19: Return of the League
Ch. 20: A Fierce Battle and Final Good-byes
Ch. 21: The Invasion Begins
Ch. 22: The Assault
Ch. 23: The War Begins
Ch. 24: The Final Battle
Ch. 25: The End

Ch. 6: Capturing Shindram

203 2 5
By Indicas_Prime

(You and Baranor make eye-to-eye contact, knowing that you two haven't seen each other for some time, and you're surprised to see him alongside Easterlings. Standing next to him, you see someone who looks a little like him, but you focus on Baranor and begin asking)

Y/N: Baranor, what is the meaning of this?

Baranor: Y/N, I never thought I'd see you again. (Sees you look different) But I don't recall you looking like this. What the hell happened?

Y/N: I was betrayed by an elf I thought I could trust. Since he abandoned me and allowed a new bearer of his ring, I have this ring now. (Shows Baranor the ring you now wear)

Baranor: (Recognizes the ring) That's one of the rings that the Ringwraiths wear. Why do you have it on, Y/N?

Y/N: Because I'm still continuing my mission: Hold back Mordor and keep Middle-Earth safe. But now, (looking to the others you brought) it seems I have more than Middle-Earth to protect.

Serka: (Looks to Baranor) Hey, Baranor. Who is this guy?

Baranor: He's Y/N. I fought alongside him, and he helped me rescue Idril and my men.

Y/N: (Looks to Serka) Who might you be?

Serka: I am Serka, the elder brother of Baranor. I am current chief-in-command of the finest and most skilled warriors you see behind us. We're proud mercenaries. What brings you here, Y/N?

Y/N: I came looking for potential allies, and I thought of meeting Baranor, only to find out that he walks among Easterlings. Speaking of, (looks to Baranor) did it ever occur to you that Easterlings and Gondorians have a history of war against each other?

Baranor: I'm well aware, Y/N. However, these Easterlings do not serve Sauron. They fight for the sake of being paid to do their job. As my brother here said, they're mercenaries. Right now, we're planning something quite interesting at the moment, if you don't mind.

Y/N: In that case, might I ask what it is your planning?

Serka: (Smiles) Why, we're going to capture the fortress of Shindram. But if you're looking to us for support, do you have anything in exchange?

Y/N: I do collect some armor from the enemy captains. Sometimes they make fine weapons that carry special traits. Perhaps when I give them to you and your men and help you take control of Shindram, you can assist me?

(Baranor and Serka look to each other, before looking to the Easterling mercenaries)

Serka: What do you say, guys?

Marwa the Drinker: I say, I could use good bows for my arrows. Better penetration and killing for the thrill of ridding Mordor of goblin filth.

Tahaar: A new shield with great properties sound very magnificent.

Serka: (Looks to you and smiles) Well then, it seems our men here are willing to accept the offer you provide.

Y/N: (Looks to Endeavor) As for you guys, do you wish to participate in capturing a fortress?

Spinner: We defended a fortress. I think it's time we go on the offensive.

Serka: (Sees the people you brought) Wait a minute, I forgot to ask you. Who are they?

Y/N: They're the ones who's world I'm trying to protect. Sauron and the Witch-King have plans to take over not only Middle-Earth, but their world as well. That's why they're here.

(Serka looks to both Spinner, Twice, and Stain, and smiles at this)

Serka: You three look like you could be fit for becoming mercenaries. Care to join us?

Spinner: (Laughs) I wouldn't mind it, but sadly, I'll have to go back to my world once this is all over.

Serka: (Looks down with disappointment) Oh fine, I understand.

Twice: But we're still willing to fight alongside you anyway, even for free if we must.

Serka: (Smiles) Well then, thank you for your assistance. (Looks to you and everyone) Come on, we got matters to discuss.

(You and everyone head back to the Easterling hideout with Baranor, Serka, and the Easterlings. After several long minutes of walking, you all make it to the hideout. You see more men in there, wearing Easterling armor)

Serka: (Sits on his throne) Welcome to our camp! (Looks to Riaz) Riaz, if you don't mind, can you show them the map of Shindram and what we accomplished so far!?

Riaz: On it!

(Riaz grabs the map and opens it, revealing the map of the fortress, along with the 'X' marks to indicate the warchiefs they killed, leaving only two more remaining)

Marwa the Drinker: I haven't introduced myself. I am Marwa, one of the best archers in all of Middle-Earth.

Tahaar: I'm Tahaar, and I'm one of the most skilled shield-men.

Y/N: Thank you. I'm Y/N, a former ranger from Gondor, now a Ringwraith.

(Riaz calls you and everyone to listen to what's going on)

Riaz: So far, we managed to kill four of their warchiefs. What's funnier is the Overlord is unaware that his warchiefs are dead. I think it's because of that strange orc that convinced the overlord to stay shut in the fortress because he claimed some were-wyrms were hunting for more orcs. Now, he stays safe in his little throne, unaware of the events happening before his very eyes. (Laughs)

Y/N: Strange orc? Whom?

Baranor: Some orc named Ratbag, I believe.

Y/N: That's strange. I know that orc. He accompanies me on my travels. What was he doing in Lithlad?

Serka: I wish I knew. But what he did, we suspected he was working for the overlord, until we saw him and a giant Olog leave the fortress by sneaking out. I suppose his stupidity gave us the upper hand now. (Smiles and thinks about the warchiefs they killed) Four down, two to go.

Y/N: Hmm, interesting. So what do we plan to do about these guys?

Baranor: I figured the best time to strike would be the dead of night.

Y/N: Tell you what, how about you give yourselves a little break? I think this will be a good time to warm up some of my new allies here for the thrill of defeating warchiefs.

Dabi: (Laughs) That would be a blast.

Marwa the Drinker: No deal. How about one of us accompany your allies on this?

Y/N: Very well then. Toga, Dabi, Stain, and Spinner. You go with Marwa to take out this warchief. Endeavor, Twice, Hawks, and Rumi will go with Tahaar to kill the other one. How's that sound?

Tahaar: That will do.

Toga: What about you, Y/N?

Y/N: Don't worry about me. I'll be keeping watch in case something goes wrong. I think you guys should have a little fun at this.

Toga: (Smiles) Sweet! Time to knife some orcs!

Serka: (Laughs) Good luck, new allies.

--------------------

(After planning your strategies of attack nightfall finally arriving, you all make your move to eliminate the warchiefs. The first group consisting of Toga, Dabi, Stain, and Spinner arrive with Marwa to kill the first remaining warchief)

Toga: We need to get the warchief's attention. But, how?

(Marwa looks around and sees a stack of Grog. One orc takes a grog barrel out and opens it, allowing the smell of it to come out. He smells it and knows what it's made of)

Marwa the Drinker: (Nauseous) Ugh, it smells awful. But I do know of one thing they mix in that drink of theirs. There's a substance in there that's explosive and flammable. (Has an idea and looks to Dabi) Are you thinking what I'm thinking, Dabi?

Dabi: Are you suggesting I blow it up?

(Marwa nods in approval)

Dabi: (Chuckles) Very well, though I'll have to get close.

Toga: Be careful, Dabi.

(Dabi looks and gives Toga a 'nod' of approval)

(Dabi decides to sneak around the orcs without being detected. He gets close enough to the stack of grog. A large group of orcs surround the open barrel, making cups of their own to get drunk off of)

Dabi: (Sees orcs gathering next to the stack and start singing) Perfect.

(Dabi comes out of hiding and whips a ball of fire at the stack of grog. The grog then explodes, causing all the orcs in the proximity to be burned to death screaming in pain)

(At this moment, Marwa smiles at the event and silently applauds Dabi for his actions. However, his applause was cut short when he sees an Olog captain rush from behind him)

Marwa the Drinker: Dabi, behind you!

(Dabi hears this and turns, but was too late to react. The Olog captain grabs Dabi, slams him to the ground, holds him down, and starts screaming at him)

Ar-Benu Grog Maker: (Screaming at Dabi) What do you think you do!? My Grog!! MY GROG!! I tear you to pieces, and drain your blood!!

(Toga jumps on Ar-Benu from behind and constantly stabs his back while he struggles to get her off. He eventually grabs her and throws her off, but was then struck with an explosive arrow to his face by Marwa, followed by Stain and Spinner rushing in, slicing his arms off and decapitating him)

Mr. Stain: Here I thought it was going to be difficult.

(Marwa approaches the two villains who finished off the Olog Captain, followed by the others)

Toga: (Smiles) Now then, time to get the warchief.

Marwa the Drinker: (Laughs) Actually, that was the warchief.

Toga: (Surprised) What?

Marwa the Drinker: You did say we needed to get the warchief's attention, and we did. (Laughs)

(Everyone starts laughing alongside him shortly after)

Marwa the Drinker: Now then, let's remove the body before the overlord becomes suspicious.

Spinner: (Smiles) On it.

(Meanwhile, the second group consisting of Rumi, Hawks, Endeavor, and Twice, accompany Tahaar to draw out the second and last warchief that remains)

Endeavor: Any way we can get the warchief's attention?

Tahaar: Actually, we don't have to draw him out. He's standing right there. (Points to the direction of one of the captains)

Endeavor: (Sees the Captain) I see. He also seems to be wearing a skull on his head.

Tahaar: Yes. I hear the goblin's a mystic. But he hates fire, and does not like it when those caragors are set loose. (Points to the cages holding caragors)

Endeavor: Hates fire, huh?

Rumi: (Chuckles) If that's the case, I hope he doesn't mind if we release them out? Maybe, give them a little exercise?

Hawks: Indeed. But I think we have guards watching. (Points to axe-wielding orcs guarding the area the warchief is in)

Twice: (Chuckles) That's not a problem.

(Twice summons a clone via his quirk and uses it to run towards the guards. There, the clone of Twice gets their attention)

Twice Clone: Come catch me if you can, goblins!

Guardian Orc: You!! (Sees Twice clone running away) Get back here!!

(Other orcs nearby see the commotion and join the guards chasing the clone)

Orc #1: An intruder!

Orc #2: Let's kill him!

(All the nearby orcs chase the clone, leaving the warchief defenseless, giving Endeavor and the others the upper hand)

Rumi: Perfect.

(Rumi uses her speed and agility, and charges toward the cages. The Captain immediately spots her breaking the caragor cages, setting them loose. The Captain freaks out and turns to see if the guards saw her, only to find out they're not there with him)

Throk the Obvious: Useless Guards! (Looks at Rumi) Hey, ugly!

(Rumi gets upset at what Throk calls her and decides to charge straight at him. She grabs the warchief's spear in an attempt to take it away from him, but his strength allows him to resist her attempt. That's when Throk begins speaking to her)

Throk the Obvious. You know, I don't think my guards realize it's foolish to leave the warchief defenseless. But they'll get the point, eventually. (Chuckles) Get it? It means two things. The point of defense, and the point of the weapon. (Chuckles) I'm supposed to kill you right now, aren't I?

(Throk pulls away his weapon with ease and begins swinging it at her, only to miss her by a few inches. Rumi retaliates by kicking his shield, sending him flying next to another stack of grog. Tahaar siezes the opportunity and asks anyone if they can burn that stack right away)

Endeavor: Don't mind if I do.

(Rumi charges at the fallen warchief, ready to land her next attack at him. However, Endeavor shoots fire at the stack of grog, causing it to explode, burning the warchief and sending Rumi flying backwards)

Rumi: (Gets back up) A little warning, next time!?

Endeavor: Sorry about that!

(The warchief survives his burns, but doesn't look okay to the point he could be easily killed)

Rumi: (Walks to up to Throk) Any last words, warchief?

Throk the Obvious: (Looks up in defeat) Go on. I don't have any last words.....Except for these words that I'm saying to you.....and I'm gonna stop saying them right now.

(Throk prepares to make one final attempt at defending himself, but was then shot in the face with a spear thrown from Tahaar. Rumi looks at Tahaar in anger)

Rumi: What did I say about warning me!?

Tahaar: I'm sorry dear lady, but I can't help myself sometimes. Whenever I see a warchief, I just get to killing him without thinking or asking questions.

Rumi: Pfft, whatever.

(Just then, Caragors that were set loose can be heard growling and snarling, while orcs can be heard screaming and crying in terror from the loose beasts. Tahaar and Hawks grab the dead body of the captain to ensure his body doesn't get noticed by the overlord. One orc runs toward Marwa and the others before a Caragor pounces on him and has his whole head in its mouth)

Marwa the Drinker: Hmm, it seems Tahaar's crew was having a bit of fun with some wild beasts.

(After the caragor kills the orc it tried to eat, it looks toward Marwa and the others. That's when it stops trying to eat the dead orc and turn its attention and prepare to pounce on Dabi, only to be interrupted by a 'bump' from an orc. This gets the Caragor angry and turns its attention toward the orc, causing the orc to flee in terror and the caragor pursues it)

Marwa the Drinker: Well then, let's get out of here.

Dabi: Right.

(Marwa leaves with his fellow crew, as does Tahaar and his fellow crew. Both crews meet up and meet with you for debriefing. Just as you landed and begin to approach them, you're ambushed by someone)

Muscular: All For One brought me here to kill you, you punk!

(He gets knocked away by Rumi and you stand up to face him)

Y/N: It seems you came from the other world. Who are you?

Dabi: We call him Muscular. He was meant to acquaint with us on a mission, but instead, there were other matters. It also seems he chose to work for All For One to start the war between the two worlds. (Looks to Muscular) Which by the way, how did you know we would be here?

Muscular: Don't think Y/N is the only one who can see everything even with his palantir. Even the Witch-King has one sitting in Barad-dur, watching your every move. Kurogiri brought me here to kill you, and that's exactly what I'm gonna do.

(Muscular charges at you, but you effortlessly dodge his strikes. This goes on for a few moments)

Y/N: (In your mind) This guy doesn't get it. He can't defeat me. Why did All For One send him here to face me instead of sending himself?

(At this point, you decide to find out yourself why All For One sent him, so you decide to let him land a punch at you)

Dabi: (Screams) No, Y/N! Don't!

(You hear this, but you are struck in the face by Muscular, sending you flying and temporarily dazing you from that hit)

Y/N: (In your mind as you slowly regain awareness) Now I can see why. (Speaks) Too bad you're slow, Muscular.

Muscular: What's that supposed to mean?

Y/N: It means this fight is now over.

(You teleport in front of him, plant your hand to his face, and decide to 'recruit' him to join you. However, Muscular has an 'Iron Will' and refuses to be recruited to fight for you. Dabi talks to Muscular about this)

Dabi: Goto, you don't understand! If All For One gets his hand on Y/N's ring, things will only get much worse! Do you want us all to die or something!?

Muscular: I don't care! I consider you all traitors and undeserving of redemption! All For One wants you all dead!

Twice: But if he gets what he wants, we're literally going to die! We're just pawns to him, and nothing more!

Muscular: As I said, I don't care! I want everyone on our world to suffer!

Y/N: (In your mind) In that case, (You shame him) Incompetent Wretch!

(Muscular screams and cries, before being released. After that, his muscular body slowly turns thin, and he runs away)

Y/N: I guess we won't be seeing him for a while.

Toga: What a jerk. I don't like the heroes that much, but even I don't want to watch my comrades suffer a horrible fate.

Twice: (Looks to Y/N) Hey, Y/N? I saw Muscular's body slowly deflating. Did you do anything to him?

Y/N: I'm not sure. All I did was 'shame' him. Perhaps we'll find out when we see him again.

(Hawks looks to the fortress towards the Overlord's tower, and is curious)

Hawks: Hmm, I'm surprised he hasn't been aware of our actions.

Y/N: Maybe he's asleep, maybe he's too afraid to come out, or maybe both. (Chuckles)

(You instruct everyone to head back to the Easterling camp to get rested for the assault on the fortress, now that the mission to kill the last remaining warchiefs are over)

--------------------

(After being well rested, you, your allies, and the Easterlings gather in front of the fortress to prepare for your assault. The overlord finally comes out of hiding from his throne room, and begins speaking to all of you)

Takra the Sandspider: Well well well! If it isn't the Vanishing Sons! Mercenaries I thought I could trust! But I guess you can never trust man-swine! You'll all pay for this transgression! All of my warchiefs will make you suffer!

Marwa: (Yells back at him) Oh, you mean this warchief!?

(Marwa holds up Ar-Benu's head, revealing that his warchiefs were killed this entire time. Takra sees this and realizes his warchiefs were killed before his eyes. You and Baranor give out the last order)

Y/N and Baranor: Charge!

(Your allies along with the Easterlings begin their assault on the fortress. To enhance both fear and terror through Takra's mind, the fortress walls came to a collapse, surprising you)

Y/N: What just happened?

Riaz: We planted bombs without them knowing. So we have the upper hand now.

Y/N: (Chuckles) Excellent.

(The offensive begins. Stain and Spinner attack several orcs alongside Easterling shieldmen on one side of the fortress. Twice and Toga attack the fortress on the other side. Toga sees a nest of flies hanging and decides to throw a knife to cut it loose. As she did, the nest falls and breaks. All the orcs nearby are covered with flies, causing them to flee in terror)

Y/N: This will be good. (Charges in along with Baranor and Serka)

(Hawks is flying in the air, shooting feather attacks at the archers. Endeavor and Dabi are going around, blowing up grog barrels and stacks wherever orcs are nearby, while Rumi is breaking all of the beast cages to set loose Graugs and Caragors, causing mayhem for the orcs. You see Takra burst into a full-blown panic and run back in his throne)

Y/N: (Looks to Baranor and Serka) He's our target.

(Twice and Toga stop by to inform you)

Twice: (Excited) This fortress battle is almost over! These orcs are now running scared out of their minds! This will be an easy victory for us!

Toga: (Excited) This is fun! We should go kill more orcs someday!

Y/N: Not the orcs who follow me, please!

(Toga giggles at this. Twice notices someone coming behind you and warns you. He recognizes the person, only to see something very different about him)

Twice: (Points behind you) It's Muscular! But, what happened to him!?

Muscular: (Crying while holding an axe) You bastard!

(Hearing this, you turn to see Muscular)

Muscular: (Crying) I don't know what you did to me! But I don't have my muscles anymore! It's gone! My quirk is gone because of you! You did this to me! Now you're gonna die for that!

(Muscular charges at you with an axe, but an Easterling warrior jumps in front and knocks him down, before putting him into a choke-hold until he passes out)

Zaki Orc Slayer: The deed is done.

Twice: Ugh, you didn't kill him, did you?

Zaki Orc Slayer: What if I did? Why does that even matter to you?

Twice: Well, he doesn't have his quirk anymore, so he wasn't much of a threat.

Zaki Orc Slayer: Well, then I got good news for you. He's not dead. I just made him pass out.

Twice: That's great! Oh and, (Looks to you) remind me not to piss you off, Y/N. I wouldn't like the idea of losing my quirk. I mean, we're the best of friends, right? You're the bright lord! I fight for you too! No betrayal from me, nothing. Not one bit. You're the best, bright lord!

Serka: Will you ever shut up?

Twice: Only when I'm asleep.

(You, Toga, Baranor, and Serka laugh at this before you all head to the Overlord's throne room. You get to the throne, and see Takra sitting there)

Takra the Sandspider: It's you guys! I was hoping those orcs down there would've killed all of you! I guess if you want something done right, you gotta do it yourself!

Y/N: I'm afraid this fight is gonna be over before you know it.

(Proving your point, you immediately teleport in front of him, and penetrate your sword in his chest)

Serka: My turn!

(You jump away from Takra, as Serka shoots two arrows into Takra's arms)

Baranor: (Walks up to Takra) This is for my men.

(Baranor decapitates Takra, ensuring a victory for you and everyone on the offensive)

Twice: Just like I said, an easy victory for us!

(After the fight ended, Baranor walks out with Takra's head, with you and the others following behind)

Baranor: This fortress, now belongs to the Vanishing Sons!

(All the Easterlings cheer for their great victory, while the rest of your allies watch on before joining you at the top)

Baranor: (Looks to you and your allies) Thank you, all of you for your assistance.

Serka: Since our side of the bargain has been fulfilled. What should we do to assist you and your friends here, Y/N?

Y/N: Well, with this 'All For One' guy trying to start between the two worlds. Perhaps when there happens to be a plan of assault on one of the fortresses I control, I'll send a messenger to call for you. (Thinks about the other part you suggested) Wait, what about those fine weapons I told you about?

Serka: (Laughs) It seems some of these orcs along with their warchiefs had fine weapons of their own, therefore already fulfilling your end of the bargain. So, not to worry.

Endeavor: Now that this fortress is over, and with them ready to fight alongside us. What should we do now?

(You see everyone gather around to you, with Twice carrying Muscular who's still asleep)

Y/N: (Smiles) I guess for now, we head back to your world. It's time we check up on the students. (Looks to the villains) As for you guys, since we're heading back, you should all probably head to one of your old hideouts and relax until something comes up.

Mr. Stain: True. Perhaps we could all use a little break after this battle.

Toga: Me too! In fact, it's hot over here!

Dabi: This place is nothing but a desert after all!

Serka: Well, welcome to Lithlad! (Laughs)

(You and everyone laugh at this)

(End of Chapter)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

84.9K 4.2K 26
"You make no sense, lass. You look like an Elf, talk like a Man, eat like a Hobbit, curse like a Dwarf, and sleep like the Dead." Every Tolkien fan h...
18.4K 593 51
*Long form adaption of my YouTube texting series* It's been five years since you faked your death and went into hiding. Now, at twenty years old, you...
816K 2.4K 3
Odashen. Kamdemahn. Giant's Bane. Oldest One. On the worlds of the Avatar Alliance I am called many names and I am considered many things. Some see...
197 9 68
They say, "Be careful what you wish for." They say, "There's truth to every story." They say, "Karma's a B***h." A heart's wish is a powerful thing. ...