A Real Fish Got In

By LiannQ

Title(s): 混进来了条真人鱼 Author: Hikari (日千引) Status: 59 Chapters + 1 Extra Summary: Yu Juan, as a real-life fish... More

A Real Fish Got In
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Extra

Chapter 27

333 12 0
By LiannQ

Chapter 27: He couldn't hear Duan Rong's voice...

Xu Fu actually had a tacit understanding with Duan Rong to a certain extent. For example, Duan Rong would shut up if he gave Duan Rong a look. For example, Duan Rong could see through what he had hidden in his heart. The idea was packed up and thrown away.

After being separated from Second Brother Duan for one day and one night, and staying in the Public Security Bureau for several hours, I almost forgot who I was as an apprentice.

Even if his father said it was useless.

Xu Fu can't come to this bad luck anymore, whoever he loves, don't affect his relationship with Second Brother Duan.

Xu Zhichao must be caught. The way to catch him is readily available. Just use Yu Juan as bait. Xu Zhichao will definitely come back to see what's going on. The premise is that Yu Juan and Xu Zhichao are not jointly involved in the crime. Recognition is not a cooperative relationship, so the "bait" proposed by the police is the best of both worlds.

It can not only catch Xu Zhichao, but also find out whether Yu Juan is innocent or not, but the plan is out, and no one dares to talk to Duan Rong about it.

Last time I took care of people, but they disappeared, and this time I borrowed people as bait, wouldn't Duan Rong demolish their police station? Furthermore, Yu Juan has just been so frightened and stimulated, and they are not impersonal...

Although the preparations are absolutely foolproof this time, as long as Yu Juan is willing to be a bait, they will be policemen 24 hours a day Protection, after thinking about it, the police still felt that this plan could be tried, but no one dared to tell Duan Rong.

So he encouraged Xu Fulai. The first time Xu Fu saw Duan Rong and Yu Juan, he immediately rebelled on the spot. His body and mind were washed again, his forehead became clear, and he secretly hated himself for being fooled. Brainwashing is so powerful. .

He has to stay away from the gang with guns in their waistbands.

They're all old vixens.

Not a nice guy.

The car Xu Fu drove today belonged to his father. His father's car has a high safety factor and is equipped with bulletproof glass. Duan Rong asked him to keep the car. Xu Fu gave Duan Rong the key without hesitation, "Second Brother, then I'll go back first."

Duan Rong handed Xu Fu the third breakfast in his hand, "Take the subway."

Xu Fu took the breakfast and responded with a smile. I stood outside the car and smoked twice, the little fish inside was too close to the window, even with the film on, I could still see the two little claws inside, pressing on it, looking at him eagerly.

Duan Rong asked him to roll down the window and pass in the breakfast. Yu Juan got the breakfast and then raised the window again, this time watching eagerly while eating.

Duan Rong would not let Yu Juan be the "bait" of the police unless he was by Yu Juan's side.

Duan Rong wanted to catch Xu Zhichao more than anyone else, but he would not hand over Yu Juan to the police. This time he did it in his own way.

After smoking, Duan Rong opened the car door and sat in. Yu Juan had already climbed from the back seat to the front co-pilot. Xu Fu was driving just now, and they were both sitting in the back. Now that he is driving, he will be the co-pilot. Little thing Very clingy to him.

Duan Rong pursed her lips and rubbed Yu Juan's hair, "Are you finished?"

The vegetarian buns and soy milk I bought couldn't be fed to Yu Juan for a few days.

Yu Juan nodded and shook his head again, "I haven't finished drinking the soy milk."

Duan Rong was not in a hurry to drive back to the hotel, so he ate it in the car, "Do you still drink?"

Yu Juan didn't like drinking, so he licked his lower lip, "No Alright, Second Brother."

Duan Rong stretched out his hand, "Bring it to Second Brother to drink."

This was not the first time that Yu Juan ate leftovers. Duan Rong was too natural. Although Yu Juan was shy, he couldn't keep his own food. Seeing that Duan Rong had finished eating, he even wiped his mouth with his thumb.

Where there are dirty things, it's just that Duan Rong wants to rub his lips. Poor little Yu'er is ignorant of world affairs, and doesn't know that he has been tricked countless times by hooligans.

"Want to go shopping, or go back to the hotel?"

Yu Juan knew that he couldn't expose himself now, otherwise it would be dangerous, but he was afraid that Duan Rong still had something to do, so when he said he would go back to the hotel, he would leave him alone in the hotel. Twisting fingers, "Second brother and I."

Unaware of Yu Juan's concerns, Duan Rong started the car and teased Yu Juan, "Follow me? Do you want to be my wife?

" Xiao Yu'er was stunned, leaning on the car door but couldn't dig it out, as if he was being bullied.

The road was a bit blocked, and Duan Rong pinched Yu Juan's chin, "Improper? Only my wife can follow me."

Yu Juan was a little sad and ashamed. Duan Rong seemed to be teasing him, but in fact he was talking about his future. Will marry a wife, but, but he has kissed him... Why is a man like this.

And he can't be Duan Rong's wife...

Yu Juan felt wronged and his eyes were wet, but he was so sad that he didn't push Duan Rong's hand away, no one would appreciate such a treasure.

Duan Rong grabbed Yu Juan's slender neck and dug him out, and sat down, "It's not safe to lean against the car door."

Yu Juan's lips trembled, and he was about to pouted, and he hummed a little.

Duan Rong still wanted to tease a few more words, the road was cleared, Xu Fu and Tao Detachment called one after another, Duan Rong's smiling face disappeared immediately, and he answered Tao Detachment's call, "Speak." It's

different from yesterday Call Duan Rong to tell him to calm down and not be impulsive. This time Team Tao's voice and tone are very calm and calm, just like usual, "Changle District just received a call, saying that Team Yang lost contact while following you. , it is very likely that you have met Xu Zhichao, Duan Rong, you are the closest to him, arrest him!"

He didn't talk about saving people, but arresting them. If Yang Zhongzhi couldn't beat Xu Zhichao, then he would be a waste. Xu Zhichao must be caught this time!

Duan Rong quickly turned the steering wheel and walked back when Tao Detachment was halfway through. When he came back from buying breakfast just now, he noticed a small white car with the tail number 421, but after driving, the small white car drove in the opposite direction. So Duan Rong didn't pay attention anymore, it turned out that the owner of the car had changed.

Xu Zhichao is on it.

There were too many vehicles, and Duan Rong couldn't drive fast when he was going backwards, so Yu Juan caught him and drove the car directly to the lawn and passed through. On the phone, the Tao detachment looked at the turned monitor and said, "Go to Pingshan Road, The Changle District Bureau has dispatched the police and set up roadblocks in front of it, but there is a forest outside Pingshan Road, and I am worried that he will drive into it." The

forest is still under development and is not open to tourists. The environment inside is intricate and there is a waterfall , It rained heavily yesterday and the water level rose. If it fell in, it would be difficult to fish out.

Tao Detachment's words became a prophecy, Xu Zhichao really hijacked Yang Zhongzhi, broke through the guardrail and drove in. The last picture captured by the surveillance was that most of the back of Yang Zhongzhi's white shirt was covered in blood, and Xu Zhichao dragged him into the mountain.

In less than three minutes, Duan Rong's car also entered the surveillance screen. This speed is very fast, it is worthy of an SUV, there must be someone in the car, Duan Rong did not follow into it, but stopped steadily.

Duan Rong unbuckled his seat belt, pulled Yu Juan over and rubbed his ears, time was running out, he said quickly, "Be good, baby, wait in the car for second brother to come back, don't run around, I will lock the doors after I get out of the car Come on, the key is out, the car is very safe, be good."

Yu Juan kept pressing his hand on the seat belt, and he also wanted to get out of the car, looking eagerly into Duan Rong's eyes, Duan Rong didn't stop, got out of the car and closed it door, rushed into the mountain without looking back.

Yu Juan climbed onto the car window, "Second Brother."

Duan Rong was wearing a Bluetooth headset, and Tao Detachment was still on the phone with him, "Be careful behind your back, this Xu Zhichao is very good at sneak attacks."

Many people fell for this With one move, all those caught in the trick died, and another Yang Zhongzhi was taken as a hostage in a disgraceful way.

Duan Rong observed the terrain and did not forget to tell Tao Detachment, "Help me watch Yu Juan. When the backup arrives, leave two people to take care of him and don't let him get off."

Tao Detachment hurriedly responded, "Okay, don't worry.

" Before falling completely, his eyes widened. In the monitoring screen, the door of the SUV had already been opened, and a small arm stretched out, followed by the whole person. Team Tao shouted: "He's out!"

Duan Rong jumped down from the tree , swearing a swear word, if you turn around to pick up Yu Juan, you won't be able to catch up with Xu Zhichao, the back is safe, and the front is the danger, so it's okay to follow behind.

"No one listens to Lao Tzu!"

Duan Rong had already found the direction, hurried to catch up, jumped over a hillside, and saw Xu Zhichao who was pulling Yang Zhongzhi in front of him, "Stop!"

Xu Zhichao was also injured, Yang Zhongzhi was not so Waste, he cut off Xu Zhichao's hand, the forest will be surrounded soon, Xu Zhichao will be dead anyway, he can't escape.

Xu Zhichao turned his head and didn't intend to run away, but sat on the rock and started smoking, stepping on the wound on Yang Zhongzhi's back.

The wound was huge, and Yang Zhongzhi's face was already pale, and he was about to lose too much blood.

Duan Rong stood ten meters away from them, wary of Xu Zhichao throwing Yang Zhongzhi into the waterfall behind, and then jumping himself, then his death would be too cheap.

Xu Zhichao lost one hand, blood was flowing down, he was smoking a cigarette, and asked Duan Rong, "Why didn't he die?"

He was talking about Yu Juan.

Duan Rong smiled and lit a cigarette, "What's the matter? I'm afraid the ghost came back to look for you?"

Xu Zhichao showed his yellow teeth, "I don't believe that, otherwise I wouldn't have killed so many people. The dead are in front of my eyes." It's like a dead chicken, no, people are not as good as chickens, chickens are delicious, but people are not."

Duan Rong put away his smile, quietly smoking a cigarette and watching him, Xu Zhichao shook the soot on Yang Zhongzhi's ears, "You guys Don't want to know my motive for murder, why I killed him, and where I hid? Tell me, why didn't that boy die, I'll tell you."

Yang Zhongzhi panted heavily, "Because you didn't kill him, you We are with him."

Xu Zhichao grinned slowly, "So you think so?" He seemed to feel something very funny, and he didn't even ask why Yu Juan was still alive, as if what Yang Zhongzhi said was right Yes, he and Yu Juan cooperated in the crime, and even left room for imagination to mislead the police into thinking that Yu Juan had an even more unclean network behind him.

As long as others are unhappy and can't live anymore, Xu Zhichao will be happy.

"My daughter, you have met her before. Her name is Xu Xing. She is pretty, right? Just like her mother."

At first, Xu Zhichao, like all the migrant workers in the north, only wanted to strive for a good living environment and education for his children and his family. environment, he wants his daughter to go to the best school and receive the best education, so that she will not have to do hard work like him, and will not have to live in poverty for the rest of her life. I didn't give up either.

Xu Xing didn't have time to pick him up when he was going to school. His old fellow who worked in the past offered to pick him up, "I'll pick it up for you. It's so pitiful to let the child wait there. You work hard, and I'll pick up your daughter for you."

Xu Zhichao was really grateful to Li Anjian at that time, he was a great help, he thought he was a good person, he worked hard and worked overtime, and wanted to buy some beautiful dresses for Xu Xing, a little girl, unlike a boy, should dress up better.

Xu Zhichao paused for a while when he said this, and took a puff of cigarette, "Then one day, I got off work early and went to Li Anjian's place to pick up Xu Xing to go home. I saw Li Anjian raping|raping my daughter."

"Probably not the first time But it took me so long to find out. This is a good man."

Full of joy, he thought he met a good man who would take care of his worries and take care of his daughter, but it turned out to be a living animal. Xu Zhichao didn't feel anything at the time, so he went in and knocked Li Anjian unconscious , Then stuffed it into the trunk, took Xu Xing, drove to the Sansu River, finished the massacre, threw the body into the river, washed his hands by the river, and drove back.

He looked at his daughter who had been raped several times, and suddenly realized that he had nothing to live and fight for, as long as he died.

"You killed your daughter."

Xu Zhichao nodded, "Yes, I did. She likes air conditioning. There is no air conditioner in the rented house. It will be very hot in summer. If it is too hot, open the refrigerator door to cool for a while. I will put it in for her. It's gone."

Duan Rong didn't focus too much on these two cases, he asked: "Zaifeng's other courier, Zeng Guang, a college student, that little girl who is less than ten years old? Why did you kill them?"

Xu Zhichao finished smoking, he was out of cigarettes, this is the last one, he pressed the butt of the cigarette on Yang Zhongzhi, "Why kill them? If you kill them, you kill them. Is there any reason?"

"Zeng Guang? He and Li Anjian are buddies , So I killed that college student, Xu Xing liked her hairpin very much, she didn't give it to her, I accidentally saw her at the school gate that day, I went in and hid in the cabinet in the middle of the night, and killed them when they were all asleep She, that little girl... I killed her at random, she looks a bit like Xu Xing."

Duan Rong threw the cigarette, his face as cold as ice, "You are a beast just like Li Anjian."

Then he told Yang Zhongzhi At the same time, Yang Zhongzhi bit Xu Zhichao's leg hard, and rolled to the side after the bite. Xu Zhichao reacted quickly, raised the knife and stabbed Yang Zhongzhi in the head, and the tip of the knife was about to fall. , kicked a few meters away.

This time Xu Zhichao's rib was broken and he spit out blood. Duan Rong ignored Yang Zhongzhi and went up to continue punching. Every punch was real, and Xu Zhichao's eyes almost fell off.

Yang Zhongzhi held his breath and saw that Xu Zhichao still had a knife in his hand, "Be careful..."

He lost too much blood and didn't make a sound, but without his reminding, Duan Rong easily dodged the knife, Yang Zhongzhi still wanted to say you Damn, don't beat people to death, it's an intentional homicide, even if the target is a murderer, but he couldn't take it anymore, closed his eyes and passed out.

Xu Zhichao spit blood from his mouth and nose, he laughed intermittently and said, "My only mistake was that I didn't dismember that little boy. If I did it again, I would cut him into pieces."

Duan Rong's eyes turned red, and he punched The bridge of Xu Zhichao's nose was smashed, "Don't worry, you will never have a chance in this life."

Xu Zhichao's throat was blocked by a large amount of blood and teeth in his mouth, and he couldn't breathe. Rolling, he is about to fall into the rushing river below with Duan Rong.

Duan Rong might as well be tied up, push his knees up hard, Xu Zhichao spit out a big mouthful of blood, and his hands loosened a bit, but he has already rolled down with Duan Rong, they were on the edge of the cliff, Duan Rong The kick brought him closer. In the midst of the confusion, Duan Rong grabbed a stone and failed to roll it down. He raised his eyes and saw Yu Juan running from a distance. I lost one of my shoes and didn't have time to go back to pick it up, so I ran towards him barefoot.

"Second brother!" The

stone was loose, and Duan Rong didn't look at the river below, but at Yu Juan. His eyes were deep, and the next second, the stone couldn't bear the weight, and fell down together.

With a heavy sound of falling into the water, Yu Juan ran to the edge of the cliff, looked at the river below where no one could be seen, and shouted helplessly: "Second brother!"

There was an echo in the mountain, but only Yu Juan's own voice came back, he Duan Rong's voice could not be heard.

Heartbeat, smell, all could not be heard or smelled, Yu Juan cried and ran down the edge of the cliff, calling for people while running, he couldn't live without Duan Rong, and couldn't lose his second brother so easily.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

177K 6.8K 151
被迫与反派AA恋(穿书) Status : 151 Chapters (Completed) Author : Not Houttuynia cordata Wen Ye, the lead dancer idol of a well-known boy group in Huaguo, he...
177K 3.4K 30
𝐑𝐄𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐍 | "I should've stayed in Beacon Hills" teen wolf x shadowhunters SARGENTGIRL04 {s...
OBSESSED By thisbejaja

Mystery / Thriller

93.7K 4K 25
obsessed
449K 18.1K 172
[ WARNING: THE UNOFFICIAL EDITED BOOK COVER HERE FOR ONLY ] Dear Reader, Please Read the Following; ; THIS IS F-A-N-E-D-I-T-E-D-M-T-L / FAN EDITED M...