Zombie Apocalypse:The Walking...

Galing kay KnockEmDeadBabe

In the sequel to Flesh...Zombies....Oh My: Allison's adventures continue as she leads her group to survivors... Higit pa

Zombie Apocalypse:The Walking Dead Rise
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24

Chapter 21

4.4K 140 22
Galing kay KnockEmDeadBabe

Wyatt's story was still weighing heavy on my mind. I couldn't imagine Wyatt as that scared boy. The one who was scared of the world we were now forced to live in. He seemed so confident and secure in his survivor skills that the thought of him being breakable, it seemed unrealistic. I closed my eyes and breathed in slowly. I was outside of the warehouse and was trying to gain the courage to walk back inside. Killing the zombies had helped relieve some stress but I still had to keep Dianne in mind. There were decisions to be made. Two lives were at stake here. I closed my eyes and put my arms over my head.

Mark stood there with a smirk and he put his hand on my shoulder. 

"You should let them do it," he whispered.

My eyes snapped open and I whirled around. No one was there. He's dead. I shook my head and my eyes teared up. I felt all the blood rush to my head and I grabbed onto my head and shook it. The headache had returned and this time I couldn't deal. I fell to the floor and whimpered. Mark wasn't here! He was dead. I killed him myself. 

I heard laughter and turned around once again. There was no one, I was alone. The world was quiet and the only light noise was all the people in the warehouse moving around. I heard my breathing and I couldn't control it. With trembling arms I pushed my body off of the floor and opened the door to the warehouse. I was met with zombies, everywhere. I pulled out my crossbow and slowly began walking out. They just stood there, watching me. They didn't even react to the fact that there was living flesh nearby. I loaded it up and my breathing was almost frantic now.

Robert came into my field of vision and stood there between me and the zombies. "You okay?" he said worried. I looked at him and then turned to look back into the warehouse. I expected to see a horde of zombies headed in our direction but instead I was met with a different scene. It was full of humans. With my head pounding I nodded slowly, answering his question. 

"I just need some rest," I replied and then walked downstairs to where we had made a set up for my family. No one was there, which struck me as odd, but at the moment I was in no condition to investigate. My mind was playing tricks on me and I didn't like it one bit. I sat down on the floor and then pulled my bag of arrows off of my back. I needed sleep, maybe once I woke up everything would feel better.

I squeezed my eyes shut and ignored the pounding in my skull. 

+++++++++++++++++

"Allison, wake up," he whispered and shook me. My eyes snapped open and I sat up quickly. Andy was sitting a few feet away from me, messing with a pistol. He looked up at me worried. He set the gun down and then got up slowly and came over to my side.

"You okay?" he asked me. 

"Yeah, just dandy," I breathed and then stood up. Andy offered me his hand and I took it.

"Where's everyone?" I asked changing the subject. I was tired of answering questions and it was upsetting me that I was lying this much. i just didn't want my family to freak out and make a big fuss over nothing. 

"They're with Dianne, we're still trying to figure out whats wrong," he replied slowly.

"Where at?" I said and gestured around me. "They weren't here earlier."

"That's because they moved her to another warehouse nearby, just in case."

"Just in case what? Why wasn't I informed?" I said all while I was gathering my gear in a hurry.

"You were knocked out," he laughed, but it seemed fake. I began walking and he stood in front of me. 

"Where are you going?" he asked me.

"To see Dianne," I said and sidestepped. He followed suit and he kept up with my movements.

"I can't let you do that."

"And why not?" My temper was hard to control and honestly right now Andy was pissing me off.

"I have orders, I can't let you out of my sight." 

"Well Andy. Who's orders? I don't remember giving you orders to be an ass."

"Funny."

"I want to go see Dianne." He shook his head and puffed out his chest. I rolled my eyes and then smirked. "Okay, look. I have to be in your sight, right? Well if you go with me so I could see Dianne, I'll be in your sight."

His eyebrows scrunched together and that's how I knew I had him. I pushed him aside and walked a few steps. I turned around and he was still standing there.

"Well, don't you have to watch me?" I asked and Andy turned around to follow me. It was bothering me that someone had given him orders to watch me. I'm not going to lie, it infuriated me. I didn't even know where I was supposed to be going but right now I wasn't too happy with Andy. As I neared the warehouse door I noticed Wyatt off to the side, smoking a cigarette.

"Hey, do you know where they took my sister," I asked him. He looked startled for a moment that Ihad addressed him, but then he nodded slowly.

"Yeah I had seen them taking her out back."

I nodded and then watched as he threw the cigarette on the floor and stomped on it. "I'll take yah."

I heard Andy clear his throat from behind and I didn't have to turn around to know that he had a look of bewilderment on his face. Everyone else thought Wyatt was unstable, and in all honesty I had thought he was too, but he opened up and showed his vulnerable side. That took guts. He came up to my side and something about the way his eyes watched mine made my heart beat slow down. His eyes never left mine and I saw a glint in them, and trust. His look was one of trust and of understanding.

His movements were almost robotic and I could tell his injuries still bothered him, but he insisted on acting like he wasn't hurt. 

We reached a warehouse that wasn't too far from the refugee one. There were 3 zombies on the fence, stragglers. Andy walked over and quickly dispatched them with his pocket knife. It amazed me at how much he had grown. He wasn't the same scared little kid that I remember.

"Believe it or not I used to be a little pussy." 

I chuckled as I remembered Wyatt's words. In a way it reminded me a lot of Andy. This world, it changes a person. 

Wyatt looked over at me curiously. I just shook my head. Wyatt reached the door and began opening it. Roberts face appeared and he gave Wyatt a dirty confused look. Then he looked around and saw me. His eyes widened in surprise and then he looked towards Andy and the look said it all. Robert was the one who gave the order to watch me. 

"Where's Dianne," I interrupted the silence. Robert paused but then he opened up the door himself and let us in. There were candles around the room and the windows in the warehouse were all exposed letting in the natural light. Dianne was on a cot and Anita was fast asleep next to her. Oscar and Stephen were off to one side and they both looked when we walked in. I met eyes with Stephen across the room and he raised an eyebrow. The looks they were giving me were pissing me off. 

"How is she?" 

"She's not getting any better, that's for sure." Stephen said and walked towards me. "We might have to do the procedure tonight. Joe went with Sam and Rick to try and get-"

"Procedure?" I cut him off. I didn't want to mention anything about Joe and Sam. That would be awkward. 

"Yes, in order to save Dianne and her baby we have to-"

"You don't have to do shit." I spat. "You made this decision without me." 

"As the leader-"

"Who said you were leader?"

"Look Allison, the group needs stable leaders. Obviously I'm not the leader of the whole group, but I am responsible for this family."

"Are you trying to say I'm unstable?"

He got quiet and I looked over at my family. Anita and Dianne were still asleep but Oscar and Andy were standing there awkwardly. Oscar had his "don't drag me into this face" and Andy had his "fuck, please don't ask me anything." I turned to the one person I knew would back me up no matter what. Robert. He stood there with a stoic look on his face.  

 "Robert, tell him. Tell him that I'm okay and I can take care of my family. This isn't the right thing to do," I pleaded and felt my throat close up. 

Robert looked over at me slowly. "Allison, you scared the people in the warehouse earlier. If it hadn't been for me you would have hurt someone. We don't know what's happening with you. You show up mysteriously after having a tough experience and you're locked away. Then you go off and you're spending time with him-"

"Stop"

"And it's not adding up! You're not the same anymore and you aren't stable enough to deal with the decisions this group has to make."

I felt my heart shatter and I hung my head.

"I have done nothing but keep my family safe This whole fucking time. You're here, trying to tell me that I haven't been doing that? I have saved your lives on countless occasions! I have done nothing but think about you guys. I've been through hell and back! Just the make sure everyone wakes up to live another day in this fucked up world we are now forced to live in. I'm doing the best that I can," I cried. 

I felt a hand on my shoulder and I whirled around once again. It was Wyatt. This was real. I let out a breath and then turned back to Robert. He was watching Wyatt with a look of pure jealousy. 

"Why are you even here?" 

"I'm here just to see how you guys treat her." 

"How we treat her?"

"Yes."

"Enough with your cryptic answers. Speak what's on your mind."

"From what I've seen, you're all weak. Take a walk in Allison's shoes, then talk your shit."  

I turned around and thanked him with a smile. Just then Joe walked in and in his arms he had a bag. I closed my eyes and felt the first tear drop. No matter what I said here they wouldn't listen to me. Joe looked at Stephen and he must have given him a go ahead because Joe walked right past me and towards Dianne. He woke her gently and began pulling things out of his bag.

"I don't agree with this," I whispered, knowing that no one was listening. No one was listening to me anymore. 

I backed out of the warehouse and stood outside of the door. I didn't have to watch this. I didn't want to watch. 

I lowered my tired body onto the cold concrete and put my weapons out where I could see them. There was dried crusted blood on my arrows and I touched it slowly, thinking of all the zombies I had killed just to keep these people alive. I thought of all the people we had lost, all that we had been through since this all started and I cried. I cried because I knew they were right about one thing. My mind wasn't what it used to be and it probably would never return. I cried because I knew that no matter what happened in that room a life would be lost. If not one, then both. I cried because I was tired. 

"My sister would cry all the time," Wyatt whispered as he lowered his body next to mine. "When she thought no one was hearing. I'd hear her cry, those cries that spit your soul in half." 

"Thank you for defending me back there."

"No problem."

"I'm tired." I whispered and I was thankful that he didn't say anything else. We just sat there in silence.

It was abruptly interrupted by a scream. A gut wrenching, pain filled scream. I stared up at the now darkening sky and closed my eyes leaning my head backwards. 

"It'll all be over soon," Wyatt whispered. "She used to always say that to me."

I didn't have to ask who he meant by she. I looked over at him and there was a part of me that understood him. A part that knew he had inner demons inside, and that they were slowly eating away at him. I knew because I had them too. 

+++++++++++++++++++

Vote and comment guys! 

I recently read a story on here and I thought it was amazeballs! Looking for something extra to read? go check her out! You aren't going to regret it. 

http://www.wattpad.com/1617626-absolute-contamination-thank-you-note

Anyway I know I always apologize about my updating habits, but I'm apologizing again. Ahhh! I'm sorry

But I love you guys for being patient! 

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

245K 2.9K 148
I'm going to try my best to represent them but I hope you like it
127K 1.7K 36
Here are the slashers in this book unless you wanna add others Micheal Myers Jason Voorhees Billy and stu Pennywise Hannibal lecter Norman bates...
1M 28.8K 88
You'll get a variety of short horror stories here. I'm not a writer so I have collected these stories from different sources. I hope you won't mind u...
253K 8.6K 35
[Yandere Barbie & Ken x F.reader] โ€ขโ…โ”€โ”€โ”€โœงโ…โœฆโ…โœงโ”€โ”€โ”€โ…โ€ข In a world where Barbie and Ken are living happily with the other Kens and...