The Lady Of mY HoUSe

Oleh ATdreamyGirls1510

Mahir Sehgal a popular guy, a neurologist,owner of Sanjivani Hospital,Elder son of sehgal family,28 years old... Lebih Banyak

prologue
Characters
Characters Part 2
Chapter-1
Chapter-2
4.Who wins???
3.Mulaquatein
5.PREPARATIONS
6.Daily Routine
6. First meeting
7.Meeting
Kya Hoga??
Temple
๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€
Coffee Date
DINNER DATE
Revelation
Roka
Badhai ho
Engagement
๐ŸŽ‰Partyyyyy๐ŸŽ‰
Pre wedding photo shoot
I STAND BY PEARL
Bachelor's Party
Punjab
First Argument
hey please
Sangeet
Mehendi
Haldi
B'day Celebration
Birthday+Chuda
Wedding๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
Reception
First night
Apology
Farm trip
FARM 2
Honeymoon-1
Honeymoon-2
ANNOUNCEMENT
Back to Home
Changes to be made
A new look
Finally All Set
Friend's Engagement
Confession
Sight-Seeing
House without lady
Singhaniyaa Mansion
Singhaniya Mansion Part-2
Art Gallery
Next morning
AUTHOR'S NOTE
2 months,more to come.....
Lauki Nhi Khaunga
Life Advice
The Lady is not well
The lady is not well-2
Hostel
Business Party-1
Business Party-2
Business Party-3
Pregnancy
Futt Gaya Bhanda
Ladki Dekhne Jaana H
Shivika ka Roka
SHIRDI TRIP
Trip-2
Dinner date
B'day Party
Flying to Punjab
Sangeet
Mehendi-Haldi
Kritika's Wedding
Barbeque without Lady
Fight
Doggie
Accident-1
Accident -2
Accident -3
Hospital
Hospital -2
Discharge
Singhaniya Mansion
Mahir's anger
Singhaniya Mansion - 2
Baap-Beti
Maan hi gaye
1 Month Later
no nurse required
DAYOUT
Recovery
First Anniversay away from eachother
Outing
Yeh rishta nhi ho sakta
Diwali Party
Shimla
Shimla-2
London
London-2
London-3
Mumbai
Sharing it
Dinner with the Singhaniya's
Saas-Bahu bonding
Epilogue
Epilogue-2
Epilogue -3
Epilogue-4
Bonus Chapter

Hectic Schedule

818 118 139
Oleh ATdreamyGirls1510

Bela had set the breakfast table and everyone had gathered as usual and sat on their respective places and then she served them.

"Mahir kidhar h???so raha h woh abhi tak???"Dadu asked and before Bela could say anything Shivaay said.

"Mahir ki baat ho Rahi h Rudra ya Kunj ki nhi"Shivaay said and Dadu nodded,it isn't like Mahir to sleep on a week day,he is the first one to leave the house for his work.

"Woh unki ek surgery h toh woh pehle hi nikal gaye"Bela said and everyone nodded.

Mahir had left around 5 am in the morning,Bela had insisted a lot that she would make breakfast for him but he just denied and had a banana and left stating he was going to be late otherwise.

He worked too much and Bela at times like this didn't liked it,he would often miss his breakfast and leave early,she knows it's his job and he can't help it but all she wants is him to take care of himself.
____________________________

"Sir everything is prepared,we are good to go"Said Mishra and Mahir nodded.

"Let's do this then,Ahuja,Sharma,scrub in and join me"Mahir said and the two residents were overjoyed to be a part of such a complex surgery.

Mahir and his team made their way into the OT and soon the surgery began.

"It's more attached then we saw"Ahuja said as she saw the two brains which were too closely adherent.

"What do we do now??"Mahir asked looking at the two residents.

"We need to individually coagulate, separate, and divide the blood vessels that are going between the two brains and all the brain tissue that are adherent"Sharma another of the resident said.

" There are hundreds of tiny blood vessels, each of which has to be traced and identified as belonging to one or the other of the girls. Moreover, the girls' brains are not merely connected, they are wrapped around each other like a helix, adding to the complexity"Ahuja said and Mahir nodded.

"Each twin's skull needs to be refashioned, using a blend of bone material and Gore-Tex fibers"Mahir said and everyone nodded at it then.

"10 hours and 31 mins into the surgery"Said the anesthesiologist.

"It's going to take long,so brace yourselves "Mahir said and everyone in the OT nodded.

15 hours and 45 mins later.

"Mishra scrub out, inform the family it's going to take time and explain them the situation we are dealing with"Mahir said and Mishra nodded and left the OT.

"Only 3 more hours I think"Mahir said and the residents sighed,they have been doing this since 5am yesterday and now it was 2am the next day almost 24 hours and still they were in the OT,fatigued and exhausted.

"And we are done"Mahir said as he separated the last two joined tissues.

The residents sighed,finally done.

"Mishra do the closing,ask Dr.Dheer to do a checkup and observe the patient and call me only if necessary"Mahir said and Mishra nodded.

Mahir then left the OT and firstly washed his hands and then face,he was fully tired, exhausted and his bladder was about to burst.

He made his way into his cabin and was about to make his way towards the washroom but halted when he heard a voice.

"Aap abhi free huye h??"Bela asked and Mahir turned and saw her sitting on his couch in the cabin.

"Okay,mein sab bataunga but firstly I need to use the restroom urgently"Saying so Mahir left.

He sighed in relief when he came out,he really needed to pee badly.

"Tum yaha kya kr rahi ho??"Mahir asked looking at the clock which showed it was just 8 am in the morning.

"Mein aapke liye naashta lekr aayi hu,aapne kal breakfast bhi nhi kiya tha,phir lunch bhi nhi kiya aur raat ko ghar bhi nhi aaye,meine aapko call Kiya tha toh Mishraji ne uthaya tha,unhone kaha aapki surgery chal rahi h,isliye meine socha aapke liye naashta leke aa jau,aapko bhook lagi h??"Bela said everything together and then asked him if he was hungry.

"Bhoot zyada and thank you so much,you are an angel"Mahir said and Bela quickly then removed the tiffins and served him the Paneer paratha's she had made for him,she knows he loves paneer and because he didn't had anything since a day she thought it might be nice to make them for him.

"Tum sirf mere liye layi ho ya extra bhi h??"Mahir asked as she was serving him.

"Bht saare h,meine Mishra ji ko already bula liya h agar aap unki baat kr rahe h toh?"Bela said and Mahir nodded and then said.

"Mere do residents ko bhi bula leta hu,bichare woh bhi bhooke pyase mere saath the surgery mein"Mahir said and Bela positively nodded as she had brought more then for 2 people because she knew her husband liked to share food, that's why only she packs more lunch for him because Mishra too at times joins him.

"Sir aapne bulaya??"Ahuja said as she knocked on the door,Sharma standing beside her.

"Come in,aao naashta karo"Mahir said  and both hesitated at first but then Mahir again said and both sat on the chairs and Bela gave them a smile and served them also.

Soon Mishra joined the party and Bela gave him also some paratha's.

"Sir yeh kitna tasty h, ma'am aap sach mein bht accha khana banati h"Said Aaradhna Ahuja and Bela just gave her a smile in return.

"Aadat mat dalna,roz roz yeh khane ke liye nhi milega tumhe"Mahir said jokingly.

"Thank you so much ma'am,thank you sir"Ahuja,Mishra and Sharma said together and left the cabin.

"Aap ghar aa rahe h??yaa aj bhi yahi rahenge??"Bela turned to him and asked.

"Kyu tumne mujhe miss Kiya kya??"Mahir asked teasingly.

"Nhi aise hi puch rahi thi mein toh"Bela said.

"Aa raha hu Ghar mein bhi,itne exhaustion ke baad I can't do anything now"Mahir said.

"Thik h toh mere saath hi chaliye,aap drive mat kijiye alag se thak gaye honge,mein aapko drop krkr art gallery chali jaungi"Bela said and Mahir nodded and just asked her to wait for a few mins till he gets changed.
___________________________

Mahir had slept till 2 pm because he was tired,as soon as he woke up Bela entered the room,she had come to wake him up for lunch.

"Fresh hoke neeche aa jaiye,lunch ready ho gaya h"Bela said and Mahir nodded and said he will join them shortly.

"Kal Ghar kyu nhi aaya tu??"Dadu asked.

"Meri surgery thi,bht lambi chali woh,aaj subah khatam hui,kese aata"Mahir said and Dadu nodded feeling pity for his grandson who works so hard.

"Isliye meine kaha tha business kr le,dekh kitna kaam krna pad raha h tujhe"Dadu said and Mahir chuckled at him.

"Dadu jo bhi kaam krta mein mehnat toh krni padegi na??aapne bhi toh itni mehnat krke yeh business khada kiya h"Mahir said and Dadu felt a strange form of proudness when his grandson appreciated his efforts.

"Ab taarif ki h iska matlab yeh nhi ki aap chane ke jhaad pr Chad jaoge,duniya mein sab log mehnat krte h okay?not a big deal"Mahir said afterwards just to annoy his grandfather.

"Nalayak kahi ka,Teri aisi hi baaton se mera Mann krta h ki mein tujhe koi property na du"Dadu said.

"Chahiye bhi nhi,rehna humne sabne isi ghar mein saath mein h toh property lekr kya hi Karunga mein??"Mahir said.

"Dadu Bhai ki hisse ki mujhe aur Rudra ko de Dena"Kunj said and Mahir rolled his eyes at them.

"Nalayako pehele apne pairo pr khade toh ho jao"Dadu said looking at both Rudra and Kunj.

"Dadu mein apne pairo pr hi khada hota hu"Rudra said busy eating his lunch and Bela laughed at him,he is quite dumb at times and that is hilarious.

"Hasiye mat bhabhi agar Mahir bhai ko koi property nhi milegi na toh aapko bhi kuch nhi milega"Rudra said.

"Mein kyu aapki property lu,mere dadu ke paas bhi bht property h aur woh toh mujhe kuch de hi denge yeh toh guaranteed h"Bela said.

"Yeh sahi h aapka,aap apne dadu ki fav h kya pata aapko hi saari mil jaye"Kunj said and Bela shrugged her shoulders at that.
_________________________

"Thoda apne bade bhaiyon se seekhon tum dono,kuch aim karo atleast like they did and also acheive it like them,pure time awara harketin krne ki zarurat nhi h,zindagi bhar mein paise nhi Dene wala hu tumhe"Andy said looking at Kunj and Rudra who were busy on their phones.

"Dad we are just in college"Kunj said.

"Still you don't know what to do in your future,Shivaay ko dekh,he knew he wanted to do business and he is thriving at it,look at Neil,kitna bhi stupid kyu na ho he is excellent at his job,look at Mahir,he is so immature at times,but still he did what he wanted to and is independent "Andy said and Mahir turned and gave him a look of shock.

"Kya aapne meri tariff ki h??,kya yeh koi sapna h?"Mahir said.

"This is the immaturity I am talking about"Andy said and before Mahir could say anything dadu said.

"Usse kisi ko kuch bolne ki zarurat nhi h,kal bht kaam kiya h usne,usse mat pareshan Karo"Dadu said and Mahir gave a victory smile to Andy who rolled his eyes at that.

"Dadu kal aapke liye sugar free laddoo launga mein"Mahir said and Dadu sighed.

"Yeh bhi sugar free,kabhi toh khane de tu mujhe mithai"Dadu whined about it.

"Sugar high hi jayega aapka,sugar free hi khaiye,aur mithai khane ka zimma aap Bela pr chod dijiye she is very good at that"Mahir said and that earned him a glare from Bela.

"Ghuma phira ke tu bas bhabhi ko hi pareshan krta rahega hamesha "Shivaay said and Bela agreed to it,no matter what the topic is,her husband loves to rile her up for no reason.

"Arre mein toh fact bata raha tha"Mahir said.

"Isliye Teri tarafdari nhi krta mein,jab dekho tab tu Bela ke peeche pad jaata h"Dadu said and Mahir shrugged his shoulders.

"Whatever point is dad ne meri tarif ki h aaj mera luck zarur accha hi hoga,saath mein aapne meri side Li"Mahir said and Dadu shook his head.
__________________________

"Aap kese itna time bina khaye piye kaam kr lete h??bhook nhi lagti??thakan nhi hoti kya??"Bela asked Mahir as they got ready to sleep post dinner.

"Lagti h bhook,hoti h thakan but kya kr sakte h,it's a part of the job,aur hume na hamari residency ke time itna nichood dete h na ki aadat pad jaati h"Mahir said.

"Aapki saari surgeries itni lambi hoti h kya Mahirji??"Bela asked turning to look towards him.

"Nhi saari nhi hoti,yeh wali bht complicated thi,surgery krte time hume pata laga ki aur complications thi,so dono brain ko alag krna bht mushkil tha,but it is done finally"Mahir said and Bela asked more about his surgery and he began to answer each and every question of her, trying not to use much medical terms as she won't get it.

"Aur aapke kya pair nhi dukhte kya??itna khade rehne ke baad??"Bela asked and when she didn't got any answer from him she looked up and saw he was sleeping like a baby,he was tired.

She smiled looking at his calm face and moved closer to him and hugged his torso and closed her eyes as well,she missed him last night when he was at the hospital and she felt very bad that he had to starve the whole day, he's schedule is very hectic,he even gets call in the middle of the night and he has to leave for that,he is brilliant at what he does but she wishes he could just relax at times,like he is peacefully sleeping now.

Mahir too wrapped his arm around her waist pulling her more closer even in his sleep and that brought a smile on Bela's face.

She was liking this,it was all new but it was hell comfortable and peaceful,she won't lie,she can sleep like this with him forever,it feels too good, earlier she just dreamed of having this with her future partner but now she was experiencing it felt lovely and she won't deny it.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

12.3K 1.5K 6
Thank you Yashna for the beautiful cover for Muffin ki Tiffin โค๏ธ loads of love โค๏ธ Mahir Sehgal and Bela Sharma are studying in final year BCA. Two di...
1.3K 152 4
We were not meant to fall in love. He and I were never meant to cross paths. Both of us came from different worlds. Him a 32 year old successful card...
272K 19.8K 48
(Apart Series - Book 4) Dr Aahir Sehgal is Sydney, Australia's best cardiologist. Although he worked for his parents hospital 'Sehgal Group of Hospit...
8.1K 834 6
Bela Sharma and Mahir Sehgal were inseparable friends in their college. They were what their fellow students used to call 'Friendship goals'. Their d...