Eternal Love

By liahlmtn

"where are you taking me to?" you ask him while he drags you to a world. a world where you'll love and regret... More

Starting.
o n e
t h r e e
f o u r
f i v e
s i x
s e v e n
e i g h t
n i n e
t e n
e l e v e n
t w e l v e
t h i r t e e n
f o u r t e e n
f i f t e e n
s i x t e e n
s e v e n t e e n
e i g h t e e n
n i n e t e e n
t w e n t y
t w e n t y - o n e
t w e n t y - t w o
t w e n t y - t h r e e
T w e n t y - f o u r
t w e n t y - f i v e
t w e n t y - s i x
t w e n t y - s e v e n
t w e n t y - e i g h t
t w e n t y - n i n e
t h i r t y
t h i r t y - o n e
T h i r t y - t w o
t h i r t y - t h r e e
t h i r t y - f o u r
t h i r t y - f i v e
t h i r t y - s i x
t h i r t y - s e v e n
t h i r t y - e i g h t
t h i r t y - n i n e
f o r t y
f o u r t y - o n e
f o u r t y - t w o
f o u r t y - t h r e e
f o u r t y - f i v e
f o u r t y - s i x
f o u r t y - s e v e n
f o u r t y - e i g h t
f o u r t y - n i n e
f i f t y
f i f t y - o n e
f i f t y - t w o
f i f t y - t h r e e
f I f t y - f o u r
f i f t y - f i v e
f i f t y - s i x
f i f t y - s e v e n
f i f t y - e i g h t
f i f t y - n i n e
s i x t y
B O N U S
EXPLANATION

t w o

397 23 1
By liahlmtn

4:00 pm The same day, in school.

"fuck this project" I mumbled under my breath.

Our professor gave us this hard project and we have to finish it right now since today is the deadline, he gave us one and an hour to finish this shit but I'm probably spending more than that for fucking sake.

"Y/n, still not yet done?" my professor popped out of nowhere and is now behind me.

bitch what can you see right now? can't you see I'm halfway there?

he was about to say something, but not until the school bell rings.

he sighed and said "I'll be giving you 20 minutes tomorrow morning to finish your project, and after that, no more" 

I nodded my head in reply, he walks away from me and announces "class dismissed" 

-

"Hey Y/n, down for a shot?" 

my best friend asks while trying to zip her puff jacket on, I gave her a look and she laughs at me.

her name is Dahyun, she's the same age as me, we go to the same school but in different classes, but sometimes we meet in the hallways during our break time in the afternoon.

"I don't think so, my mom's already getting suspicious about my activities after school" I reply and she chuckles.

"oh darling, we only live once, and we won't stay young forever, so we have to take some risks, it's a ride or die!" she replies with an evil smile on her face.

at first, I really decided to say no to her offer, but she also has a point, this life is a ride or a die, might as well go again.

"Okay, but this will be the last, I'm sick of lying" I reply.

"yey, I love you bestie!" she hugs me from the side and we laugh

Third Person's POV

Y/n and Dahyun went to their houses first to change their uniforms to party dresses, they don't want the people in the bar to be suspecting that high schoolers are going and drinking in the bar.

y/n's parents don't know what she's doing, her mom comes home late, while her dad rarely comes home.

he only comes home to give child support that he missed to give for 17 whole years, he tries to make up for his past mistakes, but it seems that it'll be blurry for his children to forgive him.

Y/n changes her clothes pretty quickly, she chose a black glittery tube top with a matching skirt, and a denim jacket, she ironed her hair straight, and she sprayed perfume on her neck and all over her body.

"meetup at 5 pm babe" a notification popped out of her phone, she replied "okay" 

-

"hey girl, you look hot as fuck!" she says in a shocked tone, Dahyun approaches her at the entrance of the bar, she looks up and down at Y/n's figure and 

"Nah girl, You're hotter!" she replies with a laugh, they did a high five together and held hands, and they start to walk inside the bar.

this is the bar where they love to go after school, but they don't go here every day, just when they're in the mood to go.

they both observe their surroundings, the neon lights surround the whole ceiling and place, and a lot of drunk people are dancing in the middle of the crowd, some girls are dancing like strippers and kissing each other.

what a gay moment.

some people are also making out, and some have passed out already. 

They went to the table where the rest of their friends are sitting down, they were all 5, counting Y/n and Dahyun in, and both of them sat down on the empty chairs as the game starts.

Y/n is sitting down in between Dahyun and her boy best friend named "Jake" 

Jake observes his girl best friend from head to toe, "she looks hot" he said in his head, the way her straight hair goes down to her back and her soft thick thighs sitting sexily on the huge couch, his eyes went to her eyes, but she isn't looking at him, but with her other friends instead.

Jake already had feelings for Y/n since the school year started, they attend the same school and class together and share the same interest as late teens.

"you're checking her out too much bro" his friend, Jay noticed.

Jake looks at his friend who is beside him "I know, she's too pretty" he replied, Jay chuckles at his friend, he is so weak in getting the girl he likes.

"then do the first move, easy" Jay replied with a clap.

Jay is also one of other Y/n's best friends, but he's lowkey a playboy and a heartbreaker, and a fuckboy at the same time, he could break both genders' hearts in an instant, He's bisexual and would like to date anyone he wants, what he wants, he gets, he's too smart to be called dumb and too dumb to be called smart, but all he could say is fuck school.

Meanwhile Jake is somehow the opposite of Jay, but they still have some similarities, He's a nice guy and a gentleman, He's just a few months older than Y/n and Jay. He is always on top of his classes and is more focused on school rather than girls, that's why he gained some kind of anxiety when it comes to girls, so many people are also attracted to him but he chooses Y/n the most.

"you do know well that I'm not like you" he mumbles under his breath, Jay chuckles.

"no wonder why you don't get bitches" Jay replies then chugs the whole shot glass of Whiskey.

Jake punches him on his arm and he moans in pain while rubbing the part where he punched him.

"I don't treat girls like bitches" he replies.

meanwhile...

"I have so many pending schoolwork to finish at home and here am i-" their friend shuts her up by facing a glass of wine right infront of her mouth.

"c'mon Yoana, There's a separate time for thinking and time for drinking, stop stressing yourself about those right now, all of us will only live once, so make it worth it, toast, everyone, WOOO! " their other half drunk friend raised her left arm with joy

"cheers!!" everyone toasts their shot glasses and drunk it in one go.

"ahh" their friend moans then a burp follows, then she bangs her glass on the clear glass table.

After a few more hours of drinking, they start to feel wasted and sick, one's stomach is turning around, close to puking, and another one is sleeping in the couch, their alcohol tolerance really isn't that strong.

"I-i t-think i gotta leave now, m-my mom's calling me" their drunk friend said, everyone, nodded.

"let me help you" her best friend offered, then they start leaving the place.

"Today was soooo fun!" another wasted friend said while raising her arm holding a glass filled with wine, everyone agreed upon what she said.

"we should do this again!" another said.

meanwhile, Y/n is resting her back against the couch while agreeing with her friends, then her head begins to fall down beside Jake, but gladly, he catches her head softly.

"Dahyun, i-i think Y/n has to go home, she's totally wasted," Jake told Dahyun who was half drunk and sick.

"Oh *laughs* I thought her alcohol tolerance is stronger than mine, but I won today" she laughs and a snort

"excuse m-me, i g-gotta go t-to the t-toilet" Y/n said, her voice is slurred and she could barely walk straightly but she managed to go the nearest toilet.

after going to the restroom,  she goes out of the room and begins to walk back to the sofa, but she could barely even see properly due to her vision getting blurry, and her walk is getting all wobbly.

"o-oh" she is about to trip over to the side but not until someone got her.

she slowly looks up to see who it is, but she couldn't see him clearly, but she can still see his features.

he is a tall, attractive and young man, doesn't look like anyone that she knows, his grip on her is tight enough for her not to fall over, his eyes are squinty, and his smile is cute.

"m-miss, be careful next time" he replies with a smile.

"o-oh" she isn't able to reply due to how angelic he looks, but reality awakens her.

"t-thank you, I was about t-to go to my friends, b-but the crowd of people are blocking" she says with a laugh.

"it's fine, do you want me to help you get back?" he asks.

she nods her head, so he starts helping her go back to where she was.

then she calls it a day

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.6K 538 36
[ "Help me," I whispered, still oblivious of who the person with me is. And finally I felt something I never felt before. Warmth. ] •Reader x Kim Tae...
88.7K 7.5K 20
Shepherds, in our society were considered a curse. I never knew why. The only thing I've ever heard is, if a Shepherd lays his eyes on your uncovered...
2.1M 57.6K 95
On the twelfth hour of October 1st, 1989, 43 women gave birth. It was unusual as none of them had been pregnant since the first day they started. Sir...
89K 6.9K 15
A guide to win Taehyung's heart, by Luna. Join Luna's struggle to seduce the one and only, Kim Taehyung. A man like him only can be attracted to ki...