Bad Habit - {Eddie Munson x y...

Par all4eddie

‼️OVER 18s ONLY‼️ Y/N and Eddie were inseparable as children, despite Eddie being a rough around the edges, m... Plus

Extended Family
Two Peas In A Pod
{Eddies POV}
Senior Year Seperation
{Eddies POV}
Mom & Dad
Sunday Dinner Surprise
At Home, At Last
{Eddies POV}
Deja Vu
Knight In *Not So Shining* Armour
{Eddies POV}
After School
Water Fight
A Change is Coming
Retail Therapy
{Eddies POV}
New Beginning
Pancakes for Breakfast
*not a* Double Date
Saturday Night In
A Rainy Sunday
{Eddies POV}
Corroded Coffin
{Eddies POV}
That's What Best Friends Are For
{Eddies POV}
I Wish I Knew
Authors Note <3
{Eddies POV}
Carnival
Sunday Morning Study Session
Sunday Dinner Take 2
Beauty and The Freak
Dollar Tree Shopping Spree
Hair Ties
{Eddies POV}
Corroded Coffin @ The Hideout
After The Gig
Good Morning Beautiful
Harrington Party
The Perfect Hangover
"I Know Nothing!"
Dinner Date
To Be Continued
Picnic Date
I Love You
I'm So Glad You're Mine
I Could Get Used To This
Go For It Girl
{Eddies POV}
The Red Door
Worth The Risk
Happy Halloween
Promise To Be Mine?
{Eddie POV}
We've Joined The Club
{Eddies POV}
I Need A 'D'
You Are My Future
Nice To Meet You
So This Is Love
You Can Be The Boss
Nurse Jenny
Date Day Idea
Black Mountain Trail
We Aren't Getting Any Younger
That's What Best Friends Are For
The Night Before
The Wedding Day
Yours... Forever
This Is How It Feels
{Eddie POV}
A Case Of Mistaken Identity
Make Up
Clearing The Air
Sick Day
Real Life Rockstars
It's A Done Deal
Okay, You're Done
Strip Studying
I Get Messages From The Stars
Let 'Em Hear It
The Sleepover
New Member Of The VIP Gang
Lets F*** In The Back Of The Mall Pt1
Lets F*** In The Back Of The Mall Pt2
Graduation Day
Graduation Ball
Lovers Lake
You and Me
The Elephant In The Room
Alice?
Overthinking Is A B*tch
Late Night Phone Calls
Merry Christmas!
Moving In Day
Christening The Bedroom
A Welcome Distraction
It Was A F****** Burrito
{Eddie POV}
A Mothers Love
The Earle Hotel
Gimme One More
Authors Note
Stay In Your Lane
Home Is A Feeling
What You Don't Know 'Can' Hurt You
{Eddie POV}
Step One
Authors Note
A Thousand Red Roses
Teddie The Bear
Come To Me
{Eddie POV}
Songbird
Golden Hour
Valentines Special
Robin 'Blabber Mouth' Buckley
{Eddie POV}
Clean Up On Aisle 6
Bonnie & Clyde
Bonnie & Clyde Part 2
Bonnie & Clyde Part 3
Dream Girl
The Best is Yet To Come
AUTHORS NOTE
Into The Hellfire
Into The Hellfire Part 2
Into The Hellfire Part 3
Epilogue

Grad Ball Dress Hunt

1.2K 43 19
Par all4eddie

Graduation day looms ever closer and you've spent the past two weeks convincing Eddie to attend the Grad Ball with you. You know he doesn't like that sort of thing, he always finds a reason to skip out of the Snowflake Ball that Hawkins High hold every year but this time it's different; it's your final High School dance and you desperately want him by your side. It'll be a night of celebration for you all, but especially for Eddie who, at the start of the year, may not have been graduating at all. But thanks to all your help, he's made it to the finishing line. He very reluctantly agreed to go with you, but only because he knows how important it is to you.

You're dressed in your comfies, black leggings, converse and one of Eddie's oversized hoodies as you and Chrissy plan to scour the formal dress store all day in search for the perfect gown to wear to the ball, as well as a more causal dress to wear to the daytime ceremony that's being held in the school gym for all your parents and family members to attend to watch you receive your high school diploma on stage.

The actual Graduation Ball is being held at a super fancy hotel in the same town that The Red Door is in. You've heard from your parents that it's a very high end hotel with a huge ballroom and the school have hired party planners to deck the whole place out and make it really special for the graduates, you're so excited that your stomach is knotted and the days are dragging by, like they always do when you've got something to look forward to.

"Are you going to colour match with Eddie?" Chrissy asks you as you enter the store which has wedding gowns in the window but they do have a large selection of ball gowns for special occasions also.
"Well I've only just managed to convince him to even come at all," you laugh, "he's going to hire a tux from that store downtown." You tell her.
"Ah yeah, I think Gareth is going with him." She says, "trust me, Gareth was not keen on the idea either," she giggled.
"They're such babies!" You laugh, "it's their grad ball and they've both got so much to celebrate about leaving high school considering they're about to become rock stars!" You grin.
"Exactly and they will all be together so hopefully that'll make it more bearable for them." She chuckles.
"Is Jeff bringing Amy?" You ask her.
"Yeah, I think so!" She replies.

Jeff and Amy have been getting on like a house on fire since meeting that night at Steve's party. They've been on a few dates together and have become more official but he is yet to ask her to be his girlfriend, although you're sure that'll come soon as you'd think they've known each other for years when you see them together. Jeff is so visibly happy everyday now and you know that it is Amy putting the smile on his face. She's became a part of the gang with ease, as if she has always been there, so you really hope things work out between them as she is a great girl.

"So Eddie is going to be wearing a bow tie and everything then?" Chrissy giggles as she rakes through a rail of sparkly, lace dresses.
"Yep, the whole shabang." You laugh.
"I can just picture him now, god love the tailor fitting his suit for him, I can see the look of disgust on Eddie's face." Chrissy laughs.
"He's so silly, it's just for one night I told him! But you know Eddie, ripped jeans and baggy tees are his uniform." You sigh, "he's going to look so handsome though." You blush.
"Oh for sure, our guys are gonna look so handsome in their get up." She giggles.
"Now it's just our turn to get something pretty to match them." You smile and begin rooting through another rail of dresses in search of the perfect one.

"So lemme guess, black?" Chrissy asks you with a smile.
"You guessed correct." You tell her as you search through an abundance of black tulle.
"Thought as much," she giggles.
"Lemme guess.... Pink?" You laugh.
"I'm not actually sure yet, I'll just see what I like I guess." She shrugs.
"You'll look stunning no matter what." You tell your friend.
"You're too sweet." She replies with a warm smile.
"I guess we just pick a bunch and try them all on?" You laugh, feeling overwhelmed already by the selection.
"I guess," she laughs, "they're all so pretty I don't know how I'll choose!" She tells you.

You grab as many black dresses as your arms can hold and make your way into the changing rooms with them, trying them on one by one.
"Fuck, all this tulle weighs a tonne!" You laugh from behind the curtain.
"I know right, this is gonna add a few pounds to me for sure!" She laughs.
"So itchy as well." You laugh.
"Worth every bit of it though!" She giggles.
"Yeah that's true, once we are there we will forget about being uncomfortable." You laugh to her.
"Being a woman is hard work." She scoffs.
"You got that right!" You agree.

You try on four dresses and Chrissy has tried on three, revealing them to one another from behind the curtain like a fashion show in search for the perfect one. Getting in and out of the puffy dresses is hard work, you're quite literally sweating and feel like you've been working out. You're growing tired already and so is Chrissy, you really hope you can find the one soon so you don't need to come back and go through this torture another day.

"Y/N, I think I may have found the one!" Chrissy squeals from behind her curtain.
"Ohhh, show me!" You say excitedly, as you're half dressed in your next option. You peel the curtain back just as Chrissy steps out into the well lit space, surrounded by floor length mirrors. You audibly gasp when you see your best friend in a beautiful dusky pink gown.

"Chrissy, that is so you!" You beam as you take it all in. She twirls in the mirror with a huge smile painted on her face.
"I loooove." She sings.
"I love it too, it's stunning Chris!" You tell her with a grin.
"I love all the beaded flower detailing." She says as she runs her hands along the delicate bodice.
"It's beautiful, very you!" You tell her.
"I think it's the one, for sure!" She tells you.
"It's perfect, it would look gorgeous with some silver heels." You tell her.
"I've got the perfect jewellery at home for it too." She smiles as she looks at herself in the mirror.
"So, it's the one?" You ask her.
"Yep, this is the one," she smiles, "pheww," she sighs, "thank god for that, I love shopping but this is a work out." She laughs.
"I know right," you roll your eyes, "now I've just gotta find the right one!" You say and pull the curtain back across to continue pulling on your next option.

"Chrissy are you dressed again?" You call from behind your curtain.
"Yep, I'm all dressed, you need help?" She replies.
"Could you zip me up?" You ask her before pulling the curtain back of your stall.
"Y/N!" She squeals, "please tell me this is the one!" She says with her eyes wide and smile even wider.
"Well I haven't really had a good look at it yet." You laugh, holding the dress tight to your chest and turning your back to her so she can zip you up. Her cold hands find the zip and pull it up so the dress fits nice and snug to your body.

You step out of the stall and in front of the floor length mirrors to check yourself out. This option is a floor length black tulle dress with silver sparkle throughout the material and a thin corset like bodice with lace detailing and thin straps.

"Oh yeah," you say, spinning around and around in front of the mirror.
"Yeah?" Chrissy beams, "you love it?" She asks.
"I am obsessed!" You grin widely, smoothing your hands down the fabric.
"Yay! It's stunning on you Y/N, you look incredible!" She tells you.
"And it's not too heavy like the other ones too, I feel like I can move!" You laugh as you twist your hips and allow the skirt to flow beautifully.
"Perfect for dancing." She winks.
"Yeah, Eddie is going to have no choice but to dance with me." You snort.
"Of course he will, he's going to die when he sees this!" She says as she runs her hands along the dress.
"Gold heels and accessories do you think?" You ask her.
"Yeah absolutely, you're going to look so expensive!" She beams.
"Like a real classy bitch." You chuckle.
"The classiest!" She laughs.

You sigh loudly, tired out after a long day of searching for the one.
"Now unzip me, we've still got to pick dresses for the daytime ceremony." You laugh and she unzips you.
"I almost forgot about that!" She giggles.
"I'll meet you back out front for the next stage of shopping." You laugh and pull the curtain back, getting dressed into your comfortable clothes again.
"I'll begin the hunt." Chrissy laughs and heads through to the front of the store again.

Luckily, the next search is much easier. You both pick your daytime dresses fairly quickly and are both happy with your choices. You take your dresses to the register to pay up.
"Graduating soon girls?" The cashier asks you.
"Yes, but not soon enough!" You laugh.
"Beautiful choices ladies, I must say!" She tells you both.
"Thank you, the long search was worth it." You laugh.
"It's so hard isn't it, they're all so gorgeous." She smiles as she rings the till up. You both pay for your outfits, the lady bags them up neatly for you and you're out of there.
"I need a naaaap." Chrissy yawns as you exit the store.
"Yeah I need at least four hours of snooze after all that." You giggle.

(sorry if this chapter was a bit boring lol, but the girlies had to pick the perfect dresses for the big day hehe)

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

238 0 10
You have lived in Hawkins your whole life, so you know pretty much everyone. You have a small group of friends who you rely on, especially when thing...
2.9K 159 70
This is the story of how you joined Hellfire club and got a chance to be close to the leader Eddie Munson. This story would take place during the tim...
52.1K 1.1K 32
In the fall of 1985, there's a change in plans when you do Steve a favor and coincidentally meet the town's "freak" Eddie Munson. Will you continue t...
133K 2.6K 68
You're Dustin's sister, Y/N Henderson. Dustin hosts a D&D campaign at your house over the course of a weekend, and you're intrigued by the game. But...