Superior Duo: A Classroom of...

By vaegeukies

Classroom of the Elite Fanfic (Year 1) What if there are two masterpieces? Kiyotaka Ayanokōji and Axel Arison... More

+│𝐃𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐈𝐌𝐄𝐑𝐒
+│𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐈𝐍𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐌𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍
00│𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐆𝐑𝐀𝐏𝐇
01│Resumption
02│White Room
03│Exordium
04│Amity
05│Inklings
06│Grieve
07│Tenacity
08│Adhesiveness
09│Crony
10│Premier
11│Swimming
12│Vanilla
13│Disclose
14│Conspire
15│Pawn
16│Group Study
17│Examination
18│Default
19│Sakura
20│Stupidity
21│Vanquish
22│Pillar
23│Speranza
24│Synergy
25│Preambulate
26│Broken Harmony
27│Scrimmage
28│Checkmate
29│Epiphany
30│Stygian
31│Another Exam
32│Bewildered
33│Vigilance
34│Special Test
36│Scheme
37│Intention
38│Dark Past
39│Disclose
40│Unexpected Result
40.2│Fortune Telling
41│Soliloquy and Sneak Peek
42│ Sports Festival
43│ Fondness
44│ Craving
45│Waist Holder
46│Kismet
47│Covetousness
48│Restraining

35│Proposal

1.6K 68 5
By vaegeukies

Third Person's Point of View

IT WAS NIGHT AND THE SKY IS FULL OF STARS, the two boys are currently looking at it, mesmerising the view.

"This is amazing.." Kiyotaka said between his breaths. Axel let out a smile.

"Yeah, it's beautiful." Axel said who is also staring at the sky. Kiyotaka looked at him and saw the eyes of Axel who was glowing and clearly mesmerising the sky.

He smiled slightly.

"Yeah...it's beautiful."

It was a beautiful sight for Kiyotaka. He slowly extended his hand to touch Axel's face when he heard a voice. He stood up. Axel looked at him as he also stood up.

"No..." The girl's voice was barely audible.Kiyotaka was interested to see who that girl was so he approached her, while Axel chose to stay behind Kiyotaka.

The girl noticed Kiyotaka and turned to look at him. The girl didn't notice Axel because Axel leaned on the wall clearly heading his presence.

"Ayanokouji-kun?"

"Kushida?" Kushida comes out of the dark with a surprised face looking at Kiyotaka.

"Are you alone?" Kiyotaka ask

"Yeah. I can't sleep right now." Kushida said to him, Kiyotaka only nod his head.

"Oh, I see."

"Are you here alone also , Ayanokouji-kun?" She asked him. Ayanokoji nodded, making Kushida laugh happily. On the other hand, Axel who is listening crossed his arm and raised his eyebrow a little.

"So we're both alone then? I'm a bit happy." she said.

'I....I'm not really alone tho...' Kiyotaka's thoughts, he only nodded his head.

"I see, then I'll see you tomorrow, Ayanokouji-kun!"

"Good night, Kushida." Kiyotaka then pathetically turned his back to leave, while Axel was also about to move out of the dark part of the ship when..

"Wait!!

Kushida screamed and jumped into Ayanokoji's chest. Axel was shocked and was about to cough out of surprise, but he then quickly put a hand on his mouth.

"What are you doing?...." Kiyotaka asked her with his famous monotone.

"Sorry...suddenly I...felt a bit lonely being alone by myself." Kiyotaka only stared at Kushida. While Axel popped his head and looked at the scene. He only put his hand on his chest.

His heart beat is currently beating so fast. He doesn't know..but while looking at the two his heart starts hurting.. He almost cried but he stopped.

"S-Sorry. I suddenly hugged you Ayanokouji-kun...good night! " Kushida then ran away, leaving Kiyotaka to stand there.

Axel then came out of his hiding place, hesitantly looking troubled but he smiled. He put his hand on his pocket and walked towards Kiyotaka.

"That was a good scene indeed." he said while nodding his head. Kiyotaka only looked at him and sighed. Kiyotaka didn't expect that. Kiyotaka turned around and faced Axel who was whistling.

"Why didn't you-"

"Stop it? Why should I?"

"Ah..nevermind. Let's go now, I'm quite thirsty. Do you want some drinks?" Axel just nodded and followed Kiyotaka. His heart is still in pain, he doesn't know why. Why did he experience this....He was hurt seeing Kiyotaka with others..specifically with girls.

While walking, a few vending machines were on the first floor and so they decided to head there. But then near the vending machine, there was Chabashira-sensei, Hoshinomiya-sensei and Mashima-sensei.

Both of them looked at each other, nodded, erased their presences and slowly and quietly approached them.

"You know, it's been a while. Since the three of us got together like this." Hoshinomiya said to the two teachers.

"It's fate; in the end we all chose the path of the teacher." Chabashira hummed, making Mashima-sensei grunted.

"Stop it. There's no point in talking about that." he said.

"Oh yeah, speaking of which, I saw you on a date. Mashima-kun, you're surprisingly motivated on that front." Mashima didn't answer, instead asking her.

"Chie, how about you? What happened to your former man?" he said, making Hoshinomiya let out a giggle.

"Haha, I broke up with him after two weeks. You see, I'm the type of girl that does it with a man and breaks it off before the relationship gets serious."

"That's usually the man's line, you know."

"Ahh, but I'm not doing it with Mashima-kun. You're my best friend after all, I'd hate to ruin our friendship."

"Relax. It's not about that."

"Uwaaa...that's a shock all on its own. "

"More importantly, what are you going to do, Chie?" Mashima said, while shaking his head.

Hoshinomiya gasped. "What're you talking about so suddenly?"

"Generally, the policy here is to put all the representatives of each class in the (Dragon) group."

"I'm not intending on messing around here. Indeed as far as attitude and grades go, Ichinose-san is the top of my class, but the probability of success in society cannot be measured by numerical parameters only. I decided there is a hurdle she must overcome before that. Besides, putting her in (Rabbit) group is fitting. A rabbit is cute right? Going pyonpyon, just like Ichinose-san."

"I hope you're right." Mashima said and crossed his arms.

"Hoshinomiya's words are indeed reasonable, is there some hidden meaning behind them?" Chabashira spoke up.

"I just don't want you to make judgments based on personal grudges." Hoshinomiya reminds.

"Are you still talking about what happened 10 years ago? I thought we got over that..."

"I wonder. You're the type to run their mouths as soon as I'm not immediately in front of you. You're the type that's not satisfied unless you're one step ahead. That's why you put Ichinose in (Rabbit) group right?" Chabashira said and pursed her lips.

Mashima turns to Chabashira. "What do you mean? Explain, Hoshinomiya."

With that Hoshinomiya starts explaining.

"I genuinely thought Ichinose-san needed to learn a lesson so I had her removed from (Dragon) group. Speaking of which, Sae-chan was also focusing quite a bit on Ayanokouji-kun, and also on Arison-kun. It's just a coincidence right? Coincidence, coincidence. When the island test ended, you seemed glad Ayanokouji-kun turned out to be the leader?"

"That's unrelated."

But Mashima-sensei nodded as if he were convinced. But then he spoke to Hoshinomiya-sensei in a strict tone.

"There's no specific rule for it but I want to protect our morals. I'd like to avoid reporting on a colleague's failure."

"Hey, you might not trust me. But don't just blame me, Sakagami-sensei is also a problem right? Class C already has a bad reputation since another person should've been in (Dragon) group but Ryuuen-kun was sent in instead."

Chabashira nods in agreement.

"Indeed, the students this year seem to all be special."

The two boys had gotten quite a bit of information on the exam already so they decided to go back.

'It seems our movements have already been noticed and restricted.' they had both thoughts in their mind.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚.───

"ARE YOU KIDDING?" Horikita asks as she absorbs the report from both Kiyotaka and Axel.

"Unfortunately it is true. Kouenji just suddenly got up and ended the exam for his group." Kiyotaka confirmed it.

"Are you two idiots? Why didn't you stop him from rampaging around like that? That was your responsibility as his roommates."

"Well...that seems impossible." Axel said while scratching the back of his head.

Horikita turns around with cross arms. "I'll scold him for it next time I see him, I'd like to avoid such incidents again in the future."

"You should know that's pointless, words won't reach him. You'll just get dragged into his pace." Kiyotaka said, making Axel pout and nodded his head.

"For now, let's concentrate on our own groups. Speaking of which, since you're also a girl, I'd like to ask you something." Kiyotaka continued.

"What's with that line? I was always a girl from the start, you know."

"No. That's not what he meant. He was just saying that we'd like to ask you as a girl." Axel said while he put his hand on Kiyotaka's shoulder, Kiyotaka nodded.

"We would like information on Karuizawa."

"So you'd like to consult me on the matter of Karuizawa?" Horikita asked and raised her eyebrow.

"We'd like to keep track of our group members, but we're finding it a bit hard. We should be able to deal with Sotomura and Yukimura/ But Karuizawa is a problem. After the island test ended, you once got invited to lunch by Karuizawa right?"

"You should know I already rejected her. I'm not interested in Karuizawa-san at all. If you want information on her that badly, why don't you go ask Hirata-kun? If it's him he'll surely be able to set you up. Are you worried that she might be the "target" or something of the sort?" Horikita replied.

"We're just curious..." Axel said and puffed his cheeks. Kiyotaka silently chuckles at his childish behaviour.

"Then it's a waste of time, her behavior has no reason behind it. If you care about her, it'll just be a waste of your time."

"Horikita, I don't think it's a good thing to say that about others." Kiyotaka scolded Horikita. Axel whistled as if he was forcing himself not to laugh.

"Say that about others? What do you mean?"

"Of course you've only seen the selfish and irritating side of Karuizawa so far. But you do know she probably does have a good side too?" Axel said.

"Is there really a good side? I can't imagine it. Isn't she just full of flaws?"

Horikita clearly looked confused.

Kiyotaka stares deeply into Horikita. "When you first meet someone, the first instinct is to judge them on their appearances right? Whether they're cool or cute. Then you'd judge them via dialogue to see their inner self. Whether they're social or aggressive or passive and such."

"But even that's just still outside. Their real mindset will not be immediately visible from just that. Take Kushida, or Ibuki, or Kiyo or even me for instance. The front personality and the back personality are well divided." Axel added to what Kiyotaka said.

"It's something most people have, even if they are not aware of it. Horikita, you have it too."

"I'm still not entirely convinced, but I can understand that you'll know her better through direct contact. And? Is there a good use for Karuizawa-san?" Hoirkita said while her eyes were closed.

"Her ability to connect. She has initiative and there's no denying that her status in Class D is unshakeable." Axel said.

"Assuming she has such a capability, what will you do? Will you bring Karuizawa-san into our group too?" Horikita asks the two boys.

"I wonder about that." Kiyotaka muttered.

"Yo, you three. Are you having a little date in the shade?"

A voice coming towards them, the three turn around and see Ryuen approaching them with a smile that can't be trusted. He then sits down on a chair nearby without permission.

Horikita looked away from him and said, "Whatever my plans are, I'm not telling you."

"That's a shame, I thought to discuss it with you. But it looks like you haven't made any progress with your search yet." Ryuen then eyed Horikita and looked at Axel who was yawning.

"I've already discovered who the "target" is, would you believe me if I said that?" Ryuen said he really wanted to have a discussion with Axel but first he decided to have a conversation with Horikita first.

"No I don't. You're not someone like Ichinose-san or Katsuragi-kun with allies on your side. You only have enemies. Nobody would gather that sort of information for you." Horikita scoffed.

"That's not true. Indeed, I'm not in the 'making friends' club like them. But making friends and gathering information are two completely different things. Unfortunately, I've already dipped my hands into this exam. Depending on the circumstances, Class C might just be the one to win."

"N-No way, I doubt it will happen." Horikita said and glared at Ryuen.

"If you think about it, it's very simple; you just have to find the "target" is all." Axel said while nodding his head. Ryuen looked at him and nodded.

"Yeah. Disassemble the structure of the group and analyze it until you find the answer."

"Indeed, anyone would've thought that. But will they answer honestly? Since the school guarantees anonymity, one can just remain silent and gain 500,000 points that way."

"I just have to make sure it's a situation where they would answer honestly without lies." Ryuen state.

"A situation to make them answer honestly without lies?"

"Since I asked everyone for their contacts, I can simply ask them one by one without the school ever knowing." Ryuen said with a smirk on his face.

Horikita looked at him with disbelief. "Are you insane? This is prohibited by the school. If discovered, you'd be expelled!"

"It's not a problem. I'm standing here right now because it's not a problem. You understand the meaning of that right? It seems like you finally understand the situation."

Horikita was hesitant for a second until she raised her head at him.

"Ryuuen-kun, by the way can I ask you something? Yesterday the (Monkey) group's exam ended. What do you think about that?"

"Nothing in particular, I don't care about what the weaklings are doing." Ryuuen simply left those words behind as he stood up and walked away.

Horikita had a perplexed expression on her face while staring at the back of Ryuuen, who was walking away. And then with confidence, they looked beneath Horikita's chair and there they found a single phone with its recording mode activated.

'Perhaps there's something wrong with his class?' Horikita on her thoughts.

After that they returned to their normal position on their chairs. Horikita quickly took out her own phone and typed this to them.

Horikita Suzune: If that phone is indeed his, better not to talk carelessly.

Ayanokoji Kiyotaka: Do you think what Ryuuen said was true? What he said about pinning down the "targets" from every class.

Arison Axel: I can't say for sure with 100% certainty, there's not much time for this exam after all.

Horikita Suzune: I'm going to work you two to the bone, we also need to find the "targets" as quickly as possible.

Arison Axel: Hmm..

Ayanokoji Kiyotaka: There's no way we can do that.

Horikita Suzune: I'm not expecting much from you too, but I just wanted information on the (Rabbit) group from you.

Ayanokoji Kiyotaka: If there's no particular expectation on me, I'll give it a shot.

Arison Axel: Hmm Kiyo will handle it hehe.

Then without saying anything else, Horikita pressed a button on the elevator and left. And with that, the two boys decided to head back to their group room (for each class it is composed of 3 or4 students). Inside was only Yukimura. And he was sitting on the edge of the bed with a stern expression on his face.

"Is something wrong?" Kiyotaka asked him.

"It's about our group. Why do we have to be Karuizawa and Sotomura?" Yukimaru said with an annoyed tone.

"Oh what's this? What's with you all of a sudden? Yukimura-kun?" Axel said.

"Haven't you heard? It seems there's a pattern to how the groups are assigned. The (Dragon) group has the most excellent students assigned to it. That makes it worse." Yukimura replied. He was pleased when he was being grouped with Axel but with Karuizawa and Sotomura.. Well he was clearly annoyed.

Kiyotaka and Axel decide to head to their beds and wait until Hirata gets back. But Yukimura was looking at them with suspicious eyes the whole way.

"Ayanokouji and Arison. I just want to check with you two to be sure. But one of you is not the "target" right?"

"I'm going to deny it, but is there even meaning in checking?" Kiyotaka replied.

"Of course, in this exam 'cooperation' is of the essence. In other words, if you cooperate we won't lose."

"That's true. Unfortunately, neither I nor Kiyo really are the "target" here." Axel said as he put his palm on his cheeks while looking at Yukimura.

"That's true right? You better not be trying to hog points for yourselfs." He doesn't want to say these things but it's for the class.

"Can I believe you're not as well, Yukimura?" Axel asked. Yukimura looked away and felt his nape begin to become red.

"Of course I'm not. By the way, Sotomura is also not the "target", you know. I also asked Karuizawa and she denied being the "target" too but believing in her words is a different matter."

Yukimura was satisfied for now since he didn't ask any further. They buried their faces in the pillow and closed their eyes. They then fall asleep after hearing Yukimura's slight sigh again from across the room.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚.───

IN THE AFTERNOON, Kiyotaka and Axel once again went to the discussion room of the group. They arrived in the room ten minutes before the start of the discussion and the one who arrived right after them was Karuizawa

She waved her hand from both of them. Kiyotaka just nodded while Axel smiled while waving his hand at her.

With that the two boys sat down, Axel started daydreaming while waiting for the other. Kiyotaka on the other hand played with his hand.

In a minute, Ichinose stood by the door together with the other students from class B.

"Let's get along today." Ichinose said.

On the other hand, Karuizawa continued looking with her phone. And as it was yesterday, the members gathered together prior to the discussion. Class A quickly took its distance and only the remaining three classes gathered to form a circle. Seeing that, Karuizawa stood up and went over to join Class A and sat down next to Machida of Class A.

Machida looked at her then just shrugged his shoulders.

"Now, I've been thinking about it since last night. But, I think we should now discuss with each other a way to find out who the "target'' is." Ichinose suggests.

"That again? I've already told you there are people you cannot negotiate with. And without us participating, there's no way you can discover the "target" right?" One of the Class A students groan at her idea.

"I don't think so. I think it's a matter of trust here. And that's why today, we will be playing cards with everyone. Of course I won't make it compulsory so only willing people should join." Ichinose then continues while taking out a deck of cards with a smile.

"Building trust with a card game? That's stupid." a student said it.

Axel walks together with Kiyoataka towards Ichinose with a smile as he takes a look at the cards.

"It's going to be a long hour to be spending alone in silence. It's fine if you won't feel bored though." When Axel said that, Kiyotaka also nodded.

"I shall also participate. I'm free anyways." Sotomura said.

"So it's the six of us then. For now I'm thinking of playing Daifugo. Is there anyone who doesn't understand the rules here?"

There seemed to be no problems with everyone else too and so the game smoothly started. Ichinose then proceeded to shuffle the cards which were evenly divided up between the six of them.

It goes on for a moment.

Sotomura then yelled.

"One more time!"

Sotomura, who is usually very knowledgeable with otaku related topics, but it seems he's the time to get angry when he starts losing.

And so they continued to play cards. And by the time they finished, an hour had already passed. Neither Class A nor Class C joined in, and by the end of it all, only the six of them had participated in the games from start to finish.

"That was fun, sometimes it is good to play it the old-fashioned way." Sotomura sighed.

Ichinose smiled before standing up.

"Then, I'll be taking my leave."

"Where are you going?" Hamaguchi asked her.

"I can't allow Class A to get away like this after all."

"So you're heading off to go see Katsuragi-kun?"

"If it's ok with you, can me and Axel tag along with you?" Kiyotaka raised his hand and gently grabbed the hand of Axel and he raised it also.

Ichinose nodded her head welcomingly.

"Of course I'm completely fine with it; perhaps Ayanokouji-kun and Arison-kun are also interested in Katsuragi-kun?"

Axel waved his hand and crossed it. Ichinose just chuckle.

"I see, I see. Then let's go together, shall we? See you later, Hamaguchi-kun."

Ichinose said goodbye as she left with them, nodding as if convinced of their reasoning. Hamaguchi sees her off. Ichinose quickened her pace through the corridor to arrive before the (Dragon) group dissolved their meeting.

"Let's hurry, ok?" And with that declaration, Ichinose quickly walks to the destination in a slight hurry. Soon they arrived in front of the (Dragon) group's room.

"It looks like they're taking their time." Ichinose murmured as she observed carefully.

"Wait... I can't imagine Ryuen and Katsuragi having a conversation." Axel said.

"Or perhaps this is Class B's power showing itself?" Kiyotaka replied. The two boys looked at each other and looked at Ichinose.

"I wonder, Kanzaki-kun isn't the type to take the spotlight like that though...and speaking of which Horikita-san and the others are Class D right? It seems Class D also has a considerably remarkable lineup there."

'It's not only Horikita, there's also Hirata and Kushida.'

And about 10 minutes after the allocated time, the door of the (Dragon) group's room finally opened. The first person who came out of the room was Katsuragi. Several students from Class A followed behind him.

Having noticed Ichinose, Katsuragi turned to face her.

"Ichinose, what are you doing here? This isn't a coincidence right?"

"There's something I'd like to discuss with Katsuragi-kun. Do you have some time?" Ichinose said and just let out a smile.

"The exam's interval is a long one. There's nothing for me to do anyways so there's more than enough time."

Having understood Katsuragi's intent, the students at his back went ahead and left without him.

"There's no problem if only I stay behind right?" Ichinose asked.

Nodding, Ichinose quickly moves aside towards the walls with Axel and Kiyotaka by her side. From Katsuragi's perspective, having Ayanokoji and Arison as the observer seemed to be acceptable and he did not say anything.

Ichinose began her discussion.

"Judging from our discussions, I can more or less understand Katsuragi-kun's strategy. You forbade all the Class-A students in the groups from talking, right? If so, would you reconsider that decision of yours? This current exam revolves around dialogue, doesn't it?"

Katsuragi let out a hum. "A reasonable request. But that's something I've tried many times over since yesterday, to the point I think you're late in asking me this, Ichinose."

"I had my own circumstances to consider, in any case Katsuragi-kun, would you reconsider your strategy of keeping silent?"

"The answer's the same no matter who asks; this is a strategy I made to win. And there is reasoning behind it as well. You say this exam revolves around dialogue. But if there's something I disagree with, it's that. This exam tests 'thinking'. It would be problematic if you misunderstood that aspect of the exam. That's why considering the exam, I decided to prohibit discussion. There's no problem there."

"But Katsuragi-kun, that's like saying you reject the exam itself." Ichinose said and tilted her head. Katsuragi looked at her and crosses his arms.

"My words may be blunt, but they're not wrong. Not just this exam, but the ones to come as well. I'll be looking for ways to achieve results without doing anything. I'll be playing for Class A's current position. I believe there's nothing wrong with that."

"Yes, if this were a direct competition between classes, Katsuragi-kun has the right idea but in a mixed class exam like this, is this really the right way to do things?"

"Further discussion is pointless, Ichinose. You should know I'm not changing my decision."

"To break a mountain without moving an inch, is that it?" Axel said with a low voice. With that Ichinose let out a bitter smile.

"Are you still going to struggle?" Katsuragi asked her.

"Of course, that's the point of this exam." Ichinose then smiled confidently.

'Two powerful leaders clashing with each other directly.' Kiyotaka's thoughts.

Katsuragi nods. "I'm sorry but I can already see the results of this exam. As long as we of Class A refuse to cooperate, your actions will be severely limited. There will be no chance of you winning. Tell me something. If you were the leader of Class A, wouldn't you have used the same strategy as I did?"

"I wonder, I still haven't seen things from the perspective of Class A after all. If you're in a position to be hunted like that, shouldn't it be after you've had lots of experience being hunted? Running from the start is a difficult thing."

Katsuragi closed his eyes and crossed his arms and then finally crossed eyes with Ichinose once again.

"This is just my personal image, but I think if we were in the same position, you too would have foregone dialogue and chose the same strategy I did. If it's to protect my class, I don't mind receiving criticism from other classes at all."

He then turns over to Axel.

"What about you, Arison-kun."

"Eh? Me? Why me?" Axel asked with confusion on his face. Katsuragi on the other hand continued his sentence.

"I'm asking for your opinion."

"Well, if it was me, after losing to an enemy, I would respond in kind and attack them back."

That statement makes Ichinose and Katsuragi confused. Kiyotaka stayed quiet as he listened quietly to Axel.

"What do you mean, Arison-kun? Why would you attack, if you already lost?" she pointed out, she was clearly lost what Axel is currently saying.

"As they say, you may win a battle, but lose the war."

"After losing a battle, surely many would think and choose a defense strategy, but if they try and think outside of the box, they will understand that the enemy is also exhausted after the battle, and right now is the best time to strike back. Well also, I'm not planning to lose to anyone."

"Good to hear. Excuse me." Katsuragi then stands straight before walking away.

Ichinose watch where Katsuragi left off. "This exam, it's really easy when you play defense, huh? I shouldn't have done something unnecessary. Even so, Kanzaki-kun and the others aren't coming out yet."

Even though Katsuragi and Class A left first, the others aside from them have yet to show themselves.

"Are you going to wait for Kanzaki?" Kiyotaka asked Ichinose.

"Ayanokouji-kun are also waiting for Horikita-san, right? I'd like to hear what they have to say too, let's wait together." Kiyotaka just nodded.

They waited for around 30 minutes and the door to the (Dragon) group's room finally opened. The ones that came out were the students of Class C. Except for Ryuen, there were also Kushida and Hirata.

" Hmm? Ayanokouji-kun, Arison-kun, what are you doing here? Are you waiting for Horikita-san?" Having seen them, Kushida approached them strangely. The memory of what happened with her yesterday came up in their minds and their bodies stiffened immediately.

"Hello, Kushida-san."

"Ichinose-san. Hello. This was unexpected, and a strange combination."

"I'm waiting for Horikita-san and Kanzaki-kun but are they still talking inside?"

"Those two are still talking with Ryuuen-kun it seems like. You could enter." Kushida said.

"It's ok, it's ok. I can wait if they're still in the middle of discussion." Ichinose nervously shakes her head.

"Isn't it fine? The exam's limit is only 1 hour. Anything beyond that you're free to enter and leave as you please. Besides, you don't know if they're still talking about the exam or not."

Kushida opens the door and forces them in. Axel and Kiyotaka entered together with Ichinose. Their eyes met Hirata's for a moment. And in the room, three people were sitting slightly apart from each other. The moment intruders set foot in the room, their gazes immediately turned towards the three.

Horikita and Kanzaki did not show much of a change in their expressions, but Ryuen seemed to have found something funny as he laughed. And then he raises his hand.

"Yo. Did you come all the way here for some reconnaissance? Don't be shy, have a seat." He said.

Ichinose walked forward.

"This is certainly an interesting combination. I'm very interested to hear what you've been talking about after the required hour."

"Kuku, of course. Originally, you must've thought you'd be in Kanzaki's place. But the fact of it is. you belong to a different group. And a small team with the bare essentials at that. Or perhaps that's just the sort of person you are." Ryuen replied back.

"Come on, Ryuen-kun. The placements were decided by the school, how could I have known? We're just fighting based on the information and the situation we've been given. The way you're saying it sounds like it's reversed and the school intentionally grouped us?"

While laughing, Ryuen quickly moves and closes the distance between himself and Ichinose.

"If you haven't realized it yet then I'll tell you. In this exam, that bunch of teachers intentionally decided on the groups. That much is obvious. That also means that there is a reason you were excluded from this group despite being the leader of B."

"Hmm. So it's not random but a predetermined grouping huh? I knew Ryuen-kun's group was made up entirely of extremely gifted people, but it seems other groups are also decided like that. Thanks for your information. But, is it ok? Give me information like that." Ichinose said.

"But even so... I, too, like to chase after a woman's ass. But you're even worse than that aren't you? First Horikita, and now Ichinose. You two are always hanging off a woman's ass."

Ryuen turned towards Arison and Ayanokoji with an exasperated face, and then again faced Ichinose.

"I have an interesting proposal to make to you."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.1K 390 4
Ayanokouji Kiyotaka finally achieved what he's wanted since the beginning of his life--freedom. However, freedom comes with it's own set of challenge...
29.5K 933 35
after the island exam in his first year of his new highschool life , our mc kiyotaka wakes up in an abandoned school He came to realize after that...
29.7K 770 29
Ayanokouji Kiyotaka is a student in class D at the Advanced High School, an institution that evaluates its students through special exams that determ...
164K 5.9K 68
This is the story of an "average" boy attending ANHS as a member of class C. Where he makes new friends and enemies. How will he tackle the challenge...