Izuku The Man Of Iron

By NezutheRatGod

After Izuku was told he was quirkless he felt broken and lost and that his dream was forever gone. His mom br... More

Chapter 1. Beginning Of The Journey To Number 1
Chapter 2. Welcome To UA
Chapter 3. Crazy Gear Head
Chapter 4. Final Blue prints
Chapter 5. Arc Reactor
Chapter 6. Future Plans And Meeting Izuku's Mom
Chapter 7. Designing A Rocket And Building A Factory
Chapter 8. Building The Suit And First Flight
Chapter 9. First And Second Stage Of The Sports Festival
Chapter 10. Third Stage Of Sports The Festival
Chapter 11. Semi And Final Fights
Chapter 12. Grand Opening
Chapter 13. Happiness And Consequences
Chapter 14. Date
Chapter 15. Hosu
Chapter 16. Going To I Island
Chapter 17. Battle For I Island
Chapter 18. Cold Justice
Chapter 19. Rescue And Father
Chapter 20. All Might Vs Iron Man
Chapter 21. Road To Success
Chapter 22. Rivalry
Chapter 23. Court Case
Chapter 24. Summer Training Camp
Chapter 25. Training Camp Battle Part 1
Chapter 26. Training Camp Battle Part 2
Chapter 28. Preparing For Kamino Ward
Chapter 29. Battle For Kamino Ward
Chapter 30. Another Trial
Chapter 31. Dark Days Ahead
Chapter 32. Saving Someone In Need
Chapter 33. Goodbye And Healing
Chapter 34. Quirk Supremacists
Chapter 35. Greed And Love
Chapter 36. Iron Man Vs Iron Monger
Chapter 37. Family And Preparing For The Expo
Chapter 38. The Future And Alien Life
Chapter 39. The Race And Whiplash
Chapter 40. Mental Breakdown

Chapter 27. New Arc Reactor And Foundation To The Future

5.1K 165 39
By NezutheRatGod

In America inside Obadiah Industries, Obadiah was stomping his way into his factory towards his scientists and stopped Infront of one while the others ran away.

"Mr. Stane. Sir, we've explored what you've asked us and it seems as though there's a little hiccup. Actually, um..."

"A hiccup?" Said Obadiah with a hint of anger in his voice.

"Yes, to power the suit... sir, the technology doesn't actually exist. So it..."

"Wait, wait, the technology" said Obadiah as he put his arm around him "William..." He pointed to the large TV screen showing the new arc reactor being installed in New York City to power it. "Here is the technology. I've asked you to simply make it smaller".

"All right, sir, that's what we're trying to do, but... honestly, it's impossible" said William.

Obadiah Stane glared harshly at him as he stood Infront of him "IZUKU MIDORIYA WAS ABLE TO COME UP WITH THIS AND BUILD IT AND HE'S ONLY 16 YEARS OLD!!!!".

"Well, I'm sorry. I'm not Izuku Midoriya...".

Obadiah gritted his teeth and stomped away, he wasn't going to loose a trillion dollar idea because of some teen and he didn't care what he had to do.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Izuku finished putting the finishing touches on his new arc reactor, the other one Mei had the doctors put in was good but wasn't strong enough to do what he needed.

"There it should be done now" said Izuku as he pulled out a piece of palladium and put it inside the new Arc Reactor for his chest, it accepted it and immediately turned on, he then reached up to his chest and pulled out the old one and put the new one in. He took the old one and put it in a case to be used for later or possibly a different suit.

"Congratulations sir, this new arc reactor if connected to your suit should increase the suits power along with how long it can last by 200%" said Jarvis.

"That's good.. how's the mark 5 along with Iron Legion and the Nomu Buster coming?" Said Izuku.

"The frame of the mark 5 is complete and now you'll be able to work on the rest, Iron Legion is ahead of schedule and in two days over 30 bots will be built and programmed to prioritize protecting people. Lastly the Nomu Buster 2.0 should be done in 2 to 3 days from now" said Jarvis.

Just then Cogman walked up to him and handed him his coffee "here you are sir".

"Thank you Cogman, could you please go get Kirishima... It's because of me not being able to knock out Bakugo that he lost his eye, I'm gonna try and make him a new one" said Izuku.

"Of course sir" said Cogman before he walked away heading to the Infirmary to find him.

Izuku sighed and leaned back in his chair and thought over everything that happened after the battle in the training camp.

Ragdoll was kidnapped along with Tokoyami, a good number of the students were injured with himself and Kirishima being the worse and it was all because of Bakugo that they were hurt.

He leaned forward and began drawing schematics for another new suit, it was going to be for the mark 6, he was planning to have it so it would be more resistant to explosive type damage. He also wanted it to be more advanced and have other gear in it that can give him more freedom to do things, one thing he designed for it were a pair of lasers that could cut through almost anything.

Before he could really get started his workshop door opened and Kirishima walked in with a eye patch over his right eye along with a large nasty burn like scar from his eye to his hairline that burned some of the hair off from the explosion.

"How are you doing Kirishima?" Said Izuku looking at him.

"Heh I'm doing good, just gotta get used to missing an eye.. though it's kinda nice that Mina seems to be doting on me and tries to help me however she can, so it's not all bad" said Kirishima.

"Hmm... I just want to tell you that it might be possible for me to make you a new eye if you want, though we'll have to wait for the injury to fully heal so I know what I'm working with" said Izuku.

"Wait are you serious?" He said in complete shock since he thought he'd have to go the rest of his life missing an eye.

"Yes but it depends on the damage mainly, if all the nerves that connect your eye to your brain are to badly damaged it will be a lot harder, though it's still possible as long as the insides of the eye socket aren't to badly damaged" said Izuku.

"Since when were you an expert on the human body and how things work?" Said Kirishima confused.

"Since yesterday".

"Geniuses are scary..." Thought Kirishima.

"Anyways that's all I wanted to say, you can leave if you want or you can stay here l" said Izuku.

"I'd love to stay but Mina made me promise to come back so I can get some more rest to help my body heal faster, so later Midoriya-bro" said Kirishima.

"See ya later Kirishima" said Izuku.

After he left Izuku leaned back in his seat and thought over what him and fury talked about a couple days ago along with the fact that the same people as last time are trying to arrest him and take his stuff again.

(Flashback a two days ago).

After Mei and the doctor left only Izuku and Fury we're in the room, outside the room are two of his agents to protect him.

"I must say you did a pretty decent job at the camp but you could have done better, but then again considering you all had your guards down it's a little bit more understandable" said Fury.

"No.. I should have been prepared and because of that I'm going to work harder, I can't let something like this happen again... God forbid it ever happens to my mom and Mei, I'd never be able to forgive myself if that happened" said Izuku.

"Hm, so what will you do now? The hero association wants everything you own, a good chunk of the government want you and are willing to issue warrants for the tiniest of things. Not only that but now you got a giant hole in your chest with a batter shoved in it to act as a charger and magnet" said Fury.

"Me and my auntie will tear those people a new ass, I'm tired of playing their stupid little games; especially with everything going on". said Izuku "I'm gonna use everything I have to make new suits and gear along with other devices to help me stop them".

"That's good, though I think you should join me and be the leader of that group I mentioned to you, your smart, logical, think things through and can be very charismatic along with inspirational" said Fury.

Izuku looked up at him for a moment as he thought it over, it had lots of benefits but at the same time negatives "how much freedom will I have? Before I say or agree to anything I wanna know what I can and can't do".

Fury let out a tiny chuckle at that, he had to give it to Izuku to think things over and ask questions instead of just going in blindly.

"You'll still be able to do everything you already do, only difference will be that if we need you to help us stop a villain or terrorist then that will have to be your main priority. Also giving how smart you are I'd also like you to help us design gear and vehicles to help protect everyone... And finally.. SHIELD would like to buy that helicarrier your building" said Fury.

Izuku let out a chuckle himself and thought it all over "I can agree to all of this but just know... If I find out the tech I build you guys is in anyone else's hands than no force on earth will stop me. Also you do realize all of this will cost money and for the Helicarrier alone you'd be looking at well over ¥2,653,700,000,000 at the bare minimum for cost".

($20 billion).

Fury reached into his coat pocket and placed down a blank check "NATO has giving me permission to use a blank check so they'll agree to this price. And for you tech you have my word it'll remain in only SHIELD's hands especially since I know you'll only be giving us dumbed down stuff".

"Your not wrong about that, can't let you see all my tricks" said Izuku.

"Hmm well in that case once the Helicarrier is finished inform me, also send me training manuals so I can give it to the future crew and everything" said Fury.

"Jarvis".

"At once sir".

"Well until next time we meet, also for you second court meeting.. let's just say I called in a couple favors that you'll be owing me" said Fury before he stood up and walked away.

(Flashback End).

"Izuku you ok?" Said Mei walking up to him.

"Yes.. just thinking about the conversation I had with Fury.." he said.

"Fury is the tall guy with a eye patch and dark skin right?" Said Mei wanting to make sure she was thinking of the correct person.

"Yeah that's him, don't worry he's a good person, he may lie but in the end he's a trustworthy person that won't betray someone's trust unless he has no other choice" said Izuku.

"Well that's good... How is your chest feeling?".

"It's healing up very nicely, some soreness every once in a while but besides that nothing much" said Izuku.

Mei nodded her head and walked over to him and sat in his lap wrapping her arms around his back and burying her face in the crook of his neck "Can we stay like this for a while..".

He wrapped his arms around her and nodded his head as he gently stroked her back.

"I love you Izuku".

"I love you too Mei".

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

"Thanks to Midoriya's tracker he built to locate Kurogiri along with Yaoyorozu's own tracker she placed on a Nomu we know two different locations that the villains are, but giving the current situation we need to be careful to set off any alarms for the villains" said Nezu looking at the staff and other heroes in the room.

"So what's the plan then?" Said Aizawa looking up at him.

"We'll split the heroes into two strike teams; Endeavor, Gran Torino, Kamui Wood, Edgeshot, Erasure Head, Gang Orca and a bunch of other heroes and police will go to this bar to rescue Tokoyami and try to take down the villains.

At this other location All Might, Best Jeanist, Mt Lady, Midnight, Midoriya and lots of other heroes will go to this warehouse to take out the Nomu.

"Excuse me principal but why have me go to the warehouse instead of the bar?" Said All Might.

"Giving we don't know the exact number of Nomu you'll be needed just in case they get activated" said Nezu.

"And why bring that boy, he's no hero and he's just someone with a big metal suit" said Endeavor glaring harshly.

"He'll prove to be very useful I assure you, giving his suits versatility he'll be beyond helpful" said Nezu.

The other heroes didn't like it but nodded, Midoriya's suits were beyond helpful and if he can help make sure damage and casualties are lower then they can live with it.

"Now let's begin the rest of the planning along with informing the police to begin quietly evacuating people for the next two days" said Nezu.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.3K 455 14
‼️NOMU DEKU STORY‼️ Izuku Midoriya, quirkless and hated by everyone around him. Too trusting for his own good, it only ever brings him pain. It's a t...
2.6K 102 5
It happened when he was three - his mother was killed, and he found that book. The book that brought him to a place far away from his home; far away...
7.1K 220 3
Izuku Midoriya, learned at the age of 4 that he was Quirkless, that all Men aren't equal. At that age, his world came crashing down. He was bullied...
8.8K 345 8
In a world filled with people with an 80% chance to gain superhuman abilities known as quirks, Izuku Yagi found out at such a young age that he is pa...