The Con Queen~ Natasha Romano...

بواسطة MrsWidoww

Y/N, an insanely stealthy con artist, probably the best there is. She partners up with a normal woman, called... المزيد

Part 1: Mission Failed
Part 2: Diamond ring
Part 3: Natasha Romanoff
Part 4: Ice cream date
Part 5: #Stripped
Part 6: Karma is a B*
Part 7: No sleep
Part 8: Clingy Romanoff
Part 9: Practice makes perfect
Part 10: Beach Day Gone Wrong
Part 11: I did it for love
Part 12: Spiced out
Part 13: Partners in crime
Part 14: Kiss me already
Part 15: Such a tease
Part 16: Nights with Nat
Part 17: San Francisco
Part 18: Details & Plans
Part 19: Merry Go Round
Part 20: Mission Possible
Part 21: Drama and Movies
Part 22: Home Sweet Home
Part 23: Just some fun (bar)
Part 24: Should've been there
Part 25: Normalizing
Part 26: I love you.
Part 27: The Place I Grew Up
Part 28: Feels Like Home
Part 29: Check up
Part 30: Awaken
Part 31: I chose love
Part 32: The Flight
Part 33: Back in NY
Part 34: Mike Oxlong
Part 35: Tease
Part 36: Sibling Fight
Part 37: Should've listened.
Part 38: Scars
Part 39: Drunk with Sober <smut>
Part 41: Just Smut <literally>
Part 42: Future Update.
Part 43: Future Momma

Part 40: Suprise Party

933 24 0
بواسطة MrsWidoww

Chapter 3
Slight smut warning

Trying to open my heavy eyes, I fail, for my headache is way too much. The pressure keeps rising. Shit, I hate hangovers. I guess that's what I get for drinking. I try one more time to open my eyes, and it worked. I flicker my eyes open, trying to focus on one thing because I'm a bit nauseated. I groan and lift my head up while my head pounding. Squinting my eyes, I look up into Nat's eyes, catching her already staring at me.

"Good morning darling" she smiles softly, slowly stroking my hair. I place my head down onto her chest again.
"Morning" I mumble against her. I know my head might be sore, but I definitely remember what happened yesterday.

I throw the duvet over my head and look down to my naked body. Heat rushed up to my face as I realize I'm naked on top of Nat. Well, that doesn't matter now I guess. Since she already did her job yesterday night. I sigh and throw the duvet off my head.

"You should probably get dressed, don't want you catching a cold" Nat spoke softly. I groan against her.
"Come on, get dressed and I'll go get you some pills. I just know how bad of a hangover you must have" She adds. Slowly, I roll off her and throw the duvet off me. Exposing my naked body to Nat. She stands up and looks down at me with a smirk. Her eyes wonder up and down my body before she cleared her throat.

"Meet me down stairs after you got ready" she says, sending me a quick smile before leaving the room.

I sigh and stand up, a cold breeze hitting my bare skin. Quickly, I walk in the bathroom where my clothes were still scattered across the floor. I pick it up and throw it in the laundry basket. I took a shower, wrapped a towel around my body and got some clothes out of my own room. After that, I walked downstairs, clutching my forehead. I walk around the corner to see Nat sitting around the counter with her phone in her hand. In front of her is a glass of water and two round pills.

Without saying anything I sit on the opposite side of her. The chair squeaked once I sat down. Nat looks up from her phone.

"Oh hey" she puts her phone away, "drink this"

She pass me the water and pills. I take the cup of water and down the pills. Nat have been staring at my chin since this morning and it's a bit weird.

"What?" I question with a frown, placing the cup down.
"Uh nothing, it's just- don't you want to cover your bruised chin with make up?" She replies, gesturing to my chin.
"Um, why?" I question. Does she think I look ugly?
"Because we're going out for breakfast" Nat shrugs, leaning back on the chair.

"Oh, well, why didn't you just say so?!" I smile and jump off the chair.

I jog upstairs to my room and cover my chin with some makeup which took about 10 minutes to match my skin tone.
After that, I jog down the stairs with my purse in my hand. I hear multiple voices from the living room so I walk in. Henry, Yelena and Nat is sitting at the living room just chatting, they all are ready to go.

We exchanged mornings, Yelena, Henry and I. Then as I got closer to Henry, I see his bruise under his eye also gone. Nat told him to cover up too?

I make my way to Nat and sit down on the couch, next to her.

"So, when are we going?" I question. Nat and Yelena glance over at each other, causing me to frown suspiciously. Okay. Something's definitely up. Yelena clears her throat and turns to me. She checks her watch then looks back up to me.
"In a few minutes, the restaurant isn't open yet" Yelena replies, stuttering a bit. I squint my eyes and nod slowly.
"Okay" I reply slowly.

"That gives us time to confront Natasha and Y/N" Henry starts, a smirk appearing on his face. Nat and I look at each other with a curious face. "Shall we, Yelena?" Henry ask Yelena to confront Nat and I. What the heck did we do? Yelena chuckles, pinching the bridge of her nose and nods.

Henry grins at Yelena then slowly turns his head to Nat and I. I gulp thickly. Yelena and Henry definitely knows something that they shouldn't.

"So, did you two have fun last night?" Henry questions with a devilish smirk. His grin saying that he caught us. My eyes widen and I almost choked on air. I look up to Nat who's giving Henry a death stare and clenches her jaw.
"What do you mean?" Natasha interjects. I shake my head lightly. The tea is spilled Nat, they definitely heard us yesterday. Shit. I knew I was too loud.

Yelena chuckles, slamming her hand on the couch.

"Oh please!" Yelena rolls her eyes, "You know exactly what we're talking about"

"You guys were louder than you think-"

Henry was interrupted by a knock on the door. I let out a relieved breath I didn't even know I was holding in. I'm so thankful for the knock on the door. It happened just on the right time. Nat and Yelena sprung up from the couch.

"Are we expecting someone?" I question, mentioning the knock on the door. Henry and I stand up and follow behind Yelena and Nat as we walk to the door.
"I don't know" Henry responds, the rest kept queit.

"I think Y/N and Henry should get it" Yelena announced. I furrow my eyebrows and glance over to Henry who just shrugs. Yelena and Nat steps out of the way and Henry and I steps in front of the door. We reach out and grab the handle, my hand just above his. We pull on the same time.

"Mom! Dad!" We both yell at the same time. My parents are standing in front of the door with jazz hands and a huge smile, "surprise!" They both shout. Quickly, we all went into a huge group hug and pulled back. My mom is still limping a bit, so I hugged her softly

Henry and I got to know everything better. That Yelena and Nat surprised us with our parents and that we're going out to eat pizza. So now I understand why Henry and I needed to cover up our bruises, to hide it from out parents. Still, my parents can't know that we're a con artist. Nat, Yelena, Henry and I helped our parents with their luggage and brought it to the spare guest room. It's the only room downstairs. After that, we went to Nat's car and hopped in. Me in front with Nat, my parents in the back with Henry and Yelena. The car has more seats than a usual car since it's fancier, that's why there's more than anough space.

"So tell me and your mother one thing. When you guys visited the hospital last week, we didn't ask about any jobs. So what do you kids do?" My dad asks.

My eyes widen and my breathing hitch in my throat. Since Henry and I ran away and lost contact with my parents until the last week, we never spoke about jobs. Shit, we need to come up with a lie.

"Yeah! With all these nice cars and this huge house, you kids should make loads of money!" My mom adds.
My palms start to sweat.

Oh shit. I clear my throat. Well dad, we are a fucking con artist squad. But I can't say that. I quickly look in the car's mirror to Henry and Yelena, they both looked panic with wide eyes. My leg began bouncing. There was a moment of silence, Nat just kept driving before she placed her free hand on my knee, causing my leg to stop bouncing. I take a deep breath in and look at her, but her eyes are glued on the road.

"See, the thing is..." Nat takes a deep breath in and my eyes widen even more. Don't fucking tell my parents we're a con artist, Nat. They'll be so disappointed. "We can't actually tell, because we work with the government and we're not allowed to talk about what's happening in the organization" Nat lies. Oh thank gosh.

My eyes soften and I release a breath. That's actually a good lie. Now my parents can't have any questions because Nat lied that our 'government' that we 'work in' is 'top secret'.

My mom raises her eyebrows is shock of our fake job, "woah" she says.
"Oh, well that's exciting. Which days do you work tho?" My dad questions. I see Henry rolls his eyes and Yelena sigh in the mirror.

"Remember, we're not allowed to say anything to anyone" I tell. My mom hums and nods her head.
"Right, sorry" my dad apologized.
"But, we are on holiday actually, for a month" Yelena adds to the lie. I quickly shot my head to her, thinking she'd say something wrong, but actually, it was also a good lie.

"Oh yay! So there's free time with my children and their soul mates!" My mom cheers. I see Yelena raise her eyebrows and Henry turns red. I slowly turn around in my seat and grin at them.
If only Henry can just ask out Yelena...

(...)

"Alrighty, food will be done in a few" The waiter smiles before walking away.

I smile back at the female waiter before turning back to my family. Around the round table sits I, Henry on my left with Nat on my right, Yelena next to Henry and my parents next to Yelena and Nat.
I hold the top of my red whine glass, swinging it around ever so lightly.

"I have a question" My mother broke the silence and everyone looked over to her.
I cock back my eyebrow.

"So, I know that Yelena and Henry isn't together. But, Natasha and Y/N, how's everything going?" My mom asks. I take a sip of my whine and let Nat answer the question.
"It's going better than ever, I love your daughter Mr and Mrs. Y/L/N" Nat says, her words causing me to blush. I hide my smile by drinking my whine.

"That's good, I'm happy for you two" My mom smiles. I look at Nat and she looks back at me, quickly sending me a smile.
"And..." My dad starts, we look over to him. "More juicy, have you guys kissed yet?" My dad smirks. My eyes widen and suddenly ,under the table, Nat places her hand on my thigh. I chuckle nervously and look over to Nat. She glances over to me with a smirk before sliding her hand up and down my leg. She turns to my dad with a stern face.

I look over to Yelena and Henry who's trying to hold back their laugh.

"Only on the cheek, sir" Nat lies. I give Henry a death stare as he mumbles, "yeah right". I kick Henry under the table causing him to frown at me, furiously.

"Well, that's nothing" my dad laughs at Nat. I awkwardly laugh and clear my throat. "Oh nonsense!" My mom clapped my dad against his shoulder softly and turns to me and Nat. "You two can take all the time you want to have your first real kiss" my mom winks at me. I mentally facepalm myself. Gosh, this is so embarrassing, but Nat seems to be enjoying it, because she's smirking.

"Yeah, thanks mom. Can we please move to the next topic?" I question queitly, taking my glass of whine and hiding my blushed face behind it.
Yelena and Henry chuckles.
"Yes, of course dear, sorry" My mom smiles cheekly.

I sigh in relief.

Eventually, our food came and we all start to dig in. We all ordered different type of pasta, but Henry and I got the same. We chatted about random stuff that happened in our lives.
Then, Nat's hand came crashing down on my thigh again. Act fool, act fool. I keep acting like I listen to my mom speaking, nodding my head along every word she says, but my mind is focused by Nat's hand. I smile at my mom before my dad told a story about his first job, how he arrested criminals. Because he was a cop. I glance down at Nat's hand slowly going more up. My breathing start to raise and I look up to Nat. She's listening and watching my father so innocently, acting like she's doing nothing. Her hand keeps raising a bit. My breathing hitch once her hand went up my skirt. Nat then looks at me with a smirk, leaning towards me.

"Everything okay?" She teases queitly so that nobody else can hear. I give her a cheeky smile and nod before crossing my legs above each other. Now, her hand is trapped between my thighs.
"Perfectly fine" I respond and look back to my parents. I can see Nat smirk and look to my parents also.

Everything was going so smoothly, we all eating and laughing together before Nat squeezed my thigh tightly. I gulped and quickly unfold my legs, her hand now free. I can just sense how proud she is of herself. Why is she doing this, it's so risky. My breathing got unstable once her finger brushed over the fabric of my panties. That's when I stood up from my chair causing Nat to slide her hand off my thigh. Everyone looks at me.

"I need to use the bathroom" I smile to my parents, "be right back" I add, looking at Yelena and Henry and ignore Nat.

I walk away and into the women's bathroom. Nobody is in here. I sigh and walk to the sink. I bend down and splash my face with some cold water. I pull back from the sink and look at myself in the mirror. My face is a blushing mess, I've never seen it this red before. Everyone definitely knew I've been blushing. I dry my face off and walked into a stall. I turn around, about to close it before a hand stopped it. I frown.
The hand pushes the door open, revealing Nat with a smirk. I clench my jaw.

"What you're doing is way to risky, Nat. What if we got caught-"
Nat cuts me off by shushing me and coming into the stall.
"That's the fun of it" She replies with a grin and closes the door, still facing me. I gulp. This is one heck of a small stall. Our bodies are basically pressing against each other.

"I have a proposal" she smirks. Wait? A marriage proposal? I frown and watch as she reaches into her bag. She pulls out a tiny purple vibrator. I can feel heat rushing to my cheeks and my breathing got stuck in my throat.
"For the rest of the day, keep this in. If you keep it in and don't make a single sound, you'll get a reward likewise to this" She announce. I look back and forth from the vibrator and her devilish smirk.

There was silence, my mouth hanging open in shock.

"But, I'm not going to force you to do this. I just want to see if you're up for the challenge" she shrugs innocently. I furrow my eyebrows and take the vibrator from her. She folds her arms and looks down to me.
"Always up for a challenge" I grin and sit down onto the toilet seat. I pull down my skirt, Nat looking at my every move. I slowly lower my panties. I quickly look up to Nat who's smirking down at me. I take a deep breath in and spread my legs open. I look down and stick the mini vibrator in with a groan. I sigh multiple times and look up to Nat.

"Good girl" she praises, causing me to blush. I start to dress myself up again.
I stand up, her hovering over me.

"Now remember..." she reaches into her bag. "Not a single sound"

Suddenly, the vibrator turned on, on the lowest setting. The sudden pressure did give me a fright tho. But, I can resist it, it isn't that bad yet. It appears that the remote is inside of Nats bag.

"Let the games begin" I smirk.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

5.3K 140 14
Wanda Maximoff and Natasha Romanoff have been married for nearly a decade, but they've never gotten themselves into a situation quite like this befor...
17.8K 487 28
An enemies to lovers story between y/n and Natasha Romanoff I won't say too much you will find out when you read it:)
62.4K 1.5K 17
Natasha Romanoff: beautiful, mysterious and against all kinds of love. Tony Stark: handsome, flirtatious and very much in the spotlight. Natasha is...
95.8K 2.4K 11
Y/n had been an Avenger for a year already. Her best friends were Wanda Maximoff and Natasha Romanoff... The hot, red-haired woman for whom she maybe...