Sunshine, there ain't a thing...

By malleymomsen

(THIS WAS MY FIRST STORY. I HAD NO SENSE IN SPELLING OR GRAMMER.) Delilah Quinn (Bostwick) is Kellin Quinns t... More

When you cant sleep at night (OM&M and PTV)
Chapter 2 PANCAKES!!!!
Chapter 3 the talk!!!
chapter 4 bryanstars
Wow Tony!
BUBBLES!!!
so much drama
play it girl!
MEEP
awe aint that cute :3
moving, panties and midnight skinney dipping
AIR PORT
Meeting back up with everyone
coming home to mom
I fucked up big time
Save me!
Pimp and a saviour
Victor
Why
Visiting
The news
Oh my god!
Devin Antonio Fuentes.
Wedding Complications
Epilouge

WOW

572 10 3
By malleymomsen

~Alex's POV~

So after while me and all the guys were watching Sleeping With Sirens Jayy Von Monroe asked to borrow my phone so I let him. When the set ended he Dahvie and Delilah I walked back to my bus to take a shower. I stood in the shower leting the hot water role down my body I washed my hair and turned off the water. I then heard a slight knock on the door. I grabbed a towel and wrapped it around my waist and went to open the door. As I opened Delilah Dahvie and Jayy were standing there.

"Oh um I wasn't expecting you bubbles." I said as I smiled at her. She looked confused.

"Heres your phone Alex." Jayy said as he handed me my phone. Then he and Dahvie walked away. I slid open my phone and a note was on my screen.

-Alex what ever you do trust me don't give up on Delilah. She loves you and you would be the best for her trust me but dont let her know I told you this.-Jayy

I looked back up at Delilah."Come on in Bubbles." I offered as I held my hand out. She followed me in and we sat on the couch.

"You can put on pants you know that right." She said with a smile.

"What if I dont want to. What if I don't even want to wear this stupid towel." I said with a cheese smile.

"I would then probably lay down and not look." She said with a cheesy smile of her own. I then stood up and moved in front of her and ripped off my towel.

"MEEP!" She yelled as she laid down not looking. I leaned down and whispered.

"You know you like it Bubbles." Then I kissed her cheek. I walked to my suit case and grabbed boxers and pulled them on. I walked back out and Delilah was sitting up and still smiling with a hint of pink on her cheeks.

"Why you smiling bub." I said. She then put her phone in her pocket and smiled.

"Nothing." She started to laugh. I walked up to her and sat down next to her.

"Dont make me tickle you to get it out of you." I said as I poked her waist.

"Dont you dare! Alexander!" She said sternly.

"Fine I will just take your phone." I quickly grabbed her phone and ran to the back lounge being chased by her. I opened her phone and she was texting Jayy.

D-omg he totally showed me his dick!

J-Damn girl did you suck it xD

D-Omg no haha but hes so omg like thank you Jayy I like him so much. Will you come with me when I have to talk to Tony later?

J-Yeah of course

I opened the door and grabbed Delilah and pulled her into a kiss.

"I like you so much Delilah." I whispered.

"I probably like you more than you like me." I pulled her close into a hug.

"Jayy and Dahvie helped me see the truth."she mummbled. I just held her.Then her phone vibrated. I pulled away and handed it to her.

"Hey Tony. Whats up?"

"I was thinking we could hang out tonight so we can talk." I heard Tony say faintly.

"Um Tony I have plans for tonight but I am going to talk to you in a few minutes." she said back.

"Oh okay. Is everything okay?" He asked.

"Yeah Im fine Tony see you in a bit." she then hung up her phone and looked up at me.

"I'm sorry Alex I have to go. I will be back in like an hour." She placed a kiss on my lips. "Ill catch your set alright." Then she walked away.

Delilah's POV

As I walked off the All Time Low bus I smiled and realized how happy Alex makes me. I love him. I grabbed my phone from my pocket and called Jayy.

"Hey Jayy I'm going to talk to Tony you still coming with?" I asked.

"Yeah come by my bus and we will go from there."

"Alright see you in a few Jayy. Bye." I then hung up and made my way toward his bus.

"Delilah!" I heard someone call. I turned and saw Ronnie Radke walking toward me.

"Hey Ronnnie how you been I havent seen you in forever!" I said.

"Right! Haha we will have to chill." He suggested.

"Yeah Ill text you but I have to go Ill see you around." I said as I gave him a hug and continued toward the BOTDF bus. When I reached the bus I knocked and Jayy opened and walked out.

"Hey bitch." He said with a laugh.

"Hey Jayy." I got my phone and called Tony.

"Hey Tony where are you we have to talk."

"Im at my bus come by." I hung up and Jayy and I walked to the Pierce the Veil bus in silence. I knocked on the door and Tony opened and his face fell when he noticed my face along with Jayys.

"Umm whats up?" He said as he stepped out side.

"Us Tony as a couple we won't work." Tonys face fell even deeper."But please Tony don't do what you did last time. Be strong you will find some one." He stayed quiet. He looked up at Jayy.

"Can you give us a second Jayy please." Jayy looked at me then back at Tony.

"Fine what ever Tony." He hugged me then walked away.

"Delilah what the fuck I thought we had something. Did that day we spent together mean nothing to you!" He screamed.

"Tony it meant the world to me." I said calmly.

"Then What the hell! Delilah I love you so much you're my world. You are alway in my head. When I'm out with the guys I think I would rather be with the woman I love, Delilah Quinn! What the hell did I do this time for you to just leave me like this!" he said. His eyes were filled with tears. It broke my heart to see him like this. "I love you Delilah." He brought me into a hug and He just broke down.

"Tony its not that I dont love you its just I want to try with a relationship with Alex. Like I said before Tony you will always be in my heart." I said. "Just Tony promise me now you will be strong about this and trust me if me and him get serious you will be the first person I tell. Your my best friend Tony and you always will be." I kissed his cheek and wiped the tears away from his cheek.

"Bye Tony. Text me all the time so I know your okay. Alright." He nodded and I walked back to Jayy.

"How did it go?" He asked.

"He seems okay but I know he isn't." I responded.

"Well bye Jayy see you later." I hugged him bye and walked back to the All Time Low Bus. I knocked on the door and Alex opened.

"Hey Alex." I said with a smile.

"Lets get some lunch?" He asked as he walked down the stairs. I nodded and we walked toward the caffiteria. I spotted Vic and Kellin in the corner and we walked towards them.

"She chose Alex over Tony! What the fuck that girl is bypolar!" I heard Vic say.

"True I think Tony's better for her." We over heard.

"Stay here Alex I'll be back." I said as I walked off and grabbed their arms and pulled them into private.

"Wow Hey Delilah we were just talking about you." Kellin said awkwardly.

"Yeah I know Alex and I heard." I said.

"Listen Delilah..." I interupted Vic.

"I love them I really do! I'm trying to figure out who I belong with! Why can't you guys just understand!" I pleaded. Kellin pulled me into a hug.

"I love you sis. We're sorry." He whispered.

"No you're not." I spitted out as I pushed Kellin away.

"Delilah, yes we are we are sorry just know one thing Tony will always love you." Vic said as he hugged me. I felt my self starting to cry. Kellin joined the hug.

"I love you guys." I said.

"I love you too." They said in unision. I started to giggle.

"How many weeks are left of this tour?" I asked.

"3 weeks kiddo." Vic said.

"Alright 3 weeks to decide." I muttered. I walked back toward the caffiteria to meet back up with Alex. I walked in and I saw Alex and Tony arguing. It seemed like it was going to escutate quickly. I ran up to them.

"I'm done Delilah!" Alex screamed. He marched away. I looked at Tony he looked ferious. I stepped infront of Tony.

"What the fuck just happened!" I yelled.

"I was protecting you! Do you know who Lisa is! His girlfriend in Baltimore!" As he said those words I got so much more angry.

"No I didn't now about her but we aren't dating." I felt my heart break because he didn't even tell me anyhing about a girlfriend.

"But Delilah when did you think he was going to tell you about her!" I felt my eyes fill with tears.

"I don't know Tony I really don't." I collapsed onto the ground. "I'm sorry."

"Just come on let me take you back to your bus and you can get some sleep. I already played so I can stay with you." He belt over and picked me up bridal style and carried me away. I could fell him still tensed up and angry. I felt my self just break down in his arms. He kissed the top of my head.

"What happened." I heard a familliar voice ask.

"Alex is a fucking liar and he hurt her, thats what happened Austin." I cried just a bit harder.

"Oh my fucking god." Then we started to walk again. I felt Tony knock on the door then it opened.

"I'll explain later." Tony mummbled. I looked up and saw Kellin. He looked mad and about to kick someones ass.

"Do you want to be in your bed or the lounge?"

"My bed room." I muttered. Soon I felt Tony sit down and he held me close. Soon the door flew open and I heard Kellin Vic and Mike.

"What the fuck happened tell me now!" Kellin said forcibly.

"Well good ol Alex forgot to mention he has a girlfriend back in baltimore." I felt him tense up again.

"That fucking asshole! I'm going to fucking kill him!" Mike yelled as he punched the wall and walked away. With out another word from Vic or Kellin they walked out and we were left alone. I looked up at Tony and he looked down. He wipped the tears from my cheeks. I then moved my hand behind his neck and pulled his face to mine.

"I love you Tony. I was stupid to think I loved someone else." I whispered as I pulled him into a kiss. He picked me up and placed me flat on my back with out breaking the kiss. I pulled at the shirt and he pulled it over his head.

"I love you too Delilah." Tony muttered.

_____________________________________________________________________

Daw okay I am not a fan of BOTDF but I wanted Delilah to have a gay best friend (Jayy) so yeah. But DRAMA! dun dun dahhhhhhhhh lol but thanks for reading this story has beeen geting so many views it went from like 40 reads to 200 reads in like a week :* thank you reader <3

(EDITED)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 63 10
Kellin Quinn is a depressed high school student with no family, home, or job until he meets a mysterious boy who flips his life around. *super bad tr...
383K 17.1K 22
Kellin Quinn is a new student in a boarding school ruled by reckless and rebelling Vic Fuentes. Note: Violent, trigger ending
1.9K 113 11
Kellin Quinn has everything in his life he could ever want. He was dating his beautiful girlfriend, Katelynne, was in a famous band called Sleeping W...
15.4K 684 28
Vic has been in a committed relationship with Kellin, the stipper for a while now and things are starting to get serious between the two men. Then s...