Fox Breeding Guide

By LiannQ

Title: 狐狸精饲养指南 Author: 乔柚 Status: 49 Chapters + Extra (Completed) Description: As the last nine-tailed fox i... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
46
47
48
49

45

134 4 0
By LiannQ

Chapter 45

    Yuan Tang had never met his biological parents, so naturally he couldn't understand what they meant to him. Chong Hao sat down beside him, looked at his angry face, and said, "No, I don't just like you Did you?"

    Yuan Tang frowned, and said crisply: "If you dare to like others, you will die!"

    "How dare you." Chong Hao comforted him, Yuan Tang pointed outside, and asked, "When will he leave? "

    "You don't like him?"

    "Would you like someone who looks so similar to you?"

    "If I have a twin brother, I will be happier."

    Yuan Tang frowned, and said: "Then I will admit it ." I can't leave you anymore, what should I do if I treat your brother as you?"

    "It doesn't matter, no matter what you become, I will recognize you."

    "Then, that person..."

    "He is your father, and he came all the way to find you, Are you willing to drive him away?"

    Yuan Tang said without hesitation: "Of course I am, but I am afraid that you will not."

    "Why would I be reluctant?"

    "Because he is good-looking!"

    "He is a man with a fairy companion. He is godfather's fairy lover and your biological father, how could I hate him because of his good looks? I only respect him because of you."

    Yuan Tang was angry: "I don't like him, I hate him Him!"

    "You don't like him just because he's good-looking? What's the reason?"

    This sentence angered him, and malice gathered in Yuan Tang's eyes: "Yes, just because he is good-looking, I I want to kill him!"

    He flew out suddenly, the red clothes fluttered like a ghost, Chong Hao's figure flashed, and he came to the door to block his way, and said softly: "I'm joking with you, of course I know you It's not because he's good-looking that you don't like him, there must be other reasons, right?"

    He was just teasing Yuan Tang, but Yuan Tang obviously couldn't help teasing, he won't reason with you, he won't be submissive to you, if you think he is evil, then he will only be evil.

    The annoyance in Yuan Tang's eyes receded a little because of his soft voice, he still raised his sharp claws and said, "If you think I don't like him just because he is good-looking, that's it!"

    "Of course not." Chong Chong Hao held his hand, Yuan Tang retracted it immediately, and retracted his sharp claws by the way, turned around and climbed onto the bed, wrapped in the quilt, and ignored him.

    Chong Hao leaned over to look, and Yuan Tang covered his head inside by the way. He sat by the bed and said, "If Ah Tang is unhappy, you can tell me."

    "Why am I unhappy?"

    "I think It can be seen that you are not happy." Chonghao knew that he couldn't suppress the matter in his heart, so he coaxed patiently: "Is it because he said that you and Tiandao are brothers, so he can't accept it?"

    Yuan Tang was silent for a long time, and finally made a sound Came out from under the quilt, and said in a low voice, "It's been so many years, why did you come to me now?

    " , You have experienced many things."

    After a while, Yuan Tang said again: "Then..."

    Chong Hao leaned closer to the quilt, "Huh?"

    "Then he knows..." Yuan Tang said in a low voice: "Does he know what I've been through?"

    He knows that I have been reincarnated since I was very young. Climbing up from below to touch the light of the day, but falling down again and again? He knew that I dug out my heart with my own hands, that I walked up to the God-beating Platform on foot, that my muscles, bones, and soul had been crushed inch by inch, and that I had thought about never being born into the world?

    If the world is like a chessboard, I would rather never have my place on the chessboard.

    Since there is a foothold for me, why is it only accompanied by suffering? He is so powerful, why doesn't he come to help me and make my life easier?

    Chong Hao stretched out his hand, then slowly withdrew it, saying: "He knows, he knows that A Tang is very hard, he said, this time, as long as A Tang is willing, he can stay with A Tang all the time." What

    Chong Hao said , Yuan     Tang has always been a believer, he showed two wet eyes from inside, and asked: "Really?"

    "Really." Chong Hao said: "Are you very happy?"

Shaking his head, he said, "What if he hides evil intentions?"

    "What do you think he's plotting against you ?" "What if he

    plots against my immortal fetus?"

    Chong Hao thought for a while, and said, "Then let's guard against him."

    Yuan Tang Immediately nodded.

    In this way, Kun lived under Yuantang's nose.

    In fact, Yuan Tang didn't become so ugly, he just ate a lot recently and gained a little weight, but even so, he didn't want to face Kun, who looked so similar to him, in this way, because I am afraid that I will be a green leaf for others.

    He said he didn't like Kun, but he still ran over to look for him from time to time. The little white fox figure ran across the snow-white marble floor, pushed open the heavy door with its front paws, rushed in in two steps, and then jumped onto the table, kicking its butt. Sitting on it, he kept staring at Kun with his dark eyes.

    For several days in a row, Kun couldn't help asking him: "Since you don't like me, why do you keep staring at me?" The

    little fox tilted his head, it was difficult for him to speak humanly, so he sent a voice transmission: "Prevent you from doing bad things. "

    Kun looked funny: "Do you think I will harm you?"

    "Who knows?" Yuan Tang stared at him without blinking, but he was thinking in his mind, so I used to drink water from a cup like this Looks good, so I used to be so pleasing to the eye when I smiled, so when I used to talk to people, would people stare at me like this?

    Relying on the fact that the other party is somewhat similar to him, he repeatedly simulated in his mind how others would feel when they saw him, and his mood suddenly became better and better.

    "If I want to kill you, I just need to slow down the time..." He turned the water glass upside down, but the water in it was not poured out at all. He smiled, took the glass away with his backhand, and put it on the table, above The ball of water splashed down into the glass again: "A Tang, I will not kill you, I will only protect you."

    Yuan Tang likes when people say such things to him, although he doesn't trust the person in front of him very much, Kun reached out to touch his little head, Yuantang wanted to bite him with his mouth, but suddenly found that his fingertips seemed to have infinite spiritual power. Among the meridians.

    He was taken aback for a moment: "Why is this?"

    "Because I'm flattering you." Kun stretched out his other arm to hold him in his arms. Every time he touched him, a lot of spiritual power was absorbed by him. Yuan Tang's eyes lit up immediately, he was touched comfortably by him, and said: "Why are you flattering me?"

    "Of course I hope you like me." Kun smiled again, Yuan Tang half-closed his eyes, softly Said : "I still think you have some other purpose."

    "I can stay until you give birth."

    "I read in the book that it will hurt."

    "I will help you."

    "Are you a man or a woman?"

    "I can have a female body or a male body, which one do you prefer?"

    Yuan Tang blinked and stared at him blankly, Kun bent his lips, tapped the tip of his nose lightly, and said: "In the future, there will be I’m here, no one dares to bully you.”

    “Then can I bully others?”

    “Who do you want to bully?”

    “Of course it’s Yuan Qi, he hurt me so badly, I have to take revenge.”

    “Actually, even if it’s him, It can't control your fate."

    "But he punished Chonghao, do you know what it feels like to be eaten away by thousands of ants?"

    Kun's hand slipped onto his belly, and he said slowly: "Chonghao is tied to your fate, and he is already out of his control. There are many rules in this world, but not all of them are made by him. Yes ." The

    little fox patted his hand on his belly with his paw, then jumped off his lap and ran out, he was angry again and didn't want to pay attention to him, but the other party's voice came over: "Don't roll around now, be small..."

    Before he finished speaking, the vixen who was moving forward on all fours suddenly hugged his head, turned into a ball and rolled out through the crack of the door.

    In fact, he likes to walk like this recently, and he always rolls faster, but today he feels a little different, just as he rolled out, he was kicked in the stomach suddenly, the little fox stopped immediately, looked at himself with his head down belly.

    He touched his belly with his claws, and saw a bulge suddenly protruding from it. When his furry ears moved, his eyes suddenly widened. He rolled for a long time, all the way to Chonghao, hurting him Had to hug him up: "What's the matter, didn't I tell you to walk well?"

    Yuan Tang patted his stomach with his claws, and Chong Hao frowned: "What's wrong? Stomach hurts?

    " Suddenly, he was taken aback: "He just moved..." The

    little fox shook his head, Chonghao couldn't help laughing, and said, "A Tang is really amazing, he's moving."

    He hugged the little fox and gently pressed his face Touching his soft belly, he felt his face being kicked, and immediately asked, "Does it hurt?"

    Yuan Tang stretched out two small paws to hug his head, and found that he couldn't wrap around him, so he said Transformed into a human form again, Chong Hao still held his small body and listened to his stomach, but before he could react to the sudden increase, he hurriedly hugged the man firmly, with a rare flustered expression on his face: "What are you doing? "

    It's better to hug you this way." Yuan Tang opened his arms and wrapped them around his neck tightly. Fortunately, although he has become a human, his weight hasn't changed much, otherwise he might have fallen. Chong Hao's neck was rubbed hard by him, and then he heard him say: "I hurt."

    Chong Hao immediately said: "Go and ask the fairy doctor." After

    he finished speaking, he carried Yuan Tang and walked towards the palace, and put him on the bed. Kun also came in, and asked worriedly, "What's the matter?"

    "He said it hurts ." "

    Kun looked at Yuan Tang, the other party's eyes were clear, he was used to talking nonsense, except when it was extremely abnormal, he almost didn't know what he was guilty of, what he wanted to say, he shut his mouth again, and hid himself when the fairy doctor came out of shape.

    The immortal doctor prescribed some holy medicines, and some anti-natal pills. Chong Hao took them one by one, thanked him, sat beside Yuan Tang, and took out a cup for him to eat. Yuan Tang had just finished drinking from the cup when suddenly His complexion changed: "This, this..."

    Kun: "?"

    "Isn't this the cup I used to take a bath last time! Why did you use it for me!!!" Yuan Tang was furious, but Chong Hao clearly didn't react, He glanced at it, and said in surprise, "You still despise yourself?"

    "...Aww!!" Yuan Tang's face turned fierce in an instant, and he threatened angrily, "I'll eat you!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.1M 259K 100
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
18.2K 68 42
For someone want to read novel story With seme protoganist For some error site problem I might not put the link of the story I might just input the R...
283K 13.3K 56
The Villain Dressed as a Little Mermaid [Interstellar] 反派穿成小人鱼[星际] Author 狩心 Status 56 Chapters Description As the villain in the book, Lin Xi commit...
2.4M 140K 46
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...