Fox Breeding Guide

By LiannQ

Title: 狐狸精饲养指南 Author: 乔柚 Status: 49 Chapters + Extra (Completed) Description: As the last nine-tailed fox i... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
43
44
45
46
47
48
49

42

110 3 0
By LiannQ

Chapter 42: Baby

    Yuan Tang now sleeps on a bed that is as soft as clouds every day. The bed curtains in the fairy world are not as thick as in the world, but with some light gauze, which is faint and shadowy, causing him to lie down for a whole day.

    He was lethargic, and Chong Hao couldn't bear to disturb him, so he personally took his magic stove every day and made whatever he ate.

    Because he really couldn't entangle Yuan Tang, Chong Hao finally prepared Wang Liang Pill for him and fed it secretly. Yuan Tang immediately began to feel sleepy. He sat beside the other party, touched his increasingly protruding abdomen, and then ring Holding the soft body of the man, let him sleep against her.

    Not long after, Yuan Tang woke up. When he saw Chong Hao for the first time, a look of amazement flashed across his eyes, and then he stared non-stop.

    As the name suggests, this Wangliang Dan Dan is a beam that makes people forget. When Chong Hao asked for it from the immortal doctor, he only asked for one or two days' worth of it, so that he could forget about the Laoshizi Tongxin Pill, but seeing His eyes became uncertain, "What's the matter? Don't you remember me?"

    Yuan Tang said kindly, "Who are you?"

    "..." Chong Hao took out the magic weapon and sent a voice transmission to the immortal doctor: "Give me Is it Wangliang Pill?"

    "Exactly."

    "Two days?"

    "Two days, no more, no less."

    "Why does he seem to have forgotten his past?"

    "Don't worry, Immortal Venerable, after three days he will I just remembered."

    "..." If he hadn't been well-bred, Chong Hao might have blown his spirit.

    This is really, I can't understand the myth! What Chong Hao wanted was to make Yuan Tang forget about those two days. Who made him lose his memory for two days? Looking at his lover's ignorant eyes, he had to tell him his identity in detail. Yuan Tang listened obediently, and said oh, Reluctantly, he propped himself up from Chonghao's arms, looked left and right in the hall, and suddenly his eyes fell on the night pearl: "Is that from our family?"

    Chonghao said: "There is no need to take it off, even if it is on the wall. , that's yours too."

    Yuan Tang was skeptical, and looked him up and down with his beautiful eyes, feeling that this man is so handsome and my eyes are so good, while turning over and getting out of bed, he suddenly felt something was wrong, he looked down at his stomach, and said: " What's wrong with me?"

    "You... have always loved to eat, and you're a little fat."

    Yuan Tang had a strange look on his face: "Why don't you despise me?"

    "Because you're good-looking."

    Yuan Tang waved his hand immediately after listening, The mirror on the wall flew towards him. When Yuan Tang saw his face, his eyes suddenly brightened, and a clear expression appeared on his face. He suddenly became puzzled: "Why did I fall in love with you?"

    "... "If it wasn't for Yuantang's amnesia, Chonghao might never know that he actually dislikes his own appearance.

    Yuan Tang immediately put aside his thought that he was attractive just now, and said, "Did you have a crush on me a long time ago, so you lied to me by taking advantage of my amnesia?"

    Chong Hao said lightly, "You can go and find out, The whole world knows that you and I are fairy couples."

    "Why does the whole world know about us?"

    "Because you are worried that I will be snatched away..." Yuan Tang's face was wrinkled, and he almost wrote 'Only you So I'm still worried about being snatched away by others? Faced with his expression of disgust and contempt, Chong Hao couldn't tell the truth even if it was true. He stood up and said, "Forget it, you will understand after two days."

    "Where are you going?"

    " Get you something to eat."

    When he walked in, he packed up the night pearls in the room, including the mirror, and the vixen was lying on the ground examining the value of his bed.

    Thieves do not change. Chong Hao frowned, and put those things out again, watching them fly out of the package, the vixen immediately became anxious: "Hey, what are you doing?"

    "These are just vulgar things for decoration, not treasures, you It's useless to come."

    Chong Hao walked over, pulled him up from the ground, and said: "You are pregnant now, don't be rash, be careful of accidents."

    "I'm pregnant?" Yuan Tang was stunned, his first reaction was to face down Going to touch, Chong Hao's eyelids twitched again, he hugged him to the chair with both hands, and said, "Stay here obediently, you should remember everything in two days."

    "How could it be..." Yuan Tang said : "How could I fall in love with someone who looks like you?"

    Honestly speaking, Chong Hao's looks are definitely not bad, and he is also a leader in the three worlds. But Yuantang was born with hell, endowed with stunning beauty by heaven and earth, and born to be seductive. Once he stands there, he asks a person to sit there with a stool without doing anything. He also has a ignorant, conceited temperament. Before seeing what he looks like, he still thinks that he has good eyesight, but when he sees what he looks like, he immediately turns his face and is ruthless.

    Chong Hao recalled Yan Zhi's self-restraint after being told he was ugly when he played in the battle, and suddenly felt that if he hadn't had some relationship with Yuan Tang, he must have been humiliated like Yan Zhi.

    He suddenly felt it was funny, and he was a little irritated, and said, "If you think I'm ugly, you can leave on your own."

    Yuan Tang grabbed a chicken leg with one hand, and walked outside. The majestic guards passed by, Yuan Tang frowned suddenly, turned over and jumped down from the upstairs, while puffing out his cheeks and eating chicken legs, he flew out of the palace with his toes and landed on the streets of Moshang City. He looked at the people in front of him. People came and went, rubbed his eyes hard, and looked back and forth at the people on the street carefully.

    Chonghao was worried about what he would do due to amnesia, so he quietly followed him all the way, seeing him walking for a few streets and suddenly returning the same way, because he couldn't figure out his mind, he went back to the hall by himself, sat at the table and pretended to be It's like never going out.

    Soon, Yuan Tang opened the door, sat down in front of him, and started to eat.

    "Why did you come back again?"

    "I have a crush on you, and I still have a bit of vision." The vixen looked a little aggrieved: "It turns out that you are not ugly, but you are not as good-looking as me."

    Chong Hao didn't know what to say to comfort him, so he grabbed something to eat.

    The vixen drooped his eyelashes, and said, "So I chose you because I had no choice."

    "..." Chong Hao heard that in the few years when Yuan Tang was born, he would often stare at his own shadow or those Looking at the radiant stones, he even polished some of the stones in Ah Wu Ze, and stared at them. The great immortal who observed him back then still felt that it was a mystery. Now, Chong Hao felt that there seemed to be an explanation .

    He was still a little worried about whether the vixen who lost his memory for two days would disobey discipline and go out to poke something, but he soon realized that he was worrying too much.

    Yuan Tang started to take pictures of himself in the mirror after eating, and said to himself from time to time—

    "This world doesn't deserve a beauty like me."

    "...Why would I willingly give birth to this man?"

    "Woo..."

    He Turning his head to look at Chong Hao after a while, the tears in his eyes did not seem to be fake, Chong Hao silently cleaned up the table, but he heard him choked up and shouted: "Come here."

    Chong Hao walked towards him, Yuan Tang said: "Do you not like me very much?"

    "I like you very much." Chong Hao felt that it might take him a while to get used to his unnatural beauty, so he squatted beside Yuan Tang and said softly, "This mirror may be a fake mirror." Mirror."

    Yuan Tang: "?"

    "I'll give you a real mirror for my husband." He beckoned, and a simple carved bronze mirror flew in from outside, and he brought that thing in front of Yuan Tang, saying: "This The name of the object is the Demon Mirror, take a closer look, this is the real you."

    Yuan Tang stretched out his hand to take it, and immediately found the person inside, with big frog eyes, a forehead and a big bloody mouth, he was startled, and suddenly lost the Looking in the mirror, he turned his head to look at the man Chonghao incredulously and said solemnly: "So, it's not that you are unlucky to meet me, I'm the unlucky one."

    Yuantang's lips trembled. For a moment, he really believed Chonghao's words, but he reached out and touched his lips, and immediately picked up the mirror, grabbed Chonghao and took a picture together—the

    mirror When their two pairs of frog eyes met, Yuan Tang was furious: "How dare you lie to me?!"

    Chong Hao laughed instantly, turned around and ran away without hesitation, Yuan Tang stood up clumsily and chased him, Chong Hao It was only to tease him to see his sad true feelings, pretending to run two steps, then suddenly turned around, Yuan Tang was caught off guard, he bent down and hugged him, and pressed his lips together.

    Yuan Tang was caught off guard by his kiss, Gu Ying's tears of self-pity were still hanging from the corners of his eyes, his expression was a little dull: "You, how dare you..."

    Chong Hao kissed his lips again, bent his lips and said: " I'm yours, why don't you dare?"

    "You, you are really mine?"

    "You tricked me into it."

    Yuan Tang expressed disbelief, "Impossible."

    "Then you think if I took the initiative, Can I fool you?"

    "..." Yuan Tang looked at him seriously for a while, and said, "You are probably one-tenth as good-looking as me. If ten of you go together, maybe you can force it with me." Make a good match."

    Chong Hao couldn't help kissing him again, he never knew that Yuan Tang, who didn't know anything before, was so cute, it almost melted people's hearts, recalling three thousand years ago, he suddenly regretted that he should not Yuan Tang left, maybe...

    His thoughts were suddenly interrupted by Yuan Tang: "I still don't think you are good enough for me, I'm going to find nine more people who are as good-looking as you to match me.

    " It was something Yuan Tang did, Chong Hao smiled and said: "If you think I'm not worthy of one, I'll give you ten." After

    he finished speaking, ten clones suddenly appeared on one side, Each of them is handsome and handsome, with a phoenix and a dragon, and Yuantang's eyes almost popped out.

    He licked his lips, and said again: "They are all exactly like you, what's the point, I'm going to find something different."

    "That can't be done." Chong Hao put away his smile and said, "You said that you are going to sign a fairy contract with me. Once you violate it, you will be punished."

    After he finished speaking, several other Chong Hao surrounded him all at once, The gloomy face made Yuan Tang shrink back, he looked at Chong Hao secretly, and said in a low voice: "I still have children, are you willing to punish me?"

    Chong Hao took back his avatar, put him on the couch, and Kissed his face: "Okay, stop making trouble, go to bed earlier, you should remember everything the day after tomorrow."

    Chong Hao's voice was a little sweet, Yuan Tang couldn't help but dig his ears, his whole body was numb, he sat up suddenly, a little shy, and looked at him expectantly.

    Chonghao asked: "What's the matter?"

    "I want...to see your baby."

    ...

    Chonghao took him to the Zangbao Pavilion, where Yuantang had been here before he lost his memory, but this time it was still hard to hide Amazing, what to do, everyone looks very powerful.

    Chong Hao followed behind him with his hands behind his back, and said, "You can only look at it, you can't take it."

    "..." After saying this, Yuan Tang immediately retracted his hand. I am not good at meeting people.

    Chong Hao was helpless: "Ah Tang..."

    "Call me big baby."

    "?"

    Yuan Tang looked into the mirror and asked, "Do you think there is anyone in this world who looks better than me?

    " The nine-tailed fox Yuantang is unique in beauty, but..."

    "No but!" Yuantang interrupted him mercilessly, he stood up, turned around, and said, "Then do you admit that I am a big baby? High-quality baby?"

    If you take appearance as an example, Yuan Tang can naturally be called "top-notch, super high-quality baby". Chong Hao could only nod his head.

    "Then do you think the top treasures born in this world of mine are more valuable, or are these spells refined by some pheasant god?"

    "..." Chonghao thought for a while, and said carefully, "Of course it's you, who is more precious." Precious."

    He couldn't see through Yuan Tang's thoughts, after all, his brain circuit was always abnormal, and he was wondering why he compared himself with these things, so he heard Yuan Tang say: "Then I will take this big baby of mine, plus this thing in my stomach. Little baby, what's your dissatisfaction about exchanging the Treasure Pavilion with you?"

    "..." Farewell.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.4K 138 42
Original title: 深情男配偏爱神展开[快穿] Author: 挽轻裳 Status: Complete Total chs: 172 _____ Summary: Lu Shijin traveled into another world and bound an affection...
1.4M 34.2K 46
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...
53.6K 1.3K 103
Gu Yang read this youth campus novel. The male lead, Fan Yuan, had superior IQ, top grades, incomparable handsomeness, countless strengths, gentle te...
83.9K 3K 53
Title: Author: Botao (薄桃) Status: Completed Description: Pei Zhaozhou suffered from pheromone disorder, lost the dignity of an alpha and became a di...