Fox Breeding Guide

By LiannQ

Title: 狐狸精饲养指南 Author: 乔柚 Status: 49 Chapters + Extra (Completed) Description: As the last nine-tailed fox i... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49

38

116 3 0
By LiannQ

Chapter 38

    Perhaps it was because of carrying too many memories all at once, Yuan Tang was a little confused for a while, and after sitting for a while, he opened his mouth and ordered Chong Hao: "I want to eat beef pie."

    He is a vixen, He doesn't like to eat chicken, but likes to eat beef, but Chong Hao seems to have gotten used to it, and he brought back a piece of lean beef shortly after he went out. It was only then that Yuan Tang discovered that the magic weapon he was carrying contained a small and exquisite boiler, which became normal size after being placed on the table. You made it?"

    "I thought it would be more convenient to make it before, and one day I can cook for you anytime and anywhere."

    "Is your statement a bit inconsistent? Didn't you say that you want to have nothing to do with me?"

    "People always have extravagant hopes." Chong Hao skillfully used the Fire of the Phoenix, and the small flames jumped on the bottom of the pot. Yuan Tang stared at it and smiled: "Where did you get this thing?"

    "Where did Yan Zhi ask ?" Here comes a bunch." Chong Hao rolled up his sleeves and chopped the beef on the chopping board, Yuan Tang couldn't help staring at him.

    He was the proud son of heaven since he was a child, and the man who enjoys the worship of the world has a desolate temperament all over his body. He was also very indifferent to Yuan Tang back then, but he was gradually seduced by him. No matter how taciturn he was, he almost answered whatever Yuan Tang asked.

    This kind of man cooks with a bit of smoke and fire, with long sleeves pulled up high, eyelashes drooping, and kneading the dough. Yuan Tang couldn't help but support his chin, staring at him and raised the corners of his lips, the breeze Blowing in from the window, Chong Hao suddenly raised his eyes to look at him, and then caught off guard and tapped a white spot on the tip of his nose. Yuan Tang hurriedly sat up straight, raised his sleeve to rub it, and said, "What are you doing?"

    "Why are you staring at me?"

    "I like you so I stare at you." After Yuan Tang said, his eyes suddenly fell on the flour in front of him. head full face.

    He had no bottom line in doing evil, and when he saw this, he held his belly and laughed. Chong Hao raised his hand and wiped his face. Seeing the bright smile on his face like the rising sun, he couldn't hold back a chuckle.

    Yuan Tang blinked at him, and suddenly saw him casting a spell to condense the flour around him. The latter was startled, and immediately jumped up, circling around the table to avoid, seeing that the flour still couldn't catch up with him, he even made a move He made a big grimace, but suddenly there was movement above his head, Yuan Tang raised his face subconsciously, and another pinch of flour was sprinkled on his face, making his head and face pale.     "

    Pfft——" Yuan Tang sprayed a puff of flour from his mouth, turned his head to stare at him, Chong Hao laughed again, and said, "Come here, wipe it off for you.

    "

Why is our A-Tang so powerful? We can’t deal with you without two of you.”

    Chong Hao gave him a hug, and he was about to fly. Yuan Tang walked towards him, his cheek was gently wiped by his cuff, and suddenly he pouted. He kissed on his hand, Chong Hao paused, pressed his pouted mouth back, carefully wiped from his forehead to the corner of his mouth, Yuan Tang pouted again and kissed his fingers, not only took the opportunity to kiss him secretly, but also kissed him Rushing to kiss, Chong Hao moved his hand away and he still stretched his neck to follow.

    Chong Hao raised his hand up on purpose, Yuan Tang raised his face and padded his feet and continued to pout, a face suddenly came down from above and kissed his lips directly.

    Yuan Tang retracted his neck slowly with a little joy, Chong Hao moved forward with his lips pressed against him, suddenly stretched out his hand to wrap around his waist, and hugged him in his arms.

    When the lips parted, Yuan Tang could hardly hide the excitement in Yuan Tang's eyes. He was always so straightforward, which made Chong Hao's heart tense, wishing to rub someone in his arms and blend with him.

    He whispered: "Sit here and wait."

    "Okay!" Yuan Tang sat obediently on the side again. In front of Chong Hao, he is easy to coax, all he needs is a light kiss and a few gentle words. In the past, Chong Hao didn't know why he liked him, why he had done so many evil things, and the only punishment he could do was to lock him up.

    But then he figured it out, that's the kind of person who gave himself all the kindness, no matter who it was for, he couldn't bear to hurt him.

    Chong Hao wrapped the minced beef in the dough, pressed it into a round shape, and placed it on the table in a boiler that had been heated and filled with oil. When he sat down, Yuan Tang immediately moved over from one of the chairs and sat on his lap. , rubbing against his arms like a child.

    He leaned his head against Chong Hao's arms and stared at the pot, asking: "Is it ready?"

    "Wait a while."

    After a while, Yuan Tang asked again: "Is it all right? I can smell the fragrance."

    " Wait a little longer."

    Yuan Tang licked his lips, and finally heard him say: "The beef cake is ready."

    Yuan Tang immediately sat up straight: "Take it out for me to eat."

    "Let it cool."

    "Hurry up Hurry up."

    Chong Hao cast a spell and dropped all the cakes on the plate, Yuan Tang immediately reached out and took one, opened his mouth to take a bite, the delicious minced beef filled his lips immediately, he stuck out his tongue because it was a little hot, Unable to stop nodding, stumbling: "It's delicious, good, I haven't eaten it for many, many years..."

    Chong Hao's heart tightened again. Ever since Yuan Tang acquired all the memories, he has been downplaying it, as if he was not affected at all, Chong Hao said: "If you want to eat in the future, I will make it for you every day."

    "Really?"

    "But the premise is that you have to be obedient. "

    "I know."

    "I'm not restricting you, but if you make another scene, we don't know if there will be a future between you and me, Ah Tang, do you understand what I mean?"

    "I understand. "Yuan Tang licked his fingers, looked at Chong Hao, and said: "You hope that I will be safe and sound, I will be obedient, I like you, in fact, the Three Realms are also very good, but I also have a prerequisite, to divide a piece of land Let my 'common people' proliferate, A Wuze's place, if you stay there, you will go crazy."

    "I can fight for you."

    Yuan Tang didn't expect him to be so easy-going: "Really?"

    "When did I lie to you?"

    Yuan Tang thought for a while, and said, "You have lied to me, you have a goblin!"

    "I don't even remember.

    " After getting angry for a while, he sat on his lap and swayed his legs again. Chonghao stopped him and said, "Go sit on the chair and sway."

    "If you can't even hug your little lady, then what are you doing alive?"

    "You ..." Chonghao laughed and pinched his face: "My little lady, huh?"

    "Otherwise? Who else do you want to be your little lady?"

    "...Well, there is no more."

    After eating the beef pie, the original Tang went out to have a look, and found that the purple clouds were already full of black shadows. They raised their faces and looked at everything in this world, looking at the sky, watching the sun rise from the east to the sunset, and some shadows cautiously touched it. Touching the flowers blooming on the ground, and whispering softly—

    "It's so beautiful, it's so beautiful here."

    "Look, the night is not eternal, it will still be bright."

    "What color is this?"

    "I don't know , prettier than A Wuze."

    ...

    Yuan Tang raised his snow-white chin, a look of pride flashed across his eyes, and he suddenly said: "The grass you are stepping on is green, look at it—"

    He cast a spell to drive, A rainbow suddenly and slowly appeared in the sky: "From left to right, they are red, orange, yellow, green, blue..."

    His figure flew into the air in an instant, with arrogance and publicity, he said: "I will take you Come out, you must thank me forever and ever, you must be my believers, pray for me, and let me live forever, otherwise, you will all go back!"

    The black shadows in Ziyun knelt down one after another, and they all understood Yuan Tang, everyone will not do things out of selflessness, he must have something to ask for, so Yuan Tang's conditions are not too much for them.

    "From now on, I am your god, your heaven, I know that many people here don't remember me, but it doesn't matter, I will invite some people who remember the story to preach for you later, and you will understand how great I am , you should surrender to me willingly!"

    "From now on, I will be..." Yuan Tang thought for a while, his eyes suddenly lit up, and he said loudly, "I am the God of Evil!

    " Back then, the domineering candied haws fairy sounded much better. Shouts sounded in Ziyun, the corners of Yuantang's mouth raised, and he looked at Chonghao from a height, then flew down and said, "How was I just now? Isn't it cool?"

    "Yes." Chonghao looked at He said, "Do you still remember the legend I told you before?" "     The way

    of heaven?

    "

What am I doing?"

    "You made yourself the God of Evil today, so you just happened to be right against him?"

    Yuan Tang looked confused, he thought for a while, and said, "Fuck him to death, anyway, if he dies again If you dare to give me any ordeal, I will rush up... Is there any record in the legend where he lives?"

    "Breaking the world and heaven." Chong Hao pointed upwards, and said: "Go straight up, cross the fairy world, God Realm, Nine Levels of Soaring Heaven, Infinite Taixu, passing through the land of fierce clouds and holy thunder, the mirror of indestructible white rainbow, and then travel ninety-ninety-five thousand and eight hundred miles, is the world-shattering heavenly residence, where the legendary way of heaven is, But it takes a lot of time and spiritual power to get there. Some people have tried to go there before, but they fell down halfway. This is a place like this, if you don’t die, you have to go to half your life.”

    Yuan Tang was a little surprised, and said, “How do you know everything?”

    “I checked it out.” Chong Hao’s eyes flickered, and he said, “Ah Tang, you It's different from everyone else, as long as you don't continue to cause disasters in the Three Realms, if you just want to compete with the heavens, I won't stop you."

    "You are not afraid of me in case..."

    Chong Hao said quietly: "You have your pursuit."

    Yuan Tang frowned, and suddenly threw a fist at him, angrily said: "You test me!"

    Chong Hao pulled him into his arms, and he hugged Yuan Tang Tang said: "Ziyunli has a radius of 70,000 li. After the battle that year, only some simple little monsters survived. If your 'common people' are willing, you can multiply here."

    Yuan Tang was immediately pleasantly surprised: "Heroes see the same thing!"

    He said, "I have to teach them how to make a house, don't you think so?

    " However , Chong Hao pulled him back who was about to act immediately, and Yuan Tang was puzzled by him: "What's the matter?

    " If those titles can give him some benefits, it may not be so bad. It's strange that he can always discover Yuan Tang's advantages, so as to ignore those outrageous shortcomings. He stretched out his hand and touched Yuan Tang's abdomen, and said, "How does it feel here?"

    Yuan Tang asked suspiciously: " Yes How does it feel?" "     Mortal

    ladies often experience morning sickness, dizziness, weakness in hands and feet, and increased sleepiness."

    Yuan Tang was stunned for a moment, and asked, "What should I do?"

I checked the medical books and found that some people will have very frequent mood swings during pregnancy. They need to be appeased appropriately, and they also need to prepare some prescriptions, but I don’t know if Ah Tang can use them. If there is any discomfort, please let me know."

    "Oh... ..." Yuan Tang nodded, suddenly his body softened, and he fell into his arms, and said weakly: "No, I feel dizzy and want to vomit..."

    Chong Hao: "..."

    Not professional thinks you have no cubs.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 31.2K 46
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...
117K 4.7K 57
The Villain is Born with a Sweet Tooth 反派天生嗜甜 Author: 封玖 Status: 56 Chapters (Completed) Tang Zhou dreamed that he was cannon fodder in a novel...
134K 4.6K 96
反派攻略 Status : 96 Chapters (Completed) Author : 萝卜花兔子 The most awesome thing that the timid and shy Wen Zhichu did in his life was to save two eleme...
2.2M 127K 44
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...