Fox Breeding Guide

By LiannQ

Title: 狐狸精饲养指南 Author: 乔柚 Status: 49 Chapters + Extra (Completed) Description: As the last nine-tailed fox i... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49

35

109 3 0
By LiannQ

Chapter 35

    There is darkness in the abyss, and he don't know how many grievances and grievances are recorded in that memory. The evil spirit between heaven and earth is condensed here.

      The black mist is as solid as it is, mixed with a little red light, and the inexplicable fear is suppressed in people's hearts. The timid Memory Beast yelled like a brother.

    Until Yuan Tang came to him and slapped him: "Shut up!"

    "Aren't you afraid? I, I, I, I are afraid..."

    "This is your home, what are you afraid of?

    " It's in hell..." Memory Beast sobbed softly, "This kind of place may have inner demons, and if it does appear, we will definitely not be able to defeat it."

    Yuan Tang really didn't feel scared, but he felt that this place was inexplicably familiar. Those fears that rushed to his face could not leave a trace in his heart, he took out a luminous pearl, and barely illuminated a small area around him.    

     Seeing this, the Memory Beast asked , "Isn't this Ye Mingzhu from the Immortal Palace?"

     Different from the past, the scalps of those who listened were numb, Yuan Tang took out all the night pearls in the golden lock in an instant, and the memory beast was stunned: "How much did you pick..."   

     "It's about a hundred and eighty. Don’t worry, I didn’t stare at one area to pick. I picked very regularly.” 

      Memory Beast has probably never seen someone stealing things so confidently, and was speechless for a while.    

      As soon as the roar of the tiger came out, the surrounding black mist suddenly became violent, rushing towards his face, and Yuan Tang's figure was suddenly swept up by a wild black wind, and his spells were completely ineffective here.    

     In the black mist, a voice suddenly came—   

     "The nine-tailed fox was born with hell, pure in nature but sinister. You are going down to the earth to set up a robbery for him. Are you afraid that you will be hated by him?"

    "It's fate that he picked me from the calamity. When he returns from the calamity in the mortal world, if he can achieve a great state of mind, he may be able to make friends one more time."

    "You always like to think things better, but the nine-tailed fox He is not ordinary, and he is unparalleled in beauty, I sincerely remind you, don't let him become your calamity."

    "How about I help you seal the seven emotions and six desires, clean the six senses, and avoid being disturbed by the world?"

    " Thank you for your concern, I can also cultivate my state of mind this time, how can I miss it so easily?"

    "Well..." These voices were mostly young, with a bit of clarity, and after a long time, they said again: "It's here Chong Hao, this is the Reincarnation Platform. You are here for a young master from a rich family. Your destiny has been arranged. When you are six years old, someone will abandon a blind child in front of your house. That is Kyuubi He's a fox."

    "I'm a little curious about his appearance."

    "We're also curious! Zhuzhao, have you seen him?"

    "Of course I have, let me see... look, that is the nine-tailed fox. " In the

    silence, someone took a deep breath and said: "How can it be hell if you are born so beautiful?

    " When the catastrophe is over, there must be another great person in my Three Realms."

    "Chonghao, why are you in a daze? You should go."

    ...

    This memory probably dates back a long time ago, when Nine-Tailed Fox first When going down to practice.

    "He's a little blind... Can't you open your eyes? Chonghao, don't stare at him, eat your food quickly."

    "Poor child, how did you get hurt like this? With so many wounds, who would hurt a child?" Such heavy hands."

    There seemed to be light and shadows in the darkness, a little child was lying on the bed, and another young master in brocade clothes was slowly approaching, until the child on the bed suddenly sat up, and instantly shrank into the bed vigilantly, his eyes It was closed, but his expression was somewhat panicked, like a tight string.

    "Don't be afraid... my father saved you, I brought food here." He shook the hot sugar cake in front of the other party, but the other party did not move at all, his body was still tense, the child had no choice but to hold the TangGao put it down: "Then I'll go out, you can eat it if you want."

    TangGao didn't have the slightest allure on the child, he quietly hugged himself, curled up in the bed without saying a word, like a self Small animals that lick their wounds.

    The young master never gave up trying to please this child. He fed him in different ways every day and said a lot of things to make him happy. It was not until one day that the other party finally ate the food he brought over that the young master heaved a sigh of relief.

    "What's your name?"

    "...Yuan Tang."

    "My name is Chong Hao. From now on, when you are at my house, don't be afraid of anything. I will protect you."

    Yuan Tang was silent for a long time, then nodded slightly: " Thank you."

    They finally got close, Chong Hao took his hand, and described to him many places he couldn't see with words, and he gradually began to smile, at first it was only shallow, and then his teeth would show, When he laughed, the world seemed to be covered with dust, at least, in Chong Hao's eyes.

    It was supposed to be very happy there, until one day, a group of people broke down the door of the young master's house and forcibly took Yuan Tang away. The bright courtyard was instantly stained red with blood.

    "A Tang, come with me." The leader came out, looking at the boy with closed eyes gently: "Come with me, and I will let this child go."

    "What do you think he is to me?" , their family is just a temporary refuge." The young man Yuantang tilted his head, his slender eyelashes flickered slightly, he couldn't see the expression on the young master's face who was caught by the group of people, but he might be able to imagine it .

    Chong Hao was caught in the hands of those people and looked at him without saying a word. He saw Yuan Tang's face was pale and almost transparent, and the red ribbon on his long hair was slowly slipping off. He bent his lips: "Okay Uncle, after so many years, you must have had a hard time looking for me." The

    leader squinted his eyes: "Your eyes have grown again?"

    "As you wish." Yuan Tang said, tilting his head slightly, He raised his hand to pinch the hair tie that was about to fall, and the hair tie hung down from his palm, reflecting the snow-white palm like blood dripping from it, he said: "This time, it won't be so casually Gouged out by you."

    He suddenly opened his eyes, those eyes were red with raging flames, black mist rose from the ground, and devil-like creatures rushed out instantly, the group of people resisted stubbornly, but were still quickly torn to pieces.

    Yuan Tang immediately closed his eyes again, supported the door frame and squatted down slowly, then leaned softly to the side.

    It looked easy, but in fact he used all his strength.

    It's very strange, he is obviously in Chonghao's memory, but it seems that he suddenly became that Yuantang, he found himself awake, being carried forward by someone, he didn't dare to open his eyes, because he was afraid of releasing those It was a terrible thing, so he quietly fell on the other person, he knew who it was, but he didn't understand why he didn't throw himself away.

    Does he still not know what he is?

    "Chonghao..."

    The person carrying him turned his head slightly, and said, "Are you awake, are you okay?"

    "I killed your whole family..."

    "It wasn't you who killed them." Chonghao's jaw tightened. He said, "I will avenge them."

    Yuan Tang didn't speak, his eyes were still dark, but his heart burst into flames suddenly because of these words, He tightened his fingers, and said: "They said that my eyes... hide hell, and someone gouged out my eyes to summon those things."

    Chonghao stopped, "Then you..."

    "Don't worry, I I have learned to control them, and I will protect you."

    Yuan Tang's heart suddenly felt a terrible pain.

    "A Tang, wake up!"

    Yuan Tang closed his eyes and squeezed his fingers tightly.

    He knew that he didn't protect Chong Hao well, so he could only squat in front of the other's body, touched his face and promised: "Chong Hao, if you treat me well, I will treat you well, and I will treat you well forever."

    "A Tang—!"

    Yuan Tang's forehead was infused with spiritual energy, Chong Hao frowned     , and said in a low voice: "Why did you let him approach there? , has nothing to do with me, master, what should we do now, will he never wake up again?"

    There are memories from thirty thousand years ago, as far back as the Nine-Tailed Fox hadn't disrupted the Three Realms, and as far back as he was just born , as far as the first time they were human, as far as the first meeting, the first entanglement.

    Yuantang's eyelashes flicked suddenly, but he remained motionless.

    He felt that someone was injecting spiritual power into his consciousness, and the powerful spiritual power was immediately swallowed up by his greedy body. He took the opportunity to run a cycle, allowing the injected spiritual power to wash all the meridians along the body.

    It's Chong Hao.

    He thought, Chong Hao's spiritual power was a little too strong, but soon these were all his own, he secretly thought, more, more...

    The continuous transmission of spiritual power suddenly stopped.

    Chong Hao withdrew his hand and said: "Wake up, get up quickly."

    Yuan Tang still pretended to be dead.

    Chong Hao waved his hand, took out all the night pearls from his collar, and said, "I just said why the palace is full of potholes, it's really greedy."

    Yuan Tang finally couldn't bear it and sat up, and hurriedly wanted to take it away, but Chong Hao had already taken it all back , said: "Get up, come over to eat something."

    Yuan Tang climbed up from the top, watched him cast a spell to re-embed the Ye Mingzhu back to its original position, and said, "I can't eat."

    "What's wrong?"

    "My heart aches "

    "..." Chong Hao looked at him, and said, "Say it again."

    "My heart hurts." Yuan Tang walked over, took his hand and pressed it on his chest, and said, "Look quickly, what do you want?" Is the prohibition I placed gone, quickly reseal it."

    Chonghao poked out his consciousness, and really found that the restraint had been loosened. His golden eyes were complicated, and he was reinforced again by difficult spellcasting, but he was caught off guard by a slap. After revealing, he even used all his strength to attack him.

    "Yuantang, what are you doing again?!" Chonghao dodged continuously, only to hear him say angrily, "I'm going to kill you, you heartless man!"

    Chonghao was stunned, and Yuantang's expression made him suspect for a moment that he was He didn't really do anything to apologize to him, he said: "What did you see?"

    Yuan Tang's voice was released instantly, and the whole Moshang could hear clearly: "I entered your memory sea, saw When you kissed me, you secretly took other people's hands, kissed me with my mistress behind my back, and even stabbed me for your mistress! Chonghao, you bah, you scum, you dare to wear Pi Yan of the infatuated kind is deeply in love! Today you and I will make a break, and I will die with you!"

    Chong Hao's face changed drastically, and the vixen's ability to talk nonsense became more and more powerful, and there was no such thing in his memory!

    He waved his hand to stop the vixen, but found that the whole Moshang City was repeating Yuan Tang's words. He strode out, and the passing guards looked at him with disbelieving eyes.

    Unless someone has tampered with his memory, the things in the sea of ​​memory can only be true, but Chong Hao's memory, even in the Three Realms, is rarely able to be changed at will.

    He swung his sleeves to close the door, and turned back to look at the immobilized vixen with his arms raised. The latter stared at him unblinkingly, naive, stubborn, and cunning.

    "You..." Chong Hao took a deep breath, only feeling a ball of fire burning in his chest, unable to breathe in, unable to spit out: "You saw those, and you treat me like this?"

    Yuan Tang rolled his eyes and said: "Then What can I do, someone has sealed my emotions and desires under the banner of being good for me, even if I want to express something, I have to have that function, don't I?"

    Chong Hao carried his back, Yuan Tang bit his lip suddenly: " I hurt so much, my stomach hurts, no, I must have hurt the child in the sea of ​​memory, oops..."

    He knew that he was lying, but Chonghao couldn't help but undo his immobilization technique because of the ouch, he stretched out his hand to hug the limp person in his arms, and in the next second, a dagger was placed on it again Rubbing his neck: "Come with me to A Wuze, if I guess correctly, there is something there, right?"

    "Do you think this can do anything to me?"

    "Of course it can't do anything to you." Yuan Tang said: "But if this thing is aimed at my stomach... Do you think your son is as hard as you are? At that time, I will tell the Three Realms that you killed him with ruthless hands, and I just yelled as a foreshadowing, you Your reputation will be ruined."

    Chong Hao said with a cold face: "Do you believe it or not?"

    "Are you going to bully me?" The vixen said: "If you bully me, I will commit suicide to you Look, you like me so much, you are willing to steal the day and day for the 30,000-year-old Fuze to bring me back to life, you should be reluctant to let me die so quickly, right? And you still have two lives."

    "..."

    Yuan Tang saw from his expression In desperation, he withdrew the threatening dagger, pushed Chong Hao away, stood up and patted his body, and said, "You don't want me to pass, is it for my own good, or for the good of your Three Realms?"

    "You Why be persistent..."

    "I cut off your arm and sealed it for you, do you think you will be persistent and want to get it back?" Yuan Tang looked curious, but Chong Hao avoided his eyes.

    "Chonghao, I will definitely try my best to get what I want. If you can't get this shortcut, then I have no choice but to go to the devil heretics. Then you will be my enemy. One day you will fall into my hands." , I will let you die without a complete body, and then be a puppet exactly like you, and accompany me every day to get drunk and die." He said: "That's all I say, if you insist, then we will wait and see."

    He said Forget it, turned around and walked out, but was stopped by Chong Hao: "What do you want that stuff there for?"

    "What do you want your arm for?"

    "I have to hug you."

    "..." Yuan Tang pursed his lips mouth, said: "I have to protect you."

    ...

    There was a weird silence in the hall, Chong Hao took a sip of water to relieve his thirsty throat, and said, "You, what on earth are you thinking?"

    "I swear I won't be your enemy this time, is that okay?" Yuan Tang Said:     " I promised to go to

    Ziyunli with you before, isn't that enough for you to believe me?"

If it's a crime, why did you lock me up in the first place?" Yuan Tang turned to look at him, and said, "Do you think I'm the culprit of everything?"

    "I think..."

    "If you dare say it's you, you're dead "

    ...It's destiny."

    Yuan Tang bent his lips, Chong Hao put down the water glass, and said, "If I agree to go with you, you have to promise me one thing."

    "Listen to you, I'll just listen "

    "..." No matter how you look at it, it doesn't look very credible.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 30.9K 46
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...
150K 8.5K 90
Stimulating To Be Raised By A Virtual Lover被虚拟恋人养真刺激 Author(s) 咬猫耳朵 Status in COO 90 chapters (Completed) Description People need kryptonite to suppo...
116K 4.7K 57
The Villain is Born with a Sweet Tooth 反派天生嗜甜 Author: 封玖 Status: 56 Chapters (Completed) Tang Zhou dreamed that he was cannon fodder in a novel...
3.6M 232K 96
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...