Falling for the Playboy

Por _FrustratedTeen_

Más

Author's Note and Copyright
Chapter 1- Forgive and Forget
Chapter 2- An eventful day
Chapter 3- Aftershocks of an eventful day
Chapter 4- Rumors
Chapter 5- Jersey and Shopping
Chapter 6- Moron with a capital 'M'
Chapter 7- Why is she grinning like a horny dog high on marijuana?
***Not an update***
Chapter 9- Who had the sudden urge to play Jackie Chan with my butt?
Chapter 10- Cuz darling I'm a nightmare, dressed like a day dream.
Chapter 11- Don't judge a book by it's cover.
Chapter 12- I bet Usain Bolt would've wanted an autograph.
Chapter 13- Did you forget the good ole' saying 'Chicks before Dicks?'

Chapter 8- Cuz your man boobs have traumatized me for the rest of my life.

218 8 1
Por _FrustratedTeen_

Chapter 8- Cuz your man boobs have traumatized me for the rest of my life.

After we left the oh so dramatic party, we headed to Kevin's car.

"Wait a minute. Where's Sarah?" She was nowhere to be seen during the whole 'fight'. I hope Kevin has taken good care of her and if not, then be ready to get yourself beaten up Kevin!

"Oh don't worry, I've strapped her in the car," he said.

"In a car!" I screamed."Are you insane? Kevin you do realise that she's drunk. What if something happens..." I was interrupted by him.

"I've made sure to lock all the doors and close all the windows so that she does not escape and she has passed out so I don't think that she'll wake up before tomorrow. So chill Matthews," Kevin said and patted my shoulder.

"Man! I cannot walk anymore!" Brandon whined.

"Who asked you to go all Jackie Chan on him, now suffer and stop whining like a 5- year old we're almost there," Kevin lectured him like a father would do to his irresponsible and careless kid.

"Fine." Brandon pouted and almost put all his weight on Kevin.

He looked so adorable when he pouts!

We reached the car and Kevin unlocked it. He opened the door to the back seat and I immediately saw Sarah sleeping peacefully.

"Can you drive?" Kevin asked me.

"I can't, maybe that's the reason why I have to fly all the way to the school rather then driving," I rolled my eyes. Of course I can drive!

"I mean do you have a license? Since you're a goody- two shoes, I don't think that you'll drive without it," He said dryly.

"Who said I'm a goody- two shoes? I got into a detention, lied to my parents about going to Sarah's place whereas I was in a party and now I'm planning to drive without a license, I'm anything but goody- two shoes Kevin," I smirked and his jaw dropped.

"Uh- okay then," He said, scratching his head. He literally looked dumbfounded. "Here," He said, tossing me the keys.

"I'll sit in the back with Sarah and Brandon will sit in the front with you," He said and opened the door. He slid inside the car and put Sarah's head on his lap, she stirred a little bit and mumbled some incoherent words for few seconds. She had a wide smile on her face.

I opened the driver's door and got into the car and at the same time Brandon got into the passenger side. We strapped our seat belts safely and made our way to Jessica s place.

"What about Jessica and Ryan? I don't think that they're even capable of forming coherent words since they're wasted. How will they come back?" I asked, I literally forgot about them. I'm such a good friend. Not.

"Don't worry, I've asked that jock Aiden to drop them at Jessica's place. I assure you that they'll reach safely," Kevin said.

"Oh." I sighed.

We were driving in a peaceful silence. I stole a glance at Brandon and found him frowning, his lips were pressed in a thin line and body language was tense. I wouldn't be surprised if he starts pulling his hair because of his built up frustration.

After a few more minutes we reached her house and unstrapped ourselves. I came out of the driver's seat and started fiddling my pockets for the keys. Earlier, Jessica had given me the spare keys just in case we needed it.

As soon as I found it and I put the key in the key hole to unlock the front door. I craned my neck to see where the hell were others and the sight in front of me made me want to scream "Awww" on top of my voice.

I saw Kevin carrying Sarah as she was passed out. He was finding difficult to kick the door shut with Sarah in his arms so I went there and asked him to take her inside. I slammed the door shut and Kevin suddenly stopped in his tracks and turned behind.

"Brandon, lean by the car till I tuck her in the bed. I'll come back and help you out," Kevin said.

"It's okay, I'll manage," he said, he looked throughly exhausted.

"Okay and Sophia will you park the car in the the proper place?" Kevin asked.

"No problem. Now go and put her in the bed." I shooed him away.

I got inside the driver's seat to park her car. The parking was beside her house. I immediately parked it properly, removed the keys and got out of the car. Brandon had already gotten down and was leaning against the car.

He tried to stand straight and for a fraction of second his face grimaced. I instantly felt guilty because of his current condition. The words 'my fault' were on the tip of my tongue.

I immediately rushed to his side and wrapped my arms around his waist so that he can stand still. His muscles tensed beneath my fingers.

"Sophie, y...you don't need to help me," he said awkwardly, scratching the back of his neck.

"I don't mind. Besides, you got in that fight because of me..."

"It was not your fault..."

"...The least I can do is help you inside," I finished.

"Okay," He said with a hint of smile on his face.

Then we starting walking towards her door with my arm wrapped around his waist and his around my shoulder. All of sudden, the weight on my body started increasing with each step and I was not able to walk properly. I initially thought that it happened maybe because I was tired, but then I realized that was not the actual reason.

"Brandon, you idiot! Stop putting all your weight on me," I clenched my teeth. No wonder I felt like a farmer carrying a sack of potatoes in the middle of hot and sunny afternoon.

"You were very eager to help to me out Sophie, I'm just giving you the privilege to do so," he smirked.

"Brandon stop it," I chocked out and here I thought that he might given up upon his childish antics.

"I swear to God Brandon I'll not hesitate to leave you here and then you'll have to walk yourself till her house, all by yourself," I warned him.

"Okay," He pouted and straightened his spine.

"You're no fun," he added later on.

"If putting your 200 kg muscle on me is your idea of fun then I'd rather prefer to be a bore." I muttered under my breath.

After a few insults here and there he removed his weight from me. Finally, I was able to walk properly.

As soon as we reached inside the house, Brandon dragged me to the couch and collapsed on top of it. I asked him about the first- aid kit so that I can bandage his cuts properly and he said that it was in the store room's front drawer.

I opened the first- aid kit, soaked a piece of cotton in an antiseptic and started cleaning his wounds. I held his hand in mine and gently dabbed the cotton on the cuts of all his knuckles. I bandaged his wound gently but firmly. I did the same thing to the other hand.

I was trying my best to keep a blank face where as on the inside, the guilt was gnawing my heart. Is it difficult for Alex to see me happy for once? Does my happiness affects him so much? Why did he look so jealous? Didn't it occur to him that how I feel when I see them together?

Sure, I'm trying and improving, but I'm not over him yet.

Brandon did not have any involvement in this. We were simply dancing and enjoying ourselves. It's not like I was dry humping him and even if we were then Alex did not have any right to come and punch him.

Now he's injured and it's all because of me. He just took me to the party so that I can enjoy myself and for once be like a normal teenager but no, Alex could not see me happy so had to come and snatch that smile from my face.

"Hey Sophie, what's wrong with you?" Brandon asked.

I simply muttered a weak 'I'm okay' and did not look at him. I felt so bad that I'm responsible for his current condition. A tear slipped from my eye, I raised my hand to wipe it, but Brandon caught it.

He cupped my cheek with his other hand.

"It's okay Sophie, it's not your fault. That idiot punched my jaw without thinking about the consequences," he said earnestly.

I just nodded my head and he removed his hand from my cheek. Few more tears escaped my eyes before I composed myself.

"Stay here till I get some ice packs for your face," I said.

"Okay." He replied.

I made my way to the kitchen and saw Kevin rummaging through the refrigerator. I saw a pack of oreos on the counter and my mouth watered at it's sight.

I haven't eaten anything in the party and right now, those oreos look way too tempting.

Kevin removed a carton of fresh milk and a slab of dutch chocolate from the refrigerator.

He turned around and saw me eyeing the products in his hand like a hungry lioness eyeing her delicious prey.

He chuckled at my expression.

"All of us are very hungry so I was just finding something to eat," he said.

"Perfect." I grinned.

Oreos are something which can make me forget everything in a matter of seconds.

He poured the milk in three glasses while I removed two ice- packs and made my way to Brandon.

"If you find anything else to eat then bring it. I'll come to help you as soon as I finish nursing Brandon," I said.

"No problem." He smiled.

I went to the living room and found him awkwardly lying on the couch with his left leg dangling in the air. He shifted his position to make himself more comfortable but that lead to more awkward position so he shifted back to his orginal position.

"If you're not comfortable then you can sleep in the bed, her sister's room is empty," I offered him. It'll be thousand times better than this couch.

"No, it's okay," he said while getting up.

"Wait don't get up," I said. "I've got these ice-packs, just lie down for a while,"

"Sure."

I gently placed the ice- packs on his forehead and cheek so that they don't form a nasty bruise by tomorrow morning.

As soon as I got up the door- bell rang. It must be Jessica and Ryan.

"I'll get it," I said and made my way towards the door.

"Wait, it could be some burglar or a creepy old man looking for some action after years of celibacy," Brandon said

"Ewww." I wrinkled my nose. "It's Ryan and Jessica," I said.

"Yeah." Kevin emerged from the kitchen,"I got a call from Aiden to open the door,"

"I told you," I rolled my eyes and opened the door.

The person standing in front of me looked in pain. He was grinding his teeth in annoyance. He had lifted Jessica in his arms and she was passed out.

"Where's Ryan?" Kevin asked.

"He's in the back seat, whining about his mid- life crisis and now please excuse me so that I can put her somewhere, my arms are sore," Aiden whined.

He was very muscular just like rest of the football jocks. He had striking black hair along with a pair of beautiful hazel eyes. He did not look bad with blue jeans and a plain blue T- shirt

"Here," I said, "Put her on this couch." I pointed to the small couch opposite to the one where Brandon was lying. Now he's sitting with the ice packs practically covering his face.

"... and I told the wise old man that even I've been through same things," Ryan slurred while putting all his weight on Kevin.

"He's a philosophical drunk," Brandon laughed.

"I'll put him in Jessica's room and come," Kevin said.

For a bad boy, Kevin's pretty sweet. He carried a passed out Sarah all the way to the guest room and now he's half carrying, half- dragging Ryan to Jessica's room.

"Hey! I've never seen you around. You're from which school?" Aiden asked, his eyes were roaming around my body and they eventually settled on my breasts.

Brandon let out a snort from behind,"Dude, she's in our school and has been with you since kindergarten. Moreover, she shares English lit and Chemistry class with us."

Aiden looked dumb founded and Brandon started laughing on his expense.

It was very humiliating to know that this guy and I have been going to the same school since last 15 years and he doesn't even know my name. Hell, I don't even look a bit familiar to him. Way too impress a girl Aiden.

"Uh..."

"Now you've lost a chance to win this girl so you can go and thanks for getting Ryan and Jessica. Now bye," Brandon tried to shoo him away.

I was a bit annoyed at him but since he's the guest and he helped us a lot I asked him,"Do you want to eat or drink anything?"

"No, he can go home and eat, now go," Brandon literally asked him to go home.

His face dropped, but then to waved us a good bye and left.

"A perfect way to treat guests," I scowled at him.

"I'm hungry." Brandon changed the topic. I did not argue since I was hungry too.

"Well let's see what Kevin has found for us to eat," I said and we made our way to the kitchen there were three apples, oreos, milk and dutch chocolate.

I quickly grabbed the first half of the packet and at the same time even Brandon grabbed the other half of the packet.

"I took it first, give it back to me," I said and tried to snatch it away from his hand.

"I love oreos so I'm not leaving this, you eat something else," he said and snatched it to his side. His pull was so strong that along with the oreos, even I got pulled in such a way that I was pressed to his chest.

My grip on the packet loosened a bit and my cheeks started growing warmer. I was suddenly finding a bit difficult to breathe.

Did I mention that on top of this he was shirtless? He removed it when Aiden went, claiming that he was feeling hot.

His perfectly sculpted chest was on full display and on top of that I was pressed up against him.

"Like what you see?" He said smugly, clearly enjoying my discomfort.

He easily pulled the packet of oreo from my grip since I was very distracted.

"You know what? I've lost my appetite," I said sulkily.

"Why so?" He smirked.

"Cuz your man boobs have traumatized me for the rest of my life," I smirked back.

His face dropped. Clearly, he did not like that comment about his chest. Well, karma is a bitch, dear.

I took this opportunity to snatch the packet from his hand.

"Hey!" He scowled.

"Too late honey." With that said, I ran upstairs to the guest room and locked the door behind me. No one comes between me and my oreos, not even Brandon. I was happily munching the oreos and suddenly my phone beeped indicating a text message.

'This isn't over.'- B

I grinned and quickly typed a response.

'Bring it on, honey.'- S

I slipped my cell phone back into my pocket and sat on the bed. I was very exhausted so I don't know when darkness consumed me.

XXX

A/N

So what do you think about this chapter?

Unedited. Please point out my errors.

Vote.Comment.Follow.

_FT_♡♥

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

302K 24.9K 15
MY Creditor Side Story ပါ။ Parallel Universe သဘောမျိုးပြန်ပြီး Creation လုပ်ထားတာမို့ main story နဲ့ မသက်ဆိုင်ပဲ အရင် character ကို ရသအသစ် တစ်မျိုးနဲ...
2.8M 185K 89
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
147K 6.4K 28
The Sokolov brothers are everything most girls want. Intimidating, tall, broody, they are everything to lust after. Not that they... particularly car...
3.4M 143K 60
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...