✅A God Worthy Soulmate

By ActionInfinity

Clarisse Montana is the best friend of Lizzie Saltzman. She is a hybrid (witch and werewolf) who was abandone... More

A God Worthy Soulmate
Golden Charm
Am I Crazy?
Who Wears The Key?
God's Prisoner
Only Deal I Have
Mixed Emotions
What He Wants
Date With A God
I Prefer Plan A
Fairytale Bond
Prince Charming
Who's The Better Choice
Vallahra
Strolling through the Kingdom
Children Can Be A Pain
They're More Than Friends
The L Word
A Wedding Contract
Final Chapter

What Pleases You

200 7 1
By ActionInfinity

Salvatore School

"What do you mean you let her just go with him!" Lizzie spat in Ethan's face, clearly frustrated that her best friend just left. 

"She went with him to protect me, Lizzie." He tried to defend himself but the heretic wasn't hearing it. 

" You shouldn't have provoked Ken, " Lizzie repiled.

" I was trying to protect Clarisse, " Ethan said.

" And how well did that turn out for you " Lizzie scoffed.

Ethan signed and closed his eyes knowing he messed up, " He won't hurt her "

" How do you know that that guy is a dickhead? " Lizzie said.

" Because he loves her… from the way I saw him look at Clarisse he feels something for her deeply " Ethan responded.

" Ken doesn't love her…. He's just using her to get to Hope and using this bond they have to do it, he's a God and a major womanizer from what Jen told me " Lizzie exclaimed not seeing what he was trying to convince her of.

" He isn't the right guy for Clarisse, she needs someone kind, gentle and loving someone like you…. I had hoped you would be able to charm her away from Ken but it seems he has fully manipulated her into falling for him  " Lizzie signed.

Ethan looks at his feet sad. "Nobody has ever beat fate, they're destined to be with one another forever and nobody can get in between that not even me " 

" What are you trying to say Ethan? " Lizzie asked, glancing at him.

" I'm saying maybe we should stop interfering in Clarisse's life and let her make her own choices " Ethan answered.

" She doesn't know what she wants, Ken is manipulating her  into thinking he loves her so he can get to Hope, once he gets what he wants he'll throw Clarisse aside or worse hurt her…. I'm not going to sit back and wait for my best friend to be hurt so if you won't help me then I'll find another way to get her back " Lizzie said.

The blonde heretic soon walked out of the room leaving Ethan behind, the young supernatural being signed hoping Lizzie would come to her senses.

 Vallahra

Rubbing the sleep from my eyes I groaned rolling onto my back adjusting to the sunlight streaming through the curtains with footsteps entering the bedroom. "Good, you're awake. How did you sleep?" Ken asked before I sat up wearing my clothes from the day we got here. 

"Good…I thought you would be here when I woke up." I stretched my arms and legs out after running my fingers through my messy hair. 

He sits down at the edge of the bed tilting his head towards the open window with a cheeky grin. "Believe me I would have stayed, love. But I have something to show you. Follow me." 

" We aren't going flying again are we… I mean as much as I love to see the clouds at a closer angle I get nauseous" I said getting up from the bed.

" This is strictly on the ground, don't worry " He smiled, grabbing my hand while leading me out of the bedroom.

He led me through endless empty hallways and past some corridors before taking me outside on the grounds. Once we stopped in an empty field of grass where I gasped seeing two horses. They were both white with saddles on their backs. "Where exactly did you get the horses from?" 

"You know my ways, Clarisse." He replied with a smirk. 

Slowly walking up I brushed my fingers over one of the horses back soothing it. The horse made a noise when I glanced over my shoulder. "I've never been on a horse before. I didn't think you would know what they are. What other tricks do you have up your sleeve?" 

" You'll have to wait and see my queen " Ken smiled offering me his right hand helping me up onto the saddle. Throwing my left leg over the saddle I pushed my hair behind my ear looking down at him. 

He climbed onto his own horse kicking the side and I did the same chasing after him through the fields. Gently grabbing the reins in my hands I smiled. This is the first time in my life that I have ever felt normal or done something so simple. I could live like this forever if it was a choice. 

" Slow down " I yelled trying to catch up to him which was hopeless seeing as he was more experienced than me.

" Keep up, love." He turned around smirking at me with a challenge. 

Shaking my head I called back trying to keep control of my horse. I attempted to tug the reins but the horse kept getting faster where I almost fell off. "If I get hurt it's on you, Ken. I don't know what I am doing." 

" You'll be fine " He reassured me, speeding up a bit more.

I tried to kick up the speed more but ultimately fell to the ground hard, rubbing my elbow I winced seeing my ankle twisted a little. "Ken." I mumbled weakly trying to get to my feet but my ankle gave out from under me. 

"I've got ya, darling." He turned the horse back in my direction quickly dismounting his horse and looking at my ankle. 

He knelt down grabbing my ankle in his hand gently before placing his hand on it and soon his eyes began to glow. I wrapped my arms around his neck, laying my head against his chest. A smile formed on my lips wishing that my friends could see this side of him and not the monster side. 

" Thank you " I smiled.

"  Np, my queen " He smiled back, lifting me into his arms.

" I think that's enough riding today, so what do you want to do next… we can have a nice relaxing lunch in the gardens or in the dining hall whatever you prefer " 

" Or how bout I have you for lunch " He added  in a seductive tone glancing at me up and down.

My cheeks turned red at his offer where I buried my face into his chest wishing that I wouldn't get easily embarrassed. We had only just had heated kisses but I still wasn't ready for that level. "Ken…just regular lunch please." 

He sat me down on one of the chairs in the dining room putting my injured leg on a stool. "So do you want normal medical attention or God form, Clarisse?" 

"God I suppose. See if it's like vamp healing." I shrugged my shoulders, raising a brow at him. "I don't have to drink your blood do I?" 

He tilted his head in slight confusion before placing his hand on my injured ankle and in a matter of seconds the pain was gone with no issues. "No blood required. So what do you want to do while we wait for food?" 

" Whatever you have though some PF Chang would really be good right now " I hummed.

"PF Changs, what exactly is that?" He questioned tilting his head a little. 

Putting my hands together in front of me everyday when we come across something he didn't know makes me want to show him everything. "We seriously have such a long list of things you have to try in my world. Oh maybe we could make a whole day of it. But you'll have to find some modern day clothing. Your armor isn't really…normal." 

"From what you've told me of people on the beach men only wear pants. Why can't that be everywhere hmm?" He teased seeing my face turn red. "I bet they please their women well like I hope I'm doing with you." 

Tucking hair behind my ear I gulped feeling my werewolf side getting intrigued by the idea of just kissing him some more. "So anyway what other things don't you know? What can my world teach you?" 

" Honestly, your world is too complicated for me to understand… my love and seeing it first hand after centuries of being locked in a coffin makes me not wanting to conquer it again and stay here where it's simple  " 

Tilting my head to the side I rebuttal back. "Then why did you say you needed to crush my friend Hope and prove you're the most powerful being in the world if you don't wish to how you say, conquer it?" 

" It's the way of the gods… my love if I am no longer the most powerful supernatural being in the world then people will think me weak and try to come after what is mine " He explained.

" And who would these people be? '' I hummed now, curious to see where his mind went. "And if you're so powerful shouldn't they be gone by now. Why worry?" 

" There are always enemies lurking around ready to strike when my back is turned… being king of the gods is very difficult, especially trying to hold that title "  Ken answered.

" So many people have challenged me for the title of it and all failed, though one nearly succeeded which I am ashamed to admit  " He added.

" Who, it's okay you can tell me I won't tell anyone " I said, linking our fingers together, noticing the look of shame on his face.

He shook his head leaning forward and kissed me softly. "I shouldn't worry you with it. I'd rather make you happy than worry you " 

I leaned forward kissing him slowly where he smiled into the kiss. He shifted himself forward cradling my face in his hands trying to deepen it as I tried to break away. "You're avoiding the conversation now, Ken. Tell me." 

" I am not " He mumbled, pressing his lips onto mine deeply. 

Pushing my hands against his chest I attempted to break it again. "Yeah you are. You're trying to get me to stop talking by distracting me with kisses. But it's not going to work

" Maybe, I just love feeling your lips against mine " He smirked.

Tugging on his hair I managed to make him look into my eyes for a brief moment, smirking lightly. "Or maybe you're trying to get me to get into your bed so soon hmm. I'm not as native when we first met, you know. I'm starting to see where your mind goes mister." 

"So you're telling me you don't enjoy this, Clarisse?" He nuzzled his face in the crook of my neck kissing it until I accidentally let out a moan. "Oh I see you do." 

Gripping his hair in my left hand I try to push him back with my freehand feeling my heartbeat starting to pick up. "See I knew it…you're trying to be a gentleman or whatever I'm not sure at the moment  - oh and are still avoiding the conversation." 

Ken wrapped his arms around my waist tugging me against his chest, never breaking the kiss until we both needed air or at least I did considering he was immortal. 

" Alright, if that's how you want to play it but don't say I didn't warn you…. try to keep yourself in control if you can " I smirked at him before bodily rocking my hips against his while running my fingers down his chest.

The god showed me his golden eyes for a second time, I straddled him and leaned down pressing my lips against his once more while continuing to rock my hips against his at a quick pace. "So I was right, admit it." 

"What happened to the girl who got embarrassed when I even mentioned something like this?' He teased me seeing as I hadn't noticed that he threw my shirt across the room. 

"  Are you going to talk all day or are you going to show me what you're made of? " I questioned, rolling my eyes at him while weaving my hand down his body.

Before I could fully react he picked me up and I quickly wrapped my legs around his waist so I wouldn't fall and he pressed my back against the wall growling under his breath deeply pressing his lips onto mine not saying a word. I responded by wrapping my arms around his neck leaning into the kiss picturing Lizzie in the back of my mind almost cheering. 

As we wrapped up against one another not noticing the door opening, one of the girls working in the kitchen came in, almost dropping the food on the floor when she screamed. "Oh your grace, my lady Clarisse!" 

My eyes widened in shock and embarrassment, where I shoved Ken back, throwing my arms over myself searching for my shirt that he had thrown somewhere. "Oh geez  - it's not what it looks like  - I mean it does but we didn't.." 

"We could have if we weren't interrupted." Ken trailed off glaring towards the kitchen girl. 

" I'm so sorry,  your grace, I was just here to deliver the food as you asked " The girl rambled out.

" Perhaps, next time knock,insolent girl " Ken hissed.

" Of course I'm so so sorry, your grace again, truly please forgive me " The girl cried out bowing.

" Get out " Ken bellowed.

The girl nodded, bowing scarily and rushed out of the room almost tripping on the way out.

I turned to him in disbelief, "Why did you speak to her like she didn't do anything wrong ? " 

"  She came in here without knocking, that is disrespectful and I will not  tolerate it around here " He answered.

Pushing him away from me I started searching for my shirt feeling my face completely red as a tomato after knowing she saw how we were a few minutes ago. Maybe Lizzie was right that he did have too much of a hold on me but it wasn't like I could just ignore it. "Well it's still rude to treat people like that. Now where's my shirt?" 

"You don't need it around me, love." He smirked, taking a seat at the table while I kept my arms crossed over my chest. 

"What if someone walks in the room again huh. You can't just kill or hurt everyone who doesn't do what you say." I snipe back searching underneath the table for my shirt again. "Because then I'd be one of them and you'd never hurt me now can you please tell me where you put it." 

He seems to be enjoying the view too much when he smirked playfully. "What do I get in return?" 

"You don't get my werewolf clawing you in the next few seconds!" 

"Then I would get to see you without anything, love." He kept edging me on still smirking. 

Flashing my werewolf eyes at him I really wasn't in the mood for games. Stomping my foot on the ground he was testing my patience. "Seriously Ken, where is it?" 

"See if this suits you better, Clarisse." He snapped his fingers and I gasped seeing a light orange dress fall down to my feet covering my jeans and boots. 

Picking up part of the fabric in my hands I slowly twirl around in a few small circles knowing that something like this I could never afford. "It's gorgeous, but too much." 

"I disagree dear. As I've said I can give you anything you want." He extended his hand and I placed mine before he tugged me to sit on his lap wrapping his arms around my waist so I wouldn't fall. "Whatever you think you don't deserve I shall see that you get to have it by any means necessary. You're my queen and mate after all." 

My stomach grumbled when I pick up some cheese and started eating it, testing the waters with his offer. "PF Changs tomorrow maybe." 

"Yes my queen. I'll have to see if it's as good as you keep saying." He replied, kissing the crown of my head gently. 

Comments really appreciated ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

99.9K 1.7K 38
Alex is just another kid in foster care, except when she's sleeping she can see her dead parents who she never met because they died when she was jus...
107K 2K 23
What if Alaric officially moved on after Jo and married someone else? Annie Saltzman is Alaric's newly wedded wife who,along with Caroline,helped op...
42.4K 1K 20
Sarah Nightshade, aka Sadie, was not your average girl. She's a blonde 17-year-old with anger problems, but...she's also a hybrid. A mix between were...
51K 1.9K 12
Talia McCall is sent to Salvatore Boarding School to go to a school for the young supernatural to walk her own footsteps like her father did, the man...