Fox Breeding Guide

Von LiannQ

Title: 狐狸精饲养指南 Author: 乔柚 Status: 49 Chapters + Extra (Completed) Description: As the last nine-tailed fox i... Mehr

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49

20

202 5 0
Von LiannQ

Chapter 20: Sincerity

    Yuan Tang has become the original form again, and most of the time, he believes that the original form can bring him a down-to-earth sense of security.

    Of course, the most important thing now is that in order to help Chonghao heal his wounds, he invested a lot of spiritual power, and it was a bit difficult to maintain his human form.

    In fact, this shouldn't have happened in the first place, but I don't know why recently, I always feel that my physical strength is much worse than before. If I have a choice, of course the original form is more comfortable.

    In order to calm himself down, he changed all his tails and counted them one by one, one two three four five six seven eight nine, one two three four five six seven eight nine... counting tails is addictive , because his tail is fluffy, soft, smooth and beautiful. There is no such beautiful tail in this world anymore.

    He hugged his tail, counted once, turned his head to look at Chonghao, counted again, turned his head to look at Chonghao again, the man beside him remained silent.

    His face was pale, as if all the blood had been drained, the fox hid its paws, patted his face with a pad of meat, then leaned over and touched the tip of his nose with its nose to confirm his breathing , and retracted his head to continue counting tails.

    After a while, he patted Chonghao's face again, and tried Chonghao's breathing again.

    Confirming that he was still alive, the little fox rolled out of the cave again, shook its hair, and disappeared into the grass.

    When he reappeared, his snow-white hair was already stained with blood. With a pheasant in his mouth, he went all the way back to Chong Hao, shook his hair and cast a spell to remove the blood. The technique lets the chicken roast itself on top.

    It was already midnight when Chong Hao woke up, he was woken up by being crushed, opened his eyes, and there was a little furry head on his neck, when he reached out his hand to touch it, it was smooth.

    The vixen was also awakened by his stroking from head to tail tip, and immediately raised his head to look over, his black eyes were fixed on him without blinking.

    Chong Hao said in a hoarse voice: "Get down first."

    The little fox jumped off his chest with one instruction and one movement.

    The self-healing technique that he injected so much spiritual power to help Chong Hao perform was not ineffective at all, at least the pierced place no longer hurt like a leak, but the internal injury that was slapped by the snake tail did not heal so quickly. The little fox next to him had no self-knowledge at all, he could only say: "Help me up."

    The little fox had no choice but to change back into a human form, stretched out his hand to help him up against the cliff, and then put him on the fire. The oily pheasant was handed over to him, but he heard him say: "Why didn't you send me back to the mansion?" "

    What will they do if they find you?"

    Chong Hao looked at him and said: "How many people have you slept with? "

    The vixen frowned, and said: "Only you, other non-human things will suck my energy, I'm not stupid."

    Chong Hao paused, the haze in his eyes that was so thick that it couldn't be melted faded away, Said: "How did you provoke them?"

    "That stupid snake is because I ate his Nadan, which is not a very good thing, but it has remembered me for so many years. The two twin pig heads are because of me. Burn down their magic hall, just burn it down and rebuild it... Be careful, the dilapidated house was ugly and ugly at the beginning, except that it was a little bigger, and it might look better when it is rebuilt. , one said that they would eat me separately...they are not good things."

    It's true, eating other people's treasures, but also saying that their products are not good. Burning someone's house down, and feeling like I've done a good deed, when someone's bitter master came to him and scolded him for being narrow-minded, it's not a good thing... Chong Hao laughed angrily at him: "You..." He coughed

    , In the end, he didn't scold him, but asked: "Why did Huaixiang kill you?"

    The vixen's face became a little cold, and he said: "All the Taoists in the world think that all the monsters in the world should die." "

    Isn't he Such a person." Chonghao said: "What is your quarrel with him?"

    The vixen felt that he was questioning himself, and suddenly became a little angry: "Why, I saved your life, and you are not grateful, but you want to ask me for them?" To be held accountable?"

    Chong Hao reminded him: "I saved you first, and you are repaying the favor at best."

    The vixen's face tensed, and he suddenly grabbed a stone on one side and threw it at him. Being scratched, Yuan Tang stood up angrily, and said, "You don't know what's good or bad, I should have taken the opportunity to dig out your heart just now!

    " The roast chicken snatched it over, and said, "You're going to starve to death!"

    He turned around and rushed out, and within a quarter of an hour, he came back because of the cold wind outside, sitting at the entrance of the cave, gnawing on the roast chicken angrily, it turned out to be true feelings I really feel that Chong Hao is not knowing what is good or bad.

    After all, Chonghao is a mortal body, smelling the smell of the roast chicken, the temple of the five internal organs also started to make noise, and he had to ask: "Give some to my husband." The vixen turned his back and kept roasting the

    outside After gnawing off the crispy skin, he raised his hand and threw the rest to him.

    Chong Hao took it, and took the gnawed roast chicken in a circle, there was really no place that he hadn't gnawed, so he had to raise it to his lips and bite.

    Seeing him drooling, the vixen felt better immediately, and walked back to cuddle up to him, brushed his messy long hair, and said, "Why did you help me block the sword?" "Why didn't you take the opportunity to dig out the sword?

    " My heart?"

    The vixen was stunned for a moment, and after a moment of silence, he said, "Because I swore I would never kill you again."

    Chong Hao suddenly turned to look at him, and the vixen's delicate and snow-white face was stained by the flames. There is a layer of shadows, the so-called beauty is more beautiful under the lamp, he couldn't help pinching Yuan Tang's face, and said, "Have you thought about killing me?" "Have you thought about it?" The vixen said calmly: "But I'm

    afraid There was a thunderbolt, so I didn't do anything."

    Chong Hao pursed his lips, the hallucination at that time was too real, as if it had really happened, although he couldn't explain why there was such a hallucination, but he vaguely understood that he This sword seems to be not in vain.

    The vixen suddenly seemed to have something on his mind, and the way he curled up and nestled next to him took on a somewhat deep look, Chonghao gnawed the chicken clean without haste, and suddenly heard him say: "When will you die? "

    Chonghao exhaled lightly, and replied: "I should have died yesterday, but unfortunately

    I was saved by you.

    " "

    The vixen took out the water bottle from his collar and handed it to him. Chong Hao drank the water bottle until he had finished, before asking: "Where do you want to go?"

    The vixen didn't say a word.

    He couldn't help but think of what Suze said again: "Your practice has been the same for hundreds of years... You haven't made any progress." The fingers in the sleeves were suddenly pinched tightly, and the

    vixen's silver teeth almost fell apart. After biting it into pieces, his lips turned white, and he said after a while: "I'm going to find a new method of cultivation." "

    Don't want to eat me?"

    "Of course." Yuan Tang said angrily, "But you never die !"

    Chonghao looked at him for a moment, raised his hand and handed over the long sword beside him, and said, "You can kill me now." "I

    said I swore I would not kill you, do you think it's a monster? Can the oath be broken casually?"

    Chong Hao looked at the sword, sighed slightly, and said, "Can't you have sex with me to promote cultivation?" "

    It's too slow." The vixen lowered his eyelashes, looked Looking at his thin white palm, he said sullenly: "It's not enough."

    "If you eat me, will you become a fairy?"

    "Eat your soul." There was a frenzied light, and said: "It may be possible."

    The cold wind rolled up the gray ash, and the flames in the cave were blown towards this side, and suddenly ignited Chonghao's clothes. Going to shoot, said: "If the king is buried here today, you will eat my soul."

    The vixen immediately looked at the flames on the corner of his clothes, seeing that the flames were about to reach Chong Hao's flesh, but suddenly another gust of wind blew in, and the flames were instantly extinguished.

    The vixen's lips moved, and his eyes suddenly became moist. Perhaps it was Chonghao's luck that stimulated him, and tears fell down. He didn't know how to suppress, and felt wronged, so he cried out with his mouth flattened.

    Chong Hao was silent for a while, and said: "This king survived... so you are so disappointed?"

    The vixen hugged his knees, sobbing and complaining: "I am so difficult...why am I so difficult! Why are you So lucky, why are you so lucky as a human being, I was able to eat you in one bite as soon as I came down from the mountain, why did you suddenly live! You have lived until now!" He cried uncontrollably: "You are admired by everyone in the sky

    , There are also people in the human world, and the eight Western tribes are all your believers... You still have a lot of ancestral temples, and the world even builds a shrine for you, but I don't have any! I have nothing!"

    "Other monsters have become great monsters in a thousand years... Just me, I only learned to hide my tail and ears in three thousand years. How can I be worse than others? That's fine, but I haven't done anything bad, so I just I was imprisoned for three hundred years for no reason!! Why am I so difficult?! I just look better, but this is the talent of my Nine-Tails clan, what can I do? Why does Heaven look down on me? Me? Why do you say that he will strike me with lightning? Huh... I want to become a fairy, I want to be a big monster, I also want to bully others, I want people to see me and scare the shit out of me. A flick of a finger will blow people away..."

    "Ah Tang..."

    "...I want to dominate one side, I think no one dares to say what I say, I want to set up my god statues in the sky and on the earth, and insert them all over my body Banner, I want to build my ancestral hall, I want to order believers to occupy wherever they want, I think..."

    Chong Hao couldn't listen anymore, and kissed his lips. The vixen's tears are also salty, and her lips are as soft as flower petals. Just kissing him is addictive.

    He took advantage of the opportunity to hug Yuantang to his lap, and hugged his slender body with both hands. Looking at this "little poor" who had an "ambition" in his heart but could not achieve it due to the restrictions on his cultivation, he suddenly seemed to understand why Heaven made him like this Difficult.

    He wiped the tears rolling down the vixen's face, and put his forehead against his, and said, "Don't you really think there is something wrong with your thoughts?" The vixen choked up and said, "A thousand people

    have With a thousand thoughts, why should mine be wrong and yours be right?" "

    Actually, during the battle yesterday, I had hallucinations."

    The vixen sucked on his red nose with a puzzled expression on his face. Chong Hao stroked his head and said, "I dreamed that you took out my heart."

    The vixen froze for a moment, and said, "I thought I took out your heart too."

    Chong Hao raised his eyebrows and said "You have it too?"

    The vixen nodded, a little proudly said: "But I, Nine-Tailed Fox, was originally the originator of illusion, so I quickly realized it." "

    What do you think?"

    "There must be someone who wants you to think that I did this." "     Who can have that illusion on me

    at that time?"

We both lose."

    "But why did he fail?"

    The vixen didn't know why.

    When he was in a daze, he was really cute. The man kissed his wet face, closed his eyes and held him in his arms.

    Things may not be that simple. To be able to perform such an illusion among so many masters at that time, that person must have great skill, at least he can easily crush this little fox to death, so there is only one reason for such an illusion - someone wants

    him With his own hands, he killed Yuan Tang.

    He didn't say much, and the little fox didn't think too much, and soon fell asleep in his arms.

    This little thing seems to be born without a heart, bad and ignorant, and simply ignorant. However, Chong Hao also found that he seems to fall asleep easily recently, which is completely different from the way he was able to stare at him even when he was injured when he first entered the mansion.

    In fact, the vixen himself has discovered that as a vixen, or a nine-tailed vixen, a race that can naturally feed on human energy, it is actually exhausted by a human being... It is really a lost fox, after all, who has seen which one? Tired of eating?

    He could only use Chonghao's overpowering soul to try to explain this unreasonable thing.

    The vixen is soft in its original form, but also soft and boneless in its human form. It is very comfortable to hold. Chong Hao closed his eyes, and gradually became a little drowsy. Fog, when the fog cleared, Ye Jin appeared in front of him. He glanced at the vixen in Chong Hao's arms and said, "You're finally awake."

    Chong Hao reached out for the long sword, but the vixen suddenly flew A white figure came out, he couldn't see the figure clearly, and he couldn't see the face clearly, Chong Hao didn't pay attention during the scuffle yesterday, only now did he realize that this figure was inexplicably familiar.

    When the white shadow flew out, Ye Jin immediately shielded himself with his sword, took a step back, and said, "You two were not the only ones deceived by the illusion today, Su Lin and Su Ze also saw it."

    Chong Hao Leng said: "So what?"

    Ye Jin smiled, glanced at the white figure cautiously, and said, "Didn't you realize that it was directed at the little fox?"

    Chong Hao narrowed his eyes, blocking him The white shadow in front of him slowly raised his long sword, full of murderous aura.

    Ye Jin immediately took another step outside the cave, glanced at the vixen's abdomen, and said, "To show my sincerity, I can tell you a happy event."

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

101K 4K 83
Novel: 穿越蟲族寵妻無度 Author: 阿慕z (Amu Z) Feng Zao, the Earth pharmacist who somehow traveled to the Zerg, reluctantly accepted the fact. Met the other hal...
10.7M 249K 60
𝐅𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐄𝐧𝐞𝐦𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬 Enzo Mariano is known for being nothing but ruthless. He is feared by all in the Italian mafia. He kills on...
2.1M 127K 44
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
707K 59.1K 33
"Excuse me!! How dare you to talk to me like this?? Do you know who I am?" He roared at Vanika in loud voice pointing his index finger towards her. "...