Fox Breeding Guide

By LiannQ

Title: 狐狸精饲养指南 Author: 乔柚 Status: 49 Chapters + Extra (Completed) Description: As the last nine-tailed fox i... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49

18

180 4 0
By LiannQ

Chapter 18: Stolen

    In fact, the vixen was not satisfied last night outside, so he was brought back to the palace under the evil wind. Originally, he wanted to wait for Chonghao to die and then eat it in one bite. Who would have thought that he would fall down first.

    The fur ball stopped under the quilt for a while, arching and arching, arching and arching, a human head emerged. Because of being too tired, the vixen was too lazy to hide his ears and tail. With two fluffy ears still on his head, he looked up at Chong Hao, and said after a long time, "But I'm hungry."

    Chong Hao leaned on the bed with one hand, approached him, and said meaningfully: "Coincidentally, this The king is hungry too."

    The fluffy ears moved, then drooped following the master's movements, and wrapped the quilt tightly like a vixen's little wife, thinking about how to reject Chonghao.

    He really didn't expect Chong Hao to be so - so 'strong'.

    "You, why do you want to get drunk with me all of a sudden?"

    "Of course it's to satisfy your wish."

    This vixen, who is not familiar with him, wants him to die quickly every day, even if Chong Hao doesn't say it, he can't hide it anger. He stretched out his hand to pull the vixen out of the quilt. When he held it, it was still an arm, but when he pulled it to his leg, it turned into a claw. He looked at the hairball that was dragged out, and the hairball also looked up at him.

    One person and one fox looked at each other for a while, Chong Hao gently rolled his hand from his head to his tail, and said, "Then let's eat.

    " He tore off the chicken leg, hugged it and stuffed it into his mouth. Chong Hao sat on one side and said, "Isn't it coming back?

    " The small scarf in front of him quickly became greasy and was covered with minced meat.

    It's still inconvenient to eat things in their original form.

    Chong Hao reached out to pat him, and said, "It's really dirty."

    The little fox glared at him, suddenly threw the roast chicken on him, jumped off the table and ran, Chong Hao bent his lips, picked up the bowl Caught a few pieces of beef, got up and followed.

    Suddenly there was a little fox in the mansion, some servant girls were startled, some curiously wanted to stop him and give him a hug, but he withdrew his hand in fright when he gritted his teeth. The vixen dragged his tail through the hole in the rockery, and when he ran out, he bumped into someone, and that person hugged him.

    He raised his little head, and faced the frosty face in his upper arms, the hairs all over his body exploded -

    the next second, the stinky Taoist stuffed him into his sleeve.

    Fox spirit: "..."

    Huaixiang Taoist priest's sleeve turned out to be a magic weapon. He was thrown and rolled and wanted to climb up, but suddenly found that he couldn't use any spells in his body, so he could only grab him with his claws. The fabric in the sleeves hangs like hanging on a cliff.

    On the other side, Chong Hao came to look for Yuan Tang with beef, and bumped into Huai Xiang, and was about to speak, but saw Huai Xiang quickly heading towards the courtyard where he lived.

    Daoist Huaixiang is not good at lying, so naturally it is not easy to run into Chong Hao head-on, he took the little fox back to his room, closed the door with both hands, took out a jade cup, shook his sleeves and threw him inside.

    The vixen was smashed to pieces, and he couldn't use any magic power when he fell into the cup. He stared at Huaixiang with wide eyes, and turned into a human shape when he rolled, and asked, "You, you know who I am?" Are you really shameless, you live in Chonghao, drink from Chonghao, and even steal Chonghao’s wife, you are not afraid of thunder..."   

     Huai Xiang held up the jade cup without saying a word and shook it. Suddenly shaking, dazzled, when the jade cup was placed firmly again, he was about to spit it out.    

    The depression between Huaixiang's brows finally dissipated a little, and he said coldly, "Do you remember who I am?"

    The  vixen held his heaving chest, looked up at him again, and said, "You look so good that people can forget it when they look at it. How can I remember clearly?"    

    The vixen's words were completely superhuman, her lips trembled, and she suddenly raised her hand to take the wine jug on one side, and poured it into it.

    The vixen's head was drenched immediately, he looked at Huai Xiang in disbelief, the resentment in his eyes was almost overflowing, Huai Xiang asked: "Do you remember now?" The vixen pursed his lips, stretched out his hand to

    wipe With a pleasing smile on his face, he said softly, "How can I remember if you don't tell me? Who are you?"

    Huai Xiang slipped a scroll from his sleeve, and he was holding the scroll , with blue veins popping up on the back of his hand, as if he was restraining the urge to throw that thing on the vixen's face. But Qingyun's voice suddenly came from behind: "Why is the lord here?"

    Chonghao said: "A Tang is gone."

    Qingyun was shocked, and said: "He should be afraid of senior brother, probably went somewhere else?"

    Chonghao glanced at the door of Huaixiang's room, Qingyun suddenly thought of something, and tentatively asked: "My lord thinks, the little fox was captured by the senior brother?" "

    Then I have to ask the Taoist priest Huaixiang."

    Right here At this moment, the door of Huaixiang's room was suddenly opened, and the drowned little fox jumped out of it in an instant, and rushed directly into Chonghao's arms, Huaixiang said: "Poverty asked him to ask something.

    " He stroked the vixen's drenched hair, and a coldness flashed under his thin eyelids: "And gave him a wine bath by the way?" With his arms pursed, Qingyun

    hurried forward and said, "I think it's this little fox. I am naughty, so..."

    Chonghao interrupted him bluntly: "This king has a courtyard outside the city, with green mountains and green waters outside the courtyard, and the scenery is excellent. Let's move."

    He actually issued an order to evict the guest.

    Qingyun has always had a good relationship with him, so he said cheekily: "Poverty Taoist and senior brother are used to wandering in the secular world. If we really go to the place with green mountains and green waters, I'm afraid it will be uncomfortable to live in. I prefer this place in the palace..."

    His words were interrupted again, it was Huai Xiang: "No need to say more, I will leave today."

    Huai Xiang raised his sleeves, rolled up his belongings, and went out with his sword in hand. He looked back at Chong Hao and said, "This vixen is born with bad seeds. If the prince really wants to raise it, I'm afraid he will have to prepare for his funeral early." Already."

    He strode out of the yard, and Qingyun behind him looked embarrassed: "Although what brother said is a bit serious, but..."

    He didn't finish, because the vixen suddenly stretched out his paw and scratched him, Qingyun avoided it reflexively. After a while, there was still a bloodstain on his face. The little fox looked at him fiercely with its pointed ears.

    I can't beat your senior brother, and I can't beat you!

    Chonghao pushed the vixen's head back, apologized to Qingyun, and said, "Is there medicine in the house?" Qingyun

    covered his innocent injured face, sighed, and said, "I will find the medicine myself, you go back first Go ahead."

    Chong Hao apologized again, and patted the little fox's buttocks in front of Qingyun, and said in a low voice, "Don't do this again." The little fox's eyes almost popped out

    .

    How dare Chong Hao spank his ass!

    Don't die, right? ! Um? ! ! !

    The hair on the little guy's head was wet and stuck to his face, and his eyes got bigger and bigger. Chong Hao held him with one hand and started to walk out, turned out of the yard, and hit his buttocks again.

    The fur on the little fox's body exploded in an instant, and he rushed up to bite him with bared teeth, but suddenly he heard him say: "What kind of grudge do you have with Huaixiang?

    " The expression on his face became aggrieved, his ears drooped, and he ripped off the clothes on his chest with a sullen expression on his face.

    It wasn't until he went back to the house and washed it clean that the vixen turned back into a human form with his fluffy hair shaking. He sat on the table shaking his snow-white feet and complained to Chonghao angrily: "I just accidentally bumped into him, and then he Hide me in your sleeve and take me back, put me in a cup, pour wine into the quilt... sooner or later, I will definitely skin him alive! Chop up all his flesh and blood to make meat sauce!"

    Chong Hao sat on the chair: "Before you were locked up, did you have any contact with him?"

    Speaking of things before being locked up, the vixen put his paws away again, thought for a while and said: "I didn't do anything before I was locked up." What a bad thing."

    "If you didn't do something bad, how could you be locked up?" "

    How would I know you!" The vixen kicked him in the chest, "It's clear that you wronged me!"

    Chong Hao squeezed that foot, Gently scratched the sole of his foot, the vixen didn't hold back a grin, quickly retracted his foot to cover it, and said with a straight face: "Anyway, I didn't do anything bad." "It seems that the king is going to ask him

    personally Asking questions."

    Seeing that he was serious, the vixen hurriedly jumped down to stop him: "If you have something to ask me, that's fine." "

    Can you tell the truth?"

    "Of course." The vixen stretched out his hand to hold his arm, With a sincere face, he said: "I will tell you whatever you want to know."

    He calmed Chong Hao down briefly, but he was still racking his brains to think about the relationship between himself and Huai Xiang. going? Except for a few prominent ones, I can hardly remember them at all.

    Perhaps because he was worried that he would run around and be caught by someone again, Chong Hao began to be inseparable from him, but the vixen was also afraid that Huai Xiang would sneak in to catch him, and that Chong Hao would ask something from Huai Xiang—although he really He couldn't remember who the other party was, but he had a hunch that Chonghao couldn't let Chonghao know about those things.

    It was snowing that day, and when he woke up in the morning, there was a vast expanse of whiteness outside, Chong Hao got up early as usual, and picked up the hairy dumpling by the way.

    In just a few days, everyone knew that Chong Hao would take this naive little fox with him when he went out.

    The gold collar around his neck hung around his neck, which made the little fox look even more precious. It was inconvenient for Chonghao to take him with him when he went to court. At this time, the little fox had to stay in the carriage, but it was really boring. After a few days, Mao Tuanzi couldn't stay anymore. After Chonghao left, he Sneaked out while no one was prepared.

    The palace was extremely spacious, and the vixen seemed to be back on the mountain in an instant, rolling happily for several meters, and just sat up straight, suddenly found that there was someone more in front of him.

    The little fox took two steps back, because he was too short, he had to stand up and look up at the other party, and then he saw an extremely majestic and heavy face.   

     The leader of the Imperial Forest Army looked down at him, his face was heavy for a few seconds, and finally he couldn't hold back and squatted down. The iron-blooded man's voice was soft as if he was coaxing a child: "Little thing, why did you come here?"

Probe to see.

    As expected of the little baby raised by the King of Qi, yes, it's too cute...

    Bah! ! !

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

584K 24.3K 189
He's Super Sticky 他超粘人的(快穿) Author(s) Ying Zhi 瀛之 Status in COO Chapter 233 (complete) Description "Presenting your soul power, I fulfilled the wish...
710K 55.3K 35
"Why the fuck you let him touch you!!!"he growled while punching the wall behind me 'I am so scared right now what if he hit me like my father did to...
492K 19.3K 79
I Became a Heartthrob After Interstellar Farming 在星际种田后我成了万人迷 Author: 随波逐流的椰子 Status 79 Chapters (Completed) Description Yuan Bai is a rabbit demon a...
589K 31.5K 20
𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐚 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 𝐱 𝐑𝐮𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐤𝐬𝐡 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 ~By 𝐊𝐚𝐣𝐮ꨄ︎...