Fox Breeding Guide

By LiannQ

Title: 狐狸精饲养指南 Author: 乔柚 Status: 49 Chapters + Extra (Completed) Description: As the last nine-tailed fox i... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49

14

237 7 0
By LiannQ

Chapter 14

    The vixen was carried down from the carriage. The prince, who had always hated the vixen climbing the bed the most, carried him back to the main house. A group of guards bowed their heads silently. .

    No one knows what they went through.

    Chong Hao put the man on the bed, the vixen immediately rolled in a circle, and then rolled back again, lying there looking at Chong Hao who was sitting by the bed, his face was full of tears from the hands of other fairies. The proud one who snatched it back: "Look at you, what did you say that you like that goblin? In fact, you still like me a little more in your heart, don't you?" Chong Hao looked at him quietly. He knew that he had lost his

    composure today, but there is such a vixen By my side, I'm afraid there are not many people who don't lose their composure.

    His fingers brushed the vixen's plump lips, those lips were as soft as petals, full of endless sweetness, he retracted his fingers and said, "Sleep." The vixen still didn't want to sleep, so he grabbed

    Chong Hao's arm, said: "Are you going to look for that goblin again?" "

    No." Chonghao held his fingers and said, "I still have things to do." "

    What's so busy with human affairs? Anyway, it’s only been a few decades, you might as well be happy with me for a few more days.” He held Chong Hao’s hand back, looking expectant and seductive, Chong Hao stroked his tender fingers, and finally couldn’t hold back from bending over Kissed him on the forehead, and said: "Good boy."

    Yuan Tang watched him get up and leave. After the bed curtain was closed, he suddenly raised his hand to touch his forehead, and then looked at his fingers.

    I don't know what curse Chong Hao cast on him, he felt as if his forehead had been scalded by something, and the temperature could not dissipate for a long time.

    He touched it many times, and even took out his small mirror from the collar to look at it. He couldn't see anything there, but there seemed to be something clearly.

    He turned over and pulled the quilt over his body, but couldn't fall asleep, so he got up and went out, looked at the brightly lit study room, stood stupidly for a while, then suddenly turned to look at Li Ming, who was watching the night, and said, "Have you seen your lord's?" Goblin?"

    Although Li Ming didn't understand why he asked this question, he still answered honestly: "Of course I have."

    The vixen frowned and

    asked displeasedly, "Does the lord treat him well?" Okay."

    The vixen said with a dark face, "Are you as good as me?"

    "???" Li Ming felt that his brain was not enough, but he didn't know what the prince meant, and he didn't dare to speak too clearly, so he said vaguely: "Probably, this subordinate doesn't know either."

    "Huh." He was very loyal.

    The vixen walked towards the study, and before Chonghao could react, he held his face in his hands, kissed him on the forehead, "I'll give it back to you,"

    and then left aggressively.

    After returning that to Chong Hao, he finally slept soundly. However, Chong Hao touched his forehead and didn't recover for a long time. After he figured it out, he put down the pen and walked back to the main room.

    The vixen was sleeping soundly on the bed, with a faint blush on his fair face, if you haven't seen his ferocious appearance when he wakes up, just looking at his face, he is absolutely harmless to humans and animals.

    People just want to hold it in the palm of their hand and love it.

    The vixen was embraced by a pair of arms, he opened his eyes in a daze, and softly arched towards his arms, he enjoyed the feeling of being stroked, even though most of the time he was unwilling to change back to prototype.

    When a vixen is asleep, he can't be provoked, otherwise when he wakes up, he will be angry and catch whoever stabs him. Fortunately, no one is free to mess with him.

    In the past few days, Chonghao seemed to have suddenly changed his temperament, and he was obedient to him. The only bad thing was that he never found the little fairy who was thinking about his food reserves.

    He climbed down from the bed, sat unsteadily on the table to eat with Chong Hao. The vixen loves all kinds of meat, but since he ate beef, he doesn't want to eat chicken anymore, so the whole chicken feast has been changed to a whole cow feast. Is the meat good?"

    "?" Yuan Tang raised his face, his eyes lit up: "Let's eat that little fox spirit together, shall we?"

    Chong Hao chuckled lightly, before he could speak, the ground suddenly shook, followed by a sound With a huge bang, the vixen jumped up and flew out. His reaction was so fast that Chong Hao had to put down his chopsticks and use his lightness kung fu to chase after him. Before he even left the mansion, Qing Yun's voice came from behind him: "You guys! Wait for me!"

    The figure of the vixen finally landed on the city wall, Chong Hao lifted his breath, stepped on a treetop on one side to borrow strength, and the second fell on the city wall, only to find that the vixen was staring straight at the outside of the city of a mountain.

    He secretly thought it was bad, and he heard the vixen say: "It's a big monster, a very powerful big monster."

    Chong Hao: "..."

    He silently reached out and wiped the drool from the corner of the vixen's mouth.

    This guy really wants to eat anything.

    Qingyun was a step behind them, and stood firm and said: "It's strange, it doesn't look like he is about to go through a catastrophe, why did he come here?" The

    vixen looked eager to try: "Let's go over and see if he is injured."

    "Do you think you can beat him?"

    "Can't you smell him?" The vixen said, "If such a big monster is in its prime, I will naturally not be his opponent, but if he is about to die... "

    He showed a slight smile, and he didn't feel that there was anything wrong with taking advantage of others.

    Qingyun glanced at him and shook his head. There is no vixen in this world that can be raised well. He is born a bad breed, heartless, and has no moral bottom line.

    There was a faint fighting sound coming from the mountain, the vixen zoomed in on her five senses, closed her eyes, and waited until the movement there gradually disappeared, then rushed over excitedly.

    Looking back and seeing Chong Hao and Qing Yun behind him, his figure flashed suddenly, and he turned into a snow-white fur ball in an instant, and disappeared into the grass all at once.

    Chong Hao only had time to see this scene, and he was nowhere to be found after landing. His expression turned cold, and Qing Yun said: "You don't have to worry too much, fox spirits are cunning by nature, and accidents won't happen so easily.

    " As soon as the words fell, I heard a soft scold: "Where did the little fox come from?!"

    The fox didn't expect that he would be targeted as soon as he poked his head out. He was still in his original form at this moment, and he was recognized at a glance Losing his identity, he turned around and ran away, but a long sword followed closely behind him, and the long sword stabbed at him fiercely, Yuan Tang hurriedly jumped to one side, but the long sword kept chasing after him, stabbing him several times in a row.

     After arriving on the ground, the man who controlled the sword suddenly focused on accumulating strength, and the long sword flew up in an instant, and quickly changed its moves in the air. When the fox was caught off guard, it stabbed viciously at his neck!

    Seeing that he was about to be unable to dodge, another long sword came flying in the sky, and it hit the ground with a clang.

    Chong Hao!

    The vixen hurriedly ran towards him, quickly climbed up his legs, and was hugged by him.

    It was the first time for the little guy to show his true form in front of him. Chong Hao touched the little fox all over his body along the soft fur, and said in a low voice: "Is there any injury?

    " Look back at the man.

    That is also a Taoist priest, but the way of Taoism is obviously much higher than that of Qingyun. The vixen is not his opponent at all. After seeing Chonghao, he frowned and said, "This is the prince's pet?" Do you know it

    ?

    The vixen went to see Chonghao again, and then heard Qingyun's greeting: "Ah, senior brother, long time no see. This little fox belongs to the prince's family..."

    He moved closer to the man's ear and said something, and the latter suddenly He squeezed the saber in his hand. Sensing his killing intent, the vixen suddenly sprang up and jumped onto Chonghao's shoulder, wrapped his tail around Chonghao's nose, bared his teeth fiercely at him... and turned back fiercely.

    Chong Hao touched him comfortingly, and said, "Why is Taoist Master Huai Xiang here?"

    Huai Xiang said: "Pindao met a big monster who ate ten people in a row in Sishui Town, and he chased him all the way here. How could the prince leave the city suddenly?" "We

    followed this little monster." Qingyun explained on his behalf , and asked again: "What is that big monster transformed from?"

    "It should be a snake demon." Huai Xiang frowned, and said: "His mana is so powerful, if he really fights with me, it may not be who wins and who loses, but But he fought and retreated, and came all the way to the imperial city, as if he deliberately lured me here."

     The so-called monsters have different paths, in fact, there are very few monsters in the world who make trouble, especially the real big monsters, they will pay more attention to their own practice. To them, they are nothing more than ants, and no big monster will risk the possibility of being punished by the heavens to eat a few people, and that is not even enough to stuff the gap between their teeth.    

     The vixen was embraced by Chonghao again, feeling a little strange in his heart, his tail was wrapped around Chonghao's arm, and he didn't mean to turn into a human form, but his eyes kept secretly sweeping at the Taoist priest named Huaixiang, and asked in a low voice. Chonghao: "Is he very powerful?"    

     "He has practiced Taoism for a thousand years, and he will be able to ascend in one calamity, so he is naturally very powerful."    

     Yuantang suddenly realized, and said again: "Is he going home with us?"    

     Chonghao was very patient : "Since we met, I should do my best as a landlord."    

     They returned to the palace all the way, Huai Xiang's eyes kept looking at the vixen from time to time, and the wrinkles between the brows seemed to pinch mosquitoes to death, until the vixen fell to the ground and turned into a human form , his expression became more and more unfriendly, Qingyun looked around, tugged at the corner of his clothes, and said to Chonghao: "Brother, go live with me in the West Wing, I'll take him directly."

     Huai went  gloomy Leaving with Qing Yun with a straight face, Yuan Tang watched his back disappear, tilting his head in confusion. Chong Hao looked at him for a while, and said in a deep voice, "Do you have any contact with him?"  

      "How could I have contact with a stinky Taoist priest of the human race?" The Taoist seemed really familiar.    

     But this memory must be traced back to the time when the cultivation was just half-fruited three hundred years ago...

    In the west wing room, Qing Yun sat beside his senior brother and said: "Where is that big monster now, you and I will look for it tomorrow?" "

    There is no need to look for it." Huai Xiang said coldly: "I already understand that big monster Why did you come here?"

    Qingyun recalled the 'snake demon' he mentioned, how many of the big monsters of the snake clan have such powerful monster power? He suddenly shivered: "That big monster...couldn't it be after the little fox too?"

    Huai Xiang sneered: "No wonder he wanted to lure me here, so the vixen really escaped."

    Qingyun glanced at his face, tremblingly took out a book from his bag, after flipping through a few pages, he saw a man with a snake tail painted on it, writing: Demon Emperor Ye Jin.

    Below are the biographies of some characters, and at the bottom is a line of small characters -

    one of the victims of the Nine-Tailed Fox Demon Incident.

    Yuan Tang: "Ah Choo!"

    He stuffed another mouthful of beef into his mouth, chewing his mouth full of juice, aimlessly searching for this person in his mind.

    Maybe, maybe cheated.

    But I can't remember anything.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2M 127K 44
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
583K 31.3K 20
𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐚 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 𝐱 𝐑𝐮𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐤𝐬𝐡 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 ~By 𝐊𝐚𝐣𝐮ꨄ︎...
150K 8.5K 90
Stimulating To Be Raised By A Virtual Lover被虚拟恋人养真刺激 Author(s) 咬猫耳朵 Status in COO 90 chapters (Completed) Description People need kryptonite to suppo...
43.1K 1.9K 111
Title: 恐龙时代之最强Omega Author: Caliper (卡尺) Status: 112 Chapters (Completed) Mo Danwen traveled to an era of fiction and found that there were only men...