Fox Breeding Guide

By LiannQ

Title: 狐狸精饲养指南 Author: 乔柚 Status: 49 Chapters + Extra (Completed) Description: As the last nine-tailed fox i... More

1
2
3
4
5
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49

6

518 12 0
By LiannQ

Chapter 6

    Chong Hao didn't want his 'happiness' for the time being, he tapped the vixen's lips and said, "You said you liked Your Majesty two days ago."

    Yuan Tang took it for granted, "I like you now."

    "Now?"

    "In the future I like you too." Yuan Tang pursed his lips and kissed his finger, Chong Hao withdrew his finger, rubbed his thumb against his fingertips, and

    said in a low voice: "If I don't follow you, will I go to seduce others again?" When he arrived at the 'Imperial Palace', greed flashed across his eyes again, he didn't pay attention to his tone at all, and asked

    bluntly : "Are there many treasures in the emperor's palace?" When he reached His Majesty, Chong Hao's expression turned cold, and he picked his chin with his knuckles. Yuan Tang's neck was slender and fragile, as if it could be broken with a light touch, but he was obviously not aware of the danger, and he was still expecting his answer on his pale face.

    "There are endless wars, so His Majesty subsidizes the national treasury all the year round..." Seeing that he didn't seem to understand, Chong Hao concluded: "Very poor.

    " You are also poor."

    "It's okay for you to be poor." Yuan Tang said seriously: "You are different from them, you are a big baby."

    He rested his mind on going to the palace, raised his face and breathed with him, softly Nasal voice mixed with strong longing: "Come on, come on, Chonghao..."

    In the blink of an eye, the sun was setting, and when the vixen woke up, the bed curtain was dark, and the brilliance in his eyes was shining, and he was surprised that his injury had healed After seven or eight minutes, his excited fingers trembled slightly, and he couldn't hold back his laughter.

    Who would have thought that he gave the legendary God of War who was heartless and desireless, but it was strange, he always thought that some of Chonghao's functions were underdeveloped... But it is true, reincarnated as a human being, it can be regarded as a rebirth what?

    Everyone has the seven emotions and six desires, how could he not?

    The vixen rolled on the bed excitedly, the bed curtain was pulled open suddenly, and his face full of ecstasy was caught in the eyes of the other party in an instant. Yuan Tang restrained himself a little, and asked, "Where have you been?"

    "It's time to eat." Chong Hao sat down and reached out to him. In her arms, she kissed him on the cheek again.

    I don't know if it's because of doing something 'happy', but Yuan Tang found that the way he looked at him was much gentler, and there was a bit of pampering in his movements.

    Being treated like this also happened after Yuan Tang took off the fox fur, he knew it was a symbol of being liked, this thought made him grin again. Chonghao has no memory of his previous life, but he remembers clearly that when this person rushed into his cave, his face was so gloomy that it was as terrifying as the thunder disaster that happened once in a thousand years. He only slapped himself, but the injury But it was enough for Yuantang to raise him for several years.

    After being locked up, Yuan Tang was terrified every day, worried that he would come back and kill him...

    Oh, he still remembers clearly, when he pitifully begged the other party to let him go, Chong Hao looked at him coldly, his voice Like the expression on his face, there is an unconcealable contempt mixed in the coldness: "Naughty beast, don't think that I will be bewitched by you like others." Chong Hao is in a good mood at the moment, and he is dressing him with his own hands, and his tone is a little

    bit Lazy: "What happy things do you remember?"

    The vixen put his arms around his neck, kissed him vigorously, and said, "When I think of you liking me, I'm so happy."

    Chonghao squinted his eyes, then laughed, He hugged the vixen's slender body, put his lips on his soft cheeks, and said in a low voice, "You like me that much?" "Of course."

    The vixen said sincerely, "I like you the most."

    He said he did When I was in bed, my eyes were shining brightly, which made people feel tense for no reason. I don't know what bad idea this little thing is planning, but it's really attractive to be so stupid. He rubbed Yuan Tang's cheeks, and said, "Get up and eat."

    The vixen who had tasted the sweetness made an inch of it: "I want to hug it."

    Chong Hao looked at him with a half-smile, and Yuan Tang thought that he was going to eat again. Throwing it out by himself, he was hesitating whether to take it back, but Chong Hao had already laughed and picked him up.

    The waiters looked at this scene in astonishment, and lowered their heads one after another, but their hearts were struck by lightning. The prince... has suddenly changed his nature?

    The little thing is very light, Chong Hao put him down on the chair, and the latter immediately reached out to grab the roast chicken on the table. The human race has no other skills, but they have nothing to say about food. Yuan Tang had heard that this race loves food very much. Now that they have gone down the mountain, they really understand how deep their research on food is.

    Just such a chicken can actually make a variety of different flavors, which is really heart-wrenching.

    He ate to his heart's content, and suddenly noticed the gaze from one side, and was puzzled: "Why do you keep looking at me?" "

    Benefactor..." Chong Hao paused, and said, "How about calling you, A-Tang in the future?"

    Yuan Tang clicked He nodded, licked his fingers and said, "Okay."

    After agreeing, a very distant voice suddenly sounded in his mind, so far away that he couldn't remember the face or the tone of the voice, only knew that he could use or be harsh, Either gentle or helpless voice called himself "A Tang".

    The vixen sucked his fingers and tried hard to think about it, but in the end he couldn't find any clues in his mind.

    In addition to tearing roast chicken with his hands, he is also very smooth with chopsticks. After all, the immortals in the sky eat with chopsticks. Although he always feels comfortable without hands, who makes him want to become an immortal one day? There is still something to look like.

    Chong Hao put a piece of braised chicken leg into his bowl, and the vixen who had just eaten two braised chicken legs didn't feel tired at all, so he poked it with his chopsticks and stuffed it into his mouth.

    Chong Hao looked at him with a thoughtful expression.

    After the meal, a white-faced and beardless father-in-law suddenly came to the palace, he respectfully saluted the king, and said: "The empress dowager sent a message, please bring your benefactor to Xiaoxu, and she will thank you personally. Yes."

    "Eunuch Lao replied, it's getting late today, and we'll go tomorrow."

    The father-in-law glanced at Yuan Tang who was sitting in front of the table, and wondered, "Why did your lord eat so early today?" "

    I haven't eaten lunch yet. The

    father-in-law was suddenly stunned, and said with concern: "The prince is gold and jade, you must take care of your health, and don't worry about the empress dowager."

    Chong Hao nodded his head and ordered someone to escort him back to the palace.

    Turning his face to look, he found that Yuan Tang also came out, standing barefoot on the marble steps of the door, staring at the eunuch leaving with a strange expression on his face. He looked at Yuan Tang's feet, which were white and delicate, which formed a sharp contrast with the gray ground. He walked over and asked, "Is it cold?"

    Yuan Tang seemed to have a sudden reaction, and hurriedly rubbed himself With a trembling look on his arm, he secretly observed Chong Hao's face, worried that he would see something.

    Chong Hao reminded: "Feet."

    Yuan Tang realized later, oops twice, bounced back into the room, and threw himself directly on the bed. In this kind of weather, if humans step on the marble slab with bare feet, they should feel cold, but Yuan Tang is not a human being, he pretends to hide his feet under the quilt, and when Chong Hao comes in, he immediately asks: "Would you like to go tomorrow?" Take me to the palace?"

    "The queen mother wants to see you."

    "The queen mother?" Yuan Tang asked in surprise, "The person who gave birth to you?"

    "The birth mother of the king has already passed away." Chong Hao leaned against him, and said lightly: "The queen mother?" The empress dowager is the late emperor's biological mother, His Majesty's biological grandmother.",

    "How did you get there?"

    Chong Hao was silent for a moment, and then said: "Difficult childbirth."

    Yuan Tang nodded, and then asked: "What about your father?"

    "Already Passed away."

    "Why..."

    "You don't know when the late emperor of this dynasty died?" Chong Hao's sharp eyes fixed on him, and the fox thought about how I would know such a thing. He shut up for a while, waiting for him to take it back. Looking at him, he couldn't help being happy and said: "I didn't expect you to be miserable." "

    ..." Chonghao looked over again with heavy eyes, and the vixen comforted: "It's okay, it's just a lifetime of misery. If you want If you die earlier..."

    "I don't want to." Chong Hao interrupted him, stretched out his hand to pinch his face, and said with frowned eyebrows: "If this king dies, would you be happy?"

    "...how could it be." The vixen sensed that he was unhappy, pushed his hand away gently, and lied, "I will cry.

    " He didn't have parents since he was a child, and he didn't come down to the world to enjoy the blessings. This made him feel a little more balanced, and he smiled gloatingly, and retracted his head under the quilt.

    Chong Hao's anger was aroused by him, and he said, "Go back to the side room to sleep."

    The vixen was immediately dissatisfied: "Why?"

    Chong Hao's eyes darkened, and he said, "Get out

    ." He also wanted to do something with Chong Hao at night, why is he like this, drive him away if he says to drive him away, when he got out of the quilt, when he was about to pass over Chong Hao's body, he reluctantly kissed him coldly Face, "Don't you like me?"

    Chong Hao's jaw tightened, his Adam's apple rolled, and he said softly: "Heartless things."

    Yuan Tang couldn't tell what the concept of "heartless" was , but he knew that 'something' was a curse,     he said fiercely : "Why are you scolding me?

    "

Angrily opened the door and went out.

    The guard outside the door saw that he ran out without shoes on, and was stunned for a moment: "Master..."

    Yuan Tang gave him a fierce look, rushed back to the side room and curled up on the bed, he kicked the quilt out forcefully, curled up Sulked.

    Chong Hao's body was hot and thick, and once the vixen had passed through human affairs, he had a taste for it. He grabbed the quilt and covered him again, but he always felt that something was wrong. I thought about it before, but because I was afraid that I would be sucked into Yang Qi, so I never really experienced it, and it was not unbearable to think about it, but now it is different, except for the improvement of cultivation base, it is also a bliss in the world, I think It is unbearable to think about it.

    He jumped up from the bed suddenly and tiptoedly opened the door. As soon as there was movement on his side, the guard guarding the door looked over.

    The fox's delicate and mortal face glowed in the middle of the night. He met the guard's eyes and found that the white tiger's eyes were really good, and the other's health was not bad. Although it might not be as delicious and nutritious as Chonghao, it was better than nothing.

    He waved.

    The guard hesitated for a moment, then walked over, "Young Master, what are your orders?" The vixen reached out and patted his chest,     his

    eyes lit up, and said, "What's your name?"

"My subordinate, Wan Jing."

    "Wan Jing..." Yuan Tang said, "Your name sounds good, just a little bit worse than mine."

    Wan Jing laughed, not knowing how to answer the question, so he repeated: "My lord is summoning me, but something has happened. Order?"

    The vixen opened the door and whispered: "Come in."

    Wan Jing remembered the prince's order not to be alone with Mr. Yuan, took a small step back, and said: "This is not right, Mr.... "

    "What the hell." Yuan Tang stretched out his hand to pull him, and said, "Come in and sleep with me." "

    ..." Wan Jing looked at him with difficulty.

    Yuan Tang suddenly exerted force, and as soon as he pulled the man in, the door of the next door opened suddenly, and the man's figure was mixed with wind and snow, and he stepped straight towards him. Yuan Tang shivered in fright, and Chong Hao suddenly stretched out his hand He grabbed it, kicked Wan Jing out, and said darkly, "Go back, and someone else will be on duty for the night."

    The latter woke up like a dream, and with a white face, he apologized and retreated.

    In this room, Yuan Tang struggled in confusion: "What's the matter with you, you kicked me out and came to look for me again, you..." "I can hear everything from your

    side clearly." The man was angry Ji, Yuan Tang's hand was so painful that it almost broke, he said angrily, "I'll be rude if you don't let go!" "Do

    you know what shame is?"

    "What, what..." The vixen's wrist was hurting, and he was sweating, and suddenly he had a sinister thought, and the other hand turned into a dagger, and suddenly stabbed hard at his injured arm.

    The weapons suddenly came out, Chong Hao was caught off guard, a finger-deep gash was cut on his arm, and he threw him away reflexively.

    Seeing his blood stains, the vixen was greedy for a second, and sensed that he looked unkind, and knew that he couldn't be kind today.

    He has now recovered 70% to 80% of his skills, even if he is facing Shang Chonghao at this moment, it is not certain who will win. The murderous intention suddenly turned into a long sword, and he attacked violently.

    Chong Hao's expression changed, he turned sideways to avoid the blow, and said, "You really are a monster."

    Yuan Tang sneered, he didn't like to talk when he was doing bad things, because if he was not careful, he might lose his life.

    "There's an assassin!" someone shouted, the room was brightly lit, several teams of government soldiers rushed over with torches, Yuan Tang was startled, and was about to flee, but he glanced at Chong Hao's injured forearm, the blood had already flown Sliding from the wrist to the palm of the hand, dripping from the fingertips to the ground.

    He gritted his teeth, and in the end greed had the upper hand. He suddenly accelerated his attack speed, and Chong Hao backed away repeatedly, but someone slapped him on the back suddenly, and he fell limply aside.

    Yuan Tang glanced at his palm in surprise, it was so easy...to knock him out?

    He was overjoyed, and suddenly picked up Chong Hao, jumped onto the wall, and fled away.

    Yuan Tang flipped through his gold collar, found a chain from it, tied Chong Hao to an old pillar with a straight face, then grabbed his injured arm, licked the blood from his wound, and waited until the wound When the blood stopped bleeding, he raised the dagger again—

    turning his face to look at the unconscious man, he poked his head over and touched the artery in his neck, compared the dagger, and was about to cut, but suddenly remembered the white blood. The fatal bliss of the day.

    Licking his lips, he put the dagger away again.

    Chong Hao imprisoned him for three hundred years, so let's enjoy the fun of being imprisoned by him in this life of a human being.

    The vixen approached his handsome face, suddenly hooked his lips, and said boldly: "It seems that this benefactor is the calamity you will go through."

    He cupped Chong Hao's face, and kissed his lips hard.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2M 112K 96
Daksh singh chauhan - the crowned prince and future king of Jodhpur is a multi billionaire and the CEO of Ratore group. He is highly honored and resp...
3.7M 291K 96
RANKED #1 CUTE #1 COMEDY-ROMANCE #2 YOUNG ADULT #2 BOLLYWOOD #2 LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT #3 PASSION #7 COMEDY-DRAMA #9 LOVE P.S - Do let me know if you...
93.3K 3K 44
The little mermaid is super clingy Author: Xi Zhi Category: BL doujin Release time: 2023-03-12 Latest: Chapter 43 Extra Story 1 finished TaoTao, a li...
591K 24.4K 189
He's Super Sticky 他超粘人的(快穿) Author(s) Ying Zhi 瀛之 Status in COO Chapter 233 (complete) Description "Presenting your soul power, I fulfilled the wish...