Fox Breeding Guide

By LiannQ

Title: 狐狸精饲养指南 Author: 乔柚 Status: 49 Chapters + Extra (Completed) Description: As the last nine-tailed fox i... More

1
2
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49

3

729 17 1
By LiannQ

Chapter 3

    The fox made up nonsense and didn't care about it at all. He didn't expect him to believe what he said. Anyway, the blood on his mouth was true.

    He returned Bai Hu's hand with a smile, put away the crime tools and turned to leave, but suddenly his waist tightened, and Yuan Tang sat on his lap with his feet dangling in the air.

    He raised his face innocently, and met Shang Chonghao's deep gaze.   

     The man brushed his thumb over the tip of his index finger, and he seemed to be able to feel the moist touch.

    He said in a deep voice, "Who sent you to seduce me?"    

     Is it because the god of war has lost his mind, or is it that the human race has its own set of rules of "fox charm", seducing anyone who sticks a needle?   

     Bai Hu suddenly pressed his arm, Yuan Tang was startled: "You, what are you doing?"    

     Bai Hu's other hand touched his wrist, and took out the needle, Yuan Tang struggled, Huan The hand around his waist suddenly pinched his finger again, and the other hand pinched the needle, and said calmly: "If you dare to assassinate this king, the king will have to fight back with tooth for tooth."

     He began to struggle, and when he was about to die, he still said stubbornly: "It was bitten by a bug! I didn't stab it!"  

      Bai Hu pressed him like a cat, Yuan Tang's thin white fingers were about to hit the tip of the needle, yes The fear of sharp objects made his scalp numb. He shook his head suddenly and bared his sharp teeth at the white tiger. When the other person was stunned, he turned his head and blew, and the needle disappeared from the white tiger's hand without a trace. .    

     He hung his head in the white tiger's arms trembling, because he was frightened, and because he cast a spell rashly and affected the wound, his face was pale under his sweat-drenched black hair.  

     Baihu came back to his senses, looked at the empty palm, then at the weak vixen in his arms, frowning slightly.    

     The vixen pursed his lips. He should have erased his memory at that moment. Even if the white tiger was blessed with blessings, he is a human being after all, so he shouldn't feel any difference.

    The fact is exactly as he thought, after Baihu paused for a few seconds, he didn't pursue the matter just now, he stretched out his hand to provoke the vixen's chin, the latter hid the resentment in his heart, and looked at him pitifully.

    Chong Hao pursed his lips, and suddenly picked him up. The vixen subconsciously wrapped his arms around his neck, nestling softly on his chest.

    The man carried him to the door, and said in a low voice, "Let go."

    Yuan Tang hesitantly withdrew his hands around his neck, and the next second, his body suddenly lightened——

    Chong Hao actually threw him away go out!

    With his current physical condition, if he landed with a human body, he would inevitably be injured again. In a flash of thought, his tail had already been exposed first, and he was going to give Chonghao a paw after landing in its original form, and then immediately transformed into a Da trampled all his mansions down—

    even though he would be injured more and more in this way, he still had to give Chong Hao a little color.

    Who made him so hateful!

    It was only a moment after thousands of thoughts, before Yuan Tang landed, the sound of his clothes suddenly came to his ears, someone jumped up, took him in his arms, and landed lightly.

    "Your Majesty!"

    The guards in the courtyard hurriedly knelt down, but Xiao Jing looked under Yuan Tang after he landed...

    He seemed to have touched a furry just now.

    Is it an illusion?

    Yuan Tang, who put his tail back, stared at this golden face, almost drooling. When he came that day, all his attention was on the dying Chonghao. Only now when he saw Xiao Jing again did he realize that he was full of purple aura and full of dragon aura. Such a leader of the human race is also a great complement to a vixen. things.

    The vixen stared greedily at him, Xiao Jing smiled gently at him, and said to Chonghao, "Uncle Huang has just recovered from his illness, why did

    he lose his temper?" The vixen put it down and said, "Your Majesty came here late at night, why?"

    "I'm here to visit the emperor's uncle."

    Actually, it's not.

    He came here for Mr. Yuan who was beside him.

    After Yuan Tang entered that day, Chong Hao suddenly came back to life, which caused a lot of amazement. However, he watched Yuantang quietly when the imperial physician was seeing him, thinking that this person was so seriously injured that he took the risk to save the emperor's uncle, he must be a benevolent person, and that pale and delicate face was just as beautiful. Solidly burned into my heart.

    Whenever I think of it, I feel as if there is a small claw scratching my chest, clamoring to come and see him.

    After finishing the accumulated state affairs with great difficulty, he couldn't fall asleep, so he came here under the pretext of visiting the emperor's uncle.

    Mr. Yuan has been staring at him since he appeared, which made him a little surprised. He glanced down at the vixen's face, and heard Chong Hao say: "Since your majesty is here to visit this king, come in." After that,

    he He also ordered the servants beside him: "Take Mr. Yuan to the side room to rest."

    Yuan Tang suddenly grabbed Xiao Jing's arm, and he sensed that the emperor of the human race liked him, so he would not mind giving him the blessing For some, instead of being obsessed with a ruthless, lustless, cold-hearted stinky tiger, it is better to go to his palace with the Emperor. He has never seen what a palace in the world looks like.

    Everyone's eyes fell on Yuan Tang, Xiao Jing's eyes were gentle, and his voice seemed to be afraid of scaring him: "What's wrong?" "When are you  leaving?"

    He directly called the emperor you, but Xiao Jing didn't Not angry, he said: "I will go back to the palace after I have a chat with the emperor." "Can

    you take me into the palace?" Yuan Tang said: "I like you."

    The corners of Xiao Jing's mouth couldn't stop Raised, he took Yuan Tang's hand, and immediately raised his eyes to look at Chong Hao.

    This uncle of the emperor lived like a fairy without all emotions and desires. In the past, there would always be beautiful maidservants crawling on the bed and he would grab the collar and throw them out. He was actually polite to Yuan Tang, holding them with both hands and throwing them out. But no matter what, the gadgets thrown out by him must be unpleasant, and he believed that Uncle Huang would satisfy his small request.

    Chong Hao looked cold, and said, "Take Mr. Yuan down to rest."

    Xiao Jing's smile froze, and he coughed lightly to cover up his gaffe, and said, "Then Mr. Go to rest first, I will discuss this matter with Uncle Huang.

    " Tang was puzzled and said: "I didn't sell it to him, what did you discuss with him?" "

    Your Majesty." Chong Hao's voice rose from above, he made a gesture of invitation, Xiao Jing had no choice but to step forward.

    The servant on one side said softly: "Young Master Yuan, the side room has been cleaned up, you..." "

    I won't go." Now that Yuan Tang has other plans, he feels that everything in this ruined palace is not good, if it weren't for him The internal injury was caused by the casting of the spell just now. Before leaving, I must set a fire to burn the palace.

    He sat down directly on the steps, and measured the height with his own eyes. He swore that when Chong Hao threw him out, he didn't intend to control him at all.

    He curled up into a small ball on the steps. If you don't look at his resentful expression, you will definitely feel that he is a little pitiful. The guards above looked at each other, and someone walked towards him: "Master?

    " Tang turned his face away, his tearful eyes were full of grievances, the guard couldn't bear it, he took off the cloak worn by the night watchman and put it on him, saying: "The weather is cold, let's go to the side room and wait." "You are Chong

    Hao People." The vixen wrapped his cloak tightly tightly, but his tone was very unfriendly: "You must not be a good person."

    The guard did not make any excuses, and retreated silently, taking the shochu from his colleagues to warm up.

    After the two people in the room were about to discuss something, Xiao Jing finally couldn't help bringing the topic to Yuan Tang, saying: "Uncle Emperor, did you catch your eye?" "Never."

    Xiao Jing smiled and said: "It's interesting to look at him. If the emperor doesn't mind..."

    " I mind." Chong Hao raised his eyelids to look over, and said in a deep voice, "I can't let His Majesty bring an unknown person into the palace. For His Majesty's safety."

    Although Xiao Jing is only half a year younger than him, he has always respected this uncle who is older than himself, so he could only say: "What did the uncle find?" "Not yet." Xiao Jing said: "In that case, why not     ?

    "

After all, the son is a lifesaver, the uncle should be more polite." "

    He is seducing me."

    Xiao Jing: "?"

    Chong Hao said: "He said he likes His Majesty, he must have other motives."

    I don't know about them Uncles and nephews were chattering about something, and after not coming out for so long, Yuan Tang felt cold, painful and sleepy, and began to feel drowsy.

    It wasn't until there was a soft squeak, the door opened wide, and the light leaked out, that Yuan Tang sat up abruptly, rubbed his eyes, and was suddenly blocked by someone in front of him.

    Bai Hu looked at him again with that condescending attitude, Yuan Tang's sleepy eyes immediately became vigilant, he tilted his head to look for Xiao Jing's figure, but he heard Chong Hao say: "Your Majesty has returned to the palace."

    Then, Just go back like this?

    No, doesn't he really want to take him back?

    Yuan Tang wondered if he was too badly injured and had hallucinations.

    Chong Hao stood at the bottom of the steps, with his hands behind his back, and slowly bent down. The tip of his nose almost touched Yuan Tang's face, so he could only hide back, and said fiercely: "What are you looking at?!" "Duan

    Tang It's an unparalleled good appearance." Chong Hao praised without real emotion, but the vixen straightened up in an instant, showing a touch of complacency.

    Yuan Tang knew that he had no good qualities in him, if anyone praised him for being kind and cute, he would definitely slap him back and scold him. But if someone praises him for being good-looking, it must be true. He knows how good-looking he is, and looking at the entire Three Realms, he can't find anyone more beautiful than him.

    There was a gleam of light in his eyes, his hostility towards the white tiger faded a little, and he turned his face away with a soft snort, expressing that he didn't want to do this.

    The white tiger stared at his arrogant side face, suddenly cut his finger, stretched out his hand and shook it——

    The vixen raised his nose, like a cat smelling fishy, ​​and looked over instantly: "You, why did you cut your hand?" "I

    accidentally cut it when I was wiping the dagger." Baihu stood up straight, took out the handkerchief and prepared to wrap it up.

    The vixen jumped up and grabbed his arm in an instant, staring at the bright red blood on it, the blood spilled from his fingers, gradually flowed between his fingers, and was about to drip to the ground, Yuan Tang pressed his lips against it impatiently, The tip of the tongue slipped between the fingers, adding a clean touch.

    Then he swallowed the wound in his mouth, with unstoppable joy in the corners of his eyes and brows, and reproached with slurred speech and duplicity: "You are so swollen and hot..."

     Bai Hu: "..."

     He was hooked by the end of the person's eyes swept over, and his Adam's apple twitched restrainedly.

    Such a terrific Hu Meizi must not be put in the palace to harm His Majesty.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

150K 8.5K 90
Stimulating To Be Raised By A Virtual Lover被虚拟恋人养真刺激 Author(s) 咬猫耳朵 Status in COO 90 chapters (Completed) Description People need kryptonite to suppo...
915K 82.6K 38
✫ 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐈𝐧 𝐑𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐆𝐞𝐧'𝐬 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐒𝐚𝐠𝐚 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 ⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎ She is shy He is outspoken She is clumsy He is graceful...
68.4K 2.2K 101
Title: 温柔才是必杀技 Author:六角雪 Status: Completed Description: Shen Yue is a prehistoric orphan, his mental body and genes have been sealed and preserved...
583K 24.3K 189
He's Super Sticky 他超粘人的(快穿) Author(s) Ying Zhi 瀛之 Status in COO Chapter 233 (complete) Description "Presenting your soul power, I fulfilled the wish...